Dream Police Ch. 12 - You Did What?

Story Info
Kayla gets nailed. Dirk fires off two rounds.
3.2k words
5
1k
00

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye was conflicted about what she needed to do, but not conflicted about being horny for Kayla again. It had been a few days since she last saw her, since between the brief dream conversation they had and the issue with the sign, Kayla had a lot to process. She assumed she was probably still stinging a little from her embarrassment, but it was nothing compared to the stinging Skye had in store for her.

It was a slow day, as Wednesdays usually were, so Skye had suggested Kayla come over near the end of the day so they could work through a few things on the ongoing campaign and Skye could work out her issues. By the time Kayla arrived the gym was empty except for the rest of the family, Dirk and Theo were finishing their last sets for their midweek training and Wix was tidying up the massage area to get set up for the next morning. Most of her clients were morning appointments for the spa and massage related work, as Skye assumed most of them still worked evenings. They were paying customers and gave Wix great tips so she really didn't care.

Skye was absorbed in some idle tasks as the main counter and was surprised when Kayla bounded in and said hello. She had forgotten that they finally decided to remove the bell from the front door, and was actually starting to miss it. Maybe they needed an electronic version that played some mystical music instead. She thought Wix would have at least twenty suggestions for the exact music, so she thought it would be good to find a solution that allowed for a rotating selection.

"Hey there! You startled me a bit." Skye managed as she looked up to see Kayla looking electric and seeming to be brimming with as much energy as well. "You look, and wait, oh my god, smell, amazing."

"Thanks." Kayla bubbled. "I've missed you so much, but I couldn't figure out how to break the silence since last time. Seemed like we left it a bit awkward."

Awkward was the word Skye would use to describe the upcoming conversation they were going to have, but not until she satisfied a few things.

"Sorry about that, but I didn't mean to make it more awkward than it was with the couple dream comments." Skye demurred, feeling like she might have been more the problem, that was until the last day or so. "You don't think that was too weird, do you?"

"Not at all. Fantasies are just that, and dreams are really just manifestations of those, at least I think." Kayla responded. "I have my own fantasies that I'm always too embarrassed to share with people, since I figure they'll think I'm a freak."

"Embarrassment seems to be a recurring theme for you, is that secretly one of your turn-ons? Do you like it when someone embarrasses you and then you run to the ladies' room to rub off or something?" Skye insinuated trying to get Kayla a bit on edge, or horny, or both. She wasn't entirely sure.

"I'm not sure about that, but I never just rub off in the ladies' room, I'm usually trying to get wrist deep if I'm that horny." Kayla replied, surprising them both. "Did I just say that out loud? I'm not usually that open about things. That was weird. I think I'm just really comfortable with you."

"Do you want to get comfortable with me now?" Skye asked, leaving no doubt what her intentions were.

"Please. I've been so hot for you lately." Kayla said, her body almost leaping in the air as she bounced on her tiptoes. "Lead the way." She smiled as she waited for Skye to make the next move. Skye obliged by walking from behind the counter to head toward the apartment. As they passed the massage area Kayla waved at Wix with a big smile on her face and Skye gave Wix a knowing wink, which was returned with a nod.

They entered the apartment, Skye holding the door open while Kayla pranced on by, as her more than perfect ass was hugged by a pair of jeans that could have substituted for her own skin. Skye bit her knuckle hard trying to at least make it inside the room before she tore at her unsuspecting present.

Skye had just enough time to close the door before feeling a hungry pair of hands along her shoulders and reaching down to caress her firm chest. Her nipples were already hard to start with and the gentle touch sent shivers all around her body. Kayla continued her assault kissing and nibbling along Skye's neck as she worked to pull Skye's top up and off for better access. Skye held her arms down and stopped Kayla from continuing as she turned to face her and locked her mouth onto Kayla's and swirled her tongue around tasting her, feeling her tongue respond.

"I'm going to fuck you and make you my bitch today, so off with that top and let that perfect body out to play." Skye wasn't playing the submissive today and was hot enough for both of them.

"Yes, ma'am." Kayla responded as she quickly worked at the buttons of her blouse. Skye worked in close to her, as her arms became conveniently tangled in her sleeves. She reached to feel the warmth of Kayla's breasts and the soft lace of the cups of another stylish bra. Skye almost clawed at her flesh slipping her fingers under along the sides to pull it up and free her breasts. They bounced as they dropped free and Kayla groaned at the hard treatment Skye was giving her. She apparently liked the aggression she was seeing in Skye as her responses to everything indicated her heightened arousal. Her breathing was ragged, her moans interrupted by quick intakes of breath, her hands shaking as she continued to struggle with her top.

In the middle of all this, Skye had reattached herself to Kayla's lips and by the pressure she was applying, Kayla had to assume she was going for a more permanent installation. She wouldn't be able to hold on long given the state she was in.

Skye backed off and started to assist in the rest of the disrobing, then quickly tore off her own simple workout clothes, again opting for shorts and nothing else for bottoms. She stood to look at the vision before her. It never seemed to get old, seeing Kayla's beautiful body, and the subtle shyness she showed while naked. She assumed it all had to be an act given what she had been up to lately, but with its ability to disarm the hungriest of partners, it was a valuable weapon she wielded.

Skye shook off the bit of compassion she was feeling as she knew she had a job to do and got right back to it. She took Kayla by the arms and pulled her close to her, they bodies mashing up against each other as she did. She walked them back as close to the bed as she could before tossing her like a big pillow onto the center of it. Kayla, all of Kayla, bounced as she hit the resistance of the mattress and then rolled onto her side as she lost her balance. She was giggling like this was her first time, another annoying quality she had that Skye simple adored. 'This is going to be harder than I thought.' Skye told herself, but resolved not to let it get in the way of her plan. It was for Kayla's own good that she was doing this, she needed to learn her lesson somehow.

Skye decided to let Kayla drive and be on top for the next part, giving her the impression of still having a little bit of control. She wandered over to a small chest she had at the back of the room and rummaged around for a short while, selecting her weapon of choice. She stepped into the harness she had and slid the toy through the ring and locked it in place. It was smaller than the one she had used on Dirk, but had a much larger head compared to its shaft, with nubs all along every side of it. It was one of her favorites as it stretched her open before popping inside, then stroked every little inch of sensitive spots she had.

When she turned around, Kayla's look changed as she seemed concerned about the size of the toy or that she wasn't sure if she wanted it inside her. Skye wasn't letting her get off that easy.

Okay, missy. You're going to ride my cock and make me cum, you little whore." Skye minced no words and strode confidently over to the bed and waved Kayla off to the side so she could climb on. Kayla shuffled over, nervously wondering what Skye had in store next, as her pussy started to throb in anticipation of becoming a welcome home for Skye's toy cock.

Skye reclined on some pillows to prop herself up a bit as she lay there waving her toy with her hand. "Climb on, sweetie, for the ride of your life. You can suck me off a bit if you want your own lube inside you, or there's some goo on the nightstand. Your choice."

Kayla moved to the side and swallowed hard. She wanted to suck Skye off for real right then, but sucking the toy didn't sound like much fun so she opted for the goo. She reached over and pumped two quick globs into her hand then rubbed some of it onto the huge toy. She ran what was left along her aching lips, dipping just inside her hot slit which only made her shake as she wanted to be filled now.

Skye watched, with an evil smile on her face as Kayle swung a leg over her, then pushed herself up a bit to get an angle on sliding the huge head against her lips. When she brushed against it, she shuddered, feeling the large knob spreading her lips wide. She gulped again as she popped onto it and slid down slightly. The feeling of being penetrated by the huge head caused her to stop and relax before continuing down the shaft. Skye was enjoying every moment of the torment.

Kayla's lips closed down against the shaft with the various nubs stroking her in all different ways. It was sensation like having several women fingering and stroking you at the same time without any similarities or coordination to their motions. Each one giving its own distinct pleasure focused only one precise area. She moaned as she felt the toy sink all the way inside, and sat there looking down at Skye.

She moaned out as best she could. "I'd say I was going to make you my bitch again, but I'm definitely the bitch tonight, with the way this feels."

"Yes, definitely the bitch. At least according to all the new shit on my social media accounts." Skye started to share what she now knew.

"What?" Kayla groaned out a question in surprise, as her pussy was still being tortured by the toy as Skye rolled her hips and caused every nub to suddenly activate against her insides. "What are you talking about." It really was amazing that she could still talk.

"My DMs, too. Since when do I have an OnlyFans account?" Skye asked. "And when the fuck were you going to tell me about it.?" Skye reached up to hug Kayla and pull her down to kiss her which caused the toy to shift along the walls of Kayla's overstimulated pussy. She groaned loudly as Skye covered her lips with a kiss. Skye pulled away just long enough to get in one last comment. "I have a surprise for you sweetie, maybe this will make you check with me next time before posting my pussy anywhere else!"

As she was desperately trying to adjust to the new sensations, she felt a pressure against her backside as another toy was being thrust inside her ass. She tried to scream, but could only gasp as Skye had her mouth firmly against hers. She reached a hand back to try to tend to her sore hole, but that was swatted away by another hand that wasn't there before.

"You're my bitch now, Kayla." Wix said from behind as she pulled a second toy into position that was awkwardly slung sideways from its mount point in her harness. She swiped a small handful of lube along the shaft and pushed it up against Kayla's stuffed pussy. She broke off the kiss to yell at her attacker.

"Dear god, no, I'm stuffed already!" She managed to get out, but as Kayla was finishing that thought, Wix worked the second toy inside her stretched pussy and slid all the way in with both. Simultaneously, both of Kayla's holes needed relief, but as the toys buried themselves inside, she slumped forward against Skye and just groaned at being so full. She bit into Skye's shoulder as Wix relentlessly pounded her from beside. Skye lost track of the number of times she felt Kayla's body got rigid then slacken. Finally, she just slumped against her and Wix and Skye gave up and rolled her off so she could sleep off the exhaustion she must have been feeling.

Skye assumed they were done, but Wix spun around into a reverse cowgirl stance and impaled herself on the huge toy that had destroyed Kayla and slid down easily on the pussy drenched shaft, groaning as she did. Once hilted, she bent the flexible toys she still wore down into Skye's willing holes and started rocking, fucking herself silly while she pounded both of Skye's holes. Skye started to drift off as she was cumming so hard.

Suddenly she was in the dungeon again, with the dragon in front of her, stuffing her pussy and filling her with more eggs.

"But what about the others?" Skye tried to ask.

"The last two didn't survive after the attack. I need to fill you with more." The dragon hissed. "You need to be more careful with these ones or else I may not allow you to leave the next time."

Skye was suddenly alarmed, and as she felt what she thought was the last of this batch she started to come too. Wix had worn herself out and was sleeping next to Kayla, her two toys still strapped in place, teasing at penetrating Kayla. She assumed those two would have another round either while dreaming of after they woke up with the way they looked.

Skye headed off to get cleaned up in the shower, not thinking to take off her harness.

......

Dirk was doing his usual ritual after a workout and just letting the water wash over him soaking his tired muscles and helping him relax. Theo said he had one more set to push through before hitting the showers, and Dirk knew that meant he was likely going to be the recipient of some extra attention.

Theo entered as if on cue, down to his shorts as he walked through the door, stripping those off quickly and tossing them with the pile of other gear. He wasn't worried about being so quiet this time, but he still liked the slight element of surprise.

He approached Dirk slowly, padding through the wet shower tile, then kneeling behind him before making any contact. He reached out his hands and gently squeezed Dirk's firm ass, and massaged it a bit before spreading his cheeks, letting the rivulets of water drain down through. He kissed at the splash of water on each side begore sliding his lips in between, reaching out his tongue as the warm water flooded his face and filled his mouth. He let it run out as he pressed the tip of his tongue against Dirk's tight hole. He felt a clench as his tongue entered slightly, then relaxed. Theo felt a gentle hand rest on the back of his head holding him in place as his tongue circled and dipped around, teasing the tight little space.

He lifted his head away, and replaced his tongue with two fingers, sliding them in slowly, until they were all the way in up to his knuckles. Dirk clenched hard, then groaned as Theo moved his fingers searching for his prostate. Theo slid his other hand between Dirk's legs, letting his fingers, then palm of his hand slide along Dirk's balls on the way to rubbing the underside of his stiffening shaft. Reaching his fingers out, her encircled the base of his shaft and held tight as he swelled. Theo started thrusting in an out of Dirk's yielding ass, while starting to slowly stroke his hard cock.

The stroking and thrusting slowly synchronized as his movements became almost automatic. Theo could feel the pressure welling up inside Dirk as his balls hitched up tight and his shaft started to throb harder until finally her shot everywhere again, the thick streams coating the shower walls then drained down in uneven trails slowly washing away. Dirk exhaled, but Theo wasn't done yet. As he stood up his throbbing member rubbed against Dirk's muscular legs, dragging itself hard against the inside of his thigh.

It didn't take long for Theo to find his goal, after smearing some of Dirk's own cum on the head of his hard dick. After the finger pounding, Dirk took Theo easily and groaned as he was filled again with Theo's impressive member. Theo was lost in his pleasure and didn't notice Skye enter the showers on her way to get cleaned up.

She heard the moans coming from the other side and turned to look, then got that evil look on her face again. She grabbed one of the workout steps someone had left in the locker room to help reach the top shelves and slid it down next to Theo. He startled a bit when Sky brushed against him, but she put her finger to her lips to tell him to stay quiet. She had an evil plan.

She stepped up onto the block and positioned herself next to Theo and waited for him to be all the way in, then shoved the huge head of her toy inside Dirk's already full ass and thrust inside him, almost burying the huge toy.

He turned his head with a slight grimace on his face as he had recovered from his first round and his cock bobbed as he was violated. Theo couldn't hold on long with the side of the toy squeezing him hard against Dirk's insides. He started to shoot off pretty quickly which pushed Dirk to empty his second load, which somehow was even larger than the first, spraying against the wall such that both Theo and Skye were once again caught in the splash back. Skye reamed the last bit of his load out with her thrusts then mercifully exited, letting Dirk finally catch his breath.

They each just acknowledge each other as the head back to getting cleaned up. Skye off on her own, while Dirk and Theo tenderly washed each other up after their draining encounter.