Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took their picture and then joined them as we chatted, of course, they wanted to know how I knew them, but I kept my explanations vague, as I did when they asked questions about where I lived and which school I had gone to. Having spent the afternoon with them I tried to calculate how long I had been there, aware that time in the dream world passed at a different rate than it did in the real world and that it could be approaching a time when I may wake up.

As the group began to head back towards town and their homes I tagged along, making out that I lived in an area that I knew was close to my grandparent's home and where Pam would be heading to. Walking through town felt strange, it was the town I knew and had grown up in but was presently a mixture of my memories and I presumed my mothers and yet she never commented on buildings that would not have been there when she was eighteen.

Looking at the house I had visited hundreds of times I was taken by surprise as Pam, my mother, stood on tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

'Thanks for walking me home, I'd better go in. Will I see you again Tony?' she asked.

I didn't say yes, but then I didn't say no. 'Maybe,' I replied, 'I'm home from university so I do have other things to fit in, but we will see.'

Once she had disappeared indoors, I walked away from her house. I could have returned to town or the fairground but having had enough fun for one day I imagined myself asleep in bed and within seconds I was back there, comfortable and dozing until my alarm went off.

With mum and dad both at work and me and Shirley on our summer break and having the house to ourselves during the day, you can imagine what we got up to now that we had consummated our relationship. I thought constantly about the day with my mother, wondering if I should visit again, but the only reference point I had was that photograph and I couldn't just keep repeating that day over and over again.

Several days had passed and with the amount of sex I was getting during the day, I saw no need to go gallivanting during the night. On the edge of falling asleep, the thought of mum as a teenager popped into my head as I found myself stood outside her house, or should I say my grandparent's home. With the number of times, I had visited here, it was an easy process to imagine myself inside and stood in my mother's bedroom.

I watched as she slept, curled up in her bed, still astonished at how much she looked like my sister, almost twins. Wondering what she was dreaming about, I held my hand above her head as though I could touch her and closed my eyes.

I heard someone call my name, turning to find myself back outside my grandparent's house and that it was Pam who had called me.

'Hi Tony, I did wonder if I would see you again?'

For a moment I felt unsure of myself, this was not my dream, this was my mum's dream, and I hadn't a clue how much time had passed since that day at the fair, was it yesterday, a week ago or longer than that I pondered. At first glance, she looked the same, so I was fairly sure that years hadn't elapsed as I walked along with her.

'It was fun last weekend, though I'm still puzzled why I've never noticed you before. Fancy grabbing a drink?' Pam asked.

It seemed to be the middle of the day and from what she had said, only a couple of days had passed since I'd first met her as I readily agreed. I knew the pub that she chose even though it now had a new name but had changed little over time. I did notice though as we came into the centre of town that most of the shops must have been from her memories, the high street that I knew looked slightly different.

I have got to say that once inside the pub, my mother at eighteen was completely different to the one I knew, now in her mid-forties. Pam was not shy about coming on to me, flirting continuously as we consumed our drinks.

'My parents are away at the moment if you fancy coming back to mine,' she announced suddenly, leaving me struggling to keep my face straight.

Had my mother just propositioned me in her dream, it sounded like it. Not wanting to appear hesitant and give her the wrong impression, I agreed to escort her home.

As we walked back, her arm through mine, I was running through the pros and cons, yes, she was my mum, but she did not look like her yet, she looked more like Shirley, and I had slept with her without a second thought. This was a dream, nothing could go wrong, my grandparents shouldn't suddenly return and there was no chance I could get her pregnant and suddenly become my own father, that was another six years away yet.

I suppose the mounting excitement of having sex with my mother, even if it was only a dream was the deciding factor for me, I'd had sex with lots of women in our street, I'd had sex with my sister, why should Pam be any different I was thinking as we approached her house and I began to wonder what she would look like once we were both naked and in her bed, the thoughts causing a reaction down below as my cock sensed it would be called on to perform. Taking a key from her pocket she opened the front door and taking me by the hand, led me upstairs to her bedroom.

I'm not going to say that she raped me because I was a willing participant, but there was no preamble as we quickly disposed of our clothes, mum completely unembarrassed as she got naked and dragged me onto the bed. Maybe as a young woman, she had been promiscuous, because there was no hesitancy as she grabbed my cock, stroking it until she brought me fully erect and then lowering her head as she took my knob between her lips and into her hot moist mouth.

Wanting to reciprocate, I extracted myself for a moment, swivelling around so that as she took my cock back into her mouth, I pushed my head between her thighs, my nostrils picking up the scent of her musk as I opened her fanny wide with my fingers and poked my tongue into her cunt.

We were both trying to express our delight and arousal but with our mouths full all that we managed were grunts as the throbbing of my cock intensified and Pam's legs began to shake as I sucked on her clit.

'Will you fuck me, Tony?' she asked, withdrawing my knob from her mouth, and sounding exactly like Shirley when she had asked the same question.

Now you would think that I would have been hesitant about going further, at the end of the day, despite not looking it, Pam was still my mother. My mum was asking me, her son, to fuck her, the problem was, that her request did not seem abnormal, it seemed to me to be the most reasonable thing to ask and the most natural thing to do. Which was why I swivelled back around, opened her legs wide and shuffled between them, my cock rubbing against her pussy as I listened to her moan and cry with anticipation.

My cock slammed into her cunt as Pam pulled me down so that she could kiss me, my hips continuing to slide my shaft up her wet passage as we both tried to groan despite our mouths being locked together and her tongue invading mine. Her breasts were like my sisters as I massaged the soft flesh, teasing her as I twisted and pulled at her nipples and then breaking away as I used my mouth and tongue to suck and lick them erect.

We changed position at her request as she knelt on all fours and I took her from behind, my groin slapping against the cheeks of her arse as we continued to fuck, my hands reaching beneath her as I cupped and squeezed her tits. I suppose we had both reached the point where neither of us wanted to wait any longer, my cock fucking her in a frenzy as she started to climax and I ejaculated inside her fanny, the bed squeaking and the sound of flesh coming together, loud inside the quiet bedroom.

I don't know what she dreamt about later, it certainly wasn't me as I was kicked out of her dream, my mind going completely blank as I returned to my bedroom and a restful night's sleep.

I was up early the next morning, watching as mum and dad got ready for work but paying more attention to my mother than I would previously have done.

The rest of the day continued with what had become mine and Shirley's normal routine, once our parents were out of the way we returned to bed and fucked until we were both sated. After that, we would shower and go our separate ways, me off to meet up with a couple of mates and Shirley to visit her friends. It was an idyllic summer in a way, presently I was without a girlfriend, but that didn't matter, I was getting plenty from my sister each day, and each night if I wanted, I would accommodate one of the women from the street, still occasionally trying Mrs Hutchinson at the end house and still failing miserably.

It was the following week, the weather still perfect in what would become one of the best summer's we'd had, and I was out in the garden topping my tan up after Shirley and I had fucked, and she had gone off for the day. It was hot and I was dozing after our exertion when I suddenly found myself sat in my grandparent's lounge.

'Tea or coffee?' a voice called from the kitchen.

'Coffee,' I called back, instantly realising I was in a dream which wasn't mine.

Pam came in carrying two cups and straight away I noticed the difference, she was older, perhaps my age or maybe a bit more.

'It's nice to see you again, Tony. What's it been, a couple of years?'

I was stunned, was she dreaming about me and that was how I had been whisked here. She didn't seem to notice or comment on the fact that we were both the same age, she had got older, and I hadn't. There was plenty I had to learn about this dream state, how was this happening, had I made mistakes over the time I had been abusing it, it was only later in my life that I would realise that I had and what they were.

Did we have sex? Of course, we did, it was fun to shag my mother as a young woman, but that was not the end of it as I was to find out over the next couple of weeks.

During that time, I didn't get a chance to explore my own dreams, each night getting dragged into Pam's the minute my head hit the pillow. We met up again during her twenties, the time when she had first met my father, there was at least half a dozen occasions when she was twenty-one, in effect, cheating on him in her dreams.

To cap it all, I had sex with Pam the night before her wedding, sharing her bed as my shaft slid inside her moist fanny and we fucked until the early hours. I awoke each morning exhausted, struggling to keep my eyes open during the day and often snoozing. Each time I slept, she pulled me back into her dreams, twenty-two, twenty-three, she kept ageing until I found myself one afternoon out in the fields with her.

I helped her through the gate into the field as we headed for the far corner, Pam taking it slowly because of the size of her belly. She was starting to look more like my mother, and I knew instinctively that the child she was carrying was me. Despite being pregnant, she was still full of fun as she pulled me down into the long grass. She had to be nearly four years older now than I was and still she made no comment about the fact that I had not got any older or that she was now definitely cheating on my father.

Unbuttoning the front of her dress she displayed her oversize knickers and the bra supporting her enlarged breasts.

'Help me off with it,' she requested, firstly removing the dress and then her underwear before lying back in the grass completely naked.

She watched as I stripped off, my erection bouncing happily as I got out of my clothes and then joined her in the grass. Pam turned on her side as I moved in behind her, my hand going between her thighs as I softly rubbed at her full pussy, feeling it open and then spreading the slippery juice within. Reaching over her hip she gripped my shaft, wanking me slowly as I felt my arousal begin to increase and enticing me to insert a digit into her fanny as I finger-fucked her.

When she asked me to, I slid my cock into her, fucking her slow and soft, showing consideration for her present condition. Stoking her tight extended belly, I felt movement within, perhaps baby me felt some kind of bond with the other me on the outside. Moving upwards, I tried to hold one of her now quite large breasts, enjoying the sensation of its increased size and the milk that was expelled from her teat occasionally when I squeezed them.

We fucked until she climaxed, my mother insisting that I shag her faster and harder as her orgasm made her call out, crying with delight as my spunk filled her cunt.

And still, it continued, twenty-five, twenty-six and pregnant with my sister. I was continually pulled into my mother's dreams as I fucked her and watched her age. By the start of that second week, she was in her thirties and now looked like my mum. Did it put me off? Not at all, if anything it increased the thrill and excitement as I went from shagging a teenage girl to someone I now considered as a fully-fledged MILF.

I had never thought of it previously in all the years of growing up, but my mum was pretty damn good for her age. Her hair was shorter nowadays than it had been when she was young, and she still had full breasts which suddenly I had begun to notice more having seen them unadorned in my dreams. Although she had a bit of a tummy, it did not detract from her natural attraction, and I found myself watching her bottom each time she bent over.

I began to realise that she was sexy in her own way, and I suppose I was hoping that her dreams continued as I looked forward to fucking her as she approached her real age.

By the time that the second week came to an end, it was only a few weeks before Shirley and I would return to college and I was completely shagged out, not even able to do justice to my sister each day. Last night when I had fucked my mother, she had let slip that it was her fortieth birthday, only four years younger than she now was, as I was held spellbound by her body and then left a complete wreck after what felt like hours of shagging.

I needed a rest, I needed to sleep without dreaming, surely this thing with mum couldn't go on much longer, we were nearly up to date.

That morning I put Shirley off, telling her I didn't feel well and snuggled back under my covers as I heard mum and dad leave for work. I slept most of that day, a deep refreshing sleep uninterrupted by dreams of any kind, all I remember was total blackness, devoid of any kind of sensory perceptions. I awoke late afternoon, got dressed and had my evening meal with the family before returning to my room and sleeping again, thankful that once more it was undisturbed.

My sister started at college a few days before I went back for my final year because she was part of the new intake. Other than the sex we had enjoyed in the real world, I had not indulged in any other liaisons with my mother or the women of our street, presently content to regain my energy and save myself for Shirley.

