All Comments on 'Dreaming with Doctor D'

by Sapphos Sister

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

Amazing write! I want to hear more about Eve's adventures - with Juliet and others.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Delightful story

This was a delightful story. I especially liked the part where she sucked the doctor's cock and made him cum. Keep writing.

flashyjackflashyjackalmost 18 years ago
Love it

I liked it when Eve heard the buckle jangling behind her as Armand fucked her.

It would be nice if Eve and Juliet got it on with a man too.

Why didn't you put this in Group Sex?

Selkie1Selkie1almost 18 years ago
lovely erotic story!

each sequence initself was erotica and sensual. Your dialogue sparkles and I confess I LOVE the description of the doctor's cock once he is done ... a little weakness of mine, a soft, "innocent" man LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This story demands a sequel.....

You just can't stop at one... episode, that is; your writing demands and I, as a reader, strongly urge you to continue... pleaaaaase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ahhh, you must show Juliet a good time.

Poor Juliet, she's new in town, somebody needs to take her in hand and show her a good time. Go on, Eve, do it !!!

AverageBearAverageBearover 15 years ago
Wonderful use of role reversal!

You had me cringing (as a lawyer myself) at the apparent breach of professional trust by Doctor D; then turned my impression on its head when I realized who was the "client" and who was the "helper"! Your writing style is truly of a wondrous quality. Excellent job - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You lure the reader into the narrator's mind

Reading you is spending time inside Eve...feeling what she feels. Marvelous. - V. NY

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years ago
Your writing is a confection

Even without the erotic content, which was excellent by the way, reading your writing would have been a treat. The physical, mental and emotional journey you convey with such intense but economical prose inspires me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the erotic descriptions and surprise ending

Intellectually , literate and erotically stimulating I thought Eve was a patient until almost the end.

Great dream imagery. Loved it all!

Alan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous