Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
A young 18 year old gets a dreamy experience.
9.8k words
4.76
10.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

CHAPTER TWO: "THE DARCY EXPERIENCE"

I

"Okay, this is unusual." Hollie's words were aimed at herself. There were customers upstairs in a few rooms, but downstairs in the foyer, it was completely quiet on that full moon Thursday evening. She was sitting at one of the round well-polished tables, reading off her laptop. Casually dressed, in comfortable trousers, loose-fitting long-sleeved fluffy jumper and black suede shoes, she was checking the last of the new applications for that day. They didn't expect any more customers that night, so she didn't feel the need to dress more formally to greet them or dress outrageously as she wasn't involved in any of the meetings.

"What?" The only other person in the foyer was Joanna, their receptionist, a young blonde 25-year-old. Some feedback but mostly rumours had it that she confused customers on arrival creating an impression that she simply checked them into a regular hotel rather than sex encounters, but that's how they really wanted it. Some customers might have not wished to talk about why they were there for and Joanne did a fantastic job. She was a slim and curvy young woman, a superb first contact person for arrivals to Dreams and extremely efficient at handling check-ins and directing people to their room and saying goodbye to them on their exit.

"Come here, I'll show you." Joanna's heels echoed against the foyer's floor as she got up and walked over to where Hollie was sitting.

Joanne sat down next to her. "An application?" she asked.

"Yes. Look—" Hollie pointed to the screen.

Name: Helena D.

Sex: Female

Age: 18 years old

Interested in: Making love. Please, I don't want 'sex', I am after 'love'. I am seeking a man who will treat me gently, respectfully and will find my heart. I don't really want anything strange or 'kinky'; what I am hoping for is exquisitely romantic lovemaking. Do you have a Mr Darcy? I had one boyfriend before, but he was not my Heathcliff.

"Oh. Wow." Joanna knew herself that this was a request very much out of the ordinary for them. Most customers were after stronger, 'raunchier' experiences. This girl was yearning for softer, gentler experience and was coming across as somebody not quite from this era. Her photo, which she had uploaded as well, showed a teenage girl of absolutely sublime poetic comeliness: wave dark hair falling in curls onto her shoulders, deep expressive hazel eyes with breathtakingly longing expression, slightly upturned nose giving her the look of a Grecian goddess and beautifully chiselled jawline and chin. Barely any make-up. The impression was almost ridiculously ravishing -- like she was put together by a sculptor. "This is different," Joanna commented, unable for a few seconds to take her eyes off the screen. "Do we have a Mr Darcy?" she asked.

Hollie frowned, considering. "We've got Ron. He will treat her right and might just be her type." The girl was clearly living in the world of romantic fantasy -- Austen's Darcy and Brontë's Heathcliff: two rather different men both in looks and attitudes! -- but sending her a few photos of Ron should verify if she might potentially find him attractive. "We need to do this one right. Let's send a message out there that this place is for everyone."

"Not just sex-obsessed maniacs, you mean?" Joanna chuckled.

Hollie giggled in response. "Something like that—" She thought more for a moment. "This beautiful girl will not just go for sex from the start. We'll set up a room. Fireplace, flowers. Candlelight dinner. Actual conversation. I'll contact Ron and—what was her—Helena D. -- in the morning.

"What's with the D., I wonder?"

"Oh well—" Hollie had an easy answer to that, "Some people don't like giving their full names given the circumstances. Sometimes they don't even give real names. Remember Mike last week? Gave 'Anderson' on sign up, but 'Bradley' when speaking to you. One of them might have been real."

Joanna nodded. She could understand people wishing to hide their real identities when coming there. Particularly when a wife or a boyfriend were involved. Not that it was particularly logical when they still needed to use their debit or credit card to pay them—But then human beings are not necessarily logical creatures.

"I think this will be really beautiful and romantic," Hollie said, smiling.

"Yes." Joanna thought back to the last time she made love like that. Her long sleeves hid the goosebumps.

