Dreams Can Come True Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike accepts Audrey's gift of Elaine at a mountain resort.
21.7k words
4.82
13.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 03, and Mike is about to embark on Audrey's great experiment. Audrey insisted that Mike drive to a resort in Vermont with Elaine just by themselves. Audrey is hoping that her husband will fall as deeply in love with her bisexual lover as she did.

This story is mainly about Mike and Elaine, so it is published in the Romance category.

Her goal is to live the rest of their lives as a combination of a lesbian couple, two straight couples, and most often a threesome. Both of the ladies want intimate, passionate relationships with Mike, and the reason for the trip is to make Mike want to be with Elaine for more than just great sex.

At Mike's suggestion, Audrey bought some soft, sexy clothes for Elaine. Also at his suggestion, she made love to Elaine in them on Thursday, then came home to Mike and told him in great detail how good Elaine felt in them.

Mike is now about to pick up Elaine at her apartment on Friday afternoon ....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mike walked out of the elevator at Elaine's floor of the apartment building. He knew what was about to happen, and he was looking forward to holding the woman Audrey found for them. Her description of the cashmere sweater and the feel of Elaine's ass under the pleated skirt and slip was replaying over and over in his head. It felt a bit unreal walking to her apartment. Was he really going to have a weekend affair with a beautiful young woman at his wife's insistence? That sort of thing didn't happen in real life, yet here he was.

He rang her doorbell, and what appeared to him when the door opened could have been a dream. Elaine stood there wearing the pink sweater, pleated skirt, saddle shoes with bobby sox, sunglasses with oversize round lenses and a cute straw hat. She had a black velvet choker around her neck with a small cameo at the front. Her blue Bakelite earrings had cabochon disks that made the red of her hair even redder by contrast.

She was standing there with arms akimbo smiling at him with luscious lips covered in the darkest shade of red Mike had ever seen. Her eye shadow had a hint of blue-green to accent her green eyes and her lashes were curled. Mike was amazed that his lover for the weekend had made herself up exactly as he had fantasized she would.

Then he remembered that Audrey and he had talked about those fantasies for months now, and Audrey surely would have told Elaine what would turn on her husband the most. She had done a good job, and Elaine was, in Mike's eyes, perfect.

He entered the apartment and kicked the door shut behind him. He took her in his arms and felt the sweater with the slip and bra underneath. She responded eagerly.

"Elaine, you are the picture of perfection. You are the sexiest thing I have seen since I met Audrey. I don't know if I can stand being next to you in the car for two hours on the way to Vermont. I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

Elaine reached down and felt the erection Mike already had.

"Sweetheart, I feel the same way. I've been thinking about you looking at me in this outfit for the last half hour after I dressed, and my pussy is so wet I can't stand it."

She took one of his arms and moved the hand under her skirt. Mike felt cotton panties. They were wet.

They looked at each other's eyes in a pregnant pause that lasted fifteen or twenty seconds. Elaine nodded toward an easy chair.

"That would be a good place to let off the steam. From behind. With our clothes on."

Mike knew his face was flushed now. His erection was so hard he couldn't stand it. He took her hand and they walked to the chair. He unzipped his pants while she reached up under her skirt and slip and pulled her panties down. She turned around and bent over the chair.

Mike felt her breasts through her clothes. The slip let him slide the sweater material freely and Elaine moaned with each pass. He reached down and pulled her skirt and slip up over her hips. His erection was touching her pussy now. He gently pushed forward.

She held her breath until his cock was well inside her. She let it out in a gasp. He began to pump in and out, reaching around to feel a breast every now and again. She was thrusting back against him.

"You are my beautiful young lover. The thought of you in that outfit turns me on more than you can know. You feel so good around my cock. I want to make love to you this weekend over and over. Soft, tender love. I'm going to dance with you in the moonlight through the window of our room in that slip, and then I'm going to lay you on the bed and lift the slip to your hips. I'm going to lick your clit until you have multiple orgasms."

"Oh, Sweetheart. I've dreamed of hearing those words. I'll dance with you in the moonlight, then let you give me oral pleasure. When you're done, I want to sit on your dick with my slip caressing your body and ride your dick until you explode inside me. I want to tell you how much I love you and make you fall in love with me."

Her hand was now on her clit, and Mike could feel how much her words turned her on. Her voice was raspy now, and her breath was getting uneven. He caressed her slender hips, feeling her energy as they made love. The thought that this young woman wanted him that much became overpowering, and he felt the orgasm building.

"Oh, god, I hope I fall in love with you. You are the sweetest ... Oh! AHHHHH!"

He pumped into her hard. She began to quiver under him and her head came back in a tense grimace. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out. She began to shudder as her whole body felt wave after wave of a powerful orgasm. She collapsed against the chair, spent. He pulled out and held her from behind.

Finally, she stood upright and turned to him. She put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.

"Did you mean that? As soon as you said you hoped you would fall in love with me, I came. Did you mean it?"

"Yes. I did. I would let you be a part of our lives if it didn't happen, but it would make our situation so much better if it did. You can't make yourself fall in love, but I hope Audrey is right."

"I would be so happy if you did. I think I really do love you so much now, Mike. I hope this happens."

They went to the bathroom to clean up, and Elaine fetched a fresh pair of panties. She got them both a bottle of cold water front he fridge, and they sat for a bit and cooled off.

"Well, Elaine, I think we started a pretty good three-day weekend. What do you think?"

"I think I want that three times a day for the next three days. Are you up to it?"

"I sure hope so. Audrey told me last night that she's going to be home masturbating tomorrow while thinking about what we're doing, and I wouldn't want to let her down."

"Ah. Always the faithful husband. I like that in a man."

"Always glad to do my part to keep the marriage together, you know."

Elaine laughed and stood up. She got her luggage from the bedroom and they left the apartment for what Mike hoped would be one of the most memorable weekends of his life. He watched her hips sway as she carried her two bags to the elevator. He had to admit that her ass was as cute or cuter than Audrey's. The weekend wasn't supposed to be about just sex, though. He really did want to know more about her and what made his wife fall head over heels in love with her.

In between he still intended to fuck her until they both passed out, though.

As they got in his car and began their journey he noticed that Elaine hadn't stopped smiling.

"You look like the cat that ate the canary. Penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm so close to achieving what I had thought impossible a few short months ago. Seeing you turn that key made me realize that it's within my grasp. Mister, by the end of Monday, I'm going to see to it that you're as madly in love with me as I am with you."

"Elaine, how can you claim to be that much in love with me? We met less that a week ago."

"I think I was in love with you before we actually met. Audrey told me so much about you. With every sweet story, I was drawn more and more to you. When I met you, I realized that it was all true. How could I not be?"

"Okay, I'll buy that. It's a stretch, but possible."

Elaine got on her cell phone. She typed for a few seconds.

"Want to go to a movie?"

"Sure. What's playing in White River Junction? That's the nearest town with some movie theaters."

She read off the titles and tapped something as he thought about what was playing.

"Want to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2?"

She held up her phone to show that she was on the ticket purchase page for Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

"Audrey told you ..."

"No. She didn't say you hadn't seen it. She told me what kind of movies you like, and I chose the one that I thought would please you most out of the ones I want to see. Go ahead. Ask me anything about Guardians One."

Mike asked her six picky questions, and Elaine nailed every one. He was duly impressed.

"Okay. We have movies in common. What else?"

She lifted her skirt just enough to show her slip and panties.

"I think we're pretty compatible sexually, too. I absolutely love being your cute, sexy girlfriend."

Mike reached over and pulled her skirt down.

"If you keep doing that, we'll never make it to Vermont. You are the biggest tease ..."

"Okay. No more till we get there. So ... let's see. What else? Oh I have one!"

"And what's that?"

"The most important one. We have exactly the same taste in women."

Mike laughed. The more he thought about it, though, the more he realized how important that was.

"Tell me about that. Why do you love Audrey?"

"Of course the first thing is that she's a knockout."

"Agreed. I fell for her looks, too, even before we spoke."

"Same here. But once I got to know her, I found the funny, smart, caring person for whom I had been searching in a desert of bad past lovers. She told you about our coffee sessions in her office, right?"

"Yeah. She said the two of you spent an hour or so together quite often. What did the two of you talk about?"

"Life, mostly. She told me she liked to go to the MFA in Boston, and I said I did, too. We both liked the same movies, so sometimes the topic of conversation would be about the latest one we saw. You have no idea how often we had just seen the same flick."

"Almost every time we met, though, she would talk about you. Something you did together, some flowers you brought her for no reason, the fact that you give her foot massages, that sort of thing. Before I met you, I thought you were one of the most thoughtful, loving husbands on the planet. She even told me that you turned down the chief of another department when he asked you to apply for captain because it was too far to commute and you didn't want to move and interrupt Audrey's career."

"Did she tell you that she wanted me to take the job, even though she would have had to quit to move with me? She wouldn't have had any trouble getting a new job in Connecticut. Several companies have courted her over the years, including one from that area. But she was loyal to your company."

"She's perfect there, Mike. I don't doubt for an instant that she'll make vice president in the next few years. She loves it there. Anyway, during our little coffee times together, I realized that she was the kind of person I'd always longed for. Her taste in clothes, food and even men matched mine. We had many of the same interests outside work. We talked about restaurants, and when I went to ones she recommended I was pleased to find I liked them too."

"I wondered about that. When we went to a new restaurant, she often said it was recommended by someone at work. Tuscan Kitchen in Salem ring a bell?"

"One of my favorites. Glad you liked it."

"So what do you really want as the outcome of all this?"

"When you think of you and Audrey, how do you picture yourselves? You and her as individuals?"

"No, I think of us. We're a unit."

"Well, when you think of you, me and Audrey, I hope you will think us."

"I see. Is that how you see Audrey now? As part of your current us?"

Elaine smiled and leaned back.

"Yes, we do. She and I think that way. We think of ourselves as a unit when we're together. What we want ... really want is for the three of us to be an us. I want to be a wife to her, a wife to you and a wife to the two of you."

"Wow! That's a tall order. I don't know if can alter the perception of my relationships that fast."

"All I'm hoping for is that you remain open to it. Like you said, you can't force it. I want it to happen without thinking about it."

"Well, I hope it will work that way. Any thoughts for dinner?"

"I like to pick a town, drive through it and see if there is some local place that looks good."

"Audrey and I like that, too. Sometimes we'll just start driving with no particular destination and find some out-of-the-way restaurant. We've found some pretty good places ..."

"And?"

Mike laughed. He looked at her with a disgusted look.

"And some pretty bad places, too. We once walked out of a place with what looked like boiled beef and raw green peppers on my plate."

"What was it supposed to be?"

"Marinated steak tips. I should have known. The first thing on the menu was liver."

"Yeah. That would be a hint what the clientele wanted."

"Pick a town."

Elaine picked what looked like a good size town on her Google Maps app and picked the restaurant option. It showed five, including two fast food choices. Mike turned off at the exit from US-89, and they looked at the three that weren't fast food. They picked one and went in.

"Not too bad, Sweetheart. I like diner food."

"Let's hope they have MPG?"

"Miles per gallon? What kind of food is that."

"No, Elaine, mashed potatoes and gravy. Another of nature's perfect foods. Comfort food."

The waitress came over with menus.

"Would you two like a booth or a table."

Elaine looked at Mike with a tentative expression.

"Booth, Sweetheart?"

Mike took her and looked back at the waitress.

"My wife says she wants a booth this time. Have anything quiet?"

"There's a free one at the back. It's by the hall to the bathroom, if you don't mind, but it's quiet."

"That will be fine."

The waitress led them to the table and put the menus down on opposite sides of the table. Mike slid them to one side of the table as Elaine sat down, and then he sat next to her rather than across on the other bench.

"You two newlyweds? They sit on the same side the most."

"We've only been together for a short time, yeah."

"Congratulations."

The waitress arched her eyebrow when she said that, and Mike realized she had glanced at their hands. Mike had a wedding ring on, and Audrey didn't. Audrey leaned over and put her lips to his ear.

"That sent a shiver up my spine when you said I was your wife."

"I don't think the waitress bought it, though."

"Why not?"

Mike held up his hand and pointed to his ring.

"Oh. Yeah. Can I show you something?"

"Sure."

Elaine opened her purse and took out her wallet. She opened the change compartment and took something out. It was a gold ring!"

"Audrey gave this to me the week before I came over to meet you. When it's just the two of us, she puts it on my finger. We both know it's just pretend, but the first time she put it on me I almost had an orgasm."

Mike took the ring and put it on her ring finger. Elaine had tears in her eyes.

"Elaine, I told you that I was going to pretend you were my wife this weekend. It's just pretend, but go ahead and wear the ring."

Elaine dried her tears and kissed him.

"Thank you, fantasy husband."

"You're welcome, fantasy wife."

They looked at the menu. Liver and onions was not the first item in the entrée section. Meatloaf was! Elaine picked the seafood casserole and Mike stayed with meatloaf.

When the waitress came back to take their orders, Elaine handed her the menu with her left hand. The waitress saw the ring, and looked puzzled.

"Oh, the ring? Mike reminded me to put it back on. I got some gas on my hand when we filled up the car, and I forgot to put it back on after I scrubbed it off. It's so new to me I forget sometimes, but Mike always reminds me."

"Aw, that's so sweet."

When the waitress left, Mike put his hand on Elaine's leg. Elaine put her hand on his and moved it higher. He touched her panties, and then his finger momentarily went inside the elastic of the leg. She shivered. Mike took his finger and put it to her lips, then kissed her lips and the finger at the same time.

"That was erotic! Do you and Audrey do things like that all the time?"

"All the time. I once gave her an orgasm while riding the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney World."

"I want the two of you to do it to me. I love that ride. Did you know it's so old that CCTV was never installed on most of it?"

"Yeah. That's why it's safe to make out on most of it. Speaking of petting, did you like the session in the car on Sunday?"

"Sweetheart, I like to pet about as much as I like to fuck, and you know how much I like that."

"Did Audrey tell you that we like to pet? That we cuddle on the couch and feel each other up when we're watching TV?"

"She said you made out, but I didn't know it was a frequent thing."

"Really frequent. We do it more than we have sex."

"Oh, man! That's what I have always dreamed about. Someone who could just hold me and caress me. Audrey never stayed overnight, obviously. Our interludes were pretty brief. We never had a chance to just sit and cuddle for long."

"Well, then get ready for some cuddling and heavy petting, 'cause that's something I really like to do. This afternoon I really enjoyed feeling that slip and bra under your sweater. I have to tell you that you are one very sexy woman when you want to be."

"Thank you. I like being sexy for you. Pretty much anything you want. I already know a lot of things that turn you on. Half slips and that sort of thing."

"Okay, you know what turns me on. What turns you on?"

"With you, it's the way you look at me. I love being the object of your lust. The look in your eyes says that you think I'm beautiful when we make love. That look feeds my soul. I really like dressing up like we did on Wednesday for the movies, too. I think that era had some of the sexiest clothing ever designed."

"I like it when you kissed my thighs, too. That area between my stocking tops and my pussy. And, Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"I really have a fetish for being ravished in silky lingerie and then orally pleasured."

She motioned that the waitress was coming with their meal, and they both straightened up in the booth. The meal was very good. They finished, paid and returned to the car. Mike made a point of walking behind her to watch her swaying hips again in that short, pleated skirt. He also enjoyed the little upskirt she gave him as she swung her legs into the car when he held the door for her.

The continued to compare notes on the way to the resort. Mike was amazed time after time to find out how much they had in common.

When they arrived at the resort, the bellman, Norm, welcomed them and put their luggage on a cart. He waited patiently while they checked in and then led them to their suite. When he opened the door, Elaine was surprised to find a bouquet of roses with a card that read, "To my special lover."

"Aw, that's so nice of you Mike."

Norm was putting the luggage in the bedroom. Mike leaned to Elaine for a whisper.

"I do it every time I go to a hotel with my wife. I wanted you to know how I treat my wife."

Each time he said the word wife, he saw her reaction. He was pleased with the effect.