Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 09

Story Info
My young coloured escort is pregnant.
3.1k words
4.69
7k
3

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

"Happy new year Angie."

"Happy new year Terry."

I felt the darkness of sleep taking over, just at the point of no return my eyes opened wide and my head jerked off the pillow.

"A... bit more..." I sat up "oh my God Angie." I wrapped my arms round her and pulled us tight together, my chin on the top of her head. "That is what you said? That's... just... Oh my God Angie that's amazing... Angie." I tipped my head down to kiss her cheek then released my grip some to kiss her on the lips again. "Wow."

I cautiously asked; "Are you OK with this Angie?"

"Are you?"

"God yeah I couldn't be happier. How long?"

"Fourteen weeks."

I laughed, "Ha ha. Wet day in September then?"

"Mmm."

==================================== CHAPTER 9 ====================================

We cuddled, that's all, we cuddled. I felt I had to hold Angie tight, tight to protect her. Protect her from what I had no idea.

It must have been half hour later I heard a gentle; "Hey Terry time to turn over for sleep."

"Yeah." I released my hold and she turned away from me onto her side and of course I spooned her, I spooned my BBW Angie very closely and soon realised my hand was on her stomach. I started thinking about all the recent times I noticed I'd placed my hand there or held her. Somehow I felt I knew something, something so beautiful, so precious and I'd been subconsciously recognising the presence of a new life forming.

I felt Angie's body relax and she started her settled heavier breathing, my mind raced at the speed of light as I thought about her rock solid nipples, her heavier breasts, the different taste of the milk, the way Freddy stopped feeding. Oh yes all the tell tales were there and I missed every single one of them. Especially that massive 'They're just for you Terry, enjoy them while you can.'

I remembered the way Elainer asked if there was any more news, not only once either. I remembered Annie asking if there was another reason for buying this house, the interrogation on Boxing Day about wanting a baby, a child.

I tried to think if I'd been nobbled, brainwashed, coerced but all along all I heard was negative, at the beginning Angie didn't want to come with me, at all times she was saying about returning to the flat when it was ready, I seemed to be defending my desire to become a father while everyone criticised me including Angie, we had used condoms all the way through until we both woke in the middle of fucking. I convinced myself this baby was not a con, she had to know how much I wanted her to stay with me, that a baby was a bonus and not a prerequisite.

I felt my pipedream becoming reality or... Was it a real dream? I had to be dreaming, I convinced myself I was in the middle of a dream and when I wake everything will be back to normal. "As I'm dreaming it doesn't matter what I say does it?"

A little voice told me "No."

Well then here we go; "I love you Angie, will you marry me?"

A little voice told me "No."

"Okay then." A switch flipped and my dream stopped.

I woke with a start, I looked at the clock, I squinted against the seemingly bright light of the green LED clock and deciphered the sideways clock as GS:SO. I felt a thump against my back but my head was still inverting the clock to read 05:59, another thump "Arncle Derry. Wee wee."

Ping my head jumped to attention, I carefully released my hold on Angie. I whispered; "Freddy." And left the bed rushed to the bathroom, pulled his pyjamas and 'pull-ups' nappy down and sat him on the toilet.

Good as gold he pee'd. "All done."

"Shake the drips off." I saw some arm shaking. "Good boy Freddy."

"Is it kwismas?"

"No Freddy Christmas is all over for a year." I checked his pull-ups weren't soiled and after lifting him off the toilet redressed him.

"Oh... no kwismas."

"All gone for a year. Back to bed for you Freddy."

I washed his hands and carried him to bed, placed him in and tucked the Tigger duvet round him, he wriggled into position and I watched his heavy eyes drift closed.

I pee'd too and flushed then washed my hands.

Angie turned towards me as I got back into bed and deposited her mass of black hair against my face. It was comfortable, comforting and I fell asleep.

A couple of hours later I heard squealing and finding Angie missing I went to find her. In the kitchen she played this little piggy on Freddy's toes. I stood and smiled thinking about my dream and how I wished Angie really was pregnant.

Angie looked up to me, "And there's that big Uncle Terry."

Freddy turned to look. "A O Arncle Derry."

"Hello Freddy, happy new year."

Angie stood from her crouched position in front of the high chair and hugged me, "Happy new year to you too." I started the hug but lifted Freddy into it too. He grabbed the back of both our necks and pinched.

"I hope it's a good one for us."

"Us?"

"New house, new home."

"Mmhh. Who's for breakfast?"

We separated and between us started preparing food; the change of subject was not lost on me. Freddy was getting excited as he watched his favourite cereals of warm Weetabix and Ricicles with crushed Cadburys Flake sprinkled on top being prepared in his new dish with the alphabet round the rim. I put him in his high chair and tucked it against the table, placed the dish in front of him and let him start spreading it round his face.

Not long after, our cheesy scrambled egg on brown toast was ready and we sat to eat and drink tea.

