Dreaming of Sin Ch. 14

Story Info
Jack gives Saliah a chance, and a power unlike any other.
4.4k words
4.78
4.5k
14

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This is the fourteenth chapter of an ongoing story. While I recommend reading from the beginning, here is a brief synopsis for those who want to jump right in or need a reminder where we left off: Saliah is a nearly all powerful demoness who feeds off moral corruption, and who had the majority of her powers unwillingly locked away inside an urn. Jack came across the urn by chance and instantly became Saliah's focus. Since then their relationship has deepened and the practical challenges of having an all powerful demonic friend have created issues in Jack's life, threatening his friendship with Emily (and her girlfriend Amy). Meanwhile Saliah has been pushing Jack to go further and let her show him what she can really do for him.

________________________

Chapter 14 - Trust

Saliah would need to give Natasha some special attention. The girl had taken to sneaking about, listening at doors, disappearing for hours at a time. But when summoned she appeared, and Jack could not have asked for a more eager and attentive lover.

Saliah had more pressing concerns, but Natasha couldn't be ignored.

Jack probably hadn't even noticed.

He had begun his day by showering with her. Saliah had held his manhood between her legs, outside of her, but constantly kissing his length with her vagina's lips. She'd lathered his hair while he went wild to enter her. She'd soaped his back while he trembled in her arms. She'd kissed his chest while he held her shoulders, and she could feel the wolf-lust beating in his heart. How interesting it would have been had he tried to force her. Alas, he didn't.

When they stepped out of the shower Saliah had arranged relief in the form of Vanessa's waiting pussy. The woman grunted and moaned as Jack fucked her, she barely had brains enough to dress herself, but when told to bend over the bed and wait, she did so without complaint.

Saliah looked into Vanessa's dumb cow-eyes as Jack fucked her and smiled at the destruction she had brought. Vanessa the gold-digging, murderous, bitch was gone. Jack emptied himself inside her, and without instruction or thought Vanessa reached both hands under herself and began to finger her pussy and rub her clit at the same time, Jack's cum oozed over her fingers and dripped onto the bedding as she did.

Natasha must have been listening at the door because she chose that moment to saunter in and, without instruction, knelt behind Vanessa and lapped at Vanessa's pumping fingers to clean the mess. After a few moments Natasha turned, wordless, mouth open, and Jack took her up on the offer, placing his slowly softening penis into her mouth.

And thus, Natasha slipped further down Saliah's priority list. Why try to fix a wheel that wasn't broken?

"I thought today might be a good one for us to talk," Saliah said, stepping to Jack's side. Natasha handled Jacks dick with adoration. She used her tongue and lips gently, cleaning him of Vanessa's juices and the residue of his sperm. But using a wide, soft, lapping attention that would not irritate his post-orgasm sensitivity. Her eyes looked up at him like a puppy.

He looked down, met her eyes, shuddered, and his chest flushed.

"Adoration is delicious, isn't it?"

He managed a nod, and Saliah guided him to the bed, Natasha crawling with them, his dick never leaving her mouth. She lay Jack down, his back and head supported by a mass of pillows. Natasha between his legs. Saliah lay beside him, resting her right breast atop his right arm, her body facing him, her hand on his chest slowly stroking it.

"It's time we spoke of one of your perfect women," she said. Her left hand dissolved a passage through the pillows supporting Jack's head and she took his head in her hand, running her fingers through his hair, supporting some of it's weight.

"It... It's almost embarrassing," he said, eyes looking at her with a drop of sadness in them.

"Jack... How often must I tell you that I don't judge you. I am yours, and I want to know the man who has me."

Natasha moved up and used her hand to guide Jack into her vagina as she lowered her hips down. Her back arched and she slowly rose and lowered herself on him, watching the rise and fall of Jack's chest. She slowed her pace when his breath quickened, she sped it when he slowed, and when he began taking deep, regular, breaths, she held her pace and technique.

"In high school..." he said between breaths, his head turning to the side, looking into Saliah's eyes, she put her right palm flat onto his chest, as if to guide his feelings. "There was a girl. Vivian..."

Natasha knew exactly what to do: nothing. She stopped, she let the memory wash over Jack without the added stimulations of her vagina, and when he started to retreat from the edge of release, she resumed.

"She was popular, beautiful, wonderful. I was the nerd... I asked her out... she said yes. But she just wanted attention, dates, gifts. She wasn't evil, just..."

Saliah kissed his forehead. "My darling Jack, you have nothing to fear... Tell me, what is your fantasy with her?"

"I've got so many..." he said. "I've imagined her family falling on hard times and her mother having to sell Vivian off as a slave... I've imagined her thinking that she has to convince me to date her again... I've imagined her homeless and me finding her and giving her a place to stay... but..."

He trembled in her hands. So close. So very close.

"Let me help you Jack, I do need a morsel of corruption from time to time, and you promised..." she kissed his cheek.

"Ye..." he came, "..sss...' Natasha stopped pumping, her vagina milking the cum from his dick. His body arched up and Saliah pressed her hand firmly on his chest, leading him through the orgasm.

She felt his energy flowing into her, but the taste had changed. She'd never before noticed such a thing from past victims. Her Khan's corruption had tasted the same as any other mortal. Somehow Jack tasted of... Jack.

When he finally stopped the simple wave of Saliah's finger removed Natasha from Jack's lap and Kerri lay down between his legs in her place. Jack's wet, soft, penis lay on top of the girl's face, instantly ruining makeup that had taken an hour to apply. Jack, awash in pleasure, simply lay on the bed in Saliah's hands.

He looked into her eyes, and she could see a vulnerability in them. He had trusted her with something he had never intended to share with another person. There was a time when that weakness would have made her sneer at how pathetic he was, how weak he was to hold fantasies as tender secrets. That feeling in her chest returned, a pressure, a building force. What was it?

She kissed his lips, tasted his tongue. An hour later, and still locked in that first unbroken kiss with Saliah, Jack came again deep into Kerri's ass. Kerri's mind shattered as it happened and she collapsed on top of Jack an empty husk.

Jack hadn't even gotten to meet the personality Saliah had crafted for the girl that day: a girl who knew what his orgasm would do to her but longed for the end of existence. Saliah would have to use that personality again another day.

____________________________________

When Jack finally slept, Saliah took the opportunity to go shopping.

She was about to plunge into the ether. The college Vivian attended happily displayed on the girl's Instagram account. Saliah would simply ask the first person she met on campus if they knew Vivian and, if not, who did they know who would be most likely to know her. Her beauty would charm most she asked, and a magic push would persuade any others. But instead, she sighed. She was, again, a girl 'on a budget'. So, instead of the silken dress she would have favored, backed with the power to obliterate any hesitations it might cause, she put on a pair of yoga pants and sweater, and had Natasha act as her valet.

As they drove, Saliah considered what, exactly, she would get for Jack. A wicked grin broke across her face as she realized it had been eons since she'd last been as excited to shop, so determined to make it perfect. To take everything she knew, every corruption she had been a part of, and truly apply the experience... Had she ever done this? Usually, her victims were so easy. It wasn't just that their thoughts were open to her, it was that she need only deliver them their own fantasy verbatim and they would leap off any cliff to have it.

She flicked her eyes up to Natasha, the girl appeared to be totally absorbed in the act of driving. The city with its obstacle course of cyclists, pedestrians, delivery cars, advertisements, distractions, and traffic lights required all her attention. With a moment of privacy Saliah let her face slacken at the horror of a thought: had she never before made an effort?

Perhaps her first time? But even then, she had been so young, so hungry, so afraid of the cold absence of power, that it was easy to confuse determination for challenge. She intended this to be perfect, and in all her millennia she had never before set out to make a masterpiece. Now she would, because of Jack.

That feeling inside her chest rose again. What was it? She pushed a lungful of bitter frustration from her petite nose. After so long alone, after so long searching for her Eye, of course she was overly happy to have found Jack. He was the first food she had tasted in centuries, of course it was more satisfying than any before. What of it if she enjoyed his company? What of it if she wanted to see him happy?

The car came to a stop. Ivory white buildings surrounded her. Wide manicured laws were filled with students pretending to study, or read, but instead lost in the simple pleasure of being young and luxuriating in the sun.

