Dream Police Ch. 03 - Bitches

Story Info
Skye has a full day, some dream, some real, or is it.
3.1k words
1k
00

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye looked around a strange apartment wondering how she got there. It all felt real, but she wasn't sure anymore as things had started to blur together for her. It didn't look like any place she had ever lived, or would bother to live for that matter, with the odd mix of colors and strange decor. She tried to figure out where exactly she was, but nothing would register. Without any warning she heard herself call out.

"Lavia? Are you here, you nasty bitch?" Skye called out, but the voice she heard wasn't hers. She had no idea how she knew this person, or if she even knew this person, but tried to focus on every detail to try to keep it straight in her mind.

"What did you call me?" She heard a voice from the other room and assumed it was the woman she had called out to. Apparently, she knew her name somehow, even though it wasn't familiar at all. She wracked her brain, or someone's brain at least, but could come up with nothing. This was all pretty fucked up, she thought to herself as the scene continued to unfold.

"You heard me, you're a nasty bitch, cheating on me with that tramp!" Skye yelled as she walked toward the bedroom. "I didn't know you liked them fat." Was she referring to the brunette fan that had come by the other day? She was curvy, sure, but she would never be considered fat. Skye entered the bedroom to see Lavia sitting on the bed looking at her phone, seemingly unconcerned. It was the blonde fan, but how was she dreaming about this place she had never been and as another person whom she also didn't know?

"Fat?" Lavia laughed. "You're just jealous she has any tits since you're flat as a board, Anali." Skye looked down at her current body. Sure enough, she was in a body even flatter than her own. "I can't even get boobs in my own dreams." she whined to herself. "Did you just say something?" Lavia asked her with a confused look.

"What? Fuck you, you never complained before while I was fucking you silly!" Skye seemed agitated, or Anali, or whoever she was in this dream, at least she hoped it was a dream. She walked over to Lavia and lifted her up and shook her as she slapped her face. "Not good enough for you anymore though, huh?" Lavia seemed surprised by the attack, but somewhat prepared as she stood to face off with Skye.

"Fuck you too!" As Lavia slapped Skye hard, so hard she could feel it through her dream. She felt herself wince and recover enough to reach out to grab Lavia by the throat squeezing it as she pulled her closer and kissed her at the same time. Skye didn't have her own strength, so she was definitely limited by whatever body she seemed to inhabit.

Lavia bit her lip, which caused Skye to release her grip as Lavia pulled away spitting the blood that she drew at her shocked face, the cut in her lips trickling out more as it dripped down her chin.

"Bitch, what was that for?" Skye shouted at her.

She wiped her face and dove at Lavia to pin her down as she choked and slapped her feeling herself getting more turned on as she got more violent. Lavia went to kick her off, but ended up running her leg against her wet slit causing her to moan loudly. She released her grip again and Lavia flipped over as she did, tearing her shorts off and diving at Skye to do the same.

Once she got them off, she rammed two fingers hard into Skye's pussy and she was suddenly on fire. Whatever was happening she felt every thrust of Lavia's fingers inside her and the scratch from the nails of her other hand along her belly. She wanted her now and just wanted to bury her face in her pussy and eat her until she screamed for mercy. As she recovered enough from the initial penetration, she pulled herself away and flipped Lavia violently onto her back, slapping her as she felt onto the bed.

"I'll show you how I'm going to fuck your fat little friend next. You want to watch me destroy that fat little pussy of hers?" Skye was surprised by what was coming out of her mouth now.

Before Lavia could say or do anything Skye straddled her and forced her wet lips down onto her face and then squeezed her thighs hard. Either Anali worked out a lot, or somehow Skye's leg strength was now coming through in the dream.

She slapped at Lavia's clit and gave it a light pinch causing her to recoil from the unwanted pressure. She buried her face in her pussy and drove her tongue deep inside, then licked her way up to her hard clit and sucked as hard as she could, popping off to show her a little mercy. She couldn't hear her struggles as she ground her crotch against every part of her face that she could reach nearing another mind-bending orgasm. She started to cum and screamed out loud, her body going rigid as she relentlessly squeezed her thighs around Lavia's head until she finished.

She eased up a little, but felt the body beneath her going limp. She started to lift herself off when she heard a loud knocking echoing in her head.

"Lavia!" She screamed once more.

She reached to try to check on Lavia, but as much as she tried, she was frozen and couldn't move and found herself becoming more and more frustrated until she woke at her office desk, drenched in sweat, her body aching a bit and the remnants of a burning hot orgasm slowly ebbing away.

The door swung open with Dirk standing there looking at her. "You okay?" Dirk asked extremely concerned. "What was that screaming all about anyway, and who the fuck is Lavia?"

"None of your damn, fucking business who Lavia is. I'm fine, just a little horny dream is all." Skye replied, back in her usual form. "A weird, fucking twisted dream I can't begin to explain." She muttered to herself.

"What? What was that last part?" Dirk asked, still concerned, but less so seeing that Skye was generally back to normal, her normal at least. "Just worried about you, you dumb bitch. Can't a friend worry about another friend?" Dirk shook his head and then started out the door. "Oh, some other hot bitch named Kayla is here to see you. Better hurry before the rest of the guys take a shot at her unless you don't mind sloppy thirds." Dirk joked as he left.

Skye shook her head and tried to smooth out her sweat soaked clothes, but it was no use, she just decided to go rescue Kayla and apologize. It was a gym after all, but her sweat patterns showed some obvious signs of other activity. Dirk did say she was a hot bitch though, so maybe that would speed things up a little.

Emerging from the office, looking like she had battled a pack of pit bulls in a hurricane she raced out to greet Kayla, wanting to see what all the fuss was about. Hot bitch wasn't even close, she was more like a goddess bitch with a tailored outfit that didn't just hug her curves it was holding on for dear life. Skye smiled and thought to herself, mine.

"Hi, I---" Skye tried to do the greeting, but was cut off by Kayla.

"You're the dumb bitch that I'm going to make mine." Kayla interrupted, smiling an evil grin. "Why don't we head somewhere private where we can discuss...business." Her voice changed to the sweet tone from their call and Skye, who was about to punch this woman, just melted.

Skye decided private wasn't necessary, but a shower was and motioned for Kayla to follow her to the locker rooms. Kayla obliged, wondering what exactly was happening, but started talking regular business on the way.

"Listen, I had some ideas on the marketing campaign. You apparently pissed off everyone in creative while they were sending you ideas and you ended up with a stupid logo." Kayla started, just enough sweetness in her voice that Skye didn't want to throttle her yet. "Skye's Killer Thighs and you end up with a generic logo with some gym equipment? How about those killer thighs? I say we get a shot of you in a squat or something."

Skye turned to look at her actually intrigued as she hadn't thought of that idea at all. Granted her idea of marketing was threatening people on the sidewalk to join the gym or else, so it wasn't a surprise to her. "That could work. Maybe I could even wear one of my old costumes that people would recognize?"

"Perfect! We want to show off your biggest assets, which are definitely not these here." She tapped Skye's chest just as they stopped at the entrance of the locker rooms. Kayla then ran her hand down along the side of Skye's body feeling her tight frame and muscles as she did, ending at the edge of her hip.

Skye just melted again at the sound of her voice and the feeling of her stroking her body.

"Come on, let's go hide from the guys for a while." Skye motioned to the door. They moved inside and she locked the outer door for some added privacy.

"I'd love to go risqué, but we can't do something like Big City Titties or anything, even if you had them, so I think a tight shot of your ass in a deep squat would still pass." Kayla added some color to her thoughts.

"Give me a second." Skye says as she heads off to a locker at the back of the area.

Kayla unbuttons her blouse and slips it off her arms then folds it neatly and places it on an adjacent bench. She then unfastens her slacks and slides them down as if stripping for someone, but Skye is still off busy with her own plan. Her natural motions were so silky and elegant that it was impossible for her to move in any other fashion. She stood there in an elegant bra and panty set that was even more stylish than the outerwear she started with, her long, lean legs accentuated by her strappy heels.

Skye returned wearing a shiny burgundy and gold leotard, matching headpiece and over the calf boots.

"What do you think?" Skye asked turning to model it for her. "It's the last costume I wore for my wrestling persona."

"Ooh, nice, makes me want to make you my bitch even more." Kayla said sweetly, "But oh those boots. You could take me any time you wanted to with those on."

Skye smiled, but finally realized Kayla was standing in front of her in a set of cream lingerie that left almost nothing to imagine, even though Skye was imagining being between her toned thighs. Her mouth hung open as she gawked.

"How about you show me what you can do with those thighs and we'll figure out the rest of the campaign?" Kayla cooed as she moved closer to Skye so she could run her hand down between her legs as Skye instinctively tightened. "And then I'll make you my bitch, got it?"

"Please." It was all Skye could do to stay upright as her strong thighs turned to jelly at the sound of Kayla's voice.

Kayla closed the remaining distance, slinking forward, dragging the toe of her left shoe, flexing her leg as she did. Skye leaned forward, her lips slightly parted hoping for a kiss. Kayla obliged, slipping her tongue in between her soft lips, exploring her mouth and dancing alongside her tongue. Skye pulled her close and drove her tongue as deeply into her as she could. Kayla moaned as she was held in Slye's firm grasp, her arms reaching around the small of her back, pulling them together.

Kayla broke off the kiss and pulled away. Skye looked disappointed, but then smiled as Kayla slid down her body, kneeling before her kissing her way down her legs to the tops of her boots.

"I do love a woman in boots." Kayla offered as she kissed along the shiny boots all the way to her toes, then licking her way slowly back up until she was once again between Skye's strong thighs. "But these thighs are something else." As she ran her hands up and down stroking them and finding her way to Skye's crotch, growing damp again from the attention.