We'd arranged to meet with Elainer for a trip to the seaside, yeah crazy I know but we picked her up and travelled the thirty miles for a walk along the beach for an hour for a hot chocolate at the only café open, the waitress brought our drinks and smiled. Almost a manic smile but somehow it felt in sympathy with the situation and then she winked at me.

Call me stupid but a wink means only one thing... yes?

Taking my opportunity when she was cleaning a table I headed to the toilet but stopped to chat; "Hi. I appreciate the... err wink... but I'm err... with my lady."

"Yes congratulations and happy new year."

"Congratulations... err, for what?"

"The baby."

"Am I the only one who didn't know?"

"Oh, bad news then?"

"No it's terrific. I'd best go." I went for a pee and returned to the family.

"So when are you two going to update me?"

"What with Mum?"

"I'm not stupid darling; it sticks out like a sore thumb." Elainer tapped her belly. "I say three months."

"Sorry Elainer, I only had the good news last night."

"Are you the dad?"

"Yes." We both said together.

Elainer started stamping her feet rapidly. "Yes I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Come here." She stood and dragged me to my feet for a bear hug. "New year new start."

"I hope so, I hope so."

Angie glared at me.

Elainer went into excited and animated talk with Angie while I took Freddy to the toilet. I paid and we returned back along the beach, for most of it I had Freddy sitting on my shoulders and chattering to me so heard or joined in very little with the conversation between the women.

Freddy fell asleep even before Angie finished strapping him into his seat. The weather had turned very misty so I concentrated on driving while Elainers excitement continued, Angie seemed to be very calm about the situation and almost verging on negative and I seriously wondered if she didn't want the baby or possibly just didn't want it to be with me.

The more I thought about it the more I understood a twenty-seven year old woman wouldn't want to be lumbered with an old aged pensioner, saddled with someone old enough to be her father, even old enough to be her mothers father. Suddenly that was the first time I'd thought of Elainer in a sexual way, that I was too old for her. That hit me like a lump of four by two.

For the second time I felt sorry for Angie.

We arrived at Elainers home and started on the hugs and bye byes. Realising they may have wanted a private chat I suggested; "Why don't I leave you here and take Freddy to play with Nigel for a little while? They are only a mile away."

Angie gave me a funny look so I added; "I'm sure you two have lots to talk about. I'll ring Mel and see if we can go for an hour or so.

"Erm, okay then... if you're sure."

I gave Angie a particularly strong hug and kiss, "See you later, and added almost in a whisper by her ear; "I love you."

I gave a lesser version of the hug and kiss to Elainer. "Thanks Terry, I hope it goes well."

"Me too."

As soon as I started the engine a little voice spoke about the seaside. "Hello Freddy shall we go to play with Nigel?"

The shrill; "Yeaahhhhh." Went right through my head.

I phoned Mel and she seemed very keen for a visit.

Another similar shrill sound occurred when they met. They went straight into playing with some new brightly coloured plastic animals; I watched for a few minutes then returned to Mel in the kitchen ironing.

"Fancy making a cuppa Terry?"

"Sure."

"Great, I'm gasping. Mugs above the fridge, tea and stuff beside the microwave, spoons under the kettle."

"Got it all worked out then?"

While the kettle was heating I watched the boys playing and saw the animals were fishes and sharks in hideous colours.

Mel continued ironing as I made the drinks, "There's your tea."

"Thanks Terry. So what do I owe this little visit to?"

"I've left Angie at her mum's for a chat; they never seem to manage that these days."

"Anything in particular?"

"I dunno, don't think so."

I stood where I could see the boys and Mel and chatted for quite a while.

She looked at the clock, "time for a bath, what are they up to?"

"Playing with sharks and fishes."

"We often play with them in the bath, fancy doing him? Stick Freddy in too. The bathroom needs a clean so they can have a good ol' splash around if you like."

"Sure can."

"Be good practice for when you get your own." She grinned.

"Why the grin?" I wondered if she knew.

"You said you want a baby." Another grin; "Nutter."

I knelt on the floor. "Shall we take these," I picked up a purple and orange shark, "for a bath?"

Nigel shrieked; "Yea'ahh."

Freddy added; "yeahhhh."

They were half way up the stairs before I collected the selection of coloured plastic; "Slow down boys." Fell on deaf ears.

"Bubbles in the orange fish. I'll sort towels."

"Thanks Mel."

By the time I joined them in the bathroom, neither had anything on from the waist down and Nigel was struggling with his top. I started running the bath and set the temperature, removed the rest of their clothes, checked the water and lifted them in, added some bubble bath from the Nemo shaped bottle to their shoulders to encourage them to get wet and dumped the plastic toys in with them.

They were sliding around, dive bombing the fishes and shrieking. The bubbles were forming and splashing up the wall and across the vinyl floor. After a few minutes I started attacking them with a sponge, joking where it was going next and scrubbing somewhere or someone else when they tried to stop me.

Oh and the 'worstister uncle' ever pulled the plug without them noticing until the water had all gone. I tried convincing them the fishes had drunk it, I'm not sure if they accepted it or not but a quick swish around with the shower head rinsed the bubbles off the boys then lifted them both out and wrapped them in a towel each as Mel passed them to me.

"Let me take Nigel."

I gave his towel a final rub, turned him to face his mother and tapped his bottom, "Off you go Nigel." He walked the five feet and Mel picked him up.

"Would you like something clean to take Freddy home in?"

I looked at his grubby trousers, "Wouldn't be a bad idea if you don't mind."

"Day or night?"

I looked at the time, "Night I think please." I returned to drying Freddy.

"Come through to Nigel's room."

Once there Mel pulled items from draws; "Jarmies, socks, need pull-ups?"

"Mmm please..." I dressed Freddy in the fleecy pyjamas, "There you are Freddy all nice and warm."

"Piggy, moo moo, dickin, bah bah." As he pointed to the various animals.

"What's this one?"

"Kwag kwag."

"That's right it's a duck."

The boys had some milk and biscuits then we cleaned them up. "Shall we go find Mummy?"

"Ogay." (Okay)

"Thank you Mel, for letting us invade."

"You're welcome, and especially you Freddy." She picked him up and gave him a hug and kiss, I did the same to Nigel and we did all of our goodbyes.

I put Freddy in his seat and knowing he would soon be asleep I wrapped the picnic blanket round him, waved to Mel and drove back to Elainer, Angie must have been waiting as she came out before I switched off the engine. "Bye Mum, I'll give you a call." She got in the car. "Is Freddy still asleep?"

"He played with Nigel for a while then bathed together."

"Oh right."

"How's the chat?"

"Good thanks. I've got my head round a few things."

The rest of the journey was in silence and it felt awkward.

After putting Freddy to bed and making dinner we started chatting, rather Angie started telling me her feelings and I listened. My summary is the pregnancy has not made a difference and she intends to return to her apartment when it's rebuilt. However she said; saying I loved her scared the shit out of her but now she realised she was trying not to admit the same thing to herself and that was even scarier.

She didn't mention whether she heard me say it at the same time I asked her to marry me and I heard 'No'... When I thought I was dreaming.

We continued to chat on and off through dinner, clearing up and watching television then went to bed after the nine o'clock news. Following the chit chat of the evening, the last thing I expected as we settled into bed, into the red silk sheets, was for Angie to snuggle really tight to me with head on one shoulder, her leg bent over my cock and her arm across me to the opposite shoulder, that left my arm clear to hold on to the side of her waist from behind her back and the other to hold her elbow on my stomach.

The moment they all reached their place we both pulled tight and my cock soon showed its appreciation of the lovely feeling. "Oh." Angie unwrapped herself,

"Do me a favour will you Terry?"

I waited to hear what 'the favour' was but her hand on her breast made it obvious. I slipped down the bed to latch on and soon felt the... lets say less than delicious tasting booby juice. Truly I was getting used to the different taste but truthfully if this was my first taste I most probably wouldn't have come back for seconds. I took the milk for maybe five minutes then we both turned towards each other and took some from the other breast for a while.

"Hold on a minute, I need the loo." Angie left the bed and when she returned, instead of getting in what had become her side of the bed she got in my side and knelt astride me, impaling her pussy on my erection and gently lowered until she sat on my thighs.

I smiled, with what had been said earlier I truly expected nothing to happen tonight and I didn't know what was going to happen so I laid there admiring the rather lovely fuller figured nakedness of... I tried to put a title to our relationship; girlfriend felt like the correct word but recent conversations made me think of other words like; lodger, escort, and worse that I don't care to consider. Right there and then my sister's advice rolled around my head; 'You take care though, she may just be looking for a free ride'.

I looked in her face, especially her eyes and saw only smile, a look that said she wanted to be there doing what she had started, I touched her knees, actually gripped them quite hard. She used her fanny muscles to tease my willy for a while then bounced up and down on me. I tried humping up to meet her until she sat low and rubbed against my pubes, I watched her hissing through clenched teeth and her wild bulging eyes and when I thought she was near cumming I lifted my knees; "Come here." I released her knees and tapped my chest with both hands.

Angie bent forward, placed her much rounder breasts than I'd been used to on my chest, we kissed briefly then she moved to one side with her shoulder on the bed beside my chest and her head on my shoulder, she had resumed a similar position to before except her fanny was on my willy instead of the outside of my thigh.

Lifting my bum off the bed I humped for all I was worth to deposit my little tadpoles deep in her fanny, if the noises in my ear were anything to go by she got there before me.

We laid there holding tightly to each other for ages, breathing heavily, with Angie still enclosing my willy. The feeling of her breasts squashed against me, one in the side of my ribs and the other on my front, and her warm pussy felt comforting. More than comfortable, it felt sexy and kept me harder than I should be at the age of sixty-eight. However Angie must have been uncomfortable with her legs still in a kneeling position astride me and her shoulder on the mattress beside me.

We kissed for a while until my ability to stay awake failed me.

Thank you Ellienora35 for your suggestion of proposing marriage, this chapter was originally written as part of CH08 but the original didn't make proper sense, hopefully it does now.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers