Dreamland Vacation Pt. 07

Story Info
Alex looks for clothes around town.
1.7k words
3.33
1.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master... I'm embarrassed... please give me something to wear...!"

Alex was once again completely naked, her body completely unadorned- she didn't even have her kitty costume on, or any of her sex toys. She was on her hands and knees, in the middle of what looked like a small town, early in the morning.

Alex gasped as Yuri smacked her firmly on her tight ass. "Aww, what's wrong, kitty? Are you missing your slutty kitty costume? It doesn't even cover anything! Look at how pathetic you are, begging for your slutty clothes back..."

Alex knew perfectly well that the cat mittens and sex toys would do nothing to cover up her naughty bits- but still, she would feel a bit better having SOMETHING covering her skin.

Plus, that outfit felt REALLY nice to wear...

Alex began to beg. "Oh, please, master, please, I'm a slutty kitty and I really want to wear my slutty kitty outfit... I can't walk around outside like this! Please, master, I'll do anything..."

Yuri gestured at the town around her. "Well, yesterday, when your various, ahem, 'admirers' were leaving the art exhibition, I maaaay have given away the pieces of your outfit to them as a little souvenir! Maybe if you ask reeeeeally nicely, they'll give them back!"

Yuri smiled. "Oh, and just to make things more fun... you're not allowed to cum. Otherwise, I'll have a biiiiiiiig punishment waiting for you at the end!"

Alex smiled. "Really? Orgasm denial again, Master?" She was used to orgasm denial at this point, so she wasn't too worried.

Yuri smacked Alex's ass again. "Oh? It's too easy for you, huh? Well, then, surely you should be able to do this even while you're in heat, right, Kitty?"

Suddenly, Alex felt a warm, tingling sensation in her nether regions. It was a slow and gentle tingling at first, but soon, wild fantasies were running through Alex's sex-addled mind as she shook her hips, unable to help herself.

"M-master... ahhh... I'm sowwy... I was wrong, please don't do this to me, masterrrrrr~"

But after a few more slaps to the ass, Alex stopped complaining and began to crawl around town, looking for her humiliating kitty costume. Her vagina had never felt so empty and tingly- she wanted to stuff something, ANYTHING in it to relieve herself of her aching desire, but she didn't dare use her hands for anything other than crawling. She was still a kitty, after all.

As the sun rose, people started coming out of their homes, and Alex could feel her cheeks turning red. Here she was, all naked, on all fours, crawling around town in broad daylight. At least if she had her kitty costume, she would look less like a random weirdo and more like a normal fetishist...

After crawling around a bit, Alex recognized someone sitting on a bench- a woman who had been there at her art exhibition. "Excuse me, meow, um, I'm that naughty kitty from the art exhibition yesterday... I was wondering if you had any pieces of my costume, myaaaaa..."

The woman looked down at Alex, smiling. "Oh! I remember you, you naughty little thing. Yep, I do have your cat ears- I didn't realize you still needed them, your Master gave them away for some reason! Here, have them back."

She tossed them on the floor, and Alex excitedly lunged for them, eyes wide with delight. Then she paused, embarrassed.

"Um, miss... I um... can't put these on... could you help me please, mya?"

The woman thought a moment. "Hm. Tell you what- if you let me pet you for a bit, I'll help you put them on. Here, get up on my lap!"

Alex climbed up onto the bench and crawled over her lap, sighing as she laid flat over the bench. It was a bit awkward, as she was much bigger than a cat, but that didn't matter.

The woman ran her hand over her body, making Alex moan and squeal. "Aw, are you in heat, kitty? Poor thing... I'll be gentle, don't worry~"

Even though the touches were teasing and light, Alex shook as if she was being roughly fondled all over her body- her heat made her unbearably horny, and she begged and pleaded for the woman to stop the whole time.

Finally, she stopped, and slid the cat ears over her head. "There you go, kitten! Oh, by the way- the man with your paws is in that house over there! He wasn't able to attend the show, so I gave him some of my souvenirs- I'm sure he would love to see you in person!"

"Thank you, myaaaa~"

Alex went over to the house the lady had pointed out and awkwardly cat-punched the door, trying to get the owner's attention. A muscular man came to the door, looking confused.

"Wha- who are you? Why are you naked?"

Alex blushed. She was always embarrassed when she was forced to explain herself, but deep down, she REALLY liked being forced to admit what she was out loud.

"I'm Alex, um, and I'm a kitty... I like being treated like a pet and humiliated in public, mya~ But, I kinda lost my costume, and a nice lady told me you have it, meow..."