"Remain here," Saliah instructed, and got out of the car. The first boy she asked for help did a very good impression of having a heart attack when he saw her, and then fell over himself to be helpful. The natural magic of beauty still effective.

Within twenty minutes, Saliah pushed open a door, its red paint peeling to reveal the rustic wood below and had the scent of coffee wash over her. One of the few things humans did well was in making temples to their vices, and the coffee shop was alive with creativity. A hand-drawn chalk board announced the day's special roasts, a guitar wielding student sat in a corner, empty case collecting coins in front of him. How many bars had Saliah been to over the eons that were, but for fashion and fixtures, identical?

Vivian had been easy to find in Jack's old high school yearbooks. Saliah had only to look for the most beautiful girl. Finding her in the flesh was a disappointment.

Six years since high school had ended, and the girl sipping a ceramic tankard of coffee and tapping on a MacBook, bore little resemblance to the golden woman she had been in the flower of her youth. Now her skin was pocked from smoking, her hair frazzled from lack of care, her face swollen and blotched from a diet of garbage. Vivian the beautiful teenager was gone, Vivian the plump graduate student sat in her place.

A few of the more observant, or less studious, of the coffee shop's patrons looked over at her. Of all the humiliations and indignities Saliah could create, few were as constant, and varied, as those brought on by poverty. It would take a mere glimmer of power to control all around her so that she could speak with Vivian properly. Yet every spark spent would have to be taken from Jack eventually.

Instead, she sat down. The 'man' who occupied her chosen table looked up at her, a large glowing screen held limply in his hands, and inhaled to speak. There was a time when men of twenty were at the very prime of their lives. When they had learned to use their bodies for bow, horse, sword, and sex yet were still brave enough to hurl themselves into the fire of conflict to test the metal of their muscles and bones against others just as foolishly young. The fire-haired boy in front of her played a game on his computer where he pretended to be such a man.

"Not a word," she said, and looked to Vivian. For his sake, she hoped the man-boy heeded her warning.

Saliah slipped into Vivian's mind. Eventually she would read every desire and priority the girl had. So armed, it would simply be a matter of selecting the most entertaining to use for Jack's pleasure. It still irked her that Jack so cared about the friendship of Emily, and though she hated to admit it, Emily had lasted longer than most when a temptation had been put in her head. Vivian would crumble faster.

Before the work of corruption and temptation, Saliah could enjoy a true pleasure. Saliah plunged into Vivian's memories of high school, of Jack. Saliah shifted through years of memories, trying to find any of her Jack. What had he been like in his youth? What deeds had he done of note to his peers? Absent the ability to read his mind, there were so few opportunities for her to learn of Jack.

Vivian's memories began to gain focus. Saliah watched, through Vivian's eyes, as she and her clique of friends laughed about boys, laughed about Jack. Jack, forthright and nervous, speaking to her with all the awkward enthusiasm of a young man captivated. He had a charm, even at that age, though Vivian felt only annoyance. Jack, the expression on his face, one Saliah had never before seen, asking Vivian out. The poor thing, he was more nervous with taking the mortal girl on a date than he had been admitting fantasies to Saliah that would have made therapists drop their pens.

Saliah watched from behind Vivian's eyes as she said yes, as her thoughts turned to her own advantage. Plans forming in Vivian's mind to use Jack, to extract gifts and favours, and control him while giving nothing in return. Jack's face bloomed into a happiness more intense than Saliah had ever seen on him.

Every head in the coffee house turned as a beautiful, delicate, woman, who had walked in only minutes before, let out a shriek of rage that seemed to tear the air. She stood, and with a single slender hand, knocked the table in front of her aside, sending it smashing through the shop's window. They didn't start to run until the woman, who was perhaps a few months too old to be an undergraduate student, but certainly too young to be a professor, exploded into flames. A tornado of fire burned from Saliah, her clothes ignited, but there was no pain on her face, only fury. The tendrils of fire swirled around her, whips of fire that lashed out at random. All they touched burst into flame be it chairs, tables, walls, or students.

It was all Saliah could do to keep the flames from consuming the true targets of their heat.

____________________________

There was a mechanical coldness to the room, as though the mass of steel that made up every surface around Jack drank in the warmth from the air.

"What am I doing?" His words echoed dully off the vault's walls. Halogen lights gave the room an over-bright, over-saturated hue and the urn's golden surface sparkled up at him from inside his safety deposit box.

There was no one to hear, or answer, his question. The bank attendant had told him to take as much time as he wanted. But he knew the answer to his own question, the only answer: he was playing with a nuclear reactor. A force more powerful than he could really imagine, a force he didn't begin to understand, a force who was intoxicating and nearly impossible to resist for the power it gave to him. And he was thinking of unleashing her. Why? Because of their 'relationship'? Because he thought she was trusting him, and he should return that trust? Because no matter what he said, or did, he felt like he had found someone who would accept him completely? Because he didn't want to go back to his old life before Saliah had entered it?

His hand shook as he reached out for the surface of the urn. The gold was warm to the touch, almost felt as though there was something alive inside it.

The more he stood in front of the urn the more he realized that the real question, what he really wanted to know, was what would happen once Saliah had the Eye. Once Saliah was free, would everything have been an act? Or was this for real?

What was the point of having a soul if you wouldn't risk it for love?

___________________________

Saliah wasn't entirely sure how the evening could be improved. The fireplace blazed, fed by Vanessa slowly, mindlessly, adding the contents of a large suitcase to the inferno. A photo album. A dog eared book. A birth certificate. Jack had told Amy it would all be burned, and yet Amy had filled the case to brimming with her own most precious, and flammable, objects.

Saliah didn't want to intrude onto Jack's plan for the evening, but the temptation to look into the mind of Amy, as she knelt on the dining room floor between Saliah's legs and tried to make the demoness orgasm, was nearly impossible to resist. How much of Amy's enthusiasm was from Saliah herself, from the desire to end the inferno of her life's possessions, or from the influence of the lust ring Jack had used on her after the evening's plan had been explained and Amy was in position between Saliah's legs.

"I don't see the problem," Saliah said, firelight beating down on her perfect skin. A black dress that weighed no more than a feather was all that covered her.

"The problem is I want to be able to confide in Emily, talk with her, have a real friend... and her girlfriend is giving me her panties, and texting me nudes, and volunteering to be entertainment." Jack wasn't yelling, or pacing, he was simply sitting across from her, enjoying a thick cut steak and a bottle of wine he had personally gone out to select and buy. It was palatable at least. She had praised it.

"You're an important man now, Jack. Emily and Amy are simply the first people to become aware of that," Saliah said and looked down at Amy, giving the side of her face a gentle pat. She regretted her tone the moment it left her mouth, she sounded like she was explaining that owning a pet dog meant taking it for walks - every day.

"So, the world's just different for me now?"

"You enjoyed it so much when you were invisible?" Saliah asked.

"No middle ground?"

Saliah's breasts trembled as she laughed, the dress didn't provide much support, and Saliah needed even less. "Oh, my sweet Jack, do I strike you as someone who enjoys moderation?"

"No advice?" he asked.

Saliah turned her head, letting her hair cascade off her shoulder, her back arching up a quarter inch with the pure essence of sensuality.

"You wanted a confidant. You wanted a friend. Stop letting shame get in the way of that. Be totally honest with Emily. If you want to fuck her, tell her that. If you want Amy to move in with us, tell that to Emily. Will that end well? Probably not. But what's the point of a confidant that you can't confide in? What's the point of a friend that is only thus because you keep a stable of secrets?"

Jack let out a long sigh. "That might just be the weirdest, and best, advice I've ever gotten at the same time."

For a long minute he said nothing. The wet noises of Amy's mouth on Saliah barely audible over the crackling fire. "I, did something... Decided something... I like you, Saliah. More than like."

He had that look on his face, the one she'd seen him give to Vivian as he asked her out.

"But how can I say that without trusting you? I can't feel like I'm always wondering... And... Well, I guess we both knew this was going to happen sooner or later..." he said, and then nodded towards the head of the table.

She looked, the chalice from the evening with Amy and Emily was still there, but otherwise it was empty.

"The urn is right next to the chalice," Jack said.

Saliah squeezed her thighs together, Amy's head between their vice grip. Amy panicked, and squirmed and mumbled something into Saliah's folds, but the words were lost.

12