Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock now found easy entry into her throat, horizontally. Despite the letdown just now, Jill helped Nancy maintain her position, holding up her head so that Mike could deliver a number of deeper, harsher thrusts. Jill didn't let her have him for too long and took him back in within a minute - by now Mike wasn't so much gasping; he was shaking like a leaf, his abdomen twitching, he was wheezing and his dick was a cum-and-spit dripping rod; there was no way this could go on for much longer without taking it further and fast.

Jill rose to kneel and while Nancy sucked him again, Jill swiftly removed Nancy's panties. Once done, she pulled Nancy up back onto the sofa: she lied down resting her head against the armrest, stretching her legs along the sofa's length and raising one up. Jill knelt in front of her and beckoned to Mike, pointing to her ass. He needed no words spoken, knowing exactly what to do. Finally!

He rose up from his feet while Jill put her head between Nancy's thighs, beginning to eat her out. At Jill's rear now, Mike, now with confidence of a man, not a boy anymore, pushed up her knees raising her butt and pushed her blue knickers halfway down her thighs. Her shapely ass and the scent of her pussy were the call of the wild. He knew it! Completely shaven - like a proper bitch, a bald smooth pussy just inches from his hungry mouth. He immediately pressed his tongue against her clit flicking his tongue vigorously against it. The taste was drugging, driving him wild, making him want to eat her all. The taste was savoury and sweet somehow and completely irresistible.

He licked her up and down several times. She was all over Nancy's pussy herself already, busy with her, but her first light moans came soon enough. He drew back a few inches to look at her pussy already glistening with his spit and her own juices dripping out of her. He went back and pushed his tongue in between her labia, spreading her folds. His hand went down to his cock to jerk it off - what man would not succumb to that? He stuck his face now into her ass to suck and tug on her folds harder, his nose ensconced in between her ass cheeks. Intoxicated with her pussy, the lips and the flowing cum, he was oblivious to whatever happened on the other end of the sofa for now, but it was clear to him that his tongue work was bringing about effects - she was moaning louder and beginning to gasp.

He did manage to glance over and past her tight sexy ass eventually and noticed her tongue sucking, hard by now, on Nancy's clit. It was hard not to notice her oblong engorged nipples protruding from her swaying tits as she was eating the other girl. Jill's tongue was constantly swirling, circling and dipping around and into Nancy's shaven wet pussy. The room was still quiet; only the sounds of the wet - licking and sucking - and of moaning and panting - broke the silence. Mike felt a wave of desire - a strong desire to control and to master -beginning to come over him. The more Jill's hot moist pink flesh was next to his lips, the more he licked and sucked her and dipped his tongue into her raw meaty flesh, the more unavoidable it was that the animalistic male would soon take over. Now, he was opening her up further and wider, stretching the taut skin of her ass. She was alluring and tempting, sure, but already was a pussy for him to be first licked and sucked, and then fucked. What Dreams set up to do was without a doubt taking place here - never before had he sensed all this; no Stella or even Amy or anyone else for that matter had extracted the savage, growling beast from him. And yet, a mere fifteen minutes with these two already woke that rough, fierce demon up. Once unleashed, it would not be stopped.

He rose to his feet, looking over at Nancy first, who was squirming under Jill's ministrations, both of her legs lifted up to expose her pussy entirely. In throes of passion, she didn't see him at all. Mike stroked his cock before kneeling at Jill's rear again, poising his dick against her pussy. His heart was pounding, this time not out of nerves, but like a hawk before a kill. He put a heavy strong hand on her left ass cheek before pushing in.

The sensation of tightness and moist fire through which he pushed was fucking un-be-lie-vable!! In his wildest dreams hadn't he thought it'd be this hot. Her insides pulsed against him assaulting his cock from the first second. "Holy shit!" he grunted. His hips started moving on their own accord soon - the view of her tight tanned shapely ass into which the dick thrusted, seen by him from above was sizzling hot. Jill's moans were now becoming louder, but she kept on working on Nancy's pussy. Nancy was raking her hand through her hair, occasionally casting Mike a wicked temptress's look. The beast was waking in him and placed his both hands now on her thighs, fucking her rhythmically, deeper and faster, each stab resulting in a flow of hot pleasure to further spur him on.

The merciless unrelenting assault on her was beginning to bring a wilder thing in Jill now. The first signs of her beginning to be overwhelmed appeared when she couldn't go on licking and sucking Nancy all the time, laying her head on her stomach, giving in to the hard rod spreading her wide. Mike used it to his full advantage - holding her hips and ass in place, he methodically applied himself with a series of deep demanding thrusts, making sure he pulled the dick almost all the way out, then forcing it fully back in. The sensation of pushing the bitch open was hypnotic; the feeling of control and the girl submitting, getting torn through, was so fucking drugging!

It was when Nancy slipped her finger inside Jill's mouth to suck on that she re-awakened. Moaning like an inexperienced girl, she lifted her head and found Nancy's willing lips to kiss her. Mike's hips were moving pretty much on their own and the sight and sound of those lesbian kisses were only serving to drive him even wilder. He was growing out of control and it was seeming to him that the pace of his thrusts was matching the rhythm of Jill's moans. Her ass vibrated every time he poked her. Eventually, her hand reached back, his unrelenting, demanding thrusts getting to her - it crawled under her legs and reached her clit to rub it, hard. Then her fingers found his balls - and he realised how tight he was in there. She tested his girth by wrapping her fingers around him for a moment. He moaned loudly and instinctively pushed through the wet of her pussy harder.

As much as Jill's pussy was great and he was in control, he now really wanted another pussy and when Nancy threw him a hankering glance over Jill's shoulder, he wasted no time. To Jill's clear audible disappointment, he slid out of her and having leaned down to kiss her ass, instantly moved to the other end of the sofa.

Nancy was turned around, now lying down on the sofa the other way and bending her long sexy legs over the armrest. Her ass was thus balanced on top of the armrest, the top of her body down on the sofa - her groin, pussy and asshole was exposed to his starved gaze. Jill knelt behind her head on the sofa and, though still disappointed by the absence of his dick up her snatch, was already amusing herself by kissing Nancy's tits. Mike, without any ado, slipped his throbbing cock into Nancy.

Divinely shut eyes and light moans at first. She was not perhaps as tight as Jill, but she actually felt wetter. Jill's hand was already over her clit, helping bring pleasure. The view of the slut was fucking hot: his fucktool invading her at a slightly downwards angle and then the view of her firm young tits down below. He pulled her legs up without breaking the pace. He was leaving the boy that had come here before behind - the new person was a young-bitch-screwing confident man in close touch with his inner desires. He shifted her like a doll for a better angle for his cock, getting more molten friction from her. He was working patiently and methodically, pushing it speedily but not too quickly inside her until it was all in, then pulling out back to his glans. Wrapping his hand round her left thigh, he kept her in place, subservient to him.

Nancy's moans were almost gentle, but it was clear she was warming up from the twitching of her arm over the sofa's back cushions. Jill kissed her longingly while pinching one of her nipples. Her tits now appeared larger to Mike than they likely were, although they were certainly not small. He groaned when Nancy's insides clenched tighter against his hot rod. She squeaked lightly, the first sign of many to come of the growing pleasure in her. Jill moved closer to her right tit from behind her head and sucked harder now on its rock-hard nipple, swirling her tongue around it before moving over to the left tit to do the same.

The angle for fucking Nancy that Mike had was perfect, practically relaxing, and he was easily - slowly but surely - speeding up. Nothing savage yet, but nonetheless the spreading wide of the babe's flesh was amazing. Holding her thigh up, keeping her immobile gave him the sensation of incredible power - kept in her place, she was completely at his mercy and he was transmuting her into a fuckable pussy unlike the person she presumably was. Dick's movements + pussy around it = his pleasure. That was progressively it; his controlling demon was still waking, but it was getting stronger.

Jill kept on sucking Nancy's tasty tits, but this time, as she was leaning over her from behind her head, fed her her own tits to suck, with their hard, long pink nipples. Nancy was beginning to moan louder now, occasionally grunting and swallowing hard, but pulled the nipples into her mouth willingly, sucking hard for as long as they were available.

But Jill was hot for the taste of Mike's thick hardon and on her knees approached Nancy's pussy. She shot him a sweltering look and next minute the cock was moving into her wanton mouth. She sucked around his tip, eager to taste his cum the strings of which danced around and off his cock when he withdrew from Nancy. She licked her lips in satisfaction.

For now, this was fine. "Soon." Her voice was husky and sounded oddly demanding. There was no question she wanted to be fucked again soon, but for the moment she retreated back to Nancy while he kept panting and gasping, back to his methodical assault of Nancy's pussy. Using the wide-open mouth of Nancy's, Jill French-kissed her first, darting her snake-like tongue deep in and then, having produced a long, drawn-out whimper breathed into her mouth, she began a duel for tongue domination.

He caught Jill's intense I want you look. This was a demand. She still crawled over to him, deserting the other girl to her heaving and moaning, and sucked him off again. This time, she sucked harder, deeper and tighter and he groaned loudly in response. Her wet mouth closed in around him securely and the flaming hot pressure of her tongue against his rock-hard pecker was now wilder. On an autopilot, he grabbed her head and pushed down onto the dick. He grunted, "Oh fuck!" And then, "Now!"

She knelt on the bed, waiting for him. He came over and sat down next to her to kiss her tits - while Nancy got up and sat on the armrest making space for them.

Now he was really beginning to get what he was truly fucking after! He sat down and leaned back comfortably against the sofa's cushions. He held his cock up in vertical position for her while she was straddling him, going for reverse cowgirl. With his mouth half-open, he watched her thighs confidently lower themselves onto his dick pointing up.

Fuck! This went deep and stretched her well. The sensation was fiery, helped further by the view of her young, tight ass. Immediately, she began descending her hips down on him - quick rhythmical movements. She was instantly louder by a notch and he gasped at the moist pressure of her fuck-tunnel against his dick penetrating her. Nancy wasted no time, sat next to her and stuck out her luscious tongue flicking it against Jill's puffy right nipple. With that, Jill lost some of the control and he took over pushing his hips upwards now towards her dripping heaven, ensuring morphing her moans into louder wails. Nancy only needed to keep her tongue stuck out in the right place and the vertically travelling tit and nipple met it time and again.

Mike couldn't see Jill, really, only her back, the ass and his heated manhood disappearing between them, each thrust growing more aggressive and each receiving a surge of blissful electricity surge up his spine. He held her by her hips, trying to push her down onto the dick. Her wailings, previously almost calm and innocent, now were taking on a lustful unabashed form and were now constant. He was gasping hard with each new slide of her insides against him - onto her back.

Nancy, who until now still had her bra pushed under her tits, took it off now, staring past her friend's tits to her pussy ravaged by the man's prick. Well, there was no way to know if they were 'friends', but she was certainly friendly with her! Jill jerked her body forwards finding the ongoing unbearable pleasure becoming impossible to take any more and shifted slightly - the move was too much for the "poor" Mike, who yelled out "Shit!!" grabbing her tits from behind in response. But there was more coming that would put the now to unimpressive shame soon...

Nancy walked over to sit on the other end of the sofa now and it was precisely then that Jill lifted slightly and pulled his cock over from one hole to the one just next door - her asshole. "HOLY FUCK BITCH!!" Mike's almost passed out of that - the tightness and feeling of cramming into her here were beyond anything he had ever fucking imagined. His rod felt squeezed and pulsated against savagely - those first moments bordered on pain and pleasure, yet pleasure took over very rapidly when her hips began moving once more.

Nancy laughed, "She sure is a bitch!" she offered, caressing Jill's thigh. Jill was gasping and now beginning to wheeze, supporting her extended arms against the cushions, descending her pelvis down, taking his cock fully in, putting pressure on his torrid balls. She was completely in control now, riding him hard, dictating the pace and the depth the way she wanted to - leaning back towards him she was getting greater pressure up her ass - he wouldn't mind to know what that feels like! Not sure what he was expecting coming here, but this was certainly a porn-style fuck-fest he couldn't have imagined.

When she laid further back, now practically lying on top of him, and raised her both legs up, he regained the freedom to thrust. His inner animal drove him, and the cock began ramming her ass now, less rhythmically than before now that he was losing control. He stretched her ass cheeks, and she added her hands to his - tightening her already taut skin, exceeding the ecstatic bliss of the complete lack of inhibitions and depravity. He couldn't see her face, but he bet her mouth was wide open, looking down at his cock pounding her ass - fuck, the bitch was elastic!

For a moment, the dick left the whole to be immediately feasted on by Nancy and her wet mouth, all the while Jill purred, but this lasted just a few seconds and he was distending that asshole again soon after.

But Nancy was clearly hovering around them and couldn't wait as long as the previous time. She was fast to uncouple him her Jill again and this time went for a proper hard, untamed blowjob - he was still gasping and grunting like a hog after the filth when she went down on him, gradually putting his fat girth in her sluttish mouth. He drew air in sharply, feeling his glans hit the back of her throat. Fuck, the slut was asking for it!

Not that she didn't want it! On her fours, she was kneeling on the sofa with him behind her. She pushed her ass up in the air for him, displaying the pink flesh of her dripping wet pussy and the shades of her asshole for him. Pussy or asshole? He chose pussy, forcing the dick harshly into her. Her young twat was sure tight as a drum - he whistled at that first thrust and knew that after fucking Jill's ass he was on a journey to cumming and she sure was his ticket to the prize. Pressing her ass down with his hand, masculine and exacting, he drove his rod into her fast, hard and with growing ferocity. The angle was exactly right.

Jill kissed her, occasionally managing to shut up her mouth, preventing some moans, but this was in vain, really, and she soon focused more on rubbing her clit in long circles. Nancy was clearly beginning to find the pleasure too much; lying next to Jill, she would've attempted crawling forward but there was no space on the sofa and, anyhow, nobody would've allowed her.

Moaning, gasping, whimpering and increasingly shrieking, was now beginning to fill the room and echoed against its walls. Mike's hips were now moving erratically - he was losing control. "Come on bitch!" he yelled at her harshly and commandingly. Ramming his aggressive sword into her - he was now in a haze, a fog where only his thrusts and her young tight twat mattered. Jill was there, too, rubbing her clit insistently and mercilessly, licking her ass cheeks and adding to the hedonistic frenzy. Mike rewarded her by offering his cock to her; she sucked hard, on fire, another of the many small filthy steps to his cumming.

Back to cramming into Nancy, now shrieking in shrill penetrating voice, her face buried in the cushions and fingernails digging into the same. There was no compassion for her any longer - Jill applied three of her fingers to her now oversensitive, swollen clit, just inches under Mike's cock crammed into her furiously. "Start moving that ass for your master!" Jill's order, barked in firm, determined tones, had an instant effect. The throbbing dick with its swollen rough veins was met by erratic, servile back-and-forth movements of the slut's ass. "Oh YESSSS!!" Nancy was now screaming and drooling into the sofa. Jill was cupping her ass with both of her hands watching Mike's work through gritted teeth, an expression of utmost wickedness if you ever saw one.

Nancy's writhing and thrashing came soon after, an obvious sign of a climax. Screaming her 'yesssess' first, which next turned into inarticulate shouts and snorts, she was crying in pleasure as the agony of arousal was coursing through her. Her insides clenched around Mike's raging, bestial dick continuing to assault her. The extreme pressure against his cock and the extra wetness that came with it was just too much for him. He had a minute, maybe less, to join her. Now, roaring and drooling, his voice rough and hoarse, he let the final assault, animalistic and barbaric, unleash itself with a series of untamed thrusts ramming into her, each more powerful than the previous one, pushing her ass around, each resulting in guttural grunt, both his and Nancy's.

Next, she was his toy, her ass banging against his balls, her hole made for his pleasure - panting for breath, she now did try to crawl, overpowered by the excruciating pleasure, but was stopped by Jill. "No, you don't, you little slut!" and pushed her own pussy onto Nancy's for licking, holding her head by the hear, grinding it onto herself.

Mike came soon, arching his back. The balls tensed up first with that sense of familiar heaviness past which there is no return. Then the spurts came and the need to release the final demon - shouting and yelling the pleasure out.

He collapsed next over Nancy's body, exhausted and spent. Jill moaned loudly, too, getting her share of orgasm from Nancy's tongue action doubling when he was cumming inside her, but beyond seeing his cum dripping off Nancy's pussy and trickling down her ass cheeks, he registered little anymore.

Unsure of how much time had passed, next conscious thing that he did recall later was Jill's and Nancy's faces over his own, smiling, their faces flushed pinkish and satisfied.