Dreams at the Weis House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SATURDAY

We woke early, and I found myself taking a turn to shower after Bob. He'd begun to dress himself, but I craved some early morning sausage and pinned him to the bed, stripping his briefs free so I could suck his cock. I did so with glee, Cynthia's round cheeks dimpling as she smiled before using her hands to feed his soft organ between waiting lips. His manhood rose as my tongue worked around it, deftly bringing him close to an orgasm then letting him relax. I could feel his back arch under my attentions, and when he finally came I leaned back, breathing heavily but satisfied as I felt his hot load slide down my throat.

Bob cooked scrambled eggs for breakfast and we made small talk about our lives and dropped roundabout comments about last night's lovemaking as I sat at the table in my robe. I mentioned I did need to leave, but seemed reluctant. All I could do was shout at Cynthia to hit the road, but she refused. After breakfast I excused myself to get changed, but found a set of plus-sized lingerie in my overnight bag. I blushed as I thought of Bob's likely reaction to the outfit and found myself dressing myself in the outfit. It had a corset-like piece that constrained my hanging boobs but allowed a hint of my large nipples over the shaping cups. It flattened my tummy as much as one could expect, and ended in a skirt so short I don't think I could ever wear such a thing. Straps wrapped between my legs but left my grey-haired pussy available for access. I felt my arousal grow as I dressed in the thing, and licked my lips before asking Bob to come into he bedroom to give me an opinion.

We fucked twice more that morning: First with the outfit on, my knees pained but my joy obvious as I rode Bob's throbbing manhood. Then I removed it and he fucked me doggy-style, my fat grey-fringed lips a tempting target for his manhood. I came loudly multiple times with each act.

I was a slave to Cynthia's passions and already considering how next to offer myself to him, but mercifully Bob hinted he had afternoon plans. Something about helping a cousin fix their car. He offered to meet me for dinner but I finally was able to move Cynthia towards ending the romantic encounter. I remembered her plans to drive to see her family and could delay no longer. We exchanged contact information as I dressed, and I drove off feeling a pleasant throbbing from the recent attention my old-lady pussy had revealed.

I drove to the Weis house as my head cleared, then snuck in and destroyed the egg in it's little shrine to Bob Jameson. I felt a shiver and a sort of itch as my body deflated. I regained my lost height as Cynthia's wrinkled boobs became my own tiny bumps. My clothes returned to the work clothes I'd wore before drinking the potion. I felt relieved, but still missed the freedom I'd felt. Cynthia lived in my memories as a woman who could set a goal and focus on it, even if that goal was as simple as screwing some guy she'd met in a bar. I wish I could be so focused and commanding.

Home was distinctly normal and relaxed after my night of hedonistic pleasure. I blushed at the thoughts of how wild I'd been as Cynthia. I'd never performed a blowjob, but Cynthia seemed experienced and eager to please. I'd felt the same as I has as Carol, somehow controlling he situation despite my overwhelming lust.

SUNDAY

I baked Christmas cookies for work. Alice would enjoy them and it'd be a thank-you for getting Cynthia close to Bob. She wouldn't know it, but I would.

I did more research. I felt like I'd passed a test, casting the powerful spell to fulfill Bob's fantasy and avoiding Ergrod's attention. Perhaps I'd bested the creature and he'd never be seen again. I kept returning to the concept of a 'Familiar' that the book hinted at and wondering if some spell buried in the old tome would allow me to bind him to me, a servant that wouldn't force himself on me.

I dreamed that night. I was in the Weis House, dressed in a white lab coat. I was looking for something and opened first one bedroom then another in my search. The first door revealed what seemed to be my own bedroom at my parent's house, and I saw myself naked, spread on the bed, desperately trying to get myself off with a vibrator. The next opened to Mr. Jameson's bedroom, and I saw Cynthia and Carol naked in a '69' with the stripper's long legs extending her above the heavy-set older woman as they licked at each other.

I closed the doors and opened the fourth door, surprising since the house had only three bedrooms. I saw all three -Cindy, Cynthia, and Carol- pinning Ergrod and his massive cock down on a bare mattress. I closed the door as they argued about who would impale themselves on him first.

MONDAY

Christmas was coming soon and my brother would be arriving with his fiancé that afternoon. I spent the morning working, but had the afternoon off and checked some projects at the Weis house.

George was bold enough to ask how Bob and Cynthia had ended the night, but Mr. Jameson was not the type to kiss and tell. I could see his smile as he remembered the evening and next morning, but he was a perfect gentleman and didn't mention the marathon of elderly sex that had occurred.

I was brewing a couple minor spells at the Weis house: Lozenges that would change one's fluids to taste of whatever I chose (I had options for strawberry, chocolate, and orange juice fermenting) were a fun 'side project' while I researched some more involved spells. It was planned to be a short trip: I'd stop by and check a few things. I'd also started another egg for shape-changing, with this one a variant that would allow me to become a double of anyone as long as I had a moment to add a hair from them to the orange-colored potion.

As I checked the small jars I smelled a familiar reek. An animal musk with overtones of sticky-sweet syrup. I turned and saw Ergrod's ungainly form making his way. I winced as I watched his fattening cock bounce along the uneven floor. Anxiety rose in my stomach, but I didn't feel the sense of terror I'd felt the previous time. The musk and syrup smell was almost appealing, and I found my legs growing weak.

I wanted him. I did not want the rape of our previous encounter, but even as I found the thing abhorrent I wanted to feel him fill me so totally. I needed to control him, to make him take me the way I wanted. I drooled a bit as his massive tool flexed, pointing it's purple-black head at me.

I beckoned: I'd covered the old mattress with some sheets to give myself a place to rest, and retreated to it, shedding my own jeans and panties. I hesitated for a moment, but pulled my shirt over my head along with the sports bra as I felt the whiskers and wet nose touch my leg. A tiny hand-like claw stroked my leg gingerly as I leaned back onto the stained mattress.

Ergrod hopped almost bird-like to join me, his twisted rat-like legs spreading my own as he readied his titanic tool. It pushed against me as I reached down between my legs to help align him with my waiting, hungry orifice. He thrust and I again shivered. Another thrust and he penetrated me. I moaned, grabbing at my own tiny nipples as he grabbed at my legs. Even ignoring his inhuman nature sex with Ergrod was nothing like the human lovers I'd had recently. There was no finding a rhythm as the manhood pistoned within my depths, but a simple sense of filling me.

I felt the curious hairs that lined his shaft tickling me as he thrust deeper. "My Familiar" I thought as an orgasm overwhelmed me. "My Familiar."

Another thrust and I felt my beastly lover twitch. Another inch and I knew he'd come as well. Despite my disgust I welcomed his foul ejaculate and savored the feeling of it exploding into me. I practically blacked out as another orgasm took me.

I returned to my senses as I lay on the new bedsheets I'd used to cover the stained mattress. Ergrod lay on top of me: His cock had softened, but was still within me, like a strange umbilical cord connecting us. I stroked his head and I heard his rasping voice.

"You've grown strong in magic. Quick learner, very skilled."

I smiled in bliss at the recent orgasms and his praise.

"Ergrod grants you power." He continued. "More bond, more power."

"I know, Ergrod. Thank you." I was sore from taking his length into me.

He looked, "Bracelet was old master's. Randal."

It made sense. I'd looked into my grandfather and his name had been Randal. "Randal was your old master?" I said excitedly.

"Yes, yes!" He said, his long pale tongue running along his white flat teeth. "After Marla I served, yes."

Marla was my grandfather's first wife. We'd heard she'd left him and he'd remarried to Beth, my grandmother.

Ergrod stood, sniffing the air, His cock finally pulled free of my swollen lips with an audible pop, trailing a bit of his yellow semen behind him. "I go now. Make more magic, I come. Bond."

I was tired and sore, so my complaint was a week "Wait." as he swaggered away. I wanted to follow him to see where he lived, but was so exhausted from our fucking I couldn't move.

WEDNESDAY

My scheme was as daring as it was necessary and I have no regrets. I'd discovered a problem I needed to deal with immediately. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and would be too late.

After my encounter with Ergrod I'd headed home and met my brother's fiancé, Diane. She seemed nice enough, but something made me suspicious of the tall, thin blonde woman. Later that night I'd retreated to my bedroom and was using my scrying lens to check out the area. My parents were the usual red aura, a fat line of color connecting them. Even Ms. Kaewa next door was her normal bright red, although my parents always seemed to bring up that she was single.

