Dream Police Ch. 11 - The Sign

Story Info
Problems with the marketing campaign lead to sex.
1.8k words
0
535
00

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an unusually long day at the gym and Skye just wanted to close up and crash for the night. That was when Kayla came bouncing in.

"I have a surprise for you. Come out here. Everyone I want you to see this!" Kayla yelled to Skye and Dirk. "I'm so excited!"

Kayla took them both by the arms and led them out to the parking lot, instructing them to close their eyes as they exited the gym. She walked them out to the far corner and turned them around.

"Okay, open your eyes." She said.

Skye and Dirk opened their eyes and looked around. It took a second for them to spot the new sign.

"Nice, and you're sure that meets all the zoning and decency regulations?" Dirk asked.

"It's no worse than anything else you see around here, but it looks a little boring at night." Skye added.

"Oh, right, hold on." Kayla reached into her pocket and fished out a switch of some sort. She held it and readied herself to push the button. "Here's the best part!" She hit the button and the sign was fully illuminated. It was beautiful with the colors and the way they made the image come alive, but maybe too much alive. Skye stared at it closely and screwed up her face a little bit as Dirk twisted his head to get a better view. They were about to ask more until Skye heard sobs coming from Kayla and saw her bury her face into her hands then bolt back into the gym to escape.

Skye looked at Dirk then followed Kayla inside to check on her. It wasn't obvious where she was hiding, but Skye was able to still make out the soft sobs and wandered behind the front desk to see Kayla sobbing on the floor, obviously embarrassed.

"Hey, you okay?" Skye asked knowing that she obviously wasn't, but didn't know what else to day.

"No. I can't believe it looks like that." Kayla sobbed. "I don't know what they were thinking when they made it." Skye put her arm around Kayla to lift her up for a hug.

"Hey, don't worry about it, I guess it's not that bad." Skye said.

"Yeah, it's not bad at all, I don't get why the big fuss, Kayla." Dirk added his unwanted two cents.

"Of course not, it's not your pussy showing through your underwear glowing at a thousand watts in front of the gym." Skye responded. "How would you like it if it was your dick up there?"

"I thought you wanted people to come to the gym." Kayla managed between sobs, as Skye cracked up, given that it was at Dirk's expense. It was still her body that was on display though, so they had to figure out how to deal with that.

"Easy there. No need to be mean about it." Dirk responded, obviously hurt.

"To be honest, it's not like I keep it all that well hidden, so I'm not that bothered by it. Why don't we go to my office so we can chat a bit more, okay?" Skye was rubbing Kayla's arm as she started to walk to the back of the gym. As they neared the office, Kayla slowed down while Skye kept walking until she looked back. "My private office, not that one." Skye winked.

Skye held the door for Kayla as she walked in, still red-eyed from crying over the look of the sign.

"I had no idea they did that to the sign. Not sure why they ended up sketching in their guess of what your pussy looks like, and even bothered to put in some pubes. Nice touch and all, but pretty rude of them. I'm so embarrassed, I don't think I'll be able to live this down." Kayla explained. "This has never happened to me before with any company."

"Like I said, it feels like everyone has already seen my pussy anyway, but you're the only one I want to have it. I love you." Skye surprised herself as the words came out of her mouth. Kayla stared at her.

"Still don't think I'm going to be able to shake this, but thanks.' Kayla said. "What did you just say at the end though?"

"I'll show you how little it bothers me." Skye slips off her shorts and tosses them into the corner. She took a quick upshot pussy selfie then posted it. "A little good night kiss for my fans." Kayla stared at her in shock. "I know how to cheer you up though."

Skye looked at her, then quickly sprinted, sprung, flipped and turned. Kayla looked up to see a pair of thighs flying at her and couldn't react quickly enough. Skye's hands reached out and held Kayla's arms in place to brace her then knocked her onto the bed with her signature take down move. She landed perfectly and smothered Kayla's face with the now world-famous pussy.

"How's the view down there? Does it meet with your expectations after seeing the sign outside?" Skye asked jokingly as she squeezed her thighs around Kayla's head and squirmed atop her. She lifted herself up and plopped down gently over and over again, kissing Kayla with her other lips. "You just wanted me to feel bad for you and get all horny, right? Well, it worked, playing the vulnerable victim all embarrassed like that. You're so cute when you blush, but I don't need the crying next time."

