Dream Police Ch. 04 - Enter the Dragon

Story Info
Skye has more weird dreams and gets into trouble.
3k words
3.67
1k
00

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye woke up feeling the best she had in months, but decided she wasn't going to let it ruin her day, whatever day it was. The only problem with the built-in apartment at the gym was the lack of sufficient natural light. She assumed she slept the whole night through and was now facing a new morning. Her phone confirmed that she was right. The chair she had set back in the corner was awkwardly positioned next to the bed, which made her wonder what might have happened the day before, but she figured it would come through on one of her feeds if it was anything interesting.

She swung her body over the edge of the bed and hopped up to get dressed. As soon as she did, she realized she was more than a bit of a mess and completely naked. Must have been a wild night, she said to the mirror, can't wait to hear about this one from Dirk. He usually had some stern words of warning for her if she had been misbehaving, so she expected a lecture.

She attempted to run her hand through her hair, but the caked on sticky mess wouldn't let her even get into it. Thet let her know part of what happened and she knew she was definitely going to be hearing something about it as soon as anyone else was around. She wandered out of her room to find her way to the showers since she needed to get the rest of the gunk off her body before she did anything else.

It was still early enough that even Dirk wouldn't be around yet, even if he let himself in to get an early start before any friends showed up. That gave her the place to herself and she enjoyed waking naked through the common are a little more than she probably should have.

The showers were a welcome sight as she opened the door and walked onto the tile. There were still a few puddles from the night before, and some random streaks along the walls. Whoever bothered to get her to bed couldn't be bothered to clean up after themselves, since Skye knew none of the mess was from her.

"Assholes" Skye said as she took a detour to the janitorial closet at the back of the locker room to grab the sponge and bucket so she could wipe things down a bit while she was running the water. She'd have a chat with Dirk later as well apparently. "The best thing about assholes is they come in all shapes and sizes. Dirk was a special kind of asshole that she appreciated more than she showed, but she wasn't going to change that today either.

The hot water felt good as it pelted her back and sprayed a curtain of steam everywhere as she scrubbed down the mess on the floor first. The hot water pulsing from the shower head was striking her just right as she kneeled the and she raised her ass just a little more, burying her face against the tile to let it drive her wild. She just wanted to be fucked right then and there, but she had work to do. She reached between her legs with the sponge and rubbed herself silly until she came in a very quick orgasm that was just going to leave her burning for more later.

After finishing up the scrubbing of the walls and rinsing out the bucket, she worked at washing herself. The water had already soaked her hair while she rode the water cannon so she was able to work up a nice thick lather of shampoo to get her hair clean. The water rinsed down her flanks and trickled everywhere, teasing her still hot slit as she washed herself quickly everywhere else. She was so hot that morning, she gently ran a finger inside her tight ring and felt the slight burn of the soap as she continued to fight the urge to try humping the showerhead. She needed something else that say, but wasn't too optimistic about her options given what she thought the day would look like.

The shower part done, she went to squeeze out the sponge and put back the bucket in the closet, traipsing around trailing her drips everywhere. She grabbed a towel from the stack and wrung out her hair to get the heaviest water out, then wrapped herself up and headed back to get dressed.

By that time Dirk had let himself in and seemed surprised to see Skye up and about at all after the shape she was in the night before.

"You doing okay today?" Dirk asked, a slight smile on his face that also looked a tiny bit like it was hiding some guilt.

"Yeah, why?" Skye asked.

"No reason, you were just out of it last night, that's all." He continued along without any indication that he would return with a lecture or any talking to at all. Skye decided not to raise the issue of the condition of the showers if he wasn't going to chew her out for some bad behavior. He set his stuff down at his usual spot and started getting into his warmups.

Skye went back to what she was doing and hoped to get dressed, but was interrupted by another visitor who had come in the now unlocked front door. She recognized the woman as the brunette fan from the other day and Skye suddenly shook when she remembered her odd dream. Her face fell from the smile she was wearing as the fan approached.

"Skye! I don't know what to do." The fan started. "I'm Brielle, by the way, from the other day?" She raised her voice as she wasn't sure Skye remembered her.

"I remember you." Skye said. "I think your friend Lavia is in trouble." Skye said almost automatically

"Wait! What? How do you know her name?" Brielle asked, extremely confused. "Did you know her?"

"No. I don't know, but I had a really weird dream." Skye continued. "I have no idea how to explain it, but I think she's in danger."

Just then another woman came rushing through the front door, obviously irate.

"Anali!" Skye and Brielle said at the same time. Brielle looked at her again, worried about what was happening. Brielle recovered and continued. "You shouldn't be here."

"Where's Lavia, you fat bitch!" Anali was just like Skye had dreamed, but how could she have known? "You cheating on Lavia with this bitch, too? Who the fuck are you anyway?"

Skye started to respond, but Brielle cut in ahead of her. "She owns this place. Skye Fall? The MMA/Wrestler babe?"

"You think I'm a babe? Aww, that's sweet." Skye responded to Brielle then turned to address Anali. "You however are a bitch and a half."

"Fuck you! Could take you any day and I'd advise you to stay out of this mess." Anali responded to Skye and turned back to Brielle. "You better stay away from Lavia. She's mine, even though she broke up with me, I'm getting her back."

Brielle looked like the tone of Anali's voice was starting to frighten her a bit. "She's my friend and I'll see her if I want. You're the one who needs to back off!" She surprised herself with her confidence as she tried to stand up to Anali. Anali was done with diplomacy and took a step toward Brielle looking like she could do anything with the rage in her eyes.

"Bitch, you bet--" Anali was interrupted by Skye's fist striking across the middle of her face. It was not a warning shot from Skye, and anyone within earshot could tell that Anali's nose was likely broken, if not worse. She grabbed her face and dropped to her knees writhing in pain.

Unfortunately for Skye, one of the people within earshot was a precinct detective who was stopping by to ask her a few questions about Lavia, since there was a lot of Skye's fan merchandise found in her apartment as they were following up on a missing persons report from her brother. The detective ran in to try to intervene on Anali's behalf, and quickly handcuffed Skye and told her she was under arrest for kidnapping and whatever just happened here.

Skye looked at him and tried to figure out what was going on. She wasn't even offered a chance to grab any clothes as the detective whisked her off to his car to bring her downtown. She assumed he would start stripping any minute and that this whole thing had to be a prank someone was playing on her. None of that happened.

The last thing she saw was Dirk and Brielle yelling out to the car to let her know they would do what they could and come get her as soon as they figured out what that was. Anali was still on the ground in pain, and no one seemed to care. Dirk finally called paramedics as the detective didn't seem to bother to let anyone know what else had happened in his haste to bring in the dangerous criminal, wrapped in a towel.

.....

They booked her quickly without much ceremony and none of the fanfare you would see on a television police procedural then dumped her in a holding cell with one other occupant.

"Hey, nice outfit." Her cell mate offered.

"Thanks, you too." Skye responded snidely as her towel covered more than the scraps of clothing her cell mate was wearing. "Name's Skye, by the way."

"Yeah, I recognized you from wrestling. Used to love your stuff, too bad you quit early." Her cellmate replied standing up to move over to sit closer to Skye. "You can call me Wix, it's what I go by these days." She patted Skye on the thigh and gave it a squeeze. Skye pulled away a little, unsure about her cellmate.

"I didn't exactly quit, had some life circumstances come up and get in the way." Skye replied

"Sorry, thought you might be into girls." Wix said, shifting away from Skye a little, obviously disappointed. "First time?"

"No, I mean, I like girls and I've been with them before, it's not that." Skye clarified.

"Oh, okay. Never had sex in a jail before, I get it, it's weird." Wix replied, smiling.

"No, I've done that too. Jail sex is hot." Skye replied, clarifying even more.

"So, what's the big deal then? Why do shy, I think you're hot." Wix turned on her charm.

"Honest truth? I know I've been called a whore for the way I behave and how much I sleep around, but I've never actually done it with a real whore." Skye explained.

"Hey, that's harsh, but I get it. Always a good time for your first." Wix said as she reached out and grabbed Skye's towel to pull her into a deep kiss. She pulled away briefly. "That's what a real whore is like, in case you were wondering."

Skye felt like she was actually blushing. "This is pretty stupid of me, but there's something about you, would you want to come work at my new gym? Not sure what you might be able to do, but I need some staff to help with a few basic things, smoothies, towels and cleanup, etc."

"You serious?" Wix asked. "We just met."

"I know, but it feels right." Skye said. "But if you're going to moonlight at all I ask that you keep it discreet, I don't want people to think I'm running a brothel."

Wix laughed as she shook her head. "I'll think about it."

"Okay. Listen I need to just think about some stuff and figure out what the hell is going on, do you mind if I just sit over here by myself for a bit?" Skye asked, apologetically.

"Yeah, if I work for you, we'll have plenty of time to catch up." Wix winked and let Skye have her space.

Skye was wound up a bit, but tired from the recent experience and just leaned her head along the wall to think. What was happening to her, she thought. This was supposed to be a happy time as she opened the gym and started over, why was everything going wrong? Her head started to hang against the wall and before long she found herself in a strange corridor running away from the sounds of dogs chasing her.

She had no idea where she was or what was happening again, but she kept running away as the dogs seemed to be making up the distance between them. Where did the dogs come from, she thought.

She was running as fast as she could, but she just couldn't outrun them. She felt herself starting to tire as her lungs we on fire and her legs started feeling numb. She wasn't sure she could keep running at her current pace and she kept looking for a way to escape. She saw a door on the right, but when she tried to open it, the door was locked. She kept running, but the delay allowed the dogs to get closer to her. She was panting along with the dogs chasing her. She passed more doors and tried each one and every time the door was locked. She turned another corner and heard the dogs much closer.

The next corridor was very long and she could see the dogs behind her now, they weren't very far and she just didn't think she could run anymore. Suddenly a large shadow rose in front of her and she skidded to a stop.

The head and neck of a golden dragon appeared out of nowhere and started flaring its nostrils as it swung its head in Skye's direction, it's massive wings somehow fully spread in the corridor where she was running. The dragon started spitting out a thick liquid, and as it did Skye covered her head and ducked out the way, but it was flying well behind her. She heard the splatter of it hitting the floor and walls then the sound of the dogs whimpering and yelping as the acid that was in the liquid was burning through them disintegrating them as Skye watched. She couldn't put the unsettling image out of her head and assumed the dragon was saving her for last.

She turned to run back past the dogs and turned down a different corner and headed toward the end where there was another door. She realized she hadn't peed in a while and her bladder started to feel full as she ran, the bouncing of her body causing the pressure to build. She started turning to try a new set of doors that all had bathroom signs on them, but they were all locked too. She had the dragon chasing her, but all she could think about was her need to pee. She turned another corner and could see the shadow of the dragon behind her and could feel it's breath. The viscous liquid streamed all around her, but she managed to avoid it. Finally, she saw a door at the far end and as she neared it, the corridor started to shrink. Before she knew it, she was crawling on her hands and knees and was trying the door. This one seemed like it might open, but just as she started to turn the handle, the dragon spit at her again and covered her in a thick slime, pinning her to the floor. This wasn't acid, just a warm slick layer than covered every inch of her body that was on fire.

Out of nowhere, she felt a pressure against her ass as a slick tongue like object started to ring around her tight hole. She was still hot from earlier and the sensation made her stop in place and push back against it.

The tongue penetrated her and swirled around driving her insane. It pulled out and just circled and circled, teasing her as an odd shaped fleshy blob slid inside her slick pussy. She moaned as her body was overtaken by whatever it was behind her now. She assumed the dragon was gone, but as she craned her neck, she saw that it was its tongue and tail flailing between her legs as she was driven close to the edge and back several times.

She writhed against the invasion and kept focused as her bladder was about to explode. As she was getting closer, she felt the dragon's claw starting to tickle her clit and run around it in the opposite direction as everything else. Finally, she could hold on no longer, and reaching for the bathroom door she turned the handle and her bladder let go and she found relief. She screamed as she came at the same time. She hadn't remembered screaming in orgasm so much as she had these last couple days.

She was breathing heavy when she came to. She was on all fours still on the cell bench which was now covered with her fluid, with the giant puddle of it she left on the floor. She panted and relaxed as she was safe from her dream at least. She still felt all of her parts being violated and looked back to see Wix attending to her every need. Realizing she was done, for now, Wix relented and pulled herself away from Skye's ass and pussy.

"Seemed like you needed a little help with the way you were writhing on the bench." Wix offered, wiping her face a bit. "That's how a real whore does it, in case you were wondering."

Skye laughed between her panting and smiled. "Sorry about the mess."

"Occupational hazard, but that was some squirt you had there." Wix joked.

Skye sat herself upright, then fixed the towel and slid over next to Wix. "Nice dragon tattoo."

"If you behave, maybe I'll show you the rest of it sometime." Wix replied as they leaned together for support.