Kayla stood up and reached around Skye, hoping there was a zipper or something she could work to start peeling the outfit off. She found her mark and slid the zipper down, seductively, while kissing Skye's neck. She started to peel the outfit off, then left Skye to figure out the rest as she went to lie down on a padded bench and motioned for Skye to join her.

Skye figured it out quickly and stripped off the rest of her outfit, stepping carefully out of it, leaving her just in a pair of boots and her headpiece. Kayla arched her back and unclasped her bra letting it fall off to the floor, allowing her full breasts to slump to the side as she lay there. She reached down awkwardly to hook her thumb into her waistband, but Skye caught her hand and pulled down the elegant panty exposing her perfectly coiffed tuft. Skye inhaled her musk as she moved to straddle her face, carefully placing herself atop the goddess beneath her. Kayla grabbed at her thighs and held them tight, sighing as she felt the firm muscle against her. Skye's tongue made her moan deeply as she delved into her folds, more gently than she usually would.

They worked each other up to a fast rhythm as they both rapidly grew closer. Skye fingered Kayla furiously as her tongue danced all over her clit, sending her over the edge first. Skye was not far behind as she tensed and started to squeeze her thighs. Suddenly, a flash of her dream flooded her mind and she tensed, stopping herself from squeezing harder, for fear of hurting Kayla.

She didn't quite reach her peak, but throbbed out the bits of an unsatisfactory orgasm as she shook until she finally stopped. Kayla kissed along her thighs, lapping at her juices, enjoying just being with her for a few more minutes before she had to leave.

Skye rolled off and slumped onto another bench, her eyes a bit glazed as she recovered. Kayla looked at her a little confused as she put herself back together.

"You okay?" She touched Skye who just stared back at her. Kayla heard a sound from behind her and she turned to see Dirk who must have gone to get the keys to let himself in. His other friends walked in behind him, most just wearing nothing but their gym shorts.

"She'll be fine, we'll take care of her from here. Thanks for stopping by. Skye will get back to you on everything in a couple days." Dirk said escorting Kayla out of the locker room then returning back to where Skye still sat.

The other friends with Dirk were removing their gym shorts, Theo and the two others. Dirk did the same as his half hard cock sprung out and bounced on its way up.

"Skye. You owe me after the other night. So, I brought some friends. Hopefully you're still hungry." Dirk said, with half a smile forming on his face.

Theo was already stroking his cock hard next to Skye and she reached up her hand to grab it for him and squeezed it tightly and stroked him. Her eyes were still staring blankly, not really registering any of it. Theo put his hand on the side of her head and stroked her messed up hair, but she didn't even acknowledge him.

Dirk moved closer to her as did the other friends. She reached out her other hand and gripped one of the friend's dicks and made to stroke it just like she was Theo's. Her strokes were automatic and eerily in sync, like she was just going through the motions with nothing of the real Skye behind any of it.

The other friend offered his cock for her mouth and she hungrily sucked it down and slurped at it noisily. She continued stroking and sucking until they were all nearing release. Theo reached up and pushed her forehead back and she opened her mouth instinctively. He started to shoot his load, filling her mouth and spilling out all over her as she halfheartedly swallowed. The two friends lined up next to her covering her face in crossing streams, flooding her some more as she kept swallowing and licking as they finished. They stuck their deflating cocks into her mouth for her to suck them clean and she closed her mouth enough, but really wasn't showing any interest.

Dirk finished her off with his load blasting her and splattering everywhere. Some of it hit Theo and he wiped it off his arm and slurped it down. He wanted to finish Dirk off the rest of the way but would need to wait for a better time that in front of the other guys. He did lean down to kiss Skye mostly so he could get a mouthful of the hot loads that hung there, causing his cock to twitch a little dreaming of Dirk.

The others went off to clean up, while Dirk and Theo attended to Skye. Dirk was worried, as it wasn't like Skye to just take this from him without at least telling him to fuck off. He asked Theo to open the door and go get Skye's bed ready for her as he scooped her up and carried her to her apartment. He set her down on her back and went to tuck her in, but before he could she rolled onto her side and curled up tightly into a ball and just rocked there.

Dirk looked at her and wondered what he could do to help as he wasn't expecting her to be impacted like this from one of his recovery drinks, or any of the torment he put her through as payback.

After seeing the others out and locking up, he pulled up a chair and sat next to her to watch her sleep, just trying to keep an eye on her in whatever way he could. He didn't really know what else to do.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bisexual Bukkake Fantasy A second-person bisexual bukkake fantasy.in Fetish
One Wild Bus Ride Jade and her Girlfriend explore Exhibition.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pornville Fantasy comes to life for amateur author. But at what cost?in Erotic Couplings
A Commanding Weakness A hacker exploits a starship captain's holodeck fantasies.in Mind Control
The Alley of No Return Ch. 01 A story of sexual Liberation through Corruption.in Fetish
More Stories