II

Helena appeared to be satisfied with the prospect of meeting Ron; in fact, he exact words in her email were "he's so beautiful!", which pleased him to no end. He was certainly really looking to the meeting with Helena. Like everyone else, he was completely captivated by her photos, her youth and her romantic inclinations. Even though he already preferred softer sex encounters, he did know that this would be more memorable than perhaps anything he had done prior.

She would have been impressed how much effort had gone into decorating the room before she actually got there. Although she did not specifically mention it in her application and further email communication, it did not take a between-the-lines reader genius to figure out the best approach would be to treat her like a princess. A Victorian bedroom, then.

The room they prepped for her and Ron was dominated by a large four-poster king-sized bed. The posters were dark-brown mahogany with drawn-back turquoise curtains at each side. Under the canopy, the bed was covered with white embroidered duvets, hiding white sheets beneath them, and at the back laid were four large pillows with beautiful blue floral patterns on them. On both sides of the bed there were small bedside tables with dimly lit lamps with azure-painted marble bases and beige lampshades. All that sitting on top of a thick, fluffy pastel-colour floral-design rug covering most of the room.

Opposite the bed, on the other side of the sizeable room was a log fireplace, the sounds of cracking wood pleasantly breaking the silence of the interior. The mantelpiece had a few vases with roses on it and two framed photos -- one of Helena and the other of Ron. In the corner of the room was a dining table. The dark rosewood two-seater was covered by a white tablecloth. On the surface, three candles at precisely the same distance from one another were flickering their flames at a height just low enough not to obstruct the view and conversation. A small bouquet of red roses graced the table, too, in a small white ceramic vase. Each guest had a wine glass and a water glass, and the dinner was a heart-shaped pizza: perhaps simple but aimed at Helena's wishes.

Everyone's heads had turned when she arrived at the hotel. Helena's online photos simply did not do her justice. It wasn't just her Greek facial features -- the hazel eyes deep enough to be oceans, her impossibly delicate nose and a pair of soft, thin lips as though out of a Raphaelite painting -- or even her slim, gracefully slender figure, clad that night in a light-brown flowing silk-and-sateen empire line dress, her long shapely legs and feet in delicate white dress sandals. Not just that -- it was the innocent, shy and polite look that went with it. Joanna at the reception immediately realised that the girl had absolutely zero notion of how astounding and striking she really was. She had not recalled anyone quite like that having come through their revolving doors.

Once Helena was on her way to upstairs, with Katie accompanying her, Joanna turned back to Hollie, who stood in the door of her office behind the reception, watching. "Oh. My. GOD!" was her comment.

"Wow." Hollie's voice was just a whisper. Nothing much more needed to be said. Just, wow.

Even though Ron had thought this experience would be "amazing", he wasn't quite prepared for this level of connection. They had been talking over their exquisite meal for over half an hour now, easily finding new topics for conversation, ranging from favourite movie stars, passion for long walks in the countryside and reading books (he was not particularly surprised to find she was a huge fan of Brontë's books, specifically Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice; he was more into Terry Pratchett himself!) to sharing views on their favourite Holborn cafes and the most despicable London Underground stations. She had an enchanting, melodious and shy laugh that was entirely natural -- no nervous titter or anything, only exuding captivating purely-feminine charm. She was angelic on so many levels. Perhaps "shy", he thought to himself, was not quite right. "Modest" and "unassuming" described her better -- she clearly had no issues talking to him, being very chatty and witty about it. She did look admiringly at him, too, often looking him straight in the eye, the only indication of the unmentioned undercurrent of sexual energy in the room: they did not speak about why she was there at any point in their conversation -- it had been clear from her original application message that that was not what she would've wanted. Nonetheless, it was very obvious she was quite attracted to him; Ron shifted in his seat several times as her hazel eyes sought his eyes, her eyelids fluttered and her soft lips smiled. Truly, he was getting the attentions of a Juliet out of Verona and didn't quite know how to react, particularly given the context of where they were and what they were about to do. To him just now, she was both a girl to be cherished and to remain untouched because of her obvious feminine fragility and elegance and a girl he wished to strip of her clothes there and then and hear her moan.

