Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can imagine my shock as she got nearer, Shirley blithely approaching me without any clothes on as she waved and smiled. Honestly, I didn't know where to look, feeling embarrassed at my obvious state of undress. What was even more embarrassing was that I had to admit to myself that my sister looked gorgeous with a bloody good body, something my cock had taken note of as it began to thicken and grow.

Feeling ridiculous with my hands trying to cover my genitals, I watched her close the distance until she was directly in front of me, glancing down at my shaft which refused to stay hidden and kept escaping, twitching all the while in anticipation. I began to apologise, my words snuffed out as her lips pressed against mine, the kiss growing in passion and our mouths grinding against each other.

Any embarrassment I had been feeling was immediately extinguished, to kiss my sister felt like the most natural thing in the world as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in tight, my erection now pushing against her belly. The kiss went on and on, my arousal growing as I grasped her buttocks and pulled her tighter still, making it perfectly obvious that I wanted to fuck her. Even that thought which initially caused consternation was instantly dismissed, I just knew instinctively that I wanted to have sex with her and even more remarkably, Shirley seemed intent on having sex with me as she pushed me backwards with enough force to send me sprawling onto my back.

Watching her advance, she stood over me, one leg on either side of my body as I looked up at her shaven fanny and her jutting breasts before she bent her legs and sat astride my hips, her cunt rubbing along the length of my cock as she used her genitals to toss me off. As if by magic, my shaft was inside her pussy, Shirley grunting and moaning as her passage expanded.

'I want you to fuck me, Tony. I've waited so long to feel your cock inside my cunt,' she said, easing herself up and down on my throbbing manhood.

It felt good and it felt right, fucking my sister felt normal, as though we had done it a thousand times I was thinking, raising my hands, and cupping her beautiful breasts, the flesh soft and malleable as I gave them a firm squeeze before pinching her nipples, gazing at them as they hardened and grew.

'That's it, Tony, play with my titties. My God, your cock feels so big inside my cunt,' she whispered as her momentum increased, now bouncing rapidly on my shaft.

Leaning forward on outstretched arms, her tits hung over my face as she raised her bottom, giving me the space to raise and thrust my hips against her buttocks as my cock pounded her cunt and Shirley's utterances grew louder.

When she climaxed, I could feel her juices flooding my groin, my shaft now a piston as I continued to fuck her ferociously, the slap of wet flesh as our genitals came together and the squelching noise as she orgasmed, and I filled her cunt with spunk. I continued to shag her until sheer exhaustion had us both collapsing, one on top of the other.

We lay like that for what felt like forever as my mind replayed recent events, turning it over and over again until Shirley pushed herself upright, her chest still heaving as she took deep breathes. I noted the sparkle in her eyes as she leant forward over me, one hand tracing patterns across my chest as she lowered her head and whispered in my ear.

'I love you, Tony. I have always loved you and always will, especially if you fuck me like that again.'

I awoke to the beeping of my alarm clock, one hand snaking from beneath the covers as my hand slammed down on its top and switched it off. 'What a fucking time to choose,' I was thinking, not even remembering leaving my sister in the field. The dream felt strange, I hadn't necessarily tried to think of Shirley and especially not to have sex with her, the field seemed kind of familiar and so did landmarks in the distance, but I couldn't have told you exactly where I was. What baffled me the most was that I had not been in her room or attempted to become part of her dream and yet the more I thought about it, the more I was convinced that it was her dream and not mine.

That morning at breakfast, I could have sworn my sister kept giving me embarrassed glances, averting her eyes each time I looked in her direction. Today was the last one at high school for Shirley before the summer break and after which she would be joining me at college. I'd already finished for the summer and as it was a warm day had planned nothing more than some sunbathing in the back garden.

Mum and dad were out at work, Shirley was at school and the street was quiet as I donned a pair of shorts, stretched out a blanket on the lawn and covering myself in lotion, lay back and closed my eyes. I had no intention of sleeping, dozing, or dreaming, content just to let the sun bronze my body and listen to the sound of birds and insects as they flew and buzzed around the garden.

Whether I had any intention of it or not, I must have dozed off, my eyes opening to find a towel laid next to the blanket and still in our garden. Raising my head slightly I watched as Shirley came out of the back door wearing the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen, having had no idea that my sister even owned bits of clothing like that. I had to be dreaming I knew straight away, Shirley was at school and normally she would not have allowed me to see her dressed, or should I say undressed in something like a bikini.

As she lay down next to me, she turned on her side, seemingly staring at me intently.

'Ah-ha, I know what she wants.' I thought to myself, a repeat of last night was definitely on the cards, which was why I turned onto my side to face her and stared back. It was impossible to fathom what was going on in her head as we continued to stare at each other until I moved my face closer to hers and kissed her.

My first impression was that she was going to jerk her head away but then she began to respond to the kiss, especially when I cupped her face and ran my fingers through her hair. When we finally broke apart, I'm sure I could read surprise etched across her features and yet she had still not said anything as I kissed her once more, this time my hand moving to her chest as I cupped her breast and squeezed gently.

When we parted, she looked at me with eyes that seemed to have gone wide with surprise and delight, I added to that when I suggested that she got rid of her bikini top and took her hand, pressing it against my groin and the burgeoning erection which was quickly developing.

I watched as she sat up and disposed of the top, her breasts falling free and her nipples growing as the slight breeze aroused them. As she lay back down, I moved in close, cupping one magnificent orb as my mouth went to its nipple and Shirley moaned ecstatically. She caressed my head as my mouth moved from one to the other and then back again, all the while raining kisses across her bosom.

Last night had been fast and furious, today was my turn as I moved from her breasts, kissing across her ribcage and then over her stomach, my tongue tickling her belly button as I continued my downwards journey. Feeling confident and sure of myself, I glanced up at her as I reached the top of her bikini bottoms, raising one of her legs before shuffling between her thighs, my face inches from her vagina and only a scrap of material separating it from my tongue as I planted a kiss there.

Her hips left the towel for a second as she groaned loudly, my mouth returning to the slightly damp material as I planted more kisses on her fanny before running one finger the length of her slit. Quickly drawing her legs up, Shirley raised her hips and bottom as she got rid of the tiny piece of material before lowering her legs and spreading them once more as she propped herself up on her elbows, waiting expectantly for whatever I was going to do next.

When my tongue pierced her cunt she howled, her hips trying to buck and her body shaking as I licked and sucked at her fanny, using my fingers to spread her lips wider and gape her as I kissed and licked every bit of soft moist pink flesh that I could see.

'Please Tony, please do it. Do it, do it to me.'

Shirley kept saying that over and over again as I allowed my hands to wander, gripping her boobs and squeezing as my finger applied pressure to her nipples and twisted. When I started to suck on her clit, flicking it with my tongue, she climaxed, juices wetting my face and mouth as her body twisted back and forth, her back arching as her orgasm made her soar with delight. Refusing to stop, I kept up my attention to her tits and cunt until at last, she pleaded with me to allow her a moment.

A moment was all that I gave her as I pushed myself up to a kneeling position and raised her legs slightly, opening her wider. My cock was throbbing uncontrollably, demanding that I allow it to fuck her as I got rid of my shorts and moved nearer to her vagina, pushing the head of my shaft down and then easing forward as my cock filled her passage, sliding easily into her moist cunt with Shirley gasping each time I thrust into her.

I fucked her slow and easy, every so often ramming my shaft into her suddenly and taking my sister by surprise as I built her arousal until she began pleading with me to cum inside her. Faster and faster my hips pumped my cock into her cunt as she roared her appreciation, her hips rising to meet mine as we fucked furiously until I saw her eyes roll back into her head, her face going red as she orgasmed, and my knob spat cream deep inside her quim.

Collapsing together, we panted in unison, our chests rising and falling as we tried to fill our lungs with much-needed oxygen.

'If I wake up now,' I thought, 'I will still be satisfied.' Surely my sister had to be daydreaming, there was no way she could be asleep at school or was this Shirley here with me, purely a figment of my dream world and removed from what she was doing elsewhere.

When I eventually managed to breathe slowly, time had passed and she had curled up against me, the warmth of the sun causing her to slumber and leaving me with a growing uneasy feeling. Closing my eyes, I thought about waking up in the garden at home, opening them to find Shirley still by my side and that nothing had happened, I tried again, nothing happened. Shaking her shoulder, she stirred, opening her eyes, and smiling at me with a satisfied look on her face.

Something was wrong, something was dreadfully wrong, I couldn't break out of the dream, whether it was my dream or my sisters, something was holding me here, unable to return to my body. And then with a jolt, the realisation hit me as for a few minutes I turned as white as a sheet.

This wasn't a dream, this was reality. It was something I had come to understand over time, actions within a dream felt as real as they did when awake, sex in the dream world was as sensual and thrilling as it was in real life, attested to by the dry flaky residue covering my stomach each morning. It was becoming hard sometimes to distinguish what had taken place for real and what was a dream, the brain storing memories of both in the same place, and now it had caught me out, I had just fucked my sister for real.

Despite all the mixed emotions that I was feeling, Shirley seemed elated and excitable at the fact that she had just had sex with her brother and was not seeing it as a problem as she retrieved her bikini and made herself decent, telling me that they had been let out of school early and then pointing out that it was probably better if I put my shorts back on.

'How did you know?' she asked.

I frowned at her question, 'How did I know what?' Not really sure what it was she was asking me.

'How did you know that I wanted you to make love to me?' she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, 'I didn't know. But saying that, for some reason, I dreamt last night that we had sex. In a field somewhere!'

Shirley's smile disappeared for a second as her face became serious. 'Last night? In Dobbie's field?'

The moment she mentioned the location I immediately knew where it was, the place where we'd had dream sex.

'My God, that's so spooky. I've had the same dream, several times and again last night. That's too much of a coincidence, both of us having the same dream on the same night.'

I agreed with her, but it scared me and there was no way I was going to divulge anything else as I tried to process this new piece of information. Was it possible that each of the women I'd had sex with dreamt the same thing on the same night and remembered it just as vividly as Shirley did?

'Christ! What if one of them let it slip to their husbands?' I was thinking, worried now lest there were consequences up ahead.

When I eventually came back to reality, Shirley looked pained, 'You're not regretting what we have just done?' she asked, my far away demeanour making her think that I had not enjoyed it.

'Of course not,' I said. It wasn't that I regretted it, it was the fact that somehow accidentally I had crossed a line. It was one thing to imagine fucking my sister or having sex with her in my dreams, it was a whole new ball game to shag her in the real world, realising there would be repercussions if anyone ever found out.

I explained to her that I was content to allow it to happen again, but that in future we would have to be extremely cautious, no way must our parents ever get an inkling of what had happened or of what we were planning to do.

That night in my bed my mind was troubled, this had all started as a bit of fun, watching different women undress each night was thrilling and then sex with them in my dreams was exhilarating, but after today's episode, I began to worry. If it had been possible to have sex with Shirley while thinking I was asleep and dreaming, was it possible that it had happened in the past? Had every one of the women I had slept with been a dream or had some of it happened in real life, my mind was so mixed up that it was impossible to tell.

For the next couple of weeks, I refused to allow my mind to wander each night, taking to reading a book until my eyes were tired and I was ready for sleep and giving myself no chance to indulge in fantasies or imaginings, I could see that eventually leading to trouble. In a way, I was glad I did, because, after several weeks, I found that I felt more rested and energetic the next day after having had a normal nights kip.

Of course, I couldn't resist my dream world forever, but I'm pleading "Not Guilty" as to what occurred when I did finally return to it. As such, it was my mother's fault, I can't remember what we had been discussing as a family, but the subject had turned to what life had been like for her when she was a teenager. She had dug out some of the family photograph albums, pictures of our grandparents as well as` her and dad as they grew up. She was born in the sixties, met my father when she was twenty and married when she was twenty-two with me coming along a couple of years later, a child of the nineties.

As we went through the pictures, laughing and pulling her leg, one, in particular, caught my eye. It must have been taken during the summer when the travelling funfair visited the town, there was our mum with a couple of her friends looking remarkably similar to what my sister did now.

'I must have been eighteen,' she said when I showed it to her, 'I remember it was a really hot summer.'

Perhaps if we hadn't had been discussing it previously, the thought may never have entered my head. It was something I had never tried, and I was not even sure if it was possible, all of my dreams over the last two years had been about the present day, the women on our street, even my own sister, each dream had been in the here and now.

Once everyone was settled for the night, I snuck back downstairs and retrieved the photo album, taking it back up to my room and settling down as I studied the picture. Clearing my mind, I imagined the fairground, the rides going round, the music blaring out and the sound of people screaming and enjoying themselves as my mother and her friends posed for the photograph.

Now relaxed, I pictured myself there as my eyes became heavy and my breathing slowed. It came as a sudden shock, one minute a silent bedroom, the next, a cacophony of noise hitting me as I opened my eyes to find myself in the middle of the travelling fairground.

I already knew that this was only a dream, I hadn't travelled through time or anything like that, I was simply imagining a scenario where mum and I would be of a similar age. What happened when and if I found her would have no bearing on her past, the things that happened in the dream would not be the things that happened on that day when she was eighteen, that, had been and gone, a fixed point in her timeline. This would be more or less my impression of that day, a mixture of mine and mum's memories, and while I was able to manipulate the dream, I couldn't change the past.

At first, I wasn't sure if I had achieved my goal, the large field on which the fair was held looked exactly the same, as did the rides and the crowds. What I was able to do and which most people wouldn't in a dream, was to notice the minute detail. Some of the rides were the ones from my memories, but some, whilst being the same kind of ride, had differences, owned by families I had never heard of. It was the same with the crowds, fashion in the last twenty years hadn't gone from one extreme to another, but it was noticeable to me that the clothes I wore were slightly different, more up to date from those that the majority were wearing.

Spending a very pleasant twenty minutes, I wandered throughout this wonderland, taking in all those small nuances, and marvelling at what my mind had constructed. It was as I completed my tour, arriving back nearly at the point from where I had started that I noticed the group of teenage girls, or should I say, more importantly, they noticed me. Perhaps my modern-day clothes had made me stand out more than I had anticipated.

Now the problem with normal dreams is that they are erratic, one minute you are here and then you are there, there is no continuity, you flit from one place to another, from one person to another but your mind never complains about this disjointed plot change. What I was able to do was to make the dream a representation of real life, yes, I could have gone from one side of town to the other just by closing my eyes and thinking about it, but I found it more enjoyable to do what I thought of as being normal and to just walk.

I could see a couple of the girls look in my direction, other heads turning as they nudged each other, and I presumed comments being passed. Continuing in their general direction, I gave no clue I had spotted them until as I closed the distance, one of the girls broke away from the group and accosted me.

'Hiya, would you mind doing me a favour.?' I stopped and gave her my undivided attention as she proffered a cheap camera in my direction. 'Would you mind taking a picture of us?' she said, indicating the group.

I could have engineered something whenever I wanted but decided that this was a perfect opportunity to integrate myself into their group. Taking the camera, I watched as the four girls bunched together, waiting for the moment when I could play the ace card that I had.

'Pam and Sandy, you two come together into the centre, Helen, stand on the left and you on the right Janice.'

It was perfect, the look on their faces was worth a thousand words, all of them surprised that I knew their names when they did not have a clue who I was. I must admit it was thanks to mum that I knew them but imagine their faces if I told them the truth, that the dark-haired Pam in the middle of the group was my mother.