Dreams Can Come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike took them and pulled Elaine's mouth to his for another kiss. While he was kissing her, he felt Audrey's hands removing the blouse. He moved his hands to her breasts, feeling them under the slip and her bra.

"Aren't our lover's breasts magnificent, Mike? I love to feel them. So soft. And when her nipples get hard it makes me so wet. Are her nipples hard, Honey?"

"Mm-hmm," was all he could manage through the kiss.

"I'm going to take that cute pleated skirt off now. I want you to hold her in her slip."

Audrey kneeled and unzipped the skirt, then dropped it to the floor. Elaine stepped out of it. Mike put his hands at Elaine's waist and felt the sexy, slinky fabric. It felt as good as when he held Audrey in lingerie. He had his hands at her waist when he felt Audrey removing the panties underneath. She had to reattach the garters when she was done.

The experience of his wife preparing another woman, this cute, sexy woman, for him to have sex with her was insanely erotic. The next thing he felt was Audrey removing his jacket, then his tie. She unzipped his pants and unbuckled his belt. He stepped out of his shoes without untying them, and kicked them away. Audrey lowered his pants and he stepped out of them. She put both hands on his shorts and pulled them down.

Mike was now wearing nothing but his shirt and shoulder holster. Elaine was wearing her veiled hat, slip, stockings, garter belt and bra. Audrey took them both by the hand and led them to the bedroom. She motioned for Elaine to lie down. She took the lace hem of her ruby red slip and pulled it to her waist.

Mike looked at the pixie on the bed as she raised her knees, spread her legs slightly and motioned for him to come to her. He climbed onto the bed between her luscious legs. He felt Audrey's hand caressing Elaine's pussy.

"I want you wet enough for my husband's dick, Sweetheart. Oh, yeah ... that's it. Are you ready for him to fuck you?"

"I want him inside me. My pussy is aching for him. Put his cock in me, Audrey. I want your husband's cock in me now."

Audrey took Mike's penis and guided the head to Elaine's opening. She rubbed it up and down her labia, then guided it in.

"Oh, Audrey, it feels so good. Make him fuck me as hard as he fucks you. I want him to come deep inside me."

Elaine had amazing muscle control. Mike felt her pelvic floor muscles contract, pulsing on his shaft. In all the years he'd been married to Audrey, she had never been able to squeeze his cock like that.

Elaine reached up and touched Mike's shoulder holster. He'd never worn that to bed, and the thought of Elaine getting turned on by it made him even harder. Elaine had one hand on the holster and one on her clit. Her fingers were rubbing faster as she caressed the gun in its leather sheath.

Mike looked up at his wife. She was sitting on the bed, fully clothed as her husband made love to their mutual lover. She was playing with the net veil of the hat Elaine was still wearing. As Elaine began to clench toward a climax, Audrey ran her hands across the bodice of the slip. She held her hands on Elaine's breasts as the climax built. Elaine began to moan, and Audrey pinched her nipples.

"Oh, god ... oh ... oh ...ahhhhhh!"

Mike was pumping as hard as he could. He felt Audrey's hands on his shoulders. She was behind him now, and she whispered in his ear.

"Honey, I want you to shoot your load up my lesbian lover's pussy. Your dick where my tongue has been makes me so horny. I think I'll have her lift my dress and eat me out next. Do you want to see her disappear between my stocking covered legs?"

That was it for Mike. He seemed to come forever. He completely lost control. At that moment he probably couldn't tell her what planet he was on. His head was lost in an erotic fog of her imagery. After what seemed like an eternity of spasms, he rolled off his bisexual young lover and lay there, limp.

Audrey disappeared for a minute. She came back with some drinks and wet towels. The three of them sipped bourbon on the rocks while Mike and Elaine cleaned each other. When they were done, Audrey held out her hands.

"Let's go back to the living room. I want the two of you to cuddle on the couch and relax for a bit before it's my turn."

The three adjourned to the living room and Audrey sat in an easy chair. Mike and Elaine sat on the sofa, with Elaine cuddled up on his naked lap.

"Elaine, Mike asked about why I wanted the two of you to be alone today. He figured out what we were up to."

Mike could feel Elaine tense.

"Mike knows that we want to make love. Just the two of us. He knows that's part of why I want you two to go away together. I told him you want him to yourself sometimes. He's okay with it."

The relief was palpable. Elaine relaxed and turned to Mike.

"Oh, Sweetheart. You don't have any idea how much I wanted to hear those words. You've made me so happy!"

"Elaine, tell me why you just want Audrey or me alone sometimes."

Elaine had a curious look on her face. It was a faraway look, as if she were watching something in the distance.

"Mike, when Audrey and I first made love, I fantasized I was married to her. After she described you, I wanted to fantasize that I was married to you, too. Not a three-way, just married to you or her. Can I pretend with you?"

Mike looked down at her and saw she needed this. She knew that she would never be able to marry both a man and a woman. She desperately wished she could, and Mike and Audrey represented the closest thing to it.

