Asian Women are Goddesses

Story Info
Asian goddess details her use and domination of her slaves.
2.2k words
3.53
11.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up as a goddess was always an easy and relaxing experience. It was something I deserved and something my servants made sure of. They were always dedicated to making every experience of mine beautiful and pleasurable. It was nature for an Asian goddess like myself to experience that, and it was equally as natural for every other race to ensure that.

I'd wake up beside my favorite white toy in the mornings, a 26 year old, curvy white woman, reddish brown hair, nose ring, few tattoos and most important to my pleasure, her thick ass and thighs. She wasn't the most busty girl, in fact I was bigger than her, but her ass and rest of her body were my personal plaything. Her name was Madison, though I did not call her by that name often. I kept her close to me at all times like a loyal lapdog and always needed her to fall asleep comfortably. She wore minimal yellow lingerie, a bra, panties, and two garters without stockings on each of her thick and sexy legs. She was collared and used only by me, as I treated her like a pet.

During the nights as I humped her body like a pillow, I'd play rough with her, rubbing my nude body as well as having my wet lips leave traces on her as I straddled her, calling her names and degrading her as I treasured her at the same time. "Dumb white slut.. such a fat ass", "You white girls always got such big butts" amongst other things, as I pulled on her hair and collar, yanked her around and turned her over to explore her however I wanted. She always had a dumb, embarrassed but blissful expression on her face, looking up to me like a lost puppy as I simply abused her body for fun, slapping and gripping her body with my nails, even scratching her and causing her to go red. Of course, I'd fuck her and much more, but on this particular night I preferred something more soft, as I played with her as a ragdoll, tiring myself out for bed. I even ordered her to not say a word that night, just to breath and moan softly when she needed to. As with all my toys, she wasn't allowed to trim her pubic hair. I personally loved a thick and full bush, on myself and my toys, and loved running my fingers through hers and yanking on it when I felt like it. My actions and words were often contradictory as I enjoyed her, calling her a whore, a slut, and worthless, as my hips and hands simply couldn't get enough of her body. She felt sexy and guilty at the same time, trapped in a sort of cycle of being ashamed and feeling she needed to atone, but at the same time, confident that she was pleasing me with her body whilst being proud of it.

Marking her as mine was also very important to me, and I did that in a variety of ways. Firstly, I'd always apply lipstick when I'm with her to mark her every time I kiss her. She wasn't allowed to wash them off so over time it brought me joy to see it all accumulate. Without fail, her more delicate areas would have more markings, around her nipples, her own lips and face, and a lot on that thick white ass I treasured so much. As I wrestled and dominated her in the bed, my second favorite servant at the time would reapply lipstick when needed, a younger, 21 year old Indian Woman with piercing cat like eyes, emphasized by the long wings drawn by makeup, nose ring, and like all my women, a thick bush and a curvy figure. She wasn't as curvy as my white bitch, as she had a smaller frame, but her body was still exquisite. She was made to stand nude by my bedside, and run small tasks such as applying lipstick. Other than that, she was to stand still, and at attention the entire time I abused my white slave. Of course, the lipstick she had was ridiculously expensive, $40,000 dollars. A goddess like me was spared no luxury.

Sometimes I would even ask her to whip my white slave as further punishment, marking her through redness, or simply just for fun. I was a goddess after all, I didn't have to have any reason to do anything. I simply say, and everyone obeys. The level of obedience the two girls displayed to me was greatly pleasing. I absolutely loved abusing and using my white woman in front of my Indian slave, as she ran errands and fetched things for me, bringing me oils, toys, and reapplying my makeup as I pleased myself.

Aside from marking with lipstick, I also liked to scratch my white bitch, sometimes drawing blood, leaving scratch marks of tough lough all over her pale white body. And finally, my favorite most intense form of marking was to squirt on her and mark her with my scent. An Asian goddess's pussy juice was considered equal to holy water and was treasured, being considered some of the most expensive liquid in the world. To be bathed in it was considered a very great honor and luxury. I'd squirt on her wherever I felt, and she would take it, even open her mouth to taste and take more in. The smell was foul to lesser races, though they were fanatic over it and could simply not get enough. To the divine race, it smelled sweet and pleasant. As I squirted on my toy, I would have made a mess and that is another reason I kept my Indian slut slave by my bedside. I was a queen. I don't clean up after myself. Tell the inferior worthless races to do that. In fact, I don't have to tell them, they know and they desire to do so. Like a trained dog, she would await my simple handle gesture to begin cleaning. For my pleasure, this cleaning was done by tongue. I loved making her wait though, I could see her sweat and try so hard to resist the urge to indulge in my squirt, even if it was on the floor or other things. I'd snap my fingers and she'd sprint to the scene, getting on her hands and knees, lapping up as much as she could over the course of an hour, cleaning everything. It was disgustingly beautiful to me, I'd shower, and mark my white toy whilst feeding my Indian slave at the same time.

Sometimes I'd even just squirt on the floor beside my bed instead of heading to the washroom, and my slaves would clean it for me. This luxury made me wet and so satisfied with my life. But I always wanted more. I always deserved more. In fact I was praised for having such an appetite, encouraged to abuse my slaves more, to degrade them further, to rape them and force them to do more things. It was a vicious cycle and it made me so very satisfied.

Every time I redden my slave's white ass, spank it or even shower her in my divine squirt, it reminds me of how I came to meet such a fine white slave. Due to the nature of our overwhelming control of inferior races, and their dedication in serving us, there are many systems in place that help beautiful and serviceable slaves come to the attention of their Asian owners.

Every woman is expected to put forth 100% effort in being appealing to the Divine ruling class, and 100% of them do. This includes shaping their bodies to be as sexy as possible considering their body types, whether dieting, exercising and a host of other scientific methods to help nurture beauty and usefulness. It's also very important that every woman learns that their beauty is not their own, but instead owed to Asian women. Every single thing that they achieve or do, is owed to Asian goddesses, which causes an endless amount of praise to Asian women, which I find particularly pleasing.

I even like to believe that my role as an ultimate queen and empress of every inferior race is difficult. Very difficult in fact, more so than to deal with the burdens of men and other inferior races. So much so that I need to be encouraged, motivated, and praised for taking on such a difficult, taxing and strenuous role of ruling over so many feeble and worthless people. I don't care that some don't have food every day, or they must work hard labor every day to please me. My responsibility, my role to lead and rule this entire world is much more difficult. Being Asian, being a goddess, an absolute queen and divine ruler of everything, is the most difficult thing any living thing can experience. Abusing white whores, raping Indian slaves, being begged to squirt on and mark sluts.. all of these things, it is divine yet so difficult.

A particularly difficult event I remember is when I could just sense the intense desire Nilah, my Indian slave, had for my pussy's delicious nectar. I was feeling generous that day and so I decided to grant her wish. Of course, only an Asian goddess can grant wishes, so if not me, then who would? Wearing my expensive, 6 inch heels, those which were encrusted with rare materials ranging from Diamonds, gold, even undiscovered precious materials from meteorites, which also cost 13.6 Million dollars, I ordered Nilah to lay down on the floor.

Undoing my large and luxurious robe, I dropped it to reveal my nude, beautiful, divine, and both deserved and gifted yet obtained through difficult and hard work, body to Nilah. Instantly, she was weak. Nilah, always was weak, as are all other inferior women, but this time, particularly weak. Her weakness made me lick my lips. It felt as if I was being shown South Asian culture, that culture being weakness in the face of Korean women. Circling her like a tigress, I enjoyed just sensing her fear and weakness in the air. In that room alone I felt like I went and took a deep cultural dive into India and experienced all of their culture, just by this feeling alone. We didn't say a word to each other, we didn't have to. I commanded and she obeyed. Nature, as I like to think of it. The natural way of life. An Asian woman demands, and an Indian slave obeys.

Eventually, I've had enough, and with Nilah trembling on the floor before me, I squatted down above her, my precious, divine Asian pussy, above her face. My heels helped me squat and I was in total control. I did this completely willingly, off the fact that I just KNEW Nilah needed this... and yet... It was one of the most difficult experiences in my life. To be this dominant, this controlling and powerful. This was hellishly difficult.

But I just saw it in her eyes. I saw her entire bloodline, her entire race of women, begging, screaming and calling out for Asian squirt.. and this goddess was merciful. With two fingers tugging my clit upwards, I let it flow, divine liquid spraying and splashing on Nilahs face, quickly forming a puddle around her.

The smell, for Nilah, was more overpowering than anything in her entire life, or any Indian woman had ever experienced. For South Asians, her being the one to receive this graceful waterfall of ambrosia from me was equivalent to a man stepping on the moon for the first time in accomplishment. I sprayed and squirted for a long time, drenching the poor girl in my divine liquid, baptizing her in the process. She was the most favored Indian slave in the entire world, and she made her race very proud. But of course, like all things, she wasn't thanked, instead it was me who was thanked and praised, as I am for everything any inferior woman does.

Squirting and Squirting, I began to rub my clitoris a bit as I did, drowning her in my ambrosia as I pleased myself. This was charity work for me. This was the most difficult thing anyone in the entire world had done... The entire ordeal would go on to become a world-wide holiday, where this important event was remembered. Partly for its importance in South Asian history, but mostly for the amount of difficulty it took for me to do such a thing. All slaves' hours of work were doubled on this day.. but the best part is that they are already working, and serving 24 hours a day.. leading to an infinite debt and burden on all inferior women.

It makes me so happy, yet so brave to accept such a responsibility of having Nilah as my slave. I still remember, when I first saw her, holding up a sign that read "PLEASE RAPE INDIANS" when I was touring India. Such a bold step I took to take her in. Such a difficult, and treacherous mountain I climbed to squirt on her in such expensive heels.. so taxing to even recall such a memory... and yet... oh so pleasing.