Dream Police Ch. 05 - How Sweat It Is

Story Info
Skye has some fun with Kayla and some other mischief.
3.5k words
5
1.2k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, ladies, sorry to break up the love nest, but you're both free to go." The guard yelled as he unlocked the cell door and opened it wide.

"Thank you, officer." Wix said as she slunk by, running her finger along his arm. "I do like them strong. Same time next week?"

"If you don't clean up your act then yes, I assume so." The guard responded. "Not sure why the bitch you bailed you out keeps coming back to help you, must be love."

"Or something." Wix smiled. "Anali and I go way back, she's much more than a friend."

"Did you say Anali?" Skye's ears had perked up. "Does she have a friend named Lavia?"

"Oh, not that bitch again. Yeah, they were dating until Lavia mercifully ended it. Anali couldn't figure out how to get out of the relationship. At least not safely." Wix shared. "Do you know her somehow? Can't say that I've heard her mention you, in between moans that is."

"It's complicated, let's just leave it at that." Skye replied, not sure what to say exactly. She looked up and saw Dirk signing some more forms at the desk as she walked up. He looked at her with his usual concerned look. Skye never really bought into the whole father figure thing and pretty much assumed she was just his easy fuck, so she assumed he was just wondering where his next fix my come from with her locked away.

"I'd say I was worried about you, but you'd just dismiss it anyway." Dirk said, sounding like a real parent. Skye never had much experience with that so it was lost on her.

"I do appreciate you coming to get me, but I assume you're more worried about losing your investment if I screw this up badly enough for you." Skye had a real way of getting through to people that managed to keep them far enough away that she never felt the need to get close.

"Let's get you back to the gym and try to forget about all this." Dirk responded, closing the book it seemed.

The drive back to the gym was a combination of quiet and awkward that went beyond a scolded child arrested for shoplifting or underage drinking. Skye assumed the tension was just the normal amount that everyone carried around with them every day. It felt no different from any of her days since middle school.

At the gym, Brielle was already waiting to talk to Skye, and rushed over to her as soon as she entered.

"Oh, I am so glad to see you. I'm happy that you're out, but I still can't find Lavia, what did they ask you or say to you?" Brielle asked.

"Nothing at all. No questions, no warnings. I have no idea what they were looking for or suspected me of." Skye replied.

"That's really weird. I'm still so worried about Lavia." Brielle adds.

"Yeah, so how much do you know about her anyway? The woman in the cell with me, her name was Wix, she said stuff about her that didn't seem to agree with what I know." Skye asked Brielle since she was getting only more confused about stuff.

"Wix? Never heard of her." Brielle replied, shaking her head trying to think of who she might be.

"She might look like a prostitute, dragon tattoo along her neck." Skye offered some more details to job Brielle's memory.

"Oh, you mean Vikki, not sure when she ever went by Wix, that's news to me. She's a friend of Anali's that's around from time to time. She might be a little promiscuous, but she's not a hooker or anything." Brielle responded; her face twisted in continued confusion.

"Well, she sold herself as a slut, and was definitely promiscuous with me. Not that I mind." Skye smiled remembering her insane orgasm brought on by her dragon lover in the cell.

"She has a weird relationship with Anali, but nothing more than a close friend, I don't think." Brielle replied. "She is a little overprotective and controlling at times though."

"So, why would she think Lavia was cheating on Anali with you?" Skye asked. "Is that even a possibility?"

Brielle laughed. "I need to laugh a little louder to cover for how Lavia would respond too. They supposedly have an open relationship, and Lavia has been trying to get me in bed from the beginning, but..." She tailed off at the end.

"Buuuuut?" Skye's voice begged an answer.

"Well." Brielle blushed. "I'm saving myself for the right person."

Skye looked at her shocked. "I guess that's still a thing. Maybe she's jealous in some weird way of that. Or she likes you as well and wouldn't mind sharing. The dream I had was weird, but seemed pretty real."

