All Comments on 'Dream Weaver Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 7 years ago
Very good!

I'm curious about one thing, well a few things but I think I'll stick to one thing. Have I been reading Muscone wrong in the past, I didn't read him as the rabid dog he seems to be acting as. Either this is the dream or Clearance is going to show up and explain to Don how this is what would have happened had Don not become who he is. I'm guessing its like that Buffy episode where she suddenly awakens in an asylum. Come to think about it wasn't there a Star Trek TNG and Smallville episode along the same lines , OK its been done a few times. I am enjoying your version very much. Thank you for this!

BigDog167BigDog167over 7 years ago
Still nope.

Sorry still not liking it. I am hoping this series is over soon so we can get back to the fun stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not loving it either...

Huge fan of your work... love the whole series...

This dream weaver series is killing me though.... i imagine (hope) that h'll wake up and have learned... but you've taken all the light out of the life of Don.

Hope you've got a great twist planned to get us back to his reality (or just wake up)

M

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
If I was Don in this situation...

I'd be looking for opportunities 1000 miles away. In this version of his reality, with his parents dead and Melina cheating on him and dumping him on top of the problems he already had, there's just no reason for him to stick around there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wanna know

what is going to happen next !

It's like twilight zone .

Forget about the critics !

Some people just can't be open-minded. Ignore them.

Your stories are great.

5 starrs

as always

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD A MAN BE WARNED

before shit hits the fan. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not liking it one bit

Ww....I m a avid fan of urs but seriously this series is jst not right...

Mayb it wil take a turn after intro of new Laura bt still ur parallel universe is jst not upto mark....

Wish u all the best....

Trs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I hope during Dr. Laura's interrogation of him, she fucks him at least when finds out he is not a threat and also finds out about his dream gleaning information from it like her and his soon to be ex-wife being sisters, how he knew his soon to be ex-wife tried to assassinate Rev. Oldeeds, etc...

I can also hear him quip something like, "Is this the Twilight Zone or something?"

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter is submitted.

I also have to say that I am more than disappointed in some of the comments, both public and private. Not that you don't like the story; that's your prerogative to not like it. But some of the comments have been downright ugly, and others show that there is no attempt to understand this story or try to figure out what is happening. Over 200 stories are either cases to be solved or the solutions, but some have jumped the gun, quite badly, and the comments being left are causing me to wonder if I should even try to continue the (overall) series. No faith from some of you at all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sir you have our attention...

& Shit just got real...Again.

CSD2CSD2over 7 years ago
Hi WW! Long time reader, rarely commentator here

I just found and read this chapter, then read your comment.

Of the story, I say this: While it started as a major mind fuck when Don woke up next to Melina I started to warm up to the story and got into it with this chapter. I know it will tie into what we all ready came to love and the ride to it refreshingly different. As you start Don on his quest to wipe out Superior Bloodlines this tale is an insight of a kind to do so, with Angela Harlan as a linchpin (my guess) and showing him at odds with the FBI is foreshadowing the struggle to come of who do you trust?

As for your comment on the hate your getting: People on this free site are fickle. Fuck em. You keep writing the tale. They will either get it or they won't. You transformed a typical cuckold story and over the years gave us intrigue, passion, twists, revenge, and love. You challenged us to think steps ahead. When you finally gave us the Shadow Man and ended him,, I knew you were ready for something different. The problem was your audience wasn't.

We'll adjust. Keep the tale going and be patient with those who complain for they just want to read about big dicks, big tits, and crowbar beat downs. They will realize you don't always give us what we want. But you always give us what we need. Entertainment and waiting for the next tale.

Well done sir. 4 double cheeseburgers.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Ignore the knockers

and please don't disappoint those of us who are enthralled by this story, and keep on writing.

Odyssey_001Odyssey_001over 7 years ago
Real time reader

WWM,

Ignore the naysayers/abusers. You have one heck of a series running, and the current story is keeping me at the edge of the seat.

There is a silent majority expecting to read your stories and new postings everyday, so I'd encourage you to keep writing.

Thanks for the joy you've brought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's your story

Paranoid conspiracy stuff just doesn't work in the real world. But in fiction it's fucking fantastic. Enjoying every convoluted plot twist from your very first story onward. Let the haters hate. Your stories are yours to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Keep writing. The criticism is actually a manifestation of the love/loyalty and also an endorsement of the high expectations that we as readers have.

I was befuddled as well with this series (but yes it is "Dream Weaver"), and realised that "trust" is something that we took for granted and didn't realise that we are not keeping our end of the bargain.

We definitely know that all will be well with the story arc. Request is to take the frustrations as rants that friends have at the end of the day.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it up

I have been an avid reader since I found this story. I will continue to be,and find the Wonderful Life aspect to be very intriguing.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
If it's any consolation...

I hated "Todd and Melina," Even though its events are essential to the great tales you spun after it, when I go back and read it again, I still hate it.

I'm not liking this story at all so far. But I'm still reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't wonder if you should continue...

WW, you are the best author on this site for the intricate mystery you have woven. Though this series doesn't have the same feel, I trust in your genius as you reveal what you have in mind for the great characters you have created. My biggest clue that this is a dream is the dates: you always use accurate and current dates, and yet in this series, for one, the dates change: when the 7th through the 20th are mentioned they are synchronized, but the 24th and 25th are off by a day. Additionally, these are not the days from 2016 (where A Tiny Slip ended). They are from 2001 (9/11 was a Tuesday), 2007, or 2012. And the new dates (24th and 25th) coincide with 2000, 2006, or 2017. When something is accurate for 216 stories and then changes, which is more likely to be true? I keep the faith, I enjoy the look into a parallel reality, and I wait for all the twists that will come. Bravo!

Jeremy

katranmankatranmanover 7 years ago
Well, it's interesting...

I'm not sure what to make of this "new dream/reality" chapter. I'll keep reading figuring things will sort themselves out before too long. I'll admit, after reading everything prior to this, that I'm confused as to the direction this is going. I'll reserve judgement for awhile yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My comments

This is from a avid fan of yours who has read each line u have wrote till now accessible to us. guessed both sinon and COC correct and commented rarely............

Sir, U r awesome, this much intrigue, thrill and thread of sequences from last 12 years yet people will always be hungry, crazy ,criticizing, demanding and least imaginative.

You continue to enjoy us and I can guarantee you that your loyal fans exceed those whimsical readers who can't have at least patience if not imagination....

Second, I see this series as weaving of all tangibles left like IKEA , PETE , ANGELA, TERESA and others whose story is not over for DON as well us readers.Angela will not come in dreams of DON again after this story I guess.I have complete and full faith in your abilities to rise above all dreams and give befitting end to this saga.........

Let urs imaginations fly and lets us soak in its wonders.

Thanking you from India...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Improve

I hope it gets better soon

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
WW HAVE FAITH THAT WE HAVE

WW please continue with your stories and have the Faith in your readership as we have the Faith in you. You have created IC and I feel that people who do not read into your chapters what you have put as tips to future stories are the chaff that needs to be let go of, it is you as the writer , and a very good one at that, who has the gift to hand us the clues. I feel that for every person who knocks your story there are hundreds of silent readers who enjoy your work but to shy or do not feel able to write comments. So from an avid UK reader Please please ignore them and continue as you are doing or have done as it will work out. Well worth 10 + 10 Double Cheeseburgers. I have been in two choppers that came down when in the forces and did one time end up in hospital with fractures to the spine and in a coma with wierd dreams that I still have flashes of them. I was not put off flying choppers and nobody will put me off reading your fantastic stories. Keep em coming. Iceman

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Why people react the way they do

The author has produced a narrative about some key characters readers have come to care about, most especially Don and Laura. They admire the way Don takes charge of the things that are thrown at him, and how Laura never lets her other duties threaten her love for Don (think about it, how many of you bought for a single moment the idea that Laura ever doubted Don enough to take their kids and leave in the last story?).

So now Don is being portrayed as the relatively hapless victim of a massive evil conspiracy, and Laura is not only not there to support him, but now appears to be part of the massive evil conspiracy. It's like telling us that Captain America has been a traitor from the beginning, or that Bruce Wayne adopted Dick Grayson so he could sexually molest him. If it turns out it's all an illusion, things should work out fine...

But if it turns out that all this is actually real, I vote for Don to become so embittered by the abuse being heaped upon him that he turns to the dark side and becomes the Consultant of Crime...

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Just because I feel totally pedantic today...

...can someone explain to me where this story fits into erotic coupling? Since Don didn't seem to be enjoying his betrayal watching them, this should be in LW...

But so much for pedanticism.

I'm still not sure where you are taking this dream set, WW. However, rest assured that I am going along for the ride.

bbarto1900bbarto1900over 7 years ago
guess what's next.

I think we are getting a peak in how Don sees things that Jack thinks would have got him burned at the stake 400 years ago. knowing GPS is on his car, in his shoes, belt allows him to keeps him ahead of bad guys in all past stories. one step ahead. how did he know? FBI was tracking him. anyone wanting to know where he is, he would now have knowledge. and the safety deposit box will reveal secrets that he would not have known without this out of body experience. these are what his "reveries" sense, feel, or deduce. he has seen things both ways. I believe this series is an insight to Don's insight to clues, how he sees things others miss, and how he stays älive". stay with him and let's see together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feel the need to comment again

Hey WW,

i'm really quite sorry that you feel that some of us don't support you. i know i do, even though i'm not in love with this Dream Weaver series, i will also continue to read everything you post. you have built an amazing story and should be rightly proud of the fact. just the fact that you have so many comments on the first day you posted this chapter should prove to you how passionate people are about your work. like csd2 says, the problem is the audience, fuck em. keep doing what you're doing.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who has taken over the computer of wifewatchman?

This series can't be written by the same guy that wrote the rest of the series on the "Iron Crowbar". How many thousands of pages has been reduced to a dream? Don was a brilliant detective, now he is an imbecile! This looks like it was written by some hack soap opera writer. I'm out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Narco analysis

I feel that Don has been kidnapped by the other FBI agents and is undergoing narco analysis.

He has to get a bit more alert and press the belt buttons to be traced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it !

don't care what is dream what is reality

ww rules

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
I think I agree with bart

This is strange but he truly will be able to 'see' future........if he can survive the present.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
AH! Now I know what you're really doing.

...and if you want to understand it too, re-read a tiny slip last chapter page 2.

That, and the words "think ahead" are all I'm going to say for now.

Thanks for the ongoing fun, WW.

bbarto1900bbarto1900over 7 years ago
further evidence

from ensigns of detection, chapter 4, page 2

Yeah, maybe... but it's like The Abacus has been telling us," Purvis said, "it's almost as if Commander Troy isn't just figuring it out, but that he already has knowledge of what happened."

covenant_mancovenant_manover 7 years ago
Still not doing it for me....

...but, as I said before, I'll stick around to see where this goes, hoping that we're somehow going to work our way back to the iron crowbar we all know and love.

As far as the comments go... Sucks that people are getting ugly about it, but, you gotta remember that you've just killed off some of the most beloved characters of your last 200+ stories. Cindy and Chief Griswold gone. Don's mom, gone. Top that off with Harold Malone as police chief, and Melina as an even bigger bitch to Don than she was before. It's all so jarring.

Waiting, with bated breath, to see where exactly you're taking us. And hoping. Always hoping.

covenant_mancovenant_manover 7 years ago
@GrandPaM

You're a better man than I if you see where this is going. Even tried rereading the part of a Tiny Slip you recommended. Maybe it's just too late here for the mind to function properly. :)

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I have an inkling of where you WW are going with “this dream” I knew you would bring Laura into the story as being evil. Going to wait for next chapter to solidify my guess.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES