Dreamland Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
Yuri trains her pet.
954 words
3.7
3.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex whimpered helplessly. He was standing in front of his girlfriend Yuri, fully naked, wearing nothing but a leather collar. He had his legs spread open and his hands behind his head- and his cute, twitching cock stood stiffly erect, making him even more ashamed of himself.

Yuri giggled, slowly tracing her finger in a heart shape over his chest. "So cute... I think we need to set some ground rules, don't we, Kitty?"

Alex mumbled, "Alright..."

Yuri frowned. "Rule one! You're my Kitty and I'm your Master. You'll do what I say, you'll always tell the truth, and you'll address me as Master. Is that clear?"

Alex looked away. "Yes..."

Yuri grabbed his chin and forced him to look her in the eyes. "Yes, MASTER."

Alex stammered out, blushing, a hesitant "Yes, master."

Yuri gave Alex a quick, teasing peck on the lips, leaving him with a tingly sensation all over his desperately horny body.

Yuri smiled. "See, if you're a good kitty, I'll give you treats... but if you're naughty... I get to punish you!"

Yuri stepped away and looked Alex up and down. "Second rule! Good kitties don't act like humans! You're not allowed to speak normally unless I ask you a question, and even then you should add 'nya' or 'meow' at the end now and then. Kitties don't get to wear clothes, only cute collars and fun trinkets that Master gives to them. They walk on all fours and pee in the litter box, unless the Master has said otherwise. Oh! And here's your cute costume!"

Alex whimpered as Yuri put a set of black cat ears on his head, as well as large padded cat paws on his hands and feet. Then Yuri held up a tail attached to a buttplug.

"And for the final touch, a cute tail~"

She lubed it up, then reached around Alex's body to insert her fingers into his sensitive anus. She pushed them in and out, slowly making it moist, slick, and loose.

Alex gasped and panted. Yuri's half-naked body was pressing up against his, and he couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

Yuri whispered in his ear. "Kitties don't moan, Alex... If you have to let out your voice, you have to talk like a kitty!"

Alex blushed even harder. "M... meow.... Myaaaa... myaaaaaan...!"

Yuri kissed Alex again, lingnering a bit this time. "Good kitty. Here, I think this will feel good."

Yuri pressed the buttplug up against Alex's opening. "Do you want this tail in your ass? Tell me how much you want it." She rubbed it teasingly against his opening.

Alex was so horny he forgot his pride and began to beg. "Yes please, Master, I want it in my ass, myaaan... Please please please, I want to be a good kitty for master, please give your cute kitty a tail...!"

As Yuri pushed it in, Alex began to moan louder. "Ahhh, meooooow~ myaaaaaaaan~! It feels sho goood~ mrooow!"

Yuri kept whispering in his ear. "Aww, is kitty in heat? Poor thing... let's give that cute mouth of yours something else to do besides moaning~"

Yuri pushed her body further into Alex, kissing him and putting her tongue in his mouth, sensuously caressing his tongue with her own, until they were both lost in bliss.

When Yuri finally pulled herself back, Alex was dazed, quietly staring and purring in a lustful state.

"Third- your body belongs to me. You're not allowed to masturbate or cum without my permission, you will let me use you whenever and however I please, and you will do your best to pleasure your master like a good little toy~"

Alex squirmed in protest as Yuri put a chastity cage on his desperate cock, locking it right and putting away the key. She then took out a remote and clicked it.

Alex gasped and meowed loudly as his butt plug began to vibrate and pulse against his prostate, making him leak a bit out of his chastity cage. He shook and squirmed violently, wishing desperately that he could rub his achingly horny body up against something, but finding nothing but the cool air of the dungeon.

"Ah-ah, no cumming. I will allow you to hump my body though, since you're such a horny kitty. What do you say when you're given a reward, Kitty?"

Alex dreamily said, "Thank you, myaster~"

As soon as Yuri pressed up against Alex again, he went wild, thrashing about and thrusting his hips into Yuri's hips. He felt her breasts pushing up against his chest, making his sensitive nipples stand erect. Alex purred and yelped and did everything he could to let out his voice like a kitty.

Soon enough, he reached his limits. "Ah, aaaah, I wanna cum, please master, I wanna cum I wanna cum I wanna cuuuuum~"

Yuri stepped back and turned off the vibrator. "Bad kitty! You're not allowed to speak unless I say so... you're a horny little bitch, aren't you, kitty?"

Alex covered his face shamefully. "Y-yes, Master... I'm a horny little bitch who thinks about nothing but cumming... I'm sowwy, mew..."

Yuri grinned, petting Alex's head. Somehow, Alex could feel it when she caressed his cat ears- they were sensitive and tingly, as if the ears were his own. "Good kitty. And last rule- if either of us says our safeword, we stop. Okay? If you're uncomfortable, just say the word. You can always say it, even if you're not allowed to speak. Alright? So how about it? Do you agree to these rules for a week?"

In response, Alex got down on all fours, walked over to Yuri, and rubbed his cheek affectionately against her leg, purring happily.

Yuri smiled. "Good boy..."