They'd do the latter anyhow, of course, he knew that. Now, she was already breathing more heavily, each heave punctuated by the delicate rustling of her dress. He let her take the first step, thinking however hard he would try he would not get the timing right. She shifted her hand over the table, touching his and intertwining her long slender fingers with his. "Darcy." It was a whisper and she said nothing beyond that, but the single word vibrated between them and meant she had now committed herself to him. Slowly, keeping her eyes on him the entire time, she got up from her chair and so did he. Electricity held them together now.

She let her eyelids fall and flutter in an incredibly romantic display of longing and girly submission to the magnet of man. It certainly looked like love, even if the entire event had been pre-arranged. For now, it simply did not matter anymore. It was just the two of them and she was making herself available to him.

He was standing upright, one of his hands leaning on the back of his chair, dressed in black suit, trousers and shoes and well-ironed white shirt, watching, his heart racing now, as she took a few steady but demure steps towards the four-poster bed. It took just three seconds in reality, but for Ron it felt like centuries. She sat on the edge of the bed, slowly -- excruciatingly slowly for Ron -- taking off her sandals and placing them carefully next to each other on the floor.

Then, eventually, in what appeared to Ron an excruciatingly drawn-out second, she shifted up onto the bed and knelt in the centre of the mattress, gazing coyly directly at him. Her voice was soft, welcoming, with a tinge of relief, "I am ready for love, darling."

It seemed to him that the pounding thuds of his heart were louder than the clicking of his leather shoes against the floor as he was approaching her to sit next to her on the edge of the bed to kiss her willing lips.

III

Lily loved Regent's Park. It was her kind of place, particularly Queen Mary's Rose Gardens. Now, with flowers in full bloom, it was simply exquisite and it nourished her soul. Roses, tulips, chrysanthemums and all other manner of beautiful plants she didn't quite know the names of -- and of course those perfectly-trimmed English hedges. The kings of old might have been very mean, particularly to women, she thought, but they certainly knew how to do their gardens right and pamper the senses!

The Park was getting quieter and more serene at this time of day -- the sun was setting and the sky morphing into an outrageously dazzling crimson blanket. She had been sitting on a bench for the last 30 minutes. The search for a job was not going that well -- she had sent off two more job applications that afternoon with little hope of success. She dreamed of supporting somebody in need -- being a nurse or a caregiver to people with autism or elderly lonely people, but after so many rejections she was losing her hope. Also, at 18 years old, she was feeling apprehensive about it all. A part of her just wanted to be a housemaker, but certainly no longer be the florist like now. Boring and unfulfilling.

And then there were these thoughts and dreams that kept nagging at her. After that first morning, she struggled to repel these -- push them out, think about other things -- like roses, pretty views and job applications. But the more she tried, the more they would come back, pester her and frighten her. Over the last week, she kept waking up from these fantasies, sometimes in the middle of the night, distressed, shaking, although not in as bad a shape as she was the first time around. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists sitting on the bench just now; she'd taken this walk today to get away from that, clear her mind. But it was of no use -- the dirty filthy images of the same man would arrive and her mind brought forth the unclean images of her moaning, holding onto a headboard. She wiped the sweat off her brow, frantic to shift her thinking to something else, attempting to find a way from the subconscious to the conscious. In the conscious, she was safe from all that. Ashamed and feeling horrid yet again, she rose from the bench and began walking. She didn't understand what was happening and did not wish to know. The ground under her feet was shifting -- was this test against sin? Was she rotten deep down?

She wiped off a single tear that rolled down her cheek. Brisk walking helped. She decided to walk to Westbourne Park Underground from where she'd be able to take the train to Bromley, where she lived. She tried as well as she could to keep her mind on places she was passing and take advantage of all the sun coming her way and leave her troubles behind her. The quick walk took her swiftly to Elgin Avenue past the Maida Vale station. It was here, to her left, where the building she hated the most in this area was located. In some sick sign of the times, the Dreams building rose high up into the sky, pretending to be respectable while what went on in there, she was sure, was everything but reputable. She shuddered, realising that it was probably the kind of thing that went on in her subconscious head. She chased the thought away.

To turn onto Chippenham Road leading to Westbourne Park, she needed to cross the street and go past the wretched building. Then she saw her -- she instantly wished she hadn't -- and froze.

It was Jill. Her sister that had evaded contact with them for the last few months.

The sister emerged from the revolving front doors of the building.

Lily's world first stopped and then spun; she held onto the nearest street sign to maintain balance, then blinked and focused her suddenly bleary eyes.

There was nothing unusual about how Jill looked -- it was summertime and many women wore similar midi-type dresses out there with similar black lace-up heels on their feet. Lily did not approve, strongly believing it revealed far too much, but she knew as well that as society went and standards of the day, not her own traditional approach to things, this was nothing out of ordinary. It wasn't what she was wearing, but where she walked out from! Plus, the confidence with which she did so!

Lily wanted to shout to her, purely instinctively, but her voice got stuck in her throat, thwarted by the sheer shock that descended on her. There were only two options here -- either her sister was a 'customer' or she worked there. The revelation flashing across her mind, Lily wasn't sure which one was worse. Her sister a—slut? Jill had always been different, but the possibility of her sister ever being involved in any way in something like Dreams had never crossed her mind. It is one thing to be estranged from a religious family, the other—

Lily cleared her throat, finally able to get some sound out of her. "You alright love?" A female voice, someone, was near her, probably seeing her lean against the iron post next to the zebra crossing and grunt nervously.

"I am. Just this heat—" she managed to stammer out, which somehow achieved the dismissal of the passer-by. All of a sudden, Lily was granted a new strength, as if the adrenaline was pumped into her as she was watching her long-lost sister stride away on the other side of the street. The noise of the street would no longer allow Lily to be heard by her by now, even if she yelled, and her hesitation now cost her: the traffic light just turned to red again and she could only wait and watch her sister turn the corner of the block. What on earth had she been doing in that building of debauchery that every decent person knew to stay away from???

When the light turned green again, she ran across the zebra and to the same corner. Too late. Jill was no longer to be seen anywhere. Too many people on the pavement and no sign of her anywhere. Lily gasped, in both physical exhaustion after running in the late afternoon heat and in frustration. "Unbelievable!" she murmured.

Wiping sweat off her forehead, she found an unoccupied bench nearby and sat down. The sight of her delicate, gentle sister leaving the place would not stop haunting her, she knew that instantly, until she found out the truth. She had thought, as her mum had, that Jill was lost to them. They never bought her lies at Christmas, of course, although they tried to convince Jill that they had. Then pretty much no contact for 6 months, except for an occasional curt email. Coming across her now was a shock in itself already -- but the confident walk was not of a person who has been there for the first time... It did look like Jill knew the place very well. What if she's a regular here? Or -- shudders -- if she works here...? What if she had rejected Jesus for this??

She simply had to find out. She'll come back tomorrow. Then she'll find out where her sister lives, what she does and where she does it. As a sister, she had the right to know. Hiding away from a family -- it's just not on! But if it is what she thinks it is -- what outrage!!

IV

The cracking of the burning logs was present somewhere in the background when he first kissed her soft, delicate lips. His nose grazed against hers as he felt her erratic tensed-up breathing waft down his cheeks. The kiss was intensely gentle, light and slow. She purred, like a kitten who has longed for her milk for too long. Ron brushed his knuckles against her dress, past her breasts.

The next few kisses were imperceptibly deeper, but still peck-like; nevertheless, she was already clinging closer to him. He took the lead, tugging on her lower lip. She tasted sweet and innocent and her lips were stirring for more already.

Ron pulled back and lovingly ran down his right hand down her cheek. Her hazel eyes -- pools of yearning -- were saying all he needed to hear. Her right hand slid up his shoulder and onto his neck, caressing him lightly -- and now she took the lead pulling him into a renewed kiss. She was sweet, enchanting -- and there was a pure naivete about her. Within seconds, she made him forget about where they were and about any other women he had ever had, taking him back to when he was 18.

sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers