Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

"That's a minor detail, the family knows people who can give you a new identity if needed or you can go through the paperwork for a legal sex change."

Paul looked thoughtful, "Well I know given a choice I wouldn't return to being a man. That's the easy part, I never felt comfortable in myself anyway so I dressed as I felt comfortable whenever I could. It wasn't a sexual thing as such, I didn't get turned on by dressing as a woman I just felt right. But I was always so afraid you would be disgusted and throw me out if you found out about it."

"I have always enjoyed sex as a man so I guess I would go for keeping my dick and have a vagina as well. I have never felt anything like the sensation of having an orgasm in my pussy and in my cock at the same time. It is so intense it just blows you away."

"You said a fully functional woman. If I chose that would I be able to have children. And what about if I chose to keep both sets."

Sue was pleased at how Paul was working towards his decision. She was well aware of the fact that he was unhappy about himself but still wanted to keep the last part of his maleness.

"If you choose to be female you can get pregnant in the usual way and would probably be able to have as many children as you wanted. "

"If you choose to be like me then you would have the same options I have."

"You would be able to carry one child, no miscarriage risk or anything like that. You decide when you are ready to get pregnant and you find a guy to have sex with. When you make that conscious decision to have a baby your body gets everything ready, you won't have periods every month, you don't get pregnant like women normally do your body just waits until it gets the message."

Sue paused and looked a little sadly at Paul. "The one thing you can't do is carry my child, or give me a child. That won't work, it has to be a normal person to do the dirty deed. You can also inseminate one woman, again only by choosing to do so."

"Look I'm too tired to think straight. Lets go back to bed for a few hours and I can give you my decision in the morning. Will that be alright Sue." Paul asked wearily.

"Ok sweetheart but I had better set an alarm to wake us up, we are both exhausted."

Agreeing Paul tried to get up from the table and almost fell over. Sue rushed to his side and helped him back to bed.

Before Sue had even climbed in beside him Paul was asleep.

Sometime later Paul woke up and stretched in bed. The movement of his breasts felt good and Paul realised he was incredibly happy. He pulled back the sheet and admired his curvaceous body, running his hands over his breasts he felt his nipples tingle as they hardened under his touch, he felt his penis half hard and heavy on his taut belly and ran his hands down to caress first his cock and then dip his fingers into his wet snatch.

"Mmm, that's good." Paul put his fingers into his mouth and sucked on his own juices. He tasted as good as Sue he thought.

Thinking of how Sue tasted he looked over to her naked body, her cock also lay half hard covering her pussy from sight. Until last night Paul had never touched another cock apart from his own and wasn't sure how he felt about it. If they were to stay together, and he desperately wanted to stay with Sue, then he would have to get used to her cock.

Deciding to act on the thought Paul knelt between Sue's legs and examined her cock. It looked just like his own did now, smooth and hairless ending at the top of her pussy instead of at a pair of balls.

Having never examined a cock this close before he marvelled at its beauty and inhaled the scent of Sue's pussy and her cock. Carefully lifting it Paul reached out with the tip of his tongue and tasted the thick head. The taste was slightly musky and smelled clean more than anything else. Feeling brave he opened his mouth and slid Sue's head into it. After a moment he realised it felt good in his mouth and began to explore the mushroom head of Sue's cock with his tongue.

Sue sighed slightly in her sleep and shifted a little on the bed. Her cock began to harden in his mouth and Paul grasped the part that was not in his mouth and began to jack it gently. His other hand crept down to Sue's moist pussy and he slid first one finger then two into her wet slit.

Sue's hands came up to Paul's head and began gently twirling his hair as her hips began to buck trying to force her cock into his mouth. Paul's hand on the shaft stopped him from taking more than the head in as he speeded up his stroke on her hard meat.

Sue's moans became louder and suddenly with a grunt her cock spurted into Paul's mouth. From the first taste of Sue's cum Paul loved it and hungrily sucked every drop from the jerking shaft as her hand was flooded with a spurt of juice from Sue's pussy.

As her spasms died down Paul felt Sue trying to pull him up her body. Paul slid along her body and kissed her passionately, Sue's tongue seeking out any last traces of the taste of her own sperm.

Sue felt Paul's hard cock pressing against her belly and reached down to guide it into her hot sheath.

They both groaned as Paul's large cock slid smoothly into Sue's pussy. Paul kissed Sue tenderly and looked at her as they lay still with his dick embedded in Sue.

"I've made my choice." Paul told her.

Sue felt a moments fear as she waited for Paul to decide their future.

"I have never felt so comfortable in myself before today. I love this body you have given me and to my surprise I love the cock you now have as well. I want to stay like this and make love to you for the rest of my life."

Sue grasped Paul's head and kissed him hard, grinding her lips into his.

"Oh god I am so pleased. I was sure you would but I was still so worried that you might hate me for this."

Paul kissed Sue again "Now shut up while I fuck you."

Paul began moving inside of Sue and gradually increased the pace until his cock was pounding Sue's slippery cunt hard. Sue shrieked as she climaxed her cock spurting it's sticky juices between their sweating bodies. Moments later Paul gasped as his cock fired his seed into Sue's pussy.

Rolling onto their sides they kissed tenderly before falling asleep again safe in the knowledge that their future was to be together.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers
12