Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your feedback? Were we good sluts? Would you be back?"

VI

Mike sat on the nearest bench he could find once out of the Dreams hotel, positively beaming. A few people in the street watched him with suspicion when passing him by - people are not meant to be that happy.

He finally felt like a man. Now he knew and understood that drugging primal sensation of being in charge of another woman, writhing, thrashing about, grovelling and him dictating the terms, using her for his own pleasure. There was no question he'd give them flying colours feedback! He was finally released from the clutches of Stella's propriety and unbound from that niggling sentiment that he was not quite 'right', certainly in her eyes. Stella, that pathetic stilted creature in her dogmatic attempts to make the world more 'virtuous' (her favourite word she so overused) had formed pent-up emotions in him that blew over today, bubbling up for months. Can't control nature and desires. Today, he found out he was a man and Jill and Nancy brought it out in him in a mere hour with ease while being true women. The power of released fantasies and taking off the lid of inhibition is so fucking awesome.

Radiant, he pulled out his phone from his pocket (luckily, his clothes stayed safe in that room inside, so he needn't have worried). He quickly found Stella's number, the first one in his contacts list. He was not even going to reward her with a phone call anymore. His fingers tapped his message. He wasn't even cross with her, but emotion-free, cold when thinking about her.

I am breaking up with you. It's finished. Don't call me anymore. Don't contact me. M.

She still knew where he lived but this was a risk he needed to take. It felt good to be firm and decisive. He frowned lightly, pensive for a moment, then went back to his phone to write another text.

We should go for a threesome. I want to fuck you and another gal together. It'll be awesome. Get back to me. M.

If Amy doesn't go for it, that's her loss; he could find someone else. Or he could go back for another one to Nancy and Jill. The thirty quid was getting him three encounters in a month after all.