Dreaming or Not

Story Info
Man gets sucked and sucks or did he?
1k words
4
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in my adult life have I experienced what happened in my dreams. I'm Tom a supposedly happily married man with 3 kids. Two girls and a boy.

I married my college sweetheart whose family lived in a different state. My wife, Beth's family was from Illinois while I lived in New Concord, Ohio home of Muskingum University.

Beth and I were married after graduation and settled in Cambridge, Ohio not far from New Concord. Her immediate family attended the wedding. Her mother, father and younger sister were all of her family I ever met until we made a trip to Illinois after the birth of our son.

Beth thought it was long overdue for me and the kids to meet her extended family. So, we packed up our twin daughters age 4 and new born son and headed west to Illinois.

Beth had never really talked much about her extended family so meeting them for the first time would turn out to be an eye opener for me.

We drove west on Interstate 70 thru Indianapolis and Terre Haute into Illinois and finally arriving in Effingham, Illinois. Beth was actually born in Vandalia, Illinois but most of her family lived in or nearby the town of Effingham.

We first stopped at Uncle Clyde and Aunt Ethyl's place just on the outskirts of Effingham. Clyde was a retired farmer and now leased out his land to other farmers. Clyde was the older brother of Beth's mother.

Clyde with time on his hands, for the first time in his adult life, had become a secret cocksucker, unbeknownst to Ethyl.

During our first night, Beth had to join the twins, as they were scared sleeping in a strange bed for the first time. This left me alone on our bed. Sometime during the night, I felt a warm wet mouth engulfing my cock. It seemed like a dream to me and I assumed it was Beth. It would not be the first time I dreamed of Beth sucking me off.

The strange thing was it did not feel like Beth. It felt different, yet my cock was hardening fast. Soon my rock-hard cock was receiving a fantastic blow job, by an obviously very good cocksucker.

I began fucking up into the hot mouth and felt my cock slip into the cocksucker's throat. That was when I realized, for sure, it was not Beth. She had never been able to deep throat my cock.

I quickly delivered my load to the belly of the cocksucker, as I shuddered and shook from an awesome orgasm.

Awakening the next morning, I thought what a wonderful dream I had, but the cum residue on my cock gave me pause. I was confused, had I been dreaming or not?

Over breakfast, Clyde was quite cheerful and could not hide a wide grin. It was like a child being caught doing something naughty. I seemed like the only one to take notice.

That day many of Beth's relatives came to visit including her mother and father. A good time was being had by all. The twins were a big hit especially with their grandparents who also fussed over our new born son, Timothy.

Clyde decided to show me around the farm. During the tour of the barns and other buildings, I felt a strangeness and could not help sporting a boner. This had never happened to me before except in the presence of women. I tried hard to ignore the situation. Clyde made no overt gestures, yet I felt a sexual tension between us. The tour could not end soon enough for me.

Returning to the assembled, the remainder of the day was uneventful.

That night the twins once again insisted on their mom sleeping with them. I retired and soon fell into a deep sleep. Sometime during the night, I felt something being rubbed across my lips. I tried to speak, but my mouth was quickly filled with a big hard cock.

I was stunned! I had never sucked a cock or ever contemplated sucking one. Yet here I was my mouth filled with a hard throbbing cock. I had no idea what to do, but my instincts took over and I began sucking the cock. Strangely I loved the feeling of having a cock in my mouth. I tried to emulate all the things Beth did when she sucked me off. I never appreciated her more. I must be dreaming, I thought.

I must have sucked that cock for twenty minutes or more before it tensed up and spewed forth a copious amount of cum in my mouth. To avoid gagging, I swallowed as fast as I could.

The cock withdrew from my mouth and I realized the flavor and texture of the cum was very much to my likening. I enjoyed it very much.

The following morning, I awoke with the taste of spunk in my mouth. That made me wonder was it just a dream or had I really sucked off a cock and eaten cum.

When I went to relive myself, I realized my pubic hair was matted with dried cum. Apparently, I had cum during the night without ever touching my cock. I was more than confused, had I really sucked a cock, or had I only been dreaming.

Once again, over breakfast, Clyde had that shit eating grin on his face.

We stayed another four days before heading home. Each night was alternated by me getting sucked off, and then sucking a cock. If it was dreams or not, I did not know, but curiosity was killing me.

On the drive back to Ohio, I had plenty of time to think and contemplate. During these periods of contemplation, I would sport raging boners that hurt. Beth remained oblivious to my condition.

Beth would chat about what a nice time she had visiting with all her relatives and how much her parents adored the children. While all I could think of was sucking cock and getting sucked off. I could see in my mind's eye the knowing grin on Clyde's face.

It continues to haunt me. Did Clyde suck me off, and did I reciprocate, or was it all just dreams. I still don't know.