Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered the open-plan kitchen. Stuart was sipping his coffee and reading a newspaper at the counter. He lifted his head towards her when she entered and smiled. "Morning, sweetie," he said.

Unceremoniously, she proceeded straight towards him and sat on his lap. "Morning." She kissed him deeply, tasting the Irish coffee on his lips.

"Busy day today?"

"Nothing until 6pm. Hollie just texted. I'll be working with Nancy. Mike somebody for a threesome."

IV

Mike fished out his phone from his pocket to check the time. It was 5.30pm. It had been such a lovely early July day that he had decided to walk to the Dreams hotel instead of getting on the Tube (too hot in there today!) or a taxi. In any case, it would give him some time to think beforehand.

He thought he'd force himself to slow down his steps so he did not get there too early. The hotel was a few minutes from the Maida Vale Underground, so he decided to cross the Regent's Park and Primrose Hill on the way there. He was certainly enthusiastic and buzzing about the prospect. The blue skies and the company of the well-kept so-English rows of roses and tulips along the park's alleys seemed quite suitable to him.

It all somehow felt so unbelievable, practically unreal to him. Stella and himself had yet another argument about the same bloody thing the day before.

"Why not? You know how much it means to me!"

"No, for fuck's sake! Anything outside the both of us is out of the question and just plain immoral!" She was raging and went obviously out of control. "Who do you think I am? Some tart you can just share with others?"

He slammed the door after he'd left. On the stairs, she was begging him to come back to 'talk it over', but it was just one time too many. He ignored her and no longer planned to come back.

He already had Amy, of course, that Stella had no idea about. Amy was freer, less 'controlley' and so much better in bed. She was 21, just like Stella. Just about as far from Stella as a girl could be - none of this 'this is right but this not right' stuff that kept him guessing all the time what is allowed and what is not. It had been just such a fucking release the week before. He was thinking already Amy might be convinced towards a trio when they first fucked in her house when her family were on holiday. That was fab, particularly as it was in her parents' bedroom, but he didn't quite have the guts to ask her yet, after just two times they fucked.

It was really just the night before when he came back home that it occurred to him that trying it on with two strangers would be just what was needed. Everyone knew Dreams, of course. They were miracle-workers, advertising themselves as a "lose your inhibitions and find your happiness" kind of place. He wasn't sure why he'd not thought of going there before - maybe he still held out some hope for him and Stella? Maybe he grew in confidence with Amy when he stuck his dick in her young butt and then she sucked him dry and swallowed? Maybe a little of both and then simply just growing up. He was now 24 after all, not 19. In any case, yesterday he just felt ready like he'd not been before.

The signup was easy. It required paying, of course, but he knew if he liked it, the same £30 would allow him to come back the same month if he wanted to. The response was almost immediate overnight - by 9am, he had his appointment. They sent him the photos of the girls over email, which he immediately drooled over. One blonde, another brunette - ridiculously hot and certainly in the age bracket he specified.

By now, he had crossed the park and was reaching his destination. Around the corner, the tall façade of the Dreams hotel came into view. Dreams was certainly not some hidden, clandestine, dodgy operation - it was in plain view for all to see. It had previously been a simple hotel indeed, but over the last year, as the company's business was going well, it underwent massive overhaul and modernisation. It used to be just a three-storey brick hotel in a Best Western-like style. No longer did it look that way: now, it was a tall 12-storey building dominating the area. The ground floor was all glass with revolving doors and Dreams adverts - photos of attractive skimpy-dressed couples with their current slogan Pent-up desires? We can help! printed across in large red letters.

The place was, of course, a target of repeated campaigns aimed to shut it down - by everyone, it seemed, ranging from churches to 'community cohesion' organisations and children's rights groups, but nobody could legally shut them down and there was enough adult interest to not only keep it afloat, but actually allow it to grow. In fact, it was unbelievably successful to the point that, as all manner of London papers reported, it was needed to keep employing additional staff to keep up with the demand.

Above the glassy ground floor with the main entrance, above which the gilded letters pronounced proudly Dreams, was the imposing brown brick façade with the first ten floors; this is where the majority of the rooms for customers such as himself were located. It was here that the secret of their success at least partially lay: whatever a person's fantasies were, their Dreams and 'pent-up desires', however soft or hardcore, these rooms would likely meet their demands. There was a swimming pool here, a classroom, a Victorian-style bedroom with a fireplace, a fucking machine room, a locker room, a kitchen and many more. If someone had a dream they'd not thought of before, they'd try to add a new room as long as they were practically able to.

The upper façade consisted now of just two floors, inaccessible to guests, where, apparently, insets (in-service training) took place. Nobody really knew what went on there! From the outside, the masonry wall within which the windows were set here was all white, contrasting with the brown on the elevations below.

The building also had a roof garden, also for customers, those who would prefer outdoor sex in an unusual place! Mike did not know what that was supposed to look like, though, and what was actually there. The building was not overlooked by any other in this area, so the likelihood that somebody would be spied on from above was extremely remote.

With a stirring sensation in his groin, in anticipation and brewing desire, Mike pushed the revolving door and entered the foyer. He was certainly looking forward to getting his pent-up desires released. They'd been pent-up for far too long.

The redecorated foyer was a huge open space area with only a few grey sofas and sofa chairs around round glass tables, all enclosed by long marble walls at least 150 square feet. At the other end of its shiny marble floors was the 'Reception'. A well-dressed professional-looking woman was sitting there. She looked up at him as he crossed the floor towards her.

"Sir? Do you have an appointment?"

"Yes, I do." He sensed his voice shake a bit. "Mike Bradley."

"Ah yes. Thank you." Tapping on her keyboard, she might have as well been checking him into a Maida Vale Marriott. "There. You will be on Floor 6, Room 611." She smiled, he thought somewhat devilishly this time.

She brought out an envelope and handed it to him. "Inside you will find instructions on how to get to the room and what to do before you enter it. Please be punctual and arrive on time, not before or the door might still be closed." He nodded, finding the formality of her speech in these circumstances very bizarre. He didn't say anything, though. "One more thing. There's a changing room on every floor to the left of the lift as you leave it."

The devilish smile came back. "Enjoy your stay, sir."

V

Once upstairs, Mike found the changing room near the lift easily. The piece of paper inside the envelope said he should undress there and then walk over to the room, naked.

The changing room was a small whitewashed cubical area with a small bench to sit down and four hooks for hanging clothes. No key or a lock. It occurred to him it wouldn't be particularly amusing if somebody stole his clothes here! But he was neither really worried about it much nor did his levels of fevered anticipation allow him to analyse this much. He got out of his clothes.

His cock was already hard. The unknown and the thrill of what was now coming just a minute from now made him shy and aroused at the same time. It also made him forget everything else. Even running naked across a completely empty hotel corridor towards the room didn't register with him as particularly awkward, or he just didn't care.

He pressed the handle of Room 611 and entered.

It was a bit dark upon entry here. Immediately past the door, which closed behind him automatically and almost soundlessly, there was a short corridor - the main room was at the end of that. Even from here, he could see it was a simple room. The walls were all white. At the back of the room was a series of windows behind a net curtain. In the middle of the room, there was a sofa with a beige throw over it and two pairs of smooth and tanned female legs. He held his breath.

"Come on Mike. Don't be shy," said a resonant female voice. "We're waiting for you."

He almost froze for one second, suddenly very aware of his cock, but pushed by his drive and arousal, took the next two steps into the room.

His pulse, already heightened on arrival, now quickened even further. A hot shiver of pleasure of the sort only known to men when they look at attractive women slipped down his spine. He could not believe how hot they both were.

One was blonde, another brunette. Definitely younger than him, both of them, probably closer to twenty years old. They were both on their backs on the sofa, their long tanned, depilated legs hanging over the sofa's back; they were looking up and directly at him. Both had long wavy hair and with their heads balancing on the edge of the sofa, the stream of hair easily cascaded down to the lino floor.

They were both beautiful, but the blonde one, on the right, was particularly striking. She had a very Russian-like countenance, particularly nose. Very little make-up: light-pink lips and a very delicate line around her eyes. A spectacular pair of expressive eyes, both shy and devilish at the same time. She was quite slim, but not unhealthily so like some of Hollywood actresses can be. She was wearing a purple bra and dark-blue embroidered knickers. Her body, tanned and taut-skinned was utter perfection. "Hi Mike," she said. This was the same voice as he heard when he had first entered the room. "I am Jill." She was now looking directly at his cock, which was quickly rising again. "Looking good." She licked her lips and he felt feverish in response.

He checked the other girl out, wondering if he found Jill more striking because he had a strong penchant for blondes? If the blonde was Jill, the other one would be Nancy - that's what the email said. "I am Nancy," she said, running her tongue along the upper row of perfectly white teeth. She was slightly paler, also wearing just a bra and knickers, both pale yellow in colour. Her lipstick of choice was also pink like Jill's, but slightly paler to go with the colour of her skin and it was just a bit glossier. Her eyebrows and eye shade were more accentuated, but still quite natural-looking. Mike didn't like his girls too dolled up and these ones looked very natural, a hot creation of pure nature. Nancy's breasts looked slightly ampler, but time would tell if this was really the case. He couldn't wait to see their tits and pussies.

From here, events were set run at pace.

He didn't have to wait long to see their tits. Both of them as though commanded to, pushed their bras down to under their breasts, still leaving the straps over their shoulders. He drew air in, sharply and exhaled. Size D, both of them, he guessed. Nancy's were crowned with round brownish nipples, surrounded by a small, paler beige areolas. Jill's ones were amazing - already erect somehow, her nipples was like two large pink lumps or round sultanas topping her breasts with very small dark brown areolas very close to them. Super hot.

There was not to be much more talking. Jill extended her arm towards him and without any ado, wrapped her hand around his cock, urging him to get closer to her, gently but firmly reining him in. "Come come," she whispered.

Next second her tongue was running around the top of his cock; he sighed at the wetness and warmth of her mouth. Wrapping her long fingers around his hardening length, she began pulling his head into her mouth. "Oh—" he moaned lightly feeling her lips purse around him.

Her wet tongue felt so good sliding around him, but Nancy was looking up at him intensely and suggestively with the pair of her deep dark eyes. She didn't say anything, just looked. Then, with her head over the edge of sofa, she opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue just slightly, running it against her lips. Mike didn't quite remember anything so lustful and coquettish in his life. He moved - or his legs moved on their own, rather, towards her, kneeling behind her head and holding his throbbing cock over her face. It was at a perfect level, just above her nose.

First, he touched her lips and instantly she glided her hot tongue over him. He shivered, enthralled. Then she turned her mouth into an 'O', a clear sign of what she wanted him to do. Instinctively, he slid it into the hot mouth. Shit! Moist fire surrounded him, exacerbated by the view of her chin bulging at the pressure of his manhood and the arch of her tits. It was impossible to keep still; his hips needed to move in her mouth and he started thrusting, first slowly. Jill, running her fingers over her nipples, teasing with them, was grinning at him. With each thrust into Nancy's mouth, more heat was coming, spurring him to go faster and deeper. Her shut eyes were divine, blending innocence with nastiness. She wrapped her right hand tight around his dick, moving more and more confidently, embedded in her mouth. Without thinking, he squeezed her right tit, running his fingers around her nipple, getting harder by the second. He was getting buried deeper into her throat now - the angle was changed slightly from more horizontal to more vertical. Now he was pushing downwards with ease and was beginning to get to the back of her throat, experiencing a feverish sensation of the back of her throat narrowing around him, squeezing.

"Shit!" he moaned. If the pleasure was almost unbearable now, what the heck would it be later? Jill laughed wickedly watching them with clear delight. He was aware of this but was far too preoccupied to care or notice really. Keeping his hard dick moving in her mouth, in the haze of his mind aware of her wicked tongue pressing against his girth, he reached over her body to briefly feel her pussy through her panties. Even through the material, she felt soft, fleshy and definitely hairless.

"Holy fuck!" he murmured, paying his attention back to his rod fucking her mouth that she so willingly opened for him. No girl before had done it like that! - he was deep-throating her already, getting regular jolts of pleasure from repeatedly hitting the back of her throat, far enough to begin to constrict his movements, and yet there was no gagging, no coughing or anything. She took him deep, working on him patiently.

He saw, though, that Jill was beginning to get restless and impatient to do something instead of just lying down and watching. First, she sat down, kneeling, on the sofa, over Nancy, proceeding to suck and lick her tits with an expression of someone putting jam on their morning toast - betraying close to no emotion. She watched his cock vanish in Nancy's mouth for a little longer, but eventually, soon, her lips found it too, taking over from Nancy. Leaning over her, her now elongated hard nipples grazing against Nancy's knockers, she began sucking him, holding his tool in place, beginning with shallow sucks and licks around his glans. The first seconds were so explosive Mike felt an immediate tingling in his balls. "Fuck!" Her sexy lips curled into a smile and she kept on going.

While her tongue and mouth action were already sending shivers up and down his spine, he ran his hand along her spine, watching her head bob over his cock. Nancy took this time to get rid of Jill's bra completely, immediately attaching her mouth to her left tit, juggling tantalisingly just above her face.

They were barely five minutes into this and Mike already thought this was as fucking unreal as it gets. Gasping deeply, he looked from Nancy alternating between swirling her tongue around Jill's nipple and sucking the tit to Jill working tirelessly on his responsive hard cock. The gal was a fucking pro, giving rise to repeated surges of hot blood seemingly running from the cock and balls up to his brain. He grabbed her head out of instinct just as she was doubling the intensity of her sucking, with loud smacking sounds accompanying her actions.

And back to Nancy next, who now took over; there were like good girls in an ice-cream shop, trying a new ice lolly. Jill was over Nancy's right tit - the nipples were now visibly harder and engorged. Mike, emboldened, now wrapped his fist around the end of his tool and fed it to Nancy, getting her to suck it while he was jerking off the length of it, panting harder now and more erratically. Jill grabbed both of her tits now and squeezed hard just as he slowly and firmly shoved it deep into her mouth, plugging her up. She would've moaned loudly but the sound of pleasure got trapped under his thick dick filling her mouth. Watching the rough texture of his fucktool, its swollen unregular veins vanish time and again in her upside down mouth and her young chin swollen working to accommodate as much of him as she could - what a fucking paradise!

Jill wanted it again, though. This time, she was more demanding: still sucking him shallow just at the top, her lips were pursed tighter and the friction was simply phenomenal. If that wasn't enough, she held his balls in her hand adding to the sensations and growing arousal. She kept going, being clearly hotter for his throbbing cock and feasting harder on it; his hand slid back up from her spine to hold a tuft of her hair in a clenched fist - an instinctive, impetuous action. It wasn't just that his dick was in her young mouth, it was that her tongue kept whirling around his in a constant vortex of pleasure in complete concert with the movements of her cheeks pressing against him. Was this girl just born with this talent? How the fuck-!

His cock was back pressed against Nancy's lips, except that this time she didn't pull it in, but instead both Nancy and Jill were flicking both of their young wet tongues against him. He rattled and his body shook. Jill giggled with clear satisfaction and placed the cock into her friend's mouth again, but now holding it almost horizontally. Nancy's head now slanted upside down more than before, his cock rubbed hard into her mouth at this angle with uncanny sluggishness achieving unbelievable overwhelming friction and almost burning fluid heat. "FUCK!!"

Jill took over once more sucking in from the top while Nancy easily licked its underside. Jill was very obviously getting more into it now, sucking him not just longer every time and harder, but also more passionately, circling her head around him and pushing him against her inner cheeks. Nancy was now licking his balls just before licking her way back up to the tip and taking over from Jill again, hungry for him. It was clear they were competing for him now - Jill looked decidedly disappointed to Mike, although his perception skills were severely impaired at this point.