Dream Walker Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman goes on an unexpected journey.
1.4k words
4.64
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah laid in the dark, her mind refusing to settle. Sleep had been eluding her for days despite her best efforts. Her apartment was quiet and dark except for the soft glow of her clock, taunting her with its display. She thought back to the meditation her friend suggested. Anything was better than just laying here.

She brought her breathing under control, focusing on long, slow breaths. Her body grew heavy as she imagined a tide of sleep washing over her like gentle waves. She pushed the stress of the day out with each breath. Her mind felt lighter even as her body refused to move any more. Eyes closed, she seemed to drift higher out of bed, losing her connection to herself. She opened her eyes and nearly screamed. Her body was laying on her bed, breath deep and steady, completely asleep.

"I must be dreaming." She thought to herself. Might as well see where this dream world would lead. It took a few moments of trial and error to learn how to move while floating, but soon she was drifting through her apartment. She reached her front door and was shocked when her hand passed through the knob with no resistance. With a breath, she slowly willed herself through the door completely, emerging into the softly lit hallway of the apartment building.

Sarah made her way down the hall towards her friend's apartment. As she floated through her friend's door, she took a moment to appreciate how detailed this dream world was. Every detail was perfect, down to the empty drink bottles from their movie night earlier. A glow poured out from the edges of the bedroom door. She entered Jessie's bedroom to find her asleep. The light was coming from a bubble floating above her head. Sarah approached cautiously until she could make out detail. Like a screen, an image played on the bubble.

Sarah was looking at the inside of an office building, more specifically an executive's private office. The man sitting behind the desk was older but handsome, Gray starting to pepper his neatly trimmed beard. His suit was well fit, accentuating his body. As she watched, Jessie walked into the room. She was dressed in an approximation of business casual. Her skirt was short, ending just below her ass. Her shirt was unbuttoned at the top, giving a peak at her ample cleavage.

She walked in and locked the door behind her, the blinds already drawn. Jessie sauntered over behind his desk and dropped to her knees. Sarah was shocked as the scene began to play out in front of her like a cheap porno. She leaned forward to get a better look as her friend fished her boss's dick out of his suit pants. She took the tip into her mouth and began to suck gently. Sarah gasped and found herself reaching towards the glowing screen. As her fingertips made contact with the bubble, there was a quick sensation of falling.

When her eyes opened, Sarah found herself on her knees. She had taken Jessie's place and was knelt on the office floor, a stranger's dick in her mouth. She paused, confused, before a wave of foreign thoughts and feelings crashed over her. She was a toy for her boss, a deal made to guarantee her promotion. The thought sent a thrill between her legs. Sarah could tell these desires weren't her own, but they were slowly overpowering her own will. Vaguely, she realized she was living her friend's fantasy.

As she slid her lips further down his dick, the last of her will faded and the personality of the character settled over her completely. She began her work in earnest, pussy wet at the thrill of trading her body for success. Her hand drifted down and pulled her skirt up. Of course she wasn't wearing panties, that was part of the deal. She slowly rubbed her soaked pussy as she took him completely in her mouth. She bobbed slowly on his dick, tongue swirling around the head as she pulled back.

His hand settled on her head and held her tight as she bottomed out on his dick. "Good girl, take it all." He groaned. Her pussy throbbed as she was forced to keep his dick buried in her throat. He held her there for a few seconds until she started to gag slightly, her vision fading at the edges. When he loosened his grip she pulled back, gasping for air, her mascara running in streaks down her face. She needed more of that feeling.

She dove back down, fingers furiously rubbing her clit as his dick stuffed her throat. After a few minutes of deepthroating him he gripped her hair tight with both hands. He pulled her down until her nose was pressed against his crotch. She gagged as his cock throbbed down her throat. The pulsing matched the throbbing in her pussy as she pushed herself over the edge.

Sarah woke with a start in her own bed as her orgasm crashed over her. She heard her moans echoing softly in the room as her as she came down from the rush of pleasure.

"That was one hell of a dream" she said out loud as she reached down. Her panties were soaked and she was still shaking off the feelings of the slutty secretary. She licked her lips at the memory and tasted a familiar saltiness. Was it truly just a dream?

***********

It had been more than a dream. Sarah spent the next few days doing research. She had stumbled into some form of astral projection. That was really her apartment building, really Jessie's room. The more she read the more she knew, she had invaded and lived her friend's sleeping fantasy. The possibilities this enabled made Sarah's head swim. She had to try again.

That night she laid in her bed, it was late enough that most in her building should be asleep. She walked herself through the same meditations she had followed previously and once again felt herself rising away from her sleeping body. She was ready this time and set off without delay. She paused at Jessie's door before moving on. She wanted to see who else was dreaming tonight.

She picked a door at random and entered, making her way to the bedroom. Sure enough she saw a man fast asleep, a golden bubble floating above him. She approached and gazed in. The sight that greeted her was of a young woman strapped to a wooden X. The sleeping man stood behind her, a leather flogger resting in his hand. As she watched he brought it down in a stinging swat across the woman's ass, tearing a moan from her throat. Sarah reached forward with excitement, willing herself into the dream.

After the brief sensation of falling, she opened her eyes and with a start realized she had taken over the man, not his playmate. The flogger felt comfortable in her hand as the personality of the dominant fought to take over. She had never been on this side of the whip, the thought made her dick twitch. "Right," she thought to herself, "That was a new sensation." With a sigh she stopped fighting the feelings pushing to get in and let herself fall into the role she had taken.

She brought the flogger down again and again, each stinging strike causing the woman before her to moan. Her own experiences mixed with the dream persona, guiding her hand as she painted her toy with red lines. Satisfied with her work she approached, running her hand between the woman's legs. She pushed one finger into her dripping submissive as she leaned in and whispered. "Good pet." She lined the tip of her dick up against her toy's waiting pussy and slid in with a quick thrust. New sensations flooded her mind as she stretched the tight hole.

She fully let the persona of the dream take over, slamming hard and fast into the woman in front of her. Grabbing her hips, Sarah felt a different form of pleasure building deep within her. Her orgasms as a woman felt like a cresting wave, but this felt like a dam ready to burst. The woman screamed as her own orgasm overtook her, her pussy clamping down hard and pushing Sarah over the edge. The dam burst and pleasure exploded like a firework.

She sat up in bed as the pleasure faded quickly, more intense but without the lingering aftershocks. She grabbed her vibrator from her nightstand and attacked her soaked pussy, bringing herself a familiar orgasm.

As she drifted back to sleep, a thought came to the front of her mind. Now that she knew this was possible, she could begin working on her control. This was going to be fun.