Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, I was released as she whispered her goodnight's 'Visit me and don't forget...... come when I'm awake.' With that, she patted my arse before disappearing around the back of her house.

I had to chuckle as I headed for home, I'd been correct, Eleanor must have some ability in the dream world and yet after all my efforts to see her there, it would be in reality that I finally got my chance.

Eventually, the last person had left, and my family had gone to bed leaving me alone with my thoughts as I debated my options. Ever since my mistake, I'd not needed to visit Shirley in my dreams, all through the summer we had made love regularly and although we'd had to stop lately because of college, there were half-terms and then Christmas when we could come together again.

I thought of Joanne and her comments that afternoon, she hadn't said anything directly, but I still had my suspicions that she was alluding to our meetings when we were asleep. And then there was my mother, it was still a puzzle as to how I was pulled into her dreams each time and how she had aged in them and yet continued to have sex with me.

As I made my way up to my bed, I was pondering my options, did I simply go to sleep and allow my body to rest or did I initiate a dream of my own, or was there a third scenario, would I receive a visit tonight, scooped up into someone else's dream, Pam, Eleanor or maybe Joanne.

I was back on the beach but this time it was only Joanne and me, the vast expanse of sand empty other than us two. The same two towels were laid out, but this time she was laid there naked, raising her sunglasses, and giving me that smile as I turned to look at her.

'I think it's about time, don't you?' she said, indicating the towel next to the one she presently occupied.

Glancing down I just knew that I would be as naked as she was, my cock already hard and erect and pointing at the sky. Joining her on the adjacent towel, Joanne leaned towards me as our lips met, how many times had we got this far but never further, I thought for a second, and then forgot about it as she took my hand and raised it to her breast before then taking a firm grip of my shaft as she slowly slid my foreskin back and began to jerk me off.

Gently I caressed her tits, moving from one to the other and back again as the smouldering kiss continued, igniting a fire in my belly and loins as I slid my hand downwards, through her soft pubic hair and then finally stroked her vagina. Bit by bit her fanny lips opened, my finger slick with her juice as I eased it inside her, swirling it around inside her cunt as the first groans of pleasure tried to escape her mouth, still firmly connected to my own.

Dragging me on top of herself, Joanne opened her legs, my erection now rubbing against her pussy as she whispered enticements into my ear and wrapped her thighs around me, rolling me sideways so that we now faced each other as my shaft slid into her cunt.

'I want to watch you as you make love to me,' she whispered, her head tilting away from me and the veins standing prominent on her neck as I made my first few exploratory thrusts.

She was just as beautiful as I remembered from my previous visits as at long last, I got to fuck her, my hands wandering all over her body as I stroked her thighs, her arms and her back, her skin smooth and soft to the touch as my fingers glided across it. We seemed to kiss continually, my hand now cupping those cute breasts as I kept her nipples aroused, pinching them gently and rolling them between my fingers and thumbs.

Between breaths she spoke my name often, 'That's so good Tony. Oh yes, just there, just like that. Oh my, Tony, you feel so big. Fuck me, Tony fuck me forever.'

The sweat poured from our bodies under the blazing sun, some captured by the towels, other bits attracting grains of sand which sparkled in the sunlight as we continued to fuck, both of us in no rush and allowing our excitement and arousal to mount slowly until at last, she told me she was ready as I increased the momentum of my hips, ploughing her cunt as fast as was humanly possible.

When at last she called my name, her body going taut as she professed her love and climaxed, I was only seconds behind her, my cock slamming continuously into her cunt as I called out and ejaculated, my hot cream filling that wonderous sensual passage until we could neither of us summon the strength to even move anymore.

Wrapped around each other, I felt content, there was something about being in Joanne's company that seemed peaceful, a kind of calm from the hectic life I had been living over the last couple of years.

We had stayed together as long as we could until Joanne felt that first slight pull, 'I have to go I'm afraid,' she told me looking a little despondent and then suddenly vanishing.

Staying on the beach for a while longer, I looked out at the horizon as different thoughts ran through my head, I'd always presumed that I was the odd one out, perhaps one of only a handful who had this ability, maybe I was wrong, maybe more people than I thought had this ability to affect their dreams. Eleanor certainly and perhaps Joanne as well, again, it was her dream that I had been sucked into.

I don't know why I thought of my bedroom rather than my body as I went from the beach and back there, surprised to find my mother in the room, standing at the bottom of my bed and staring at me as I slept. I kept perfectly still, though I don't know why I did, she wouldn't be able to see me.

She never turned or acknowledged my presence until she spoke and at first, I thought she was speaking to me in the bed.

'You need to be careful Tony; you don't know what you are playing with.'

'She turned and looked at me directly, 'You're playing with fire and if you are not careful you are going to get burnt.'

A shiver ran down my spine, she could see me I suddenly realised, my mother was part of this dream, asleep in her bed but at the same time stood in my bedroom watching over me. It took me a moment to find my voice as I told her it was only a bit of fun. She shook her head looking at me sadly.

'No, it's not Tony. It's not a bit of fun, it can affect people's lives. I've always been able to do it a little, not consistently, but nothing of the magnitude that you seem to have in controlling your dreams.'

'Each dream creates a memory; most we forget but a few we don't. But that's ok because they are our dreams. You seem to have the ability to become part of other people's dreams and that means trouble.'

I didn't understand what she was trying to tell me, yes, perhaps I was putting my ability to the wrong sort of use, but they were just dreams, they were not real. Mum shook her head again, trying to choose her words to emphasise her point. As she explained, I remembered something Shirley had said, inconsequential at the time.

'When you become part of someone else's dream, it is they who store the memory just the same as you are doing, the dream is as real to them as it is to you. Because it's now in their memory, they don't necessarily forget it when they wake, it's stored there in their subconscious and if you asked them, you would find that you both had the same dream on the same night.'

Suddenly what she was saying made sense, how many of the women up and down the street after my first foray into their bedrooms had I then returned to and invaded their dreams, manipulating them so that we would have sex. Did these women assume it was their idea, how many considered that they had cheated on their husbands, more importantly, had any of them ever said anything?

'I'm going back to my bed now; you should do the same. I'm not at work tomorrow, I think you should take the day off and we can talk properly.' With that, she faded to nothing, leaving the two of me alone in the room.

Re-entering my body, I allowed the darkness to envelop me, sleeping soundly until my alarm went off the next morning.

I did as my mother had asked, there was nothing important at college that day and so I took the time off for once, staying in my bed until I heard Shirley and my father leave before getting up and taking my shower.

Downstairs, I joined my mother around the breakfast table, I'm not one for eating early so a cup of coffee sufficed. The most puzzling aspect that morning was wondering how much my mother knew, she had to know that we had been having sex, at the end of the day they had been her dreams. If she could control her dreams like me, why hadn't she stopped, why had we carried on as she was progressively ageing.

Perhaps she knew beforehand what I was going to ask because as it was, she that started the conversation.

'You want to know why we have continued to come together,' she said. I nodded my head, that was the question niggling away at me.

'That first meeting on the fairground, I didn't have a clue who you were, although I have to admit that I fancied you, as did my friends. Maybe because of that, the memory stuck in my head and the fact that you seemed to know us and told us you lived locally puzzled me. How could I not have seen you around as we were growing up, it was like you had appeared in my head out of nowhere. Perhaps that is why I dreamed about you, and we did what we did.'

So far what she said made sense about our first couple of encounters, but why had it continued?

'Up until a month or so ago, I had no recollection of ever meeting someone at the fair that day, and then suddenly you were there, a memory that I seemed to have forgotten about. The more I thought about it, the more I dreamt about you. Suddenly you were in my dreams each night as though I had known you forever and yet when I woke, I could never remember having met you properly.'

She was beginning to scare me now, had I somehow managed to turn what was nothing but a dream into some kind of reality.

'All those times we had sex, it was like I knew you, but at the same time, I didn't. You were this character in my head that kept coming to me while we made love, which by the way, I enjoyed, but I just didn't know who you were. It was only those last couple of times that we did it, the next morning I remembered everything, and there you were, sat across from me at the breakfast table.'

'Fucking hell,' I thought, it was all my fault, I hadn't realised the implications of what I was doing, it was a dream, and it was fun, I had never thought of the effect on the people whose dreams I invaded.

'So, once you realised who I was, why didn't you stop?' I had to ask.

Mum hung her head, shamefaced, her voice quivering as she replied, 'Because by then, I was enjoying it too much.'

'Holy shit,' had I just heard right, my mother had just confessed to enjoying the sex with me, even if it was only in the dream world.

'So, what do we do now?' I just had to ask. I expected her to say that it must all stop, that we must try and put it out of our minds.

'We could always go to bed for real.'

'Never! She never said that did she?' I couldn't believe it; mum had just suggested that we go to bed, and I presumed her words did not concern us sleeping.

Despite the number of times that we'd had sex in our dreams, I was still a bag of nerves as we climbed the stairs together. This wasn't a dream that I could manipulate and control, this was the real deal and suddenly I was apprehensive as to whether I could satisfy my mother. Perhaps she sensed my nervousness because halfway up she stopped and turned, the step putting us at the same height as she pulled me close, and we kissed.

She understandably did not want to use her bedroom as she pulled me into mine, allowing me to undress her. Despite the number of times, I had seen her naked, it was still a thrill to be doing it for real, my fingers fumbling slightly as I unfasted her blouse. With that out of the way, my arousal soared just to stand and look at her top half naked except for her bra, the lacy material cupping her full breasts which seemed to be rising and falling rapidly as she breathed. She turned so that I could unhook it, allowing it to fall to the floor as I reached around her body and cupped her naked breasts, for the first time noticing the weight of them in my hands and the heat they seemed to generate.

I ran the palms of my hands over the centre of each breast feeling her hardened nipples rub against my skin and hearing the first whispered groan that escaped her lips. She turned and unbuttoned my shirt, easing it from my shoulders and discarding it as she mover in close, squashing her tits against my chest as she kissed me once more.

There was no disguising the fact that my prick was hard as I thrust my pelvis against hers, mum gyrating her hips slightly as she rubbed her mound against it, heightening my arousal even more. With my hands gripping her buttocks, I eased her skirt up bit by bit until it cleared the top of her thighs and then her arse, my hands returning to her buttocks as I squeezed it through the silky material of her panties. As I explored her inner and outer thighs, I was delighted to find that she was wearing hold up stockings, my shaft jerking rapidly against her in response to my discovery.

'Why don't we finish getting undressed before one of us has an accident,' she suggested with a smile as we stepped back from each other and removed our final pieces of clothing Together on the bed we kissed again, the feel of her flesh pushing against mine for once more intense than it seemed in the dream world as I savoured every second of it before she finally lay back, raised, and opened her legs wide and offered me her moist and open fanny.

It would be rude not to accept the invite as my shaft slid into her warm inviting passage, mum's eyes closing as she moaned and whimpered as our groins came together. There was no rush, we had all day as I kept up a slow steady thrusting, my hands constantly playing with her tits as she caressed my arms my face and my chest. When she got too close to her climax I slowed or stopped, allowing the sensations to dissipate before starting once more.

'Will you do something for me?' she asked. 'Will you fuck my arse?'

I would have done anything she requested at that moment, watching as she took one of my pillows and placed it under her buttocks. With her legs high and wide she grasped her arse cheeks, pulling them open and display her anal opening. My cock, already slick with her juices, took very little effort to gain entry, marvelling as inch by inch it disappeared up her back passage until my balls banged against her.

'Now fuck it!' she demanded.

I slid my cock out and back in, gathering momentum as I watched my shaft sodomise my mother and then becoming more aroused as her hand went to her cunt and she spread her lips, the fingers of her other hand rubbing frantically at her clit before jamming several fingers inside her cunt.

Thankfully, her climax was as close as mine as she suddenly demanded that my shaft was back inside her pussy and that I fuck her roughly, my cock pounding her cunt as she went over her precipice and screamed her release. As my mother orgasmed and my cock spat semen deep inside her it was the most satisfying sex I had ever experienced, far better than anything in my dreams, even far better than the sex I had with my sister. There was something more arousing and even sexier about my mother than all the other females I had fucked.

We spent all morning in bed, shagging in different position. My mother really was a wanton woman where sex was concerned, willing to do anything that gave us both thrills and satisfaction. Later, just before we decided to get up and dressed, I had to ask her, the thought of never fucking her again in the flesh leaving me feeling despondent.

Kneeling on all fours, she gave me a wicked smile as she kissed me. 'You realise it won't be easy or often? But yes, when we get the chance, we can fuck it you want?'

Of course, I wanted, my hand automatically going to her tits as I caressed them, playing with her nipples as I brought them back to life before she pushed my hand away with a grin.

'Behave. You've had enough of me for today. It's time we got up.'

Secretly I think she was pleased and delighted at the extent that I desired her, taking her time getting dressed as she teased me incessantly with her body.

'Promise me you will be careful.' Her face had gone serious for a moment. 'No more meddling in other people's dreams. Think of it that I need you more,' she finished with a smile.

I paid heed to my mother's words, for quite a while actually, it's not like I was going without, Shirley would always find time for me and at half term and Christmas we more than made up for it, shagging at every opportunity. Although access to my mother's body was infrequent, she was true to her word, finding times for us to be together and make love. Added to this was Joanne, alright, it was only dreamed sex, but it was satisfying, and we had developed quite a bond between us.

As we went into a new year, I tried to keep my promise to my mother, I did have sex with other women whilst asleep, but I made sure that they were part of my dreams and didn't go trying to become part of theirs.

Mrs Hutchinson was a real eye-opener; I had visited her early one evening the previous year soon after my party. She was gracious and cordial with a voice that I associated with posh people, that was until she got me into her bedroom when she became a nymphomaniac.

When she first undressed in front of me, her lingerie seemed old fashioned but, in some way, highly erotic. She had me out of my clothes in no time at all, her slender wrinkled hand stronger than I'd presumed as she grasped my cock and began to tug me off before sinking to her knees and swallowing me whole.

Her body was better than I had imagined, she was no longer young, that was perfectly obvious and there were wrinkles in places, between her breasts, at the base of her neck and on her arms and legs. But overall, it did not detract from her natural beauty, and I bet, that when she was young, she must have been a stunner.

Her breasts sagged when she removed her bra and there were wrinkles under her belly, but nevertheless, she had me rock hard in a flash, and when she dragged me onto the bed and slid my cock into position and I entered her cunt, she went at it like a rutting animal. What surprised me as I fucked her, initially in the missionary position, was how a woman who sounded so posh, spoke like a navvy in bed.

She had spread a towel out beneath us, 'I tend to leak a lot when I get fucked,' were her words, and she wasn't kidding. As I pounded her fanny and played with her fleshy, floppy tits, she must have lost gallon's, my cock and balls saturated with her juices. When she climaxed and I shot my cum into her, I could have drowned, and God knows how many scars she left on my back and buttocks as her nails scraped away layers of flesh.

I wasn't to escape that easily, Eleanor had me take her from behind, she straddled my hips and bounced up and down on my shaft and then finally, or so I thought, she squatted over me, pulled her piss flaps back as she gaped her cunt and pissed all over my genitals. When we had recovered, I helped her re-make her bed before we adjourned to her shower cubicle where she had me fuck her up against the tiled wall.

The journey home was a hundred yards and yet I wondered if I would make it, my legs were like jelly and I was knackered, anyone else wanting sex today would be out of luck. I returned to Eleanor many times after that day, but some may say you can have too much of a good thing.