A couple of weeks after I started back was my twenty-first birthday, my parents wanted to throw a party but to be honest, I wasn't bothered. The weather was still pleasant and so I persuaded them to hold a BBQ for a few of my friends and family and invite some of the neighbours. Of course, you have guessed, and I was pleasantly surprised when on the day of my celebrations one of the neighbours that my parents had invited was Terry and Joanne from next door. Another surprise I suppose and someone I hadn't been expecting was Mrs Hutchinson from the end house. I noticed her when she arrived, dressed elegantly as usual and to me, looking sexy as hell.

It was a great day, the weather was still warm, the guests were funny and charming, and the drinks flowed. I noticed Terry talking to my sister as Joanne sidled over to me.

'Happy Birthday Tony. I don't seem to have seen as much of you lately, everything ok?'

The question immediately struck me as funny, to be fair I would normally see her most mornings, we caught the same bus, me on my way to college and Joanne on her way to work. Normally we would exchange a few words or if the bus were busy, we may sit next to each other, but I wouldn't have said we were friends or on close terms.

'Summer holidays,' I replied, 'But we are back now so you will see more of me.'

'Hmmm,' she said with a secretive smile and a twinkle in her eyes, 'I certainly hope so, I miss our time together.'

We were interrupted as other people wanted to wish me "Happy Birthday" and I watched her move around the garden, but something in my brain was telling me that she was not referring to those five or ten minutes each morning.

It had gone well and as the end of the evening approached guests began to take their leave, some of the family had already departed along with some of the neighbours. I could guarantee that my mates would be there till the death but in a way, I was sad to see Joanne and her husband Terry come and say that they'd had a lovely time but were going to make a move. Glancing around there was still quite a few guests there and surprisingly, one of them was Mrs Hutchinson.

I had spoken to her a couple of times during the day noting that she was no slow coach when it came to polishing glasses of wine off and by now, she was more than a bit tiddly. I had no room to talk, I'd put plenty away and while as yet, I wasn't seeing double, there was no doubting I was drunk. She caught my eye when I glanced in her direction and with a slight wave of her hand beckoned me to go and speak to her again.

She patted the seat next to herself, waiting while I sat down before fixing me with a stare which at first gave me the impression that I might be in trouble, her look, so solemn.

'Why?'

'Sorry?' I said, fearing that I had missed the question.

'Why?' she asked again.

I was at a loss; she was drunk and so was I and I didn't have a clue what it was she was asking me.

'I'm sorry Mrs Hutchinson. Why what? What's the question you're asking?'

She kept me transfixed for a long moment before she spoke again. 'Please Tony, call me Eleanor. Why do you want to sleep with me?'

'Jesus!' I've never sobered up so quickly in my life, not quite sure at first if I had heard her correctly. I didn't know what to say, stammering as I tried to come up with an answer.

'You do want to sleep with me, don't you?' she asked. 'Take your time.'

The easiest thing to do at first was to keep my mouth shut and just nod my head.

'But why?' she asked once more.

'Because you are exceptionally attractive and, in my eyes, at least, you are as sexy as hell,' I just blurted it out, keeping my voice low so that other people near us would not hear me.

Suddenly the solemnity was gone as a smile spread across her face, changing her appearance completely as she slowly nodded her head.

'Then perhaps you had better pay me a visit...... when I'm awake,' she replied after a pause, giving me a smile and a look that told me she perhaps knew the truth.

'And now, after a lovely day, I would like you to walk me home.' Eleanor requested.

She took my arm as we staggered slowly down the street, to anyone watching, I was a well-mannered young man escorting a mature, slightly sozzled lady, home. That was until we turned into her garden and then down the side of her house. Once out of sight she pounced, her arms going around my neck as she pushed me back against the wall and thrust her body against mine at the same time that she kissed me.

Eleanor was like an octopus, her hands, and arms everywhere as her tongue explored my mouth. She groped at my chest, my arse and was presently rubbing at my cock which was trying to burst from my pants as one of my hands was removed from her buttocks which felt surprisingly firm for a woman of her age and placed on her breast. I'm sure that if it weren't for the sound of people approaching, she would have fucked me there and then.