Dreaming of Knocking Up my Ex

Story Info
Vivid dream of impregnating the Ex.
1.7k words
3.9
2.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Recently, I had a dream about Melinda (the first woman I ever fell in love with). We meet some years ago about the time I joined the US Army reserves, but when I transitioned to active duty, I didn't feel it was right to make her wait for me. So I broke it off. Several years later, after her divorce and my return to the states, we got back together. We were engaged for awhile, and had a child together, but it didn't work out and she moved away. Last year I lost the woman I had been involved with, for more than ten year, and it's been hard to find someone else. Now that I'm single again, Melinda has been slowly reaching out to me on social media. Liking and reposting some of my posts. So here's my dream.}

When my ex knocked on my door, I was at a loss for words. I still remember the time I took her to Glamour Shots, and she had that sexy spread done. Now she was here, and she seemed to have an unnatural youthful energy about her.

I hadn't seen my son's mother face-to-face in years. We've seen each other via face time once or twice, when my son contacted her, and talked on the phone a couple times. So when she showed up, out of the blue, it was a surprise. For a woman close to the half-century mark, she still looked good. Some grey in her raven hair, and maybe a wrinkle or two, but overall still pixie like (she's petite and vertically challenged, lol).

Her breasts weren't as firm as they used to be, but they still caught my attention. As I invited her in, she had an unusual sway to her hips, which caused her short pleated skirt to undulate hypnotically. She said "hi" to my mother, and she gave a big hug and kiss on the cheek to our son. We engaged in some small talk like; when did she get back into town, how long and where was she staying, and what her plans were.

She said she just got to town, that she was staying at one of the local motels, and wasn't sure how long she'd be here. As for her immediate plans, she just wanted to see our son, since she hadn't seen him in years. I suggested that we all go out to dinner, but my mother wasn't feeling up to it. Our boy readily agreed, and off we went.

Dinner wasn't anything fancy, just a local restaurant. I noticed a few times while I was driving, and when we were walking to our table to be seated, she let out a few gasps. I had wondered if she might have some medical issue that prompted her visit. I figured, she'd tell us in her own time, and just stuck a pin in it for later. We ordered some food and drinks, and had a good time, reconnecting.

Afterwards, she asked if we could drop our son off at home, before taking her to her motel. Again, I noticed her gasps after a few steps and in the car on the way home. When we got there, she got out of the car, gave our son a long hug and another kiss on the cheek then got back in the car. I told him I'd be back later, and he went inside.

We started moving, and again she let out a gasp. I asked was she alright, and she said she was fine. I told her, she seemed to be acting rather oddly, but she insisted that she was okay. When we got to one of the better motels in town, she asked if I would walk her to her room, as she thought she might be a little unsteady on her feet. I said "sure."

As we walked to her room, she leaned against me, and again she gasped but this time I could feel her shutter a little. I asked again, if she was okay, and she said that she was okay. She fished a keycard from her purse, and invited me in to talk a little. I figured she was going to tell me, what had been going on with her this evening. We entered her room, which had the usual furniture: Queen Bed, a couch, TV, etc., and she had me sit in the middle of the couch as she shut the door.

She walked over to the mini-frig, and asked if I'd like a soda or something stronger. Figuring that she was going to tell me some tragic news, I said that I'd take something stronger. She turns away from me, and bends over at the waist to reach into the frig, and I noticed her skirt hike up over her ass.

I froze, and couldn't believe what I just saw. I'm sure I imagined it, but then she stood back up, closed the frig and brought me a beer. I asked her if she was going to have something with me, and said "oh, yeah", as if she forgot to grab something for herself. She again turned her back to me, bent over at the waist, and this time I'm paying more attention. Now I'm sure I saw, what I saw. I take a long pull on my beer, and she stands up with a wine cooler and takes a long drink from it.

She sees me looking at her funny and she asks, "What's wrong?" I say "nothing except can you tell me why you aren't wearing any panties and have a butt plug in your ass?" She puts her drink on the frig, and she saunters over to me. She kneels down in front of me, looks seductively in my eyes, and says "because your cock isn't in my pussy."

I take another pull from my beer, and then set it on the table next to the couch. She reaches down and starts rubbing my crotch, causing my cock to stiffen. I say "we shouldn't be doing this." She replies, "Yes, we should," and then she kisses me hard on the mouth. She reached down and starts undoing my pants, so I reach down and start pulling her shirt up. We break our kiss, as I remove her shirt, and she finally has my fly open.

She grabs the waistband of my shorts and pants, then starts pulling them down, as I lift my butt off the couch. She shoves them to my ankles, as I reach around behind her, and remove her bra. She looks longingly into my eyes with unquenched lust, and we kiss again. This time, she straddles me, and guides my cock to her pussy. Then she slowly slides down my shaft with a shuttering gasp; I see her eyes roll to the back of her head.

As she takes all of me inside of her, her eyes refocus and she leans forward whispering in my ear, "I missed this." Then she starts moving up and down on my cock, and I start thrusting up into her as we try to find a rhythm. As we undulate upon each other, she starts to pull my shirt off, and I kick off my shoes and clothes from about my ankles. A few more thrusts and she kisses me again. She reaches down and takes my hand as she stands up.

I stand up, and she pulls me towards the bed. As we're walking, I can't help but notice how sexy she looks with her high heels, thigh high stockings and pleated skirt. I try to reach for the button/zipper of the skirt, and she says "No, I feel sexier this way." When we reach the corner of the bed, she bends over at the waist, pointing her butt at me. Then she says, "I want you to pound you cock into me, and make me scream."

I flip up her skirt so I can get a better look at my prize, and notice that her butt plug is bejeweled. Then I aim my cock straight into her pussy, and drive it home rapidly. She lets out a guttural moan, and I keep hammering her pussy, then she screams that she's cumming and starts to shake uncontrollably. I stand still trying to hold onto my own building orgasm.

As she starts to come down from her post-cum euphoric high, I pull out saying, "let me grab a condom, or are you on birth control?" As she rolls over onto her back, she says, "don't worry about that, I've got that covered. I wanna feel your cum in my pussy." Then she spreads her legs wide, inviting me the take her again, so I dive back into action.

I start thrusting into her again, and feel my orgasm building. I tell her that "I'm gonna cum real soon" and she wraps her legs around me, pulling me in closer. She says "Oh God I'm close, I want to cum with you. Plant your seed deep in my belly! I wanna have another baby with you!" At this point, I'm too far gone to protest, and blow my load into her womb, just as she has a violent orgasm.

As we start to slow our breathing, I collect my bearings. Then I come to the realization, that I may have just impregnated my ex. I ask, "Why did you do that? Don't you know what could happen?" She replies, "Yes, I realize that I could get pregnant. As for why; I still love you, but I'm not asking anything of you, other than to get me pregnant one more time." I tell her, "You know the kind of man I am. I can't just knock you up, and then not be involved with our child."

"Well then, I'm just gonna have to stay around, at least until I do get pregnant. And who knows, you might just like having me around to fuck," she says. Then she asks, "since I don't wanna lose your cum, do you wanna pull out by butt plug, and do me in the ass?"

(Then I wake up with the biggest hard on, and have to take matters into my own hands. Shame, who knows if this, would ever really happen. With my luck, it's a dream that will never come true. Hope you all enjoyed reading this though. Keep dreaming.)