Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The passion was building rapidly. He wasn't even aware when his hand crawled against her thigh. She withdrew by just a few inches, bowing her forehead lightly rubbing it against his, parting her lips and savouring those first moments; a glorious picture of innocent loving joy. She lifted her eyes towards him: Catherine's gaze at Heathcliff, which Ron did not know what to do with. Helena lifted her head up jerking it as though battling with her own shyness and inner desire to kiss him. He relieved her of the struggle, pulling her in a new kiss, now somewhat more demanding, to which she was willingly succumbing. Her moist teenage lips were practically velvety in touch; making him desire more.

When she sat back extending her long completely smooth legs towards him, he kissed her left foot first. It'd been long since he last actually worshipped a woman, but Helena deserved the goddess status. She pulled up the folds of her dress up to the top of her thighs, watching him kiss a way up to her knee with an expression of one getting what she'd never thought she'd get. Almost lazily, she pushed one of her straps halfway down her right arm, pushing the top of the material down a bit but not revealing her breasts to him yet. She gave a broad and contented smile and her eyes flashed brightly in union with her lips.

She could not stay away for too long from him -- she leaned forward towards Ron again and pulling him to her by the lapel of his suit she set on his lips, this time more determinedly and with more passion. There was resoluteness in that kiss blending well with succumbing to desire for him; in swift response, letting her take the lead, he pushed the suit off his shoulder onto the mattress behind him. The loose straps of her dress fell down a few inches lower, now revealing the top half of her breasts, stopping right above the areolas. Stealing a quick glance at them, Ron hazily estimated the size to be C, mostly captivated by the tan of her taut blemish-free skin there.

They stopped kissing. Ron looked intently into her pretty, fluttering eyes. She knew what he wanted and with shaking fingers reached to the hem of her dress, pushing it down to her waistline. There was no bra and her breasts were finally exposed to Ron's hungry male gaze. The areolas were just a little bit darker than the skin of her breasts and the nipples were the same colour, growing hard already. These were fresh and ripe breasts of a young girl formed for man. They were incredible and he said so. "Wow, Helena. So beautiful." His voice was a whisper so as not to break the spell. He lowered his head towards the left breast to kiss her.

She breathed out a gasp when his lips closed around her nipple, testing their hardness; Ron was already swirling his tongue around her. The first gentle kiss was followed almost instantly by the next, more insistent one where he sucked more of her breast into his mouth -- what fabulous firmness! She exhaled deeply, observing his mouth attached to her. Ron withdrew, releasing her nipple with a smack, leaving it wet and cool.

Each step of theirs was bringing the tension and desire higher up. He pulled her by her legs into a closer embrace -- sitting down with her legs stretched on both sides of his hips, she kissed him again; this time, her breasts rubbing against his chest through his shirt. Showing initiative -- she was bolder he had thought she would be -- she busied herself with undoing the buttons of his shirt while he buried his face in the crook of her neck, kissing her lightly at first, then more persistently. Purring, she nonetheless completed her task of unbuttoning his shirt and when she did, he pushed the shirt off his torso. Helena admired the view, holding up her breath and grinning widely like a person granted a long-forbidden fruit. Her gorgeous innocent Grecian smile was perhaps the most beautiful expression of desire he had ever seen.

Helena's laughing countenance went back for a kiss: a passionate yearning one. They embraced this time and Ron shivered in aroused delight sensing her young nipples graze and push against his chest. He gasped into her mouth, and his tongue darted into it instinctively, on its own. She gasped back and trembled under the touch of his tongue on hers.

The fiery kisses were raising the temperature rapidly, soon becoming a furnace. Their lips seemed to have amalgamated into one while tongues battled for domination -- his inside her mouth at one point, then Helena gaining ascendance and slipping hers into his. Kissing sounds, their gasps and logs cracking in the fireplace were all that broke the silence of the room. Equally silently, his open hand was stroking her thigh, slowly but surely and firmly moving up towards her crotch. He could see she knew what he was after and she was more than willing to give it.

She lied down on her back on the bed, watching him in open wide-eyed anticipation as he pulled her dress off her down her legs. He kissed her right foot first, slowly, agonisingly, proceeding past her knee to her thigh again, each kiss passionate and loud. She lay there, eyes akin to hazel saucers, with an expression that in a different context could be taken for pain or hurt; here, a prelude to long-awaited pleasure. Ron caught a glimpse of that look and, tormenting her even further, kneeling, bent over her and kissed her, producing a series of low, girly whimpers. Her fingers were on the hem of her thin pink panties already. She felt wanted and wanted him. Aware of his hard-on straining against his zipped-up trousers, he rose up from the kiss to encounter her large, soulful, begging eyes. Her breasts were rising in union with her panting.

Not yet, he thought, wanting to drive her completely mad before he even saw her young wet (he was certain) pussy, however much he craved it himself. Her nipples, now fully erect as though just for him, were now feasted upon, one after the other: he sucked them hard, keeping them in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, getting them harder while she moaned biting her thin lips. He withdrew only after both the nipples were properly treated and was greeted with a look of such intense love that a gentle, feather-like kiss on her lips was the only possible response, even despite the desire stirring in him.

"Now. P-p-please, now." The shaky vibrating words were the first she spoke since they'd first kissed. The tone was of a girl whose confidence is being replaced by a deep desire to lose herself and submit.

This time, Ron swiftly pulled off her panties, getting to see what he had long wanted to see. She was completely shaven -- her smooth bald pussy called him instantly, particularly her inner lips exposed through the entire lengths of her outer lips. Beads of cum glistened on her pussy lips -- she was wet already.

Ron lied down in front of her, crawling to between her legs, his nose hit for the first time by her drugging sweet scent. He kissed her very delicately at first, but even that light touch instantly produced an arch of her breasts and a deep gasp. Biting her lower lip, she was watching. Ron began by focusing on her clit, lightly flicking his tongue against it, periodically sucking, still softly, on her lips, stretching the flesh, exploring. She reached towards him and placed her right hand at the back of his head, panting, beginning to moan as he continued teasing her clit, his head buried in between her thighs.

