Dreaming of Sin Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack, her Jack. Saliah had indulged in every pleasure known to exist but for that of surprise, and it seemed every day with Jack was filled with them.

Amy, seeming to understand she wasn't going anywhere despite what she might want, licked, kissed, trying to ensure Saliah's grip did not tighten any further. She should simply kill the girl. Hearing the word 'urn' was more than Amy could be trusted with. It would be nothing to snap her twig-like neck. But Jack wouldn't like that. Instead, a flicker of magic erased the past minutes from Amy's mind and pushed her into a dreamless sleep. Amy slumped down, collapsing on top of herself on the floor.

Saliah lunged for Jack, clearing the table with a single bound. Her poor Jack actually looked afraid for a moment as she dove at him. She caught him, her hands ripping at clothes, tearing and slicing the fabric he wore. She slammed her mouth against his. His shock only lasted a few heartbeats before his tongue was pressed into her mouth.

The pressure in her chest, more and more familiar now, was back. This time she didn't fight it, this time she wanted it, to see what would happen to it. Jack was inside her and she smiled at him with shark's teeth as she squeezed his manhood with her walls and showed him what true pleasure could feel like.

The urn, its magic stopping her from hurting him, saved his life a dozen times over, she was sure of that. With its protection she didn't have to hold herself back. A bite which might have ripped through a mortal man's shoulder bones, barely left an impression on his skin. A hug which ought to have crumpled his ribs and severed his spine, was simply tight. Her orgasm, which could have exploded with a volcano's magma, had simply seen her body glow.

By the time it was over they lay together on the floor of the dining room, the shreds of their clothes their bed, her head resting on his chest, listening to chambers of his heart fill and trade blood.

She held him, gently kissed his chest, and wanted to live in the embrace of his arms and worth of his body.

"Never trust like this again, Jack. It was stupid. Dangerous," she said, her words gentle against the soft crackle of the fire.

"Love means being vulnerable to a person. Even when you had Carpenter lie to me, you had her do it with some truth."

Her eyes widened, Jack wouldn't be able help but feel her body stiffen in his arms. In her life Saliah had known fear twice. The first was when she watched a hundred horses galloping away from Temüjin's tent, one carrying her invisible urn. The second there, in Jack's arms, as she realized what the pressure in her chest was, what she had been feeling towards him.

______________________

"Are you ok?" Jack asked. Though he wasn't exactly sure what kind of answer he could expect to get from Saliah, 'fine' would be the wrong one.

"I'm... thinking..." she said. She'd been thinking for the better part of a half an hour now. Some of the logistics she had busied herself with had made sense. They'd both gotten dressed again. Saliah had also spent some time dealing with Amy before sending her home. And the urn. He couldn't read whatever was written on her face when she held the urn in her hands. Apparently, she couldn't see it, it would have looked like empty air in her palms, but her face had been like nothing he'd ever seen before. She told him it would take some days still for her to undo the spells protecting it, but that was a trivial task, and the urn vanished from her grip.

After that, she had picked up the golden chalice Amy had used to drink Belinda's memories and sat at the table, considering it in silence for minute after minute.

"I would like to try something with you Jack, something I've never done before. But it is something that could hurt you, haunt you, take you time to recover from."

With a sales pitch like that. "What is it?" he asked.

"I'd like to share one of my memories with you. In part so you will see where I have, but more importantly have not, used magic. In part because I'd like you to feel who I am."

The way she said it at the end, there was a tenderness there Jack had never seen from Saliah before. "I'd like that."

Saliah lifted the golden chalice and set its base against her temple. The bowl of the cup sparked red and blue and three drops of a liquid that looked like lava collected inside it.

She handed him the cup. The splash of liquid really did look like magma. He could feel the warmth of the air above it, the smell of sulfur. It glowed as though alive.

He swallowed.

_________________

Ratings, Favorites, and Comments: This is an ongoing story and you can get notices when the next chapters are added by following me. Favoriting the story, and rating it is also a huge encouragement. I read, and appreciate, every single comment and at times they have had an influence on the story.

12