Dreaming of Glory

Story Info
Wife Surprises Husband with Homemade Glory Hole.
1.5k words
4.25
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In recent weeks I have experienced a series of very erotic fantasies in which I dream I am my beautiful and loving wife, and she is me. More accurately, I suppose, I dream that I am still myself, with all of my libidinous and often perverse thoughts and desires, yet in these dreams, I occupy my wife's very sexy body, and do the things with, and to, my husband that she and I do together on our most depraved days and nights, and many things we have never even imagined, at least not yet.

It began several weeks ago with a discussion instigated by a song on the radio by the Cowboy Junkies and the late John Prine called, "If You Were The Woman, And I Was The Man," which, by the way, is a beautiful love song with nothing whatsoever in common with the lustful thoughts and dreams it has inspired in yours truly, excepting its title.

When I dream I am the woman, and she is the man, I think and act exactly as I probably would if I was still myself but our roles were somehow reversed, and not how my wife actually behaves or even how I imagine her to think. She is certainly not vain or enamored with her sexy body the way I am when I dream I am her and it is my body. Likewise, no man alive has the number of erections or produces the quantity of semen as my husband does in my dreams. Yet in my dreams, with my salacious brain inside of her scrumptious body, everything seems so real, especially the orgasms I experience, and my morning laundering of our bed sheets and my pajama pants can verify that what happens in my subconscious likewise takes place in my loins.

The story I am about to share with you begins when I, dreaming that I am my wife, arrive home from work before my husband and concoct a scheme to completely blow his mind, among other things.

So follow me now, if you like, down the rabbit hole of my unconscious or subconscious desires into a parallel world in which I am the woman, and she is the man...

# # # # # #

The idea occurred to me as soon as I noticed the large cardboard appliance box sitting at the curb in front of our neighbors' house, and I could feel myself becoming wet as my plan unfolded.

Wouldn't my husband be surprised when he got home from work to discover his own private glory hole in our family room!

I traced the lid of a jar at the appropriate height and cut out the hole with a kitchen knife, printed the letters G L on one side of the hole, and R Y on the other with my deepest shade of red lipstick, then painted my own proposed asset, pressing kiss marks onto the cardboard for effect. The final touch was an exaggerated pair of lips I drew around the hole in the same deep red lipstick. He would surely know what to do!

Next I stripped myself naked and left a trail of clothing from our front door to our family room, and positioned myself on my knees inside of the box, using the glory hole to watch for his arrival.

I felt so sexy and naughty, kneeling submissively in that box, completely naked, awaiting my darling husband and the mouthfuls of his yummy semen I would soon be swallowing, I could not keep my hands off of myself!

With the fingers of my left hand, I spread my labia while the fingers of my right hand explored my already dripping vagina, my thumb pressing and circling my engorged clitoris. In no time the air in my tiny space was permeated with evidence of my own sexual arousal. Oh, how I wished I had thought to bring my biggest vibrator into the box with me!

As I rapidly neared my first orgasm, I slowed my pace and made a conscious effort to save it until my darling husband's sweet semen was sliding down my throat, which gives me incredible pleasure even without any additional physical stimulation.

I sucked my fingers clean and continued my watch for my husband's arrival.

It would be soon!

Without intending to do so, I resumed masturbating slowly and was once again teetering on the brink of orgasm when I heard our front doorknob turn. I nearly squealed with excitement and had to bring my hands to my mouth to stifle myself, which provided another opportunity to taste my own bountiful exudate as I breathlessly anticipated my first mouthful of semen.

Then a thought occurred to me: what if that is not my husband? After all, the first to arrive home from work routinely leaves the door unlocked for the other. A complete stranger could have just entered our home and inadvertently walked into the scene of debauchery I have arranged!

Yet, instead of feeling aghast by that prospect, an ice-ball of pruriency filled my chest, and my vaginal fluids began flowing freely! What kind of brazen tart had I become? I could soon be sucking a complete stranger to orgasm and swallowing his semen, and the very notion filled me with pure animal lust!

I knew I needed to be spanked harshly for even entertaining such unscrupulous thoughts, and hoped my darling husband would bend me, naked and dripping with shameless passion, over his knee and administer my just deserts as soon as he finished filling my belly with his luscious semen.

From my peep-hole, I could not see his face as the man followed the trail of shoes, panties, skirt, blazer, blouse, and bra into our family room and confronted my homemade glory hole.

I removed my eye from the hole and replaced it with my open mouth, licking my crimson lips seductively and shuddering with sexual anticipation, yearning for my first taste of flesh and semen.

But whose flesh and whose semen? At that moment, I was so enraptured by wanton carnal desire, I no longer cared.

I did not have to wait very long!

His erection grew inside of my eager mouth and pressed against my throat as I began sucking and licking.

It was only then I realized I would not be able to cradle his scrotum and caress his testicles while I bobbed my head and sucked, as the hole in the cardboard box was not big enough, nor would he be able to hold my head lovingly as he thrust himself deeper and deeper into my ravenous mouth. But my temporary disappointment was quickly replaced by the pleasure of having my entire oral cavity filled with throbbing male flesh, and the knowledge of my imminent reward.

I circled his shaft with my tongue and closed my lips tightly around him, feeling the ridges of his erection as he plunged it in and out of my busy mouth.

The fire deep inside of my vagina raged as my lustful hysteria neared its own boiling point, and I entered myself again with two fingers, stimulating myself furiously while simultaneously trying to delay the inevitable.

His orgasm occurred at a moment when my thoughts were occupied with postponing my own, and sent me right over the edge! I nearly gagged as spurt after spurt of his delicious semen filled my mouth and sprayed the back of my throat, just as I was gasping for breath in the throes of my own explosive orgasm!

His deluge of semen poured out of my mouth and dripped down my chin onto my naked breasts and dangled from my erect nipples like little pearls of liquid euphoria as I panted breathlessly, yet he continued to ejaculate voluminous amounts, more than I could readily swallow in real time.

I felt sexy, and dirty, and naughty, and very, very alive as his massive ejaculation of semen, which I myself induced with my lecherous lips and tongue, filled and covered me in glory!

After what seemed like many minutes, his orgasmic flow gradually slowed to the point that I was able to injest his entire output, including the overflow from my chin and breasts, which I licked from my fingers along with my own savory vaginal secretions.

But I was not finished with him!

Satisfied that I had consumed every bit of his yummy semen that I could salvage from my chin and breasts, I squeezed him with my fingers like a tube of toothpaste and licked him like a popsicle until that which had become dormant was once again active.

Then I sucked him to two more slow but very productive orgasms and filled my hungry belly with enough semen to quench even the insatiable appetite of a semen-addicted harlot, my libido raging in anticipation of the severe spanking I knew I deserved for my ribald thoughts, and still not completely certain the man on the other side of my homemade glory hole was in fact my own darling husband.

# # # # # # # # #

Thank-you for reading this account of my latest erotic nocturnal fantasy! Although initially disappointed to wake up and realize it was only a dream, it nonetheless fans the flames of my lascivious fire to be able to share it with you, after starting a load of laundry, of course!

Until next time, please be kind to each other...