Just as she finished the ringing of the bell indicated the door opened to let another patron in. Brielle turned and gasped, running to the door to hug Lavia, who looked generally fine, but something was off from the day she met the two of them.

"Where have you been?" Brielle asked, just happy to see her friend.

"The last thing I remember was falling asleep. I'm pretty sure I dreamed something, but can't remember what. Then I woke up in a strange apartment and saw all the messages from everyone and wondered what happened." Lavia's response gave no indication that she was lying. She struggled to talk about the things that happened and still seemed to be suffering from shock.

"Let's get you home and see if we can help you recover. You want some soup or something, we can stop at that cafe you like and get some to go maybe." Brielle was all sweet trying to comfort Lavia. Skye wished she had at least one friend who was that close to her. Dirk was approaching from the other side of the gym and called over to them.

"Happy reunion of sorts, I guess? You must be Lavia, based on the descriptions I've heard. They don't even come close to capturing your beauty, you need some new friends if that was the best they could do." He reached out to take her hand and place a gentle kiss on it. He then reached out and put his arm around Skye. "Now that everyone is back together, why don't we go get you cleaned up after that night in jail. Not your worst night in jail so far, but still, you could use a shower."

Skye shrugged. "Sure, but I need to get a good workout in today as my schedule is messed up. No one is going to work out at Skye's Killer Cellulite gym."

Dirk laughed. "Fine, just go wash up a little and I'll get you your pre-workout energy smoothie so you'll be all set to go."

Skye headed off, dutifully following Dirk's gentle recommendations. Since she was still just in a dirty towel, she could use some workout clothes and to clean up after the attack she suffered while at the mercy of Wix, or Vikki, whoever or whatever she was.

Brielle was still excited to have her friend back and was almost bouncing as she left, hanging on her arm. Lavia still didn't quite look like she knew where she was.

Dirk headed off to the smoothie bar taking a detour to Skye's apartment, knowing that she added a mix of supplement powders to her smoothie for an added kick. Successful on his mission for her protein and other powders he got her smoothie all prepped and mixed in and then headed for the locker room expecting Skye to me mostly done with a quick freshen up.

He entered a very steamy shower area, trying to find Skye. As he walked through the fog, he could finally make out a form lying on the floor, propped up against the wall, her hands buried in her crotch furiously working at her folds.

"No, Anali, stop!" Skye said in a frustrated voice that sounded raspy and raw like she had been crying.

Dirk wasn't sure what to do, but decided to risk it and roused Skye out of her dream. She shook a bit at first, but sputtered at the water draining down her face.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"You're back at the gym. Are you okay? And who is Anali?" Dirk asked.

"Who?" Skye asked confused. "Oh, she's Lavia's ex-girlfriend, I think."

"Didn't realize you knew her. Sounded like you were having a fight or something, but a horny fight." Dirk said.

"Fuck, was I masturbating again?" Skye asked, sounding pissed off. "And no, I've never met her before, not even sure how I know her name."

"Has this been happening for a while?" Dirk asked. "Maybe we should get you some help."

"No, I'll be fine, I think it's just all the stress from the new gym stuff. A good workout is all I need." Skye responded starting to stand up, reaching for Dirk's arm for help.

"Okay, but you're worrying me a bit." Dirk replied, helping her the rest of the way up. "Just take care of yourself, please!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, seriously. And thanks for the smoothie." Skye took the tumbler and headed out of the shower area, not even bothering to towel off or cover up. She walked right to the apartment and plopped down on her bed. Luckily the smoothie was thick enough that she didn't spill any.

She sipped at it a bit, then got up and found some workout shorts and top. Both clung to her wet skin as the water soaked right through. They weren't quite see-through, but they also weren't doing much else for covering anything either. The shorts wedged themselves solidly between her still tingling lips and deep in her crack. Her nipples stuck out and dug into the fabric as if trying to tear holes so they could see in front of her.

Skye rubbed them and apologized. She grabbed her smoothie and headed out to the gym to get going. She had a full leg routine to work on that day and had other work to catch up on as she owed Kayla a response for her marketing ideas.

The gym was still mostly being frequented by friends of Dirk's, and there were two obnoxious ones near the machines she was heading to. They spared her the whistles as she walked by, but she could feel the eyes on her as she did. She scowled as she turned toward them before sitting in a machine a row ahead of them. She set the weight and pushed her way through several sets to warm up the muscles she wanted to really focus on.

She stood up, and sipped her smoothie a bit more, just about finishing it off, before she moved to the free weights to get in various squats and lunges. She knew the two knuckleheads would likely follow since they didn't look like they were serious about their workouts anymore.

She grabbed a kettlebell for a series of squats and deadlifts, working from single leg to double and back to complete her series. She was working up more of a sweat now that she was focusing on her form with the free weights. She went to switch to a heavier weight and overheard the two of them commenting on her appearance.

"Man, that snatch, that is some prime puffy little pussy there." One of them said.

"Yeah, but she's soaked all the way through, I just want to burrow my head in there and die happy." The other replied.

"With those thighs you just might, I'd be careful what you wish for." The first one replied. The other friend had pulled his hard cock of out his shorts and was lightly stroking it as he watched her move. She caught him playing with himself and decided to have some fun. She put down the weight and walked over to where he was reclined back on his machine and teased him a bit, turning herself to rub her damp crotch along his hard shaft, she almost enjoyed it, but focused on what she wanted to do. Rubbing along and squatting over him she kept teasing and teasing until he seemed to be getting close. She stopped then and turned around to face him.

She tore off her top and wrapped it around his dick and started stroking. He groaned as she assaulted his shaft and he seemed to be getting closer. She looked up at him with an evil smile on her face then stopped stroking him and threw her top in his face. He grabbed it and inhaled the sweat soaked garment and just as he was taking in his second deep breath she reached out and smacked the top of his dick down hard bending it awkwardly.

"Fucking pervert. Keep it in your pants if you want to work out at this gym, or just fuck off!" Skye shouted at him as she walked away. He reached down to massaged his aching member and the stroke still sent him over the edge as his orgasm throbbed out causing him to let out a few grunts and gasps from the pain of his compressed urethra trying to expel the thick flowing liquid. Tears came to his eyes and he finished and he rolled over and collapsed on the floor, sobbing.

His friend just looked at him lying there, not sure what to do. He glanced at Skye as she glared at him.

"Oh, you want some too? Just a bunch of fucking idiots." She slid down her shorts and stepped out of them then tossed them to the friend. "Here, you can spank off to these later, fuckhead!"

She headed back to her apartment to get new clothes and to clean up a bit before getting back to work.

......

Later in the day the gym was pretty much empty after everyone was done with their early morning workouts and people hadn't arrived for their evening visits, Skye was straightening up a few things and wiping down some of the equipment trying to keep it clean. She heard the bell at the front door and looked up to see a familiar face she was actually happy to see.

"Hey, realized we still have a lot of work to do on getting that new promo material finished after how we ended the other day, but I wanted to give you something first." Kayla reached into her bag and pulled out a black collar. "I said I was going to make you my bitch." She handed it to Skye.

It was black with BITCH written in rhinestones across the front.

"I love collars actually, but this doesn't make me your bitch. I am a bitch and I'm not afraid to own it." Skye put the collar on and snapped it in place. "Perfect."

"It looks good on you, and you are so my bitch, collar or not. You'll see." Kayla replied confidently.

"Right, what did you want to do for the marketing stuff?" Skye moved on.

"Okay, let's put you in the most daring bottoms you have and get a few squat pics first, then we can move around to other equipment and take some more shots for backup." Kayla started, but was far from finished. "Then I have some surprises planned. Where are your clothes anyway, let's get going."

Skye turned and headed them back to the apartment and showed Kayla what she had for workout clothes, now down a light gray set she gave away as souvenirs. Kayla riffled through her drawers and turned over every last shred of clothing before deciding none of her workout clothes were the right look and decided to focus on her lingerie. She found a tasteful black set with just a hint of lace that showed enough of everything, but covered what it needed to keep people from complaining.

"This!" Kayla held it up and Skye looked at her funny.

"For my logo shoot and promo stuff?" Skye questioned.

"We'll add some other stuff, do you have a light robe or cover up you wear sometimes?" Kayla went back to looking through the closet, or what she had for one. "This." She ripped out a short robe and tossed it at Skye. "Change into those, I'll go get the rest of the stuff I brought."

Kayla left the apartment and was rushing to go get her supplies for the photo shoot, most notably her camera equipment. Skye did as she was told without questioning it, maybe she was already her bitch, she thought to herself.

When she came back, she had her camera backpack and a couple large shopping bags. Skye was worried what she had gotten herself into.

Kayla smiled when she saw Skye dressed as asked. The short robe was perfect for the outfit.

"Let's go out to the gym now, lots of work to do." Kayla said as she started heading out, motioning for Skye to follow her, she did as commanded.

Kayla set her up with a couple basic squat shots from the back and sides, then positioned herself between her legs and got a couple great shots from below. Kayla warmed a little as she could feel Skye's body closer to hers as she descending in her squat, then could smell how wet Skye was getting as well.

She moved them next to a couple other pieces of equipment and had Skye just model them, with robe and without. Then the smoothie bar, and a few seductive shots of her sucking on the straw and licking her lips. Skye dribbled a little on her chin and Kayla ran her finger along to wipe it off and put her finger to Skye's mouth for her to suck it clean. She obliged as Kayla moaned at the feel of Skye's warm lips closing around her finger and staying there as her tongue circled the tip and cleaned off every drop of smoothie.

"Let's move into the locker area now." Kayla motioned for Skye to head there and that she would be there shortly. Kayla ran back to the apartment where she left the two shopping bags and brought those into the locker room as well.

When Kayla got there, Skye had already taken the robe off and draped it over a wall hook and was sitting on a bench, legs spread, straddling it. "Like this, next." Skye said, her voice a level of sultry she didn't know she had. Kayla swallowed hard and squeaked out a response.

Skye reclined on the bench and put on leg up on it, turning slightly to show off her perfect body. Kayla snapped several shots and just kept firing the shutter as Skye moved around. She moved into the showers and turned on two of the jets and sat under the spray still in her outfit. She pulled the panty beside and let her lips feel the hot water pulsing down from the shower. Kayla kept her finger on the shutter release and was just keeping the shots coming.

Skye took off the outfit and flung it at Kayla. "What else did you want to see your bitch do?" Skye pleaded with her voice and eyes.

Kayla reached into the bag and pulled out several pieces of fruit. "Can you crush these with your thighs for me?"

"I can try." Skye reached out for the first, some kind of melon she didn't recognize and she placed it between her legs and started to squeeze. Kayla was shooting again and watched as the flesh of the melon exploded all over Skye. Kayla reached in for a couple other things. Skye worked her way from melon to melon and a few other things crushing them all. Kayla caught it all.

She then set the camera on a quick tripod and set it on record as she joined Skye in the shower, her white cropped t-shirt soaking through exposing her dark nipples and nothing else. She slipped of her shorts and tossed them off near the bags.

Picking up a couple handfuls of fruit she brought them to her mouth and took bites out of each bringing them one by one to meet Skye's mouth as they kissed through the fruit and swallowed the sweet nectar that they made together. Skye moved Kayla's head down and she kissed her breasts and sucked on her hard nipples, rubbing melon all over her as she did. But Kayla moved to recline a bit and reached for Skye's head.

"I want my bitch's face on my pussy, doing my bidding. Eat me, you whore!" Kayla struck every nerve inside Skye as she instinctively dove down between Kayla's legs and started kissing her sweet lips.

Kayla sat back and enjoyed every tiny little sensation as Skye tickled her buttons and drove her over the edge multiple times before Kayla gave her bitch what she needed, thrusting her fingers inside her as she rode the final wave of her orgasm, before collapsing in Kayla's arms.