Dream Sex with My Secretary Priya Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot & steamy action with Priya at Airport restroom.
760 words
4.63
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the Chapter 2 is here.

After a month since my first sexual encounter with my secretary, Priya, my life has totally changed. 

The office was the place where I liked to spend most of my time. Always looking out when Priya would enter the office to see what dress she would be wearing and which perfume she would wear today. Thoughts like these would bring lots of excitement to my day.

The biggest excitement came when a special project came through my door. 

It was a seven-day, multi-city project. 

I was on the seventh cloud when I realized I would be spending a whole week with Priya in exotic cities and luxurious hotels. 

We had a week to plan for it. 

Priya was equally excited when I broke this news to her.

Two of the cities had beautiful beaches. 

I had so much to plan, like flight bookings, hotel bookings, searching for good restaurants, and mainly our itinerary, so that we would have maximum free time to enjoy our stay together.

Priya and I decided that we would not go shopping together, and she would surprise me with sexy dresses.

Our flight was at 6 a.m. in the morning. 

I booked the cab and went straight to Priya's house, where she was waiting outside the house. 

As soon as I saw her, my heart started racing. 

She was wearing a yellow crop top with a long white skirt. Her white lacey bra was visible through her top. 

I exited the vehicle and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

We sat in the back of the cab and headed to the airport. 

We both looked into each other's eyes and didn't believe that the day would come when we would finally be together alone.

I wasn't satisfied with that cheek kiss and wanted some more action. 

I leaned in and kissed her sweet red lips.

Priya put her hands on my thighs and I did the same.

Slowly I moved my hands up and grabbed her tight firm boobs. Priya forced my other hand in between her thighs. I could feel her moist wet sweet pussy over her panty.

Driver informed us that we were able reach the airport so we pulled us apart and checked our dresses.

After reaching the airport, we checked our luggage in, passed security checkpoints, and reached the boarding gate.

We had a little over an hour, so we had coffee and waited patiently, looking at each other from a distance. 

Some kind of magnetic field was built between us, which was pulling us close. 

We couldn't wait anymore, and after a while, Priya stood up and started walking towards the restroom. 

She was looking into my eyes and knew I would follow her to the restroom, which I did gladly. I was getting hard while walking to the restroom. 

I entered the room, where she pulled me into one of the stalls and immediately started kissing. 

We were breathing heavily and couldn't take our hands off of each other.

Her hands were moving up and down on my crotch. 

Priya couldn't wait anymore, and she pulled my pants down. 

I couldn't believe that I was getting a blowjob in the ladies restroom at the airport. 

I could feel the warmth around my penis. 

Her tongue was moving all around.

She paced up the blow, pulling my cock with one hand and cupping my balls with her other hand. 

I could see her sweet cleavage from above. Her boobs were bouncing and partially coming out of her top. 

The sweet smell of her signature perfume and watching her bouncy boobs brought me close to cumming. But the actual orgasm came when she grabbed and squeezed my ass while she took all of my 8 inches inside her mouth. I released all of my cum inside her mouth. 

Now it was Priya's turn to get blown.

She was already wet, and sweet juices were flowing through her warm pussycat. 

Not wasting a single minute, I buried my tongue inside her. 

Priya couldn't hold her moans anymore, and anyone entering the restroom could hear her clearly. 

Priya clenched and came all over my face.

Slowly, we caught our breath and heard that boarding had started. 

Oh, what a start it was to our journey! 

We cleaned ourselves up and quickly boarded the flight. 

I kept on wondering if this is the beginning and how wonderful the following days will be. 

Friends, I will be back with some more action with Priya. Till then, stay connected.