Dreaming

Story Info
Go ahead, wake me up. I've begged you enough.
1.4k words
4.47
15.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindslut
mindslut
222 Followers

The space between sleeping and waking- the dreaming. But when you take it piece by piece you notice the process. The sound, the smell, the *feeling* that enters and pulls you back into reality. How that sensation is so singular, enhanced by your nervous system trying to parse it. Determine in the instant whether to fight or run, scream or moan, pull away or push back.

Noises of the night fall on my ears. Some part of me hears the creaks of the house, but another part determines that it's not important enough to wake up for. I still feel my sheets, the coolness of the night air, taste my toothpaste, but it's all homeostatic. Balanced, calm, safe.

I feel your hand sliding over my ribs, the way the tension drags my night shirt over my nipples. The sensation is just as vibrant as when I'm awake, ricocheting through my nerves, signalling my body to react. But it doesn't wake me.

So my passive response takes shape under the warmth of your touch. Each inch of my skin you trace echoes the whisper in my mind.

Get ready.

In my dreams, surreal scenes morph around me to match your touch- not just the reality of it that I know from waking, but every foundational memory, every fantasy, every color and shape that I associate with that feeling.

You reach your hand down past your waistband. I know once you start getting hard you need to adjust yourself. You just don't fit. Even your fingers can't reach completely around it.

The reality of growing thicker hits as your fingers wrap around and stroke, feeling the texture of your blood vessels start to ripple around your erection. Fuck, what's that going to do to me? You start to imagine it. Preparing yourself mentally for what's about to happen. I'm still asleep, blissfully unaware.

On some level, I hear the rustle of fabric as you touch your cock. The soft glide of your palm along the fat shaft, the barely audible smack as you lift a drop of precum from your enormous tip. You keep one hand on it while you touch my sides and up the curve of my hips. Every tap of your fingers conjures thunderstorms, entire alternate universes running through my dreams.

What's going to happen when you lay me bare? When your huge dick caves my messy little hole in?

You're going to have to push your way inside first. Open me wide, wider than ever before. You hastily undo the tie of your pants and underwear and let your huge dick slap down against my ass. I'm starting to get wet now almost subconsciously, and when your stiffening head hits the apex of my thighs, there's just enough lubrication for you to push it between my legs. You're just starting to get hard, but already long enough to split apart the soft seal of my thighs. Your foreskin rubs back and forth as you start to slowly hump. It peels back as that wide head starts to drive upwards against the soft, well groomed hair of my velvet little pussy. Fuck my thighs. In just a moment you'll feel my lips split apart and start to drool for your massive cock. Each brush over my clit amplifies the build.

You pull out and let it bounce against my spine. Fuck, you're huge. If I were awake, the feeling of that thick fucking cock might be intimidating. But I'm still asleep, dreaming about getting fucked and impregnated in front of my college class.

Naturally, you take your time, feeling my pussy split and suck as you start to gradually dip in. You savor the way you've woken up my breeding instincts while I'm still completely unconscious.

Finally, you push in. Watch my body wake to your dick.

You're everywhere. Every receptor in my body is focused on you, hyperaware of the width of your relentless cockhead. My mind maps the distance between our bodies, your grip around my stomach, the swollen bell of your massive meat already spilling more milky precum into me.

I feel every micron of our bodies touching.

And I can't move.

I can't move. My vision is still black, and I can feel the involuntary movements- my chest expanding and contracting, my heart throbbing between breaths, my cunt squeezing more lubrication around your gargantuan invading cock.

Who is it? It feels like you, that absurd dick, the dick that's been training me to take it for the past few months. The dick I crave. But in my half dream, it becomes every other shaft that's been in me- every toy, every curve, every shot of cum. Rock another half an inch into me, the movement gentle, but the sheer size still brutally winning the contest against my vaginal walls. Oh fuck. My eyes finally flutter open. I'm sluggish and disoriented while you continue to pump just the first swell of your leaking baby maker in and out, testing the suction of my cum flooded hole.

The smacks sound like deep kisses on your cock. You feel me stir- my hips strain against you. You smile and pin my torso to your body and thrust up, shove that head into me, fucking me right open, jesus FUCK.

Then you hold yourself deep in me. The pressure doesn't stop- it just builds. You're still, breathing against my neck and cheek, feeling me start to orgasm around your cock. You raise your eyebrows in surprise at feeling that familiar shudder in my sopping wet cunt. My hips start to buck over the head of your cock.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fu- just as I start to tip over the edge your hand shoots to my throat and you press, cutting off my oxygen, letting me dip back into that unconscious dream state.

I must have orgasmed, or, that's the only word I have to describe the experience. It felt like my slutty little cunt was memorizing your cock, moulding itself perfectly to your incredible fuck stick, soft wet velvet rippling around you.

I know I said I could be responsible and wait for you to train me slowly to take your dick, but you just broke me. I want you to take me completely. Push in and shoot your whole cum load right up into my cervix. Enter me so deep that your sperm becomes a part of me- deep enough so that it won't leak out, even if I stand up. I want it so bad, just from you waking me up with your hard on. I want so badly to wrap my legs around you, but your hips are too far away from mine to properly hitch to. I glance down and realize that most of your shaft is hasn't entered me.

You don't move, just smile down at me and grab my legs, holding the shaking muscles firmly against the bed.

"You won't take me far enough to get your ankles around until week 6." You ram your hips forward, making me spasm and moan groggily, the sensation overwhelming. How does it feel, fucking unconsciousness back into me?

I've never gotten past your head before. Now there's a creamy smear of cunt cum gathering in the folds of your foreskin.

You smile again and watch me blink through this incredible pleasure.

"What do you think? Should I breed you right now?" I hear your words. I don't know what they mean. But my body does.

"What if I fuck my child into your womb right now? While you're still half asleep." i struggle to keep my eyes open. The egg in my womb buzzes, promising me a mind breaking orgasm if I drown it in your cum.

"I bet you'd love that. Wouldn't you, slut?" Every cell in me answers "YES", and I gasp and start to moan. It's not the word, but it's a release.

"My little breeding toy."

Shoot your cum in me. I beg in my head, still unable to verbalize coherent sounds.

My own pleading voice starts to fade as you begin to rut me back to sleep. It's almost like I hit the peak of a black out orgasm and couldn't come back from it. My body still tenses and twitches in pleasure under you, but my mind is blank and black, overloaded in pleasure.

if you listen you'll hear a quiet mutter. A prayer. A devotional.

My lips barely move as I whisper to you between thrusts.

"Thank you."

mindslut
mindslut
222 Followers