Slowly Kayla got into it as she still seemed to be bothered by her screw-up, even if everyone else was okay with it. Eventually she worked up to a rhythm that Skye could get into and the squeezes of her thighs became less and less voluntary. She clenched hard riding atop Kayla until she couldn't hold it any longer and gushed a torrent flooding Kayla's face and drenching them both. She panted as she tried to come down, but Kayla didn't let up.

Skye was still panting heavily, but suddenly something felt different and she thought there were multiple tongues inside her at once. She looked down to see the dragon's head between her legs lapping at her juices, but she didn't remember falling asleep. Her head was spinning from the stimulation as she rode wave after wave and kept gushing out gallons of fluid that the dragon kept drinking up. Her head dropped as she was about as spent as she ever felt and as she looked down, she saw golden fluid draining out from inside her, covering the dragon's snout.

She passed out from exhaustion. Waking up later she looked around, but wasn't in her apartment, it was some other room she had never seen before. It wasn't quite a room as her eyes adjusted, but some kind of cage with a hanging water bottle and food bowl. She stared down at her four legs and tail and wings. Was she a baby dragon? What was she possibly doing her now, she thought.

After a short while she heard voices and steps coming from outside. They approached her cage and stopped right in front of her. She looked up to see a familiar face.

"Are you ready to come home with mommy? Yes you are, I bet. We're going to have so much fun." Lavia was holding her hand at the edge of the cage letting her sniff her hand.

"Lavia?" Skye thought she said, but what came out was a sort of "Moo, growl" What kind of dragon goes moo, Skye thought to herself.

"Did you just say mommy? You're too cute. Can't wait to get you home to snuggle on my lap. I have so many toys for you." Lavia continued as a worker unlocked the cage and carefully attached the leash to the worn-out collar she was wearing. They handed the leash to Lavia.

"Careful with this one, she's got a bit of fight in her." The worker said.

"Oh, I know how to tame a little bitch like her, don't worry." Lavia said. "Here, let's put a proper collar on you instead of that mangy one you're wearing."

Lavia reached into her bag and dug out a black collar that said bitch in rhinestones on it. Skye's eyes went wide at seeing the collar Kayla had given her that disappeared.

"That's better. Glad Wix had this thing just sitting around in her lair." Lavia said as she switched the leash to the black collar and discarded the old one. "Thank you.' She said as she led Skye out of the shelter and headed home.

Skye's vision grew a bit blurry as she awoke still snuggled next to Kayla who had fallen asleep with her. She rolled over and tried to get comfortable not really knowing what time it was. As she did, she startled Kayla enough for her to stir and see that Skye was up.

"That was quite the wild ride you gave my there, sorry I passed out so early." Kayla said rubbing her beautiful eyes and brushing the hair out of her face. She stretched over to give Skye a quick kiss. "Thank you for not being mad at me for that sign, I'm still so embarrassed thinking about it."

"I said, don't worry. What was the stuff you had in that bag earlier anyway?" Skye asked.

"Oh, that." Kayla seemed embarrassed again, but she rolled off the bed to grab the package. "Here, take a look for yourself." She handed a rectangular block to Skye. It was a lot heavier than she expected and it fell onto her lap as she missed gripping it.

"Ouch!" Skye said jokingly opening up the packaged. "Nope, I was right, ouch! Did you want me to autograph my pussy sign for fans or something? I mean, I'm fine with it, but you seem a bit more upset than me."

"Yeah, you could I guess." Kayla said, still showing signs of her general discomfort about the whole thing, but then her eyes lit up and she jumped over to the bed next to Skye. "You found it! Thank you for putting that back on."

Skye had no idea what she was talking about, but instinctively her hands went to her neck only to find her collar back on. "I thought that was just part of the dream I just had. This is really getting weird now, Kayla. Sorry if I'm losing it on you."

"What dream?" Kayla asked.

"Oh, I should probably start at the beginning so you'll have some context." Skye started. "But I think I still need to sleep a bit more before I'm up for that, if you don't mind."

"Not at all, I'm still exhausted." Kayla replied.

"Seriously though, what were you thinking with these prints?" Skye asked.

"I said I was going to make you my bitch, didn't I? I guess with the way the sign fiasco went maybe that was a bit overboard." Kayla said shyly.

"You think?" Skye asked. "Should be great for publicity though." She finished as she heard her phone start to buzz nonstop and remember her earlier selfie and could just imagine what might be happening. She buried her head under her pillow and tried to escape the world until the morning.