David, my brother looked normal, but Diane's aura was green and the tie between them was red coming from David, and shot with green and purple from Diane. I used my ever-increasing senses to dig deeper: Their relationship was tainted with dishonesty from her.

I pulled back and cast another spell: This required a sacrifice of a silver disk I'd acquired, but it was worth it to grant my scrying powers a bit more detail for even a brief time. I found myself in another dream-state, but now I was an observer in Diane's life, a bystander able to go back and view every time she'd had sex. It was like a TiVo for hookups.

Her and David had a session in their small apartment before beginning the drive to Arkham, which seemed understandable. I skipped that: I had no interest in seeing my brother's cock more than necessary. Further back I'd found the evidence I sought: She'd moaned the name "Sean" as some guy who clearly wasn't my brother stuck his dirty cock in her. She was cheating, but I couldn't prove it. I couldn't show this to anyone after all. I checked further: It seemed like she slept with Sean nearly as much as David, and clearly enjoyed both.

My dad was showing David his new office over at the campus, so they were out of the way. My plan was bold and would require some luck, but I was confident I could pull it off. Perhaps my time as Carol and Cynthia had given me some new confidence. I'd always been protective of my brother, even as he'd protected me when we were little. I invited Diane out for a trip to the mall and luckily she'd accepted. "Girls time" as my mother said, but thankfully she didn't try to invite herself along. At the mall I'd slipped a magical sedative I'd prepared in her drink which caused her to grow sleepy, then escorted her to my waiting car. She passed out around the time I got her in the passenger seat. She'd be out for perhaps eight hours, and I'd need some luck to pull this off.

I dropped her hair in the orange liquid. It pulsed, the liquid disappearing as the liquid changed to an amber tone.

I drove us to Weis hours and hauled her into the disgusting living room. I stripped her as I downed the potion: I'd need her clothes as this version of the magic didn't include such niceties. On the other hand, I had less chance of slipping into the persona of a cheating bitch. Diane's form was attractive I admit: Tall and thin, with a mass of pretty blond hair. Not the large rack I craved, but this was certainly not a shape I'd take for pleasure now that I saw the snake that lived within it.

I drove home as Diane. I rushed inside with the bags from our shopping trip to make sure everything was set. I made sure my bedroom was closed and texted (from my phone) that I wasn't feeling well. As Diane, I found myself waiting for David's return and started looking through her phone. My rage only grew: She had texts of her infidelity on the device, and had been exchanging nudes with this Sean for months!

My dad and David returned home, and I set the next stage in mind. I greeted David warmly, hugging him and even a quick kiss which I found disgusting but necessary when his tongue entered my mouth. Then I said we needed to talk and asked him to join me in his old bedroom.

I sat on the bed and wasted no time. I unlocked Diane's brand new iPhone and opened the messages. I handed the phone to him. "David, I can't lie to you any longer. I've been cheating on you for months. With Sean."

He couldn't speak, but merely sat open-mouthed, looking at the evidence before him. I grabbed Diane's purse and ran. I left the house in tears and could tell David and my parents were stunned by Diane's behavior. I hope he explained what a bitch Diane was as she fled.

I took her and David's car and drove. My first stop was a liquor store, then the Weis' house. I redressed the comatose Diane and crushed the egg, reverting me to normal Cindy. I dragged her back to the car with difficulty, stuffing her comatose body in the passenger seat.

I drove to a park near my family's house. I was almost done and had pulled off the plan. I moved Diane to the driver's seat and poured a generous portion of the whiskey I'd bought earlier over. I left the rest of the bottle next to her on the seat. Maybe it'd be for the best if the police found her unconscious. I had a long walk home, but I'd done cross-country in high school and wasn't bothered.

As I approached the house I used my scrying gear to take a peak into the house. I could see my parents and David pacing in the living room, allowing me to sneak in via the open garage entrance. I know I looked a bit disheveled from walking a couple miles, but I could only hope I'd look concerned over the drama with Diane if they found me. I'd stashed my backpack in the garage for the moment.

My mother intercepted me as I entered, "Honey... Have you seen Diane?"

I shook my head. I didn't like lying to my mother, but this was a special occasion. "No, I haven't seen her. I woke up a little while ago and took a walk to clear my head. She seemed fine, we shopped a little and had lunch, then came home."

My mother seemed perturbed by my response, but let it pass, "Be nice to your brother. That girl just admitted she's been cheating on him and ran off."

I made a face of surprise, and hugged my mom. I talked to David later and he seemed stunned by the news. I hugged him and sounded disappointed, but I was secretly glad I'd protected him.

I dreamed that night. I was in the Weis house. Diane was strapped to the kitchen table with leather ties. She was naked, her buttocks exposed. I was dressed in tight leather and whipped her with a brutal cat-o-nine-tails as countless siblings of Ergrod looked on. I smiled and felt justified as I punished the deceitful bitch.

THURSDAY

Christmas was somber in the house. Diane had returned tearfully stinking of whiskey and tried to convince David to take her back, but he was unwilling. The car was hers, so David had packed her things in a couple bags and threw them onto the lawn as she begged for him to talk. I kept my face neutral, but I know I smiled a bit at how I'd saved him from her. She'd be driving home and it looked like she'd clear her stuff out of the apartment.

We exchanged gifts, and I was happy to see my mother had noticed my new fondness for the old charm bracelet and gotten me a few new charms. I'd have to look up more enchantments for them, or maybe make some for her bracelet. Over dinner we discussed plans: My parents would have to drive David home tomorrow, so I'd need to watch the house for a few days. There was snow in the forecast.

That night I dreamed again of the Weis house. I walked in to a closet in a normal outfit, then came out dressed like a witch. The total Halloween costume cliche witch outfit: Pointy black hat, tattered black dress. Ergrod clapped and cheered as I entered, stepping forward to show my shapely leg, but I started crying as I noticed my bracelets had both disappeared. I woke crying.

FRIDAY

I had no real plans for Friday. I spent the day digging through some old family photos and files and discovered that my grandfather, Randal Roberts, had bequeathed a large number of documents to the Arkham University library. Perhaps I'd find some information about his studies of magic there. I couldn't get access, even using my father's name. I especially couldn't get access to the restricted stacks where they'd store old papers and such.

I saw our neighbor checking her mail and an idea formed. Ms. Kaewa was about thirty and had lived next door her entire life according to my parents. She'd inherited the house from her parents when they'd passed a few years ago. She was friendly with the neighborhood and my parents had often commented on how sad it was that she was single at her age, but she was known as the 'friendly' neighbor. She was a big girl, an inch under six feet tall and plump. Her dark skin and hair were signs of Pacific islander heritage. I liked here, but we rarely talked. She'd left a message a few days ago asking us to watch her house while she was gone for a trip over New Year's.

More importantly, she was a librarian at the University, presumably with all the access I'd need. I'd have to create the doppelgänger potion I'd used to get rid of Diane, but I had no reason to hurt Ms. Kaewa, just borrow her appearance for a bit.

I stopped by the Weis house to start the potions when I smelled the musk and syrup that announced Ergrod's presence. I smiled as he entered. I wasn't really horny, but if my sweet pussy was attracting him I must be doing something right. I dropped the sweatpants I wore to give him access as he approached, his snout pushing into my warm crotch.

He moved in some cunning way and I felt my legs pushed out from under me. I went down, landing face first on the disgusting mattress. I was angry: I thought we'd moved to a place in our relationship where we didn't do things like this. I was still aroused as I felt his tail wrap around my legs as his hands pushed them apart.

I pushed myself up on my elbows, shaking my ass at him. I prepared myself, expecting the sensation of his massive organ penetrating and filling me. I felt his massive cock brushing against my mound, promising the pain and pleasure I was accustomed to. It was not to be, as his giant member chose a different place to rest and slammed into my unprepared asshole. I was used to my poor vagina being stretched by his tool, but this was unexpected and left me in agony. I had thought he'd grown tender as we'd gotten to know each other, but this was pure rape and he didn't heed my screams to stop. I didn't know when he'd stop, and finally used one of my orgasm-charms to speed the process along. In agony I didn't feel his climax, but I felt even more pain as he withdrew. He grunted, "Yes. More magic, more bond. Is good. Again, soon."

I collapsed, unable to stand on my wobbly legs. I was leaking all manner of horror from my rear: a horrible mix of yellow semen joined red blood and brown feces to spatter onto the stained sheets. I sobbed for hours until I was able to stand and make my way home.

12