Dream Weekend in Indianapolis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the door closed behind us , we looked at each other a little sheepishly, then hugged.

"You are one amazing woman", I said, kissing a wet shoulder for no reason other than that it was there.

"I have to say a thousand thoughts flashed through my head while I was taking a shower." Alice said quietly.

"I don't normally drink as much as I did tonight. I think that 3rd glass of wine was to fortify my courage. I really needed this. I wanted this so bad, but I was still nervous as hell. I could get fired for this, but I felt I could trust you. And..I don't know...I just really, really needed someone to hold me again. To want me...to share affection and not be a jerk. You fit the bill perfectly."

Alice hugged me tightly, then excused herself to finish up in the bathroom. I got in bed and waited. I started to think about tomorrow and what I had to do, but couldn't concentrate. Tonight was so overwhelming it just blocked everything else out. I thought about our age difference, which was great and yet nothing. We were separated in age by nearly 30 years, but it wasn't an issue at all. We were just a man and a woman relating, being ourselves, being real, I thought. That was a revelation. I was wondering how old a person could be before I stopped relating when Alice turned out the light and slipped under the covers, naked. We hugged and held each other, saying nothing, but each making little sounds of contentment and sighing or taking a deep breath. After saying "good nights", we drifted off to sleep.

The next day was whirlwind of activity. Part of me was tired, but most of me was excited. I gave my paper, listened to others, mingled with some counterparts, met a few representatives and talked about future employment prospects. For most of the day Alice was by my side, but from time to time she left and talked to old friends and acquaintances. We sat next to each other at lunch, playing footsie a time or two or very surreptitiously touching hands beneath the table for a second. Occasionally our eyes would meet and we would hold each others gaze for a fraction of a second and smile.

Alice wore a plain short-sleeved gold dress and low heels, a conservative look that gave no clue to the passion of the woman I'd been with the night before. She could have been a teacher, banker or any woman in business in any state in America. I smiled inwardly at that. What if all middle-aged women were just like like her? Hmmmmm.

We attended a dinner together and listened to some industry people talk about developments. There was even a comedian, who tied in a few jokes about our work. I enjoyed it but kept looking at Alice and thinking about what might happen when we got back to our rooms. She looked at me a few times, too, and once pressed her thigh tightly against mine for a few seconds. Maybe she was on the same page? I hoped so. When dessert came I started thinking of Alice as dessert and became obsessed with the idea of performing oral sex on her. I hadn't tasted her last night and couldn't wait to try. At one point I whispered in her ear "Would you be my dessert?". She stiffened slightly and looked away without responding, but I saw a gleam in her eye when our eyes next met.

Things broke up with reminders about breakfast happenings tomorrow, then we all drifted apart. Alice was all business, chatting with people in one group or another, and I found myself waiting for her. A sobering thought crossed my mind. What if she had had a change of heart? What if last night was a one time thing? She hadn't been flirty today, after all. A sadness shot through me and I had flashbacks to sure things that hadn't panned out; dates (and sex!) that never happened. When Alice finally joined me, my fears grew. She was all business as we walked to our rooms. Alone in the elevator she just slumped against me, saying "I'm sooo tired".

When we got to our rooms, Alice said "Give me a couple minutes. I have to pee and freshen up." Nothing else. No talk of passion and want and sex and the promise of nirvana. I was feeling a bit deflated as I went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I sat on my bed, looking at the face in the mirror. Well, even if the sex was over, it had been great. My work and paper was praised, we had one great night, so all in all, quite a good weekend and nothing to feel sad about. I grabbed my room card and a bottle of wine and knocked on Alice's door.

Alice smiled when she saw me and seemed a bit more lively. She seemed glad to have the wine, then we realized neither of us had a wine opener, so we put the bottle aside. I reached for Alice and she hugged me tight.

"That was a great day, wasn't it? You did really well. I'm proud of you!"

"It WAS great. Yep. It was something I was hoping for and looking forward to for a long time. But I kept thinking about you, last night, and tonight."

Alice gave me a long look.

"You're 21" she laughed. "You probably wanted me to flirt with you all day, didn't you. Maybe you even had some fantasy about me giving head under the table?"

I laughed and said "no", but maybe it wasn't convincing.

Alice smiled and said as much.

"I told you I could get fired for something like this. Suspended...something . I can't even let someone get a hint that something is going on between you and me. Not a hint. So I had to be professional. But I was thinking about...other things at times."

"What" I asked.

"I was thinking about what fantastic orgasms I had last night. Some of the best of my life. Right up there. I was thinking about how comfortable I was with you, how much I wanted to be in your arms again, to have you in my arms."

"Really" I said in surprise.

"Really" Alice said, looking me in the eye. "And there's no table I could get under in this room, but maybe...just maybe you could be MY dessert!"

I took Alice in my arms and lifted her off her feet with a big hug.

"You first. I want to taste you, to tease you with my mouth and tongue and lips. I want to give you another great orgasm."

"Only one?" Alice teased, then gave a little girlish shriek as I took her over to the bed. She fell back on the bed and I fell to my knees on the floor, feasting on the view before me. Her skirt had risen well above her knees and her white panties were clearly visible at the end of a long expanse of thigh. I squeezed her knees to my head and leaned forward, spreading Alice's legs wide. I grew harder at the sight and began kissing one leg, then the other, growling quietly in passion at the soft feel of her skin. I reached back and grabbed a foot, massaging each briefly, running my thumb firmly along the underside, then pushing her feet forward and apart. I took a deep breath and made passionate noises once again as Alice's widely spread legs revealed the full expanse of her panties and the outlines of her glorious mound beneath. I dived in and kissed her pussy once through the thin cloth, then pulled her body close to allow me unlimited kisses on her ample thighs. Part of me wanted to rush, to strip those panties off her and go to town with my mouth. The other part said take your time, make every moment last and tease her good. And that's what I did. I kissed and sucked the soft flesh of her thighs, tickled her with my tongue along the sides of her panties, nibbling at her labia and clit through her panties. I blew warm breath trough her panties just like I'd done with her bra, and the effect was the same. She liked it. She squirmed and turned one way, then the other, moaning, making those delightful little noises of arousement.

I was in heaven. I loved teasing and pleasing a woman. I would get my own release in time, but right now I was laser focused on making this moment as memorable for Alice as it could possibly get. I caught the scent of her pussy, and it made me even more aroused. My own throbbing member was forgotten as I rededicated myself to Alice and her pleasure. A damp spy decorated the middle of her panties and my fingers pushed it deeper into her wetness. My fingers danced along the outline of her sex, tracing first one labia, then the next. I tickled her clit through the thin fabric, then teased her by letting my fingers slip beneath the white cotton band that covered her charms. She squirmed and moaned, once crying out "do me, oh honey, do me".

But I didn't. I went back to kissing and sucking high on her thighs, taking in all the details of her skin; the tiny hairs, the smooth texture with a slight dimple here or there, the small darker hairs, remnants of pubic hair shaved days or a week ago...the curve where thigh gave way to round ass cheeks. The light wasn't the greatest, but what I could see was still the greatest sight in the world to any man.

I pulled Alice closer, rubbing my nose against the wet spot in the center of her panties, then against her clit and down towards the cheeks of her ass. I got a series of "oooos" and "ohhhs", some long and drawn out, some short, like a gasp.

"Take off my panties. I can't take it any more."

This time, I obeyed. I reached up as Alice lifted herself, then pulled the sweet cloth down and off her legs. I drew in a long breath at the sight of her beauty, gently pushing her legs wider. Her labia were pink and slightly wrinkled, her vagina a lighter pink and glistening wet. Where her labia came together was a fold of skin with a little hood-like covering over the pearl that was her clit. A sprinkling of light brown hair probably once covered her pubic mound, but now it was shaved clean, with just a touch of stubble here and there. I couldn't wait to taste her wet juices and tickle her clit with my tongue, but I held off for a minute longer, kissing and teasing around the outside of her sex. I felt her body twitch slightly as I kissed my way around that pink pudding, sucking in warm skin for a few seconds, nibbling with my lips next. I didn't get to do this often and I was determined to make the most of this moment. In fact I once drew back a bit just to drink in the incredible scene and hold it forever in my brain.

I slipped my hands beneath Alice's ass cheeks, massaging her soft ass with my fingers for a second before leaning in tor the final act. I licked the center of her vagina lightly before flicking my tongue over her labia, then pushed my lips as far as I could into her moist center. I tried to inhale, to suck up any wetness at her core, to taste her as deeply and intimately as possible. I wanted the soul of her womanhood, and I couldn't get enough. I licked and sucked and nibbled every millimeter, moving gradually higher towards that light pink pearl that was her clitoris. Alice gasped and squirmed as I got closer, lifting her midsection slightly at times or pushing forward to give me greater contact. I flicked her clit with my tongue in long strokes, then pushed it around with the tip of my tongue, then sucked it lightly before repeating. She trembled and made so many delicious sounds I worried for a second that people in the next room might hear. Too late for that now. I remember hoping that they were listening to TV and going back to work.

And what pleasant work it was. I licked and sucked Alice's clit exclusively now, trying to set up a rhythm that might help her come. I firmed my lips and went back over her clit again and again, speeding up the process just a little bit over time to give a pattern of urgency. It worked. Alice made noises as if trying to catch her breath and then had one huge spasm as her body jerked upwards, accompanied by a long scream into a wad of sheets she had bitten to muffle the sound. I felt two or three more spasms as her orgasm subsided, and she stopped biting the sheet to take a few shaky breaths.

I smiled and licked her wetness, then kissed all around that beautiful hole as Alice came back to earth.

"I can't talk...I...can't think. Oh my God...Best ever...The...Best...Ever. I can't move. I don't want to move...I just need to recover."

I smiled and moved to lay alongside Alice on the bed, pulling her body higher to lay more comfortably on the bed. We hugged and rolled back and forth, over and over. Alice must have kissed my face a dozen times. I kissed anything in front of me: ears, neck, hair-whatever. I was happy, at peace, and felt great about giving Alice some memorable sex. She was eager to reciprocate.

"When I finish catching my breath I'm going to do the same thing to you as you did me. I'm going to lick and suck your cock like you wouldn't believe. I'm going to tease you like you teased me...take you as deep into my mouth as I can, and squeeze your tip with my lips until you squirt every drop as deep down my throat as you can. Then I will swallow every drop of liquid...you. And then I'll go to sleep as happy as I've ever been, holding you in my arms.

And she did.

12