"Sweetheart, when we check in this weekend, we'll do it as man and wife. Okay? As far as anyone will know, we'll be a married couple."

Elaine began to cry. She hugged him and kissed his face. Mike hugged her back. After a minute or so, he took her shoulders.

"Let up the waterworks, my little part-time wife. You'll rust my revolver."

Elaine laughed and wiped her eyes. Then her gaze wandered back to his shoulder holster. Her hand touched it and she looked up at him.

"Can I see it?"

Mike took the revolver out of the holster and unloaded it. He put the bullets on the end table and handed her the gun. She gingerly took it.

"I never shot anything this big. I used to shoot my brother's little twenty-two. Does it kick much?"

"Ask Audrey."

"Sweetheart, you shoot this?"

"When I only want minor recoil. When I want to go full throttle, I shoot our S&W Model 29. It's a forty four magnum. Like Dirty Harry's."

"Man, that's hot. Can I go shooting with you two? Will you teach me to shoot the ... uh ..."

"Model 29. Sure there's a range in Hudson, a couple of towns away. Granite State Indoor Range. We can teach you or we can sign you up for lessons. So you like guns, eh?"

"Yeah. I think the cold steel, the mechanical precision, the ... the ... the deadly ..."

She was holding the gun with one hand and caressing the blued metal with the other. Mike recognized the look in her eyes. She played with the piece for a minute, and then one hand went to her crotch. She started to rub on her pussy. In a minute, the revolver was on her tummy with one hand running over it, her eyes were closed and her finger was rubbing her clit.

Neither Mike nor Audrey interrupted her as they watched her for several minutes. She worked herself to the brink, and then grabbed the revolver around the cylinder. Her head pressed back into Mike and her hips rose. She grunted, teeth clenched tightly, as she came.

They gave her a minute, but Mike was curious.

"What turned you on so much about it, Elaine?"

"The fact that my fantasy husband carries that deadly piece of metal. I realized I was curled up on the lap of the man who carried it when he went to work. I was thinking of you in your sexy uniform, with a gun on your hip, and all that goes with that."

"Well, hell, any time you want to lay back against my chest and masturbate while thinking of me, you have my permission. By the way, I don't carry that at work. That's one of my playtime guns. I carry a Glock semi-auto at work, though we're about to switch to the S&W M&P Shield. You'll like it. It's sexier than the Glock."

"You have my permission to sit on his lap and do yourself, too, Sweetheart. That was awfully erotic. In fact it got me so hot that I think it's time you took care of me."

Elaine's veiled hat had come askew during her masturbation session, and she threw it aside. She got up and went to her other lover. Her ruby slip contrasted with Audrey's black pencil dress.

"Stand up, Audrey."

Audrey stood. Elaine took her shoulders and turned her forcibly around. She pulled Audrey to her and groped her breasts. He lover gasped. Mike had played at mildly rough sex with his wife, but the sight of Elaine doing it had his dick getting hard again.

"Watch this, Mike. I'm going to take our wife hard. You want that, don't you Audrey? You want to think about your lesbian wife taking you."

Audrey managed a nod.

Elaine unzipped the dress and removed it slowly. She unhooked Audrey's garters and removed her panties next. Slowly, the black slip she was wearing was pulled over her head, taking her hat off in the process. She was now standing in just her bra, garter belt, stockings, high heels and elbow-length gloves.

Elaine spun the easy chair around and bent Audrey over it. She got on her knees behind her and began to run her hands up and down Audrey's stockings. Her hands found her pussy and she inserted a finger. Audrey groaned with pleasure.

"Tell me you want what I know you want. Tell me!"

That surprised Mike. This was a bit more forceful than he got during role-play.

"Bring it."

"Bring it what?"

"Bring it, please."

Elaine got up and fetched something from a drawer in the end table, along with a plastic bottle. She held up the dildo that Audrey had mentioned. It had a vaginal end and a smaller anal one in a sort of forked arrangement. Audrey shuddered when she saw it and bent over the chair further. Elaine applied lube. She kneeled behind her lover and put her face against Audrey's cunt. She began to lick.

Audrey whimpered at the sensation. Elaine pulled back and rubbed the vibrator against her labia. Audrey tensed in anticipation. Then her lover turned it on and plunged it suddenly into her. Her back arched and she moaned with pleasure. Elaine pushed the other end of the forked device against her anus. Audrey tensed again.

When the probe entered her, she went limp and began to take the sensation of the thrusts and vibration. Her hand went to her clit and she fingered herself.

"Audrey, your husband is watching me violate your cunt and anus with our sex toy. He has his hand on his dick. He likes to watch me fuck you with it. It turns him on. Your lesbian friend giving you hard lesbian sex. Tell him you want me to fuck you."

"I want ... want her to ... fuck me ... aaaagggggggh!"

Mike watched his wife flop up and down as she came on the vibrator. Elaine stuck it in as far as it would go in a sudden thrust. Audrey held her breath as she strained through the orgasm. Her face was beet red and her jaw was set hard. Adam grabbed some tissue from the end table as he came. Elaine looked at him and grinned.

"Sweetheart, your husband just masturbated while watching us, and we gave him a pretty hard orgasm."

As she said that, she pulled the vibrator out quickly. Audrey gave a muffled yell and collapsed over the back of the chair.

Elaine calmly took the vibrator to the bathroom to clean it as her lovers lay there, spent. When she came back, Audrey was sitting next to Mike, and they were kissing. Elaine put the cleaned sex toy away and sat next to Audrey.

Audrey turned to her and began to kiss her. It was a hungry kiss. The sex that Elaine had given her fired her passion, and she was kissing her lover for all it was worth. Mike had gotten those kisses often, and he was glad that Elaine was able to bring that level of passion out of her. Eventually, they began to calm, and the three of them cuddled on the couch.

"Honey, you seemed to like that vibrator. Was it good up your ass?"

"Oh, Mike, you have no idea how much a vibrator up my butt turns me on. I'm glad it's not bigger, though. It's not painful, but anything bigger would be. I don't know if I would like you to use it on me, though. The thought of a woman doing it to me seems to be the biggest part of the turn-on."

"I understand, Honey. What other sex toys do you two use? You already told me about the hose."

"Did she tell you about me really fucking her?"

"Well I saw the double-headed didlo last weekend. Kind of hard to miss."

"No, Mike, just me ..."

Mike was processing this as Audrey spoke.

"I like her to do me with a strap-on. I like her to actually fuck me, Honey. But it's something I don't really want you to watch. It's just for her and me, okay?"

"You don't mind being violated with a forked pussy-ass dildo in front of me, but you don't want me to watch strap-on action?"

"I ... I pretend she's you, Mike. Just believe me when I say it wouldn't be the same if you were actually there. We'll tell you about it, but I want to be alone with her when she uses it on me."

"Okay ... wow! .... uh, okay. Just you two."

It was getting late and everyone had work tomorrow. Mike suggested that the ladies come to bed wearing just their slips for nighties. They slid under the covers, covered in silky fabric. Mike ran his hands over his wife's body and then over Elaine's.

"Girls, at this moment, I don't think I could be happier."

The ladies both giggled and hugged him.

"Honey, lying here with you and Elaine, neither could I."

"I have a question about you two, Honey. When Elaine was with you tonight I got the impression that she took the lead regarding sex between you ..."

"I can answer that, Mike. Shortly after Audrey and I started having sex, I discovered that she likes a little rough stuff. Not really D/s, but she likes being told what to do. I liked that. We talked about it and she asked me if I wanted to be that way with you. I told her that she brought out the masculine bits in me, but that the thought of sex with you just brought out my feminine side. We make gentle love, too, like when we started and I unbuttoned her blouse to String of Pearls. Sometimes she wants me to do what you saw tonight when I bent her over the chair."

Audrey was playing with the lace at the bodice of Elaine's slip. She smiled at Mike.

"Yeah. I decided that if I was going to have lesbian sex, I decided that I needed to examine the possibilities. I like soft lesbian sex. God, do I love it, but what turned me on a lot was to have a forceful lover and play the fem once in a while. A fem is ..."

"Yeah, I know what a fem is, Honey. I like you being her fem. She doesn't strike me as a butch when you're together, though. Just a wee bit dominant. Sort of. And you, Elaine? You like being a girlie girl with me or you want something else?"

"Nothing else. One hundred percent romantic lover. If you wanted to dress me up in cute outfits, I'm game. I love being your soft lover. You changed my whole sexual perspective. Now I like penis every bit as much as pussy. But only your penis, and only when I can be your love object."

"In that case, Audrey is taking you out tomorrow after work. She's buying you some cashmere sweaters and the softest bras and slip you can find. Maybe a couple of short skirts. And a black half slip with a slit to mid thigh. Okay?"

"Ooh. I like that!"

"Elaine, I know just the place."

"And, Honey, I have an assignment for you after you buy your girlfriend all that sexy stuff. When you come home, I want you to describe exactly how her nipples feel under that sweater, slip and bra, and how her thigh feels under that half slip. How you gather your data is entirely up to you, of course, my sexy department head. Treat this like a report a work. Full analysis."

"Oh, yeah. I'm going to read her like a book. I'll give you a detailed report on each chapter. And you know how I'm going to read her?"

"Not a clue. Do tell."

Audrey put her finger on Elaine's nipple.

"Braille, Mike, Braille."

Mike snorted out a laugh and Elaine giggled. The three of them hugged, and Audrey turned out the lights. They were fast asleep in minutes.

The last thing that Mike pictured before he drifted off was Elaine in that cashmere sweater and short skirt, alone in the car on the way to Vermont . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. ©2017

All persons portrayed in a sexual contact are 18 years of age or older.

12