The man scratched his head. "Well, I do have some cat paws and a collar that the nice lady over there gave me... but how do I know you're REALLY a kitty, huh? How about you show me?"

"Um, um... m-meow?"

The man shook his head. "Not good enough. You gotta be more cat-like!"

Alex licked her hand, as if she was grooming herself. "Um, what else would help? P-please hurry, mister... I kinda need to pee...!"

He smiled. "You're a kitty, aren't you? Why not just pee on the street?"

Alex shook her head, making the bells on her cat ears jingle. "B-but, but, that's so embarrassing... out here...?"

The man laughed. "What? I thought you liked being embarrassed!"

Alex hesitantly lifted up her leg, but the pee just wouldn't come out. She was always shy about using the bathroom with other people, let alone peeing outside! But eventually, a few drops came out of her pussy lips, and that turned into a stream- a golden stream arcing out onto the sidewalk.

Alex put her leg down and whimpered. "Myaaaa... I'm so horny... I'm a horny kitty in heat who gets off on being humiliated in public... so please, please, please help me put on my kitty paws...!"

The guy laughed. "Oh, man, I didn't think you were THAT much of a slut! Alright, here. I'll help you put them on."

After putting on the cat paws, Alex's next destination was to find her tail. Dripping wet and growing more desperate to cum by the second, she padded over to what looked to be a pet shelter, with some other petplaying "kitties" playing with their owner outside in a fenced-off pen.

Alex went up to the fence and called out. "Excuse me, Mr. Owner, myaaa... Um, I'm a kitty too, but I lost my tail... do you have it by chance, mya?"

The owner smiled. "Actually, I did find one on the ground... but what's the fun of just giving it to you, hm?"

Alex moaned dejectedly. "Myaaaa, please, please, I'll do anything, just hurry up and tell me what you want me to do! I'm sooo horny!"

The owner gestured to his cats. "Well, as you can see, I have lots of cute male 'kitties' here, and they've all been acting up lately because they're in heat... Most of them go out on their own to take care of their urges, but one of them is just too shy to do so. Do you think you could help him out...? It'll help stretch out your ass before your tail goes in, too~"

Alex nodded, and the owner let her through the gate. All of the male cats stared at her hungrily as she walked past them, able to feel their eyes on them. Finally, she was led to a small kitty sitting in the corner, covering up his penis and blushing red. He was pretty lean, and had both a cute face and a shy demeanor. Judging by his costume, he looked like he was a grey tabby cat or something similar. Like Alex, he had paws, cat ears, and a collar. He looked up, startled, backing further into the corner.

The owner smiled. "Hey, Trevor, there's no need to be scared... You're in heat, right? Well this lovely kitty is in heat too, and she thought you looked cute... She wants to mate! Isn't that right, Alex?"

Alex nodded shyly. "Um... Nice to meet you, myaaa..."

Trevor hesitated, then reached out a paw towards Alex, touching her chest. "Um, um... can I?"

Alex smiled. "Yeah! Come on, let's play, I wanna play~ Myaaaa~"

Trevor gently pushed Alex onto the grass and laid down on top of her, grinding his body. His eyes were closed, and he was breathing gently, occasionally gasping or moaning. He squirmed around, kissing and licking Alex all over, and Alex returned the favor. They began rolling around and wrestling a bit, giggling and moaning, as the other cats looked on.

Eventually, Alex got on all fours, butt facing Trevor. "Uhm... please use my ass, mya... I want your cute dick to fill up my ass..."

Trevor mounted Alex and began to hump her ass. Eventually, his dick slid into her ass, and Alex gasped in pleasure, trying to hold back the waves of ecstasy in her pussy. Alex began whining and moaning as Trevor began to hump her faster and faster.

"Please breed me~ I'm a submissive, breedable kitty~ I loooove cute kitties with nice dicks~"

"Myaaaa~!" Suddenly, Alex felt lots and lots of Trevor's warm semen flood her asshole. Trevor pulled out, looking dreamily at Alex's dripping hole. He seemed very satisfied. Alex, on the other hand, was still moaning and shaking her hips.

The owner came up to her, smiling. "Thanks for all the help! Trevor here seems to really like you... Here, let me put in your tail!"

Alex gasped. "W-wait, the semen is still in-"

Alex moaned as the tail was shoved deeper and deeper into her ass,plugging up her aching, dripping hole. It began to vibrate, and Alex thrashed about and barely held in an orgasm.

"Ah, ah, it feels so good, I love being a kitty, I love being fucked in the ass by my pretty tail~ Myaaa, mya, aa- ahhh-!"

Alex had to lie on the ground for a few minutes, writing and squirming, before setting out to find the last pieces of her costume...