All Comments on 'Dream Weekend in Indianapolis'

by BioGuy1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Believable and sweet.

BilboMerkinBilboMerkinabout 4 years ago
This is a genuinely sweet, believable story.

Thank you for showing great respect for Alice. It's a well-told tale. Lust in mature, sexy women is greatly underappreciated. Hope you have more to write.

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

A truly lovely story, the right mix of intimacy and raunchy sex. Most important for me was it’s authenticity, which made it very believable and genuine, which is key to getting me aroused. Erotica centred around older women is my favourite, as you’ll find in my own stories, and you’ve done an excellent job with this. Superb writing, thank you. Please post more, it’s just what Literotica needs ... well written, realistic and thoughtfully crafted erotica with just the right amount of dirty. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story, great first submission

Very nice story. Good characters. Maybe spend a little more time and provide a visual description of the charters through the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice & Tender

Great. Nice man. Super tender. Loved it man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great love story of a young man bringing happiness back to an mature lady. I especially like the slow entry into this affair that led up to the sexual explosion between the two. There should be more stories of older women enjoying sex with young men.

ManningDP69ManningDP6911 months ago

Would love a part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous