Dreaming of Francesca

Story Info
Fantasy TRANSformation. Gender affirmation for fun.
776 words
4.24
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank was a 28 year old man with dreams of being a woman. Frank secretly hoped to shave his bushy beard and hairy legs, style his eyebrows and pose sexily in front of his girlfriend. Frank wished to pout, pushing his two lips together in an aesthetically pleasing demonstration of youth and virility. Being male afforded few opportunities to be seen as sexy and beautiful, and so Frank decided to escape into a realm of fantasy that he could control. Whenever he closes his eyes he planned to add a few more details. A long mane of black, curly hair would help to express his ideal self. Frank smiled and, with this thought, he drifted off to sleep in his queen-sized bed. Frank did not realise, however, that Alison was also looking for a lesbian experience, but that HER version of Frank would be rather different.

Alison dreamt of Frank bouncing up and down on a purple dildo that his wife wielded, moaning with pleasure as his wife rotated and angled the throbbing, warm plastic. His skin was hairless and sleek and his legs were thin, but muscled. The exercises that he did enabled him to emulate a feminine physique that emphasised his thighs and glutes. He glanced down while riding the dildo and noticed his necklace, gold with a large amethyst stone and a smaller ruby. The amethyst perched on this small, silver cylindrical plate while the ruby hung on a small chain. The necklace bounced off the jiggling mounds that Frank's upper torso supported. His breasts were B cups and, when they jiggled, spurts of lavender perfume were expressed from between the side of the breast and the armpit. Blonde hair concealed one of Frank's nipples as he rode the dildo.

Alison stroked the visible nipple as Frank worked his boy pussy into the dildo. Every shiver and each adjustment typified a new Frank. A Frank that was subtly, but noticeably changing. Frank already had the mind of a woman, but now his body was changing to better reflect his mind. His fingers were long, thin and clasped around Alison's hips. The fresh varnish from Frank's nails penetrated Alison's nostrils while Frank was finding a new way to insert the Dildo.

Frank's boy pussy was tired and, Alison thought, it was time for an upgrade. The sensation of a clit would make Frank and Alison ecstatic. Alison imagined a smooth vagina that was wet and ready to accept her pointed, purple present.

Frank's face changed to reflect Alison's needs. Frank's lips softened and parted. Both lips became more plump and were painted heart red. The passion in Alison's eyes extended in waves and matched with the harmony of newly composed features. Frank's thin eyebrows, button nose, high cheekbones and a heart shaped face stared up at Alison.

Francesca loosened the dildo from her former 'boy-pussy' and proceeded to move her fresh, dripping and pearlescent pussy closer to Alison's mouth. Alison sapped the liquids happily, pausing to comment on the beautiful shade of blue that sprung up on Francesca's fingernails. Francesca moaned quietly and began to think of how lucky she was. She knew she had always wanted to be a woman and now she had, mystically, achieved her wish.

15 minutes later... Francesca was dressed and staring at Alison. They looked at each other lovingly. Francesca explained, 'this is what I have always wanted. I am so happy that I am finally the real me!'

Alison smiled and pulled at her earring as she said, 'I am in love with you as a woman and I will do whatever it takes to make you happy.'

'Well...' Francesca paused, 'I want to get my ears pierced and be noticed!'

Alison nodded and her green eyes glinted, 'let's get tattoos of each other. When we take off each other dresses we will see each other's perfect naked forms just waiting to be suckled.'

'It will be like the picture of Dorian Gray!', giggled Francesca, 'except that we get to remind ourselves of our feline perfection whenever we deign to...' Francesca trailed her thin index finger across the smooth architecture of Alison's nipple.

Alison smiled and began to chuckle, knowing that Francesca would finally be able to be herself. Alison also knew that Francesca would take well to the V-neck blue and white blouse she had in her closet. Somehow, she doubted that the blouse would ever find itself solitary in the closet again...

Alison awoke from her perfect dream and stared at Frank. She pursed her lips and deliberated. It was time to draw Francesca into the real world and that meant 'Frank' needed to go.