Dream Weaver

Story Info
Dreams do come true especially when the other receives them.
3.4k words
4.09
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No portion of this story has used AI in the process of writing

AA on the other hand....

My sister in law, Shelly, cornered me in the hallway of her home within fifteen minutes of our arrival for Christmas dinner.

This didn't look good.

This visit was a rare visit to the other half of my wife's family, the half that we didn't get along with no matter how much effort we put into it. Shelly was the family bitch.

I was convinced for a time that because unlike the rest of the family, I didn't have a college diploma, I was self taught and didn't see the need, as a possible fiction writer, to waste four years in school to write a book.

Shelly was the oldest of four siblings, my wife jane being the youngest. I married Jane because out of all of them, she was the friendliest and was emotionally genuine.

Shelly worked at the main office of the cities convent, putting out news letters, bulletins and took care of any correspondence for the convent. She was also a writer and had managed to publish several short stories, some of which got decent reviews. Over the course of her career, some of the pious attitude that seemed to flourish within the sanctity of the Convent of Saint Mary's seeded to have found a home within her thinking as well.

Not that I'm against religion but I label myself a skeptic at best. I think in black and white and require proof before throwing my hat fully into that ring.

Ever since I had been in this family, Shelly has been the one wall I couldn't break through in terms of friendliness or just simple conversation. The last time we had a conversation was almost ten year before.

Her only saving grace as far as I was concerned was that she had a fantastic body. There were nights I couldn't stop thinking about fucking the hell out of her. I viewed her as one of the prettiest woman in the family and unfortunately her remoteness and unattainability, made her ever more desirable.

She had everything that I wanted, great breasts well shape ass but that mouth and full lips held a lot of promise and I could just imagine sliding my hard shaft between those full lips and straight into that warm mouth. How much could I get down her throat. How hard could she suck. How much was she able to swallow.

Dreams like that filled the nights leading up to our trip east.

One of those sexual hic ups, what you can't have and will probably never get is the one thing you stroke over night after night, until your cock is screaming at you to get a girlfriend.

At some point in our marriage, my wife seemed to have lost interest in sex, not just me but the very idea of having sex. She would tell me that I was too big for her and it hurt when I tried to enter her. Maybe that was her making sure my ego didn't get damaged but, that's when I started thinking about having a torrid affair with her older sister.

The one thing I learned about masturbating over time is that is a guilt free endeavor, that is if you don't want to hurt the one you're still with. No egos are hurt in the process and the thought of feeling shameful about jerking yourself off is not instinctual, it is taught by parents at an early age. An occasional cramp in the hand not withstanding, it's a way to let off stress.

My feelings about fucking Shelly seemed to intensify at the thought of visiting her and her husband but in the pit of my stomach, I sensed disaster. Were we gong to be treated like shit. Was the conversation going to be steered far above our pedestrian lifestyle?

By was I wrong. Within fifteen minutes of arriving Shelly dragged me into the kitchen, away from everyone else.

"We need to talk!"

I was slightly tensed up, to say the least, thinking that I had only just arrived, what could I have done wrong in that time.

Did I run over their dog?

She stopped in the kitchen and stared at me. I stared back, wondering where the hell this was going. Fortunately, we didn't not come to visit this side of the familiy that much.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

'God...I don't even know where to begin but...."

We were interrupted by Shelly's husband. He looked older than when I had seen him last but then, that had been more than five years ago. Allen was nine years older than Shelly and looked gaunt and uninterested in everything about this event. He was just there.

Allen popped his head in to remind her that everyone had gathered in the front room. Then he was gone.

Shelly looked at me again, her face etched worry. She seemed extremely nervous around me.

"Later....we have to talk." I followed her out of the kitchen.

I saw that she was nervous for most of the night, sitting across the room staring at me for most of the night. She had on a loose open neck sweater and did little to show off her well proportioned breasts. Now she spent most of the evening staring intently at me. Earlier in our relationship she went out of her way to ignore me but now...?

This was strange. For years, she had never paid any attention to me but now, tonight, her eyes were all over me.. Now I didn't mind the feeling that I was being molested by her attention, a couple of times, I would swear she was staring at my crotch. Everyone had drinks and small talk was passed around the room, mostly concerning the state of Allen's and Shelly's job status. Allen was a media teacher at the local university and had been for years. Shelly was a secretary and office manager at the local convent, writing weekly newsletters and selecting information to give out to those wanting to become a Nun.

"Where's you bathroom?" I asked getting up from the boring conversation that was going nowhere anyway. Shelly was instantly off the couch.

"I'll show you where it is."

She passed by me and I followed that cute ass swaying under he skirt into the furthest reaches of the house I had never had the chance to explore before. I felt her hand on my shoulder and she pushed me into the large bathroom and closed the door behind me, I turned and saw that she was in there with me.

"What the...?"

"I needed to talk to you earlier."

"About what?" Was this the same woman who had ignored me for years during the rare visits to the rest of the family, even going so far as to pretend I wasn't even at their father's funeral?

"Okay Shelly, you have my attention. What's going on?"

"This is really embarrassing and you can't tell anyone, do you understand?"

"This is so embarrassing, I don't even know where to begin." She seemed on the verge of tears.

"I know I haven't really talked to you in years."

"You got that right," I answered. "I just figured you didn't like me."

"Okay, so this is going to sound sick and perverted but the only way to get this out of my head. I don't know how else to put this....but....is just do it."

"What are you....?"

"I have to suck your dick. I need to suck it now and you have to cum in my mouth." It all came out of her mouth in a sudden rush, so to speak.

She let out a long breath and looked somewhat relieved.

I was stunned to say the least. Just stood there with my mouth open wondering if I was being set up.

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll deny it and it will never happen again." For emphasis, she reached out and closed her hand over my crotch which by this time was a solid lump.

"God, I dreamed it was going to be this big."

"Why the hell would I tell anyone?" I asked, stunned that by some strange miracle, she had locked into my dreams, the same dreams I had about her doing what she was about to do to me. For months and then getting up in the morning and jerking off just to finish what I had been dreaming about. But this...?"

"What did you say?" I didn't see her drinking very much earlier in the evenings I knew she wasn't drunk.

"I need your dick in my mouth. It's all I've been thinking about for weeks and I can't get it out of my mind."

"How did this happen?"

"It's all I've been dreaming of....I don't know why I was dreaming of this day all, I mean I never really liked you and..."

"I know all that, I've known that for years." I told her.

"I need this now and we don't have all night." Then she quickly began to unzip my pants. It took her no time to pull my hard cock out and get it into her hand.

"Oh my God, this is just like I dreamed it would be. This is so fucking big!" I was going to say something after the first hard tug of her hand.

"I need this right now," she said and then, I was in her warm mouth. No amount of imagination can take away from the real thin and the real thing was beyond anything I could have dreamed up. She backed up to the toilet and dropped the lips and sat down in front of me, my cock at mouth level.

Shelly's mouth was on it before I had a chance to prepare, as if I needed to do that.

Suddenly my world shrunk to the bathroom and what Shelly's mouth was doing to my cock. The rest of the family could have been on another planet for all I cared.

After a full minute of sucking with only half my cock in her mouth, she pulled off and stared up at me.

"Is this what you dream about when you are at home alone?" she asked, pulling her mouth off me. There was no way I was going to lie to her.

"I know that my little sister never does this for you.

"She tell you that?" I asked.

"Things pass through this family all the time. Why do you think Allen and I moved all the way across the state?"

"I know we don't get along but I'm going to hurt you," she said. Before I could answered or wonder what she was talking about, she plunged her mouth back onto my wet shaft and slid all the way to my balls.

"I want you to fuck my mouth hard," she moaned with my cock still in her mouth

Ventriloquism cock sucking was something I had never heard of but I wasn't going to worry about that now. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in pressing my large nut sack against her lips and chin. After several minutes she moaned and pulled away.

"Harder, bitch! Fuck my mouth like it's my ass!"

I grabbed the back of het head and shoved the full length straight down her tight wet throat. In response, she close her hand around my balls and roughly massaged them.

"You heard me, shove that cock nice and deep into my hot mouth. Fuck my mouth as hard as you want," she moaned. Still sucking, she reached down grabbed the bottom of her loose sweater and pulled it up over her beautiful breasts then off. I didn't even feel my cock leave the warm confines of her mouth. The sweater ended up on the floor beside her. I had been wondering for years what they looked like and they were perfect.

I reached down and covered her tits feeling the hard nipples against my palms. Then I pinched them between my fingers and started pulling and twisting them.

"Harder, bitch," she said suddenly pulling her mouth off me. "Fucking hurt them like I dreamed that you would." Then stunned I watched her slide back onto my cock.

"I want you to own my mouth." Then to emphasize the statement, she twisted my balls in her hand. She slid her mouth down on my cock all the way and jammed her hand up between my legs and started probing my tightly closed anus with the tip of her middle finger.

I reached down and grabbed her nipples hard and twisted them, pulling them out as far as I could manage at the same time.

Shelly groaned and started pushing her middle finger even harder against the opening of my ass.

"Well this certainly wasn't the same woman that I thought she was. She wanted to take charge and I was more than willing to play her game after years of not having any fun of my own.

She took me deep again and holding her head I began to slowly move my hips. I groaned at the feeling of her tongue and lips pressing against me and started going faster.

She started fucking me hard with her finger now buried deep in my ass, probing, twisting, then pulling out and inserted two.

If this was going to be a contest of wills, I certainly wasn't going to let this bitch win. Grabbing the back of her head and fucked the hell out of her mouth, imagining that I was inside her tight ass, another of my favorite fantasies over time.

She sucked it greedily and then held on to my legs as I fucked her sweet face as hard as I could. By this time cum and saliva was drooling from the corners of her mouth. She took the offer and began to stuff my meat further into her mouth. My nut sack was pressed against her chin and I could feel the suction of her throat. She pulled back off me again. There was saliva all over the full length of my cock. Much more dripping off her lower lip and chin and onto her bare breasts.

She swirled her tongue over the slimy tip before sucking it into her mouth. Her eyes never left mine.

I was almost there. Spit and saliva drooled freely from her chin and dripped down my balls. Her tongue swirled against the bulging veins of my swollen meat each time it drove into the back of her throat. My head became light. My knees started to buckle. Every ounce of energy rushed to my groin.

I felt my cock swell between her lips as cum surged through its length. I let out a deep groan that might have been heard on the other side of the closed door. Hot cream exploded from the tip and surged against the roof of her mouth. Cum poured from my cock in a steady stream. A second equally powerful surge gushed into her mouth followed by a third. Her fingers pressed against my scrotum as several small squirts continued to pump from my cock.

I had released her breasts by this time, and just stood over her, shaking with excitement. I had never before experienced and orgasm like this before.

Shelly sat back and looked up at me with her mouth open. Cum and saliva drooled down her chin and dripped onto her tits. She took my cock back into her mouth and down her throat, massaging it with her tongue and throat muscles. She continued to lick and suck my meat like a starved woman. Then she sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time.

It was impossible not to stay hard with my sister n law slurping on my cock. Just the sight of her mouth sliding back and forth slowly along the thickly veined shaft. The hot breath against on it coming from the corners of her mouth and the air from her nostrils against my pubic hair when she had taken it all in and paused at my balls.

Her mouth was everything I had imagined it might be heard it might be. She did love oral sex and was probably the best cock sucker I had ever experienced.

Apart from a low moan of delight, I didn't say anything; she seemed to swallow whatever she'd licked up.

Shelly pulled her mouth off my cock, trailing a thick line of cum from the head to her lips connecting them.

While her mouth was open gasping, I she dropped her had back onto the cock and continued sucking as hard as she could manage.

"Oh fuck, I'm there," I groaned and held her face tightly against my balls. I felt the spurts come in waves, one after another and the sound of her gulping it all down make me want to do this all night long.

Shelly moaned around my cock as her mouth began to fill up but kept her head bobbing until my cock began to soften. For almost a full minute, I let it all go into her mouth. She lifted her head up and, distraught, looked me in the eye before swallowing. I thought at any second she would either gag or spit it onto the sheet. I closely watched Shelly in utter wonderment as to what she would do with the semen. He had been shooting it in her mouth for at least fifteen seconds and she was just holding it in her mouth as I shot whatever I had left in my balls into her mouth.

I could see sweat beading on her forehead, her chest was a little perspire too from putting all her body into the intense blowjob.

Shelly put her mouth over my cockhead, and she swallowed me again. I tried not to move, wanting her to do all the work, but as her warm mouth descended on my erection, my hips bucked and I pushed further into her mouth. I could feel that surging in my balls, the butterflies in my stomach

"Fuck yes," I swore, almost painfully, balls hurting so bad. I really had to piss now.

"I swear to God, if you tell anyone what happened in here," she started to threaten again. I grabbed her head and I shoved my cock back into the slimey hole of her mouth and began pissing. And after a few drinks downstairs I and a lot to get rid of. But she was sitting on the closed toilet so I had to improvise.

Shelly struggled to gulp it all down letting a good portion of it flow out from the corners of her mouth and onto the floor between her legs. "Fuck that's sexy," I said letting the last squirts of urine sprinkle onto her face and into her open mouth.

I finished up and pulled my spent, limp cock out of her mouth and let go of her head, and watched her cough and gag and spit the rest onto the floor.

"That was so fucking nasty. I've never had anyone do that to me before," she said after she recovered her voice.

The scent of semen and urine on her breath as she exhaled towards me was something I'll never forget.

"I can't believe I did that to you, it was so rude," she grinned in, pulling out, thrusting in, holding, my spent cock in her hand. "This was so much better than my dream."

I leaned back, against the tile wall behind me allowing her to continue to stroke my spent dick, which remained perfectly rigid because of how hot she was. "Fuck that was awesome," I muttered, wiping sweat off my forehead, "you give one good fucking blowjob."

"Never let anyone piss in my mouth before."

She wrinkled her nose and smiled up at me, "Thanks," while still holding my dick.

It was a pregnant moment, a pause after my orgasm when normally I guess we'd probably be done. But she was so sexy, those small but firm breasts and long hard nipples that were still standing out, looking red and swollen.

"Next week I want you here for the new year."

"Okay but let's try something different. I want to fuck your ass."

The look on face changed instantly and she gave me a blank stare.

"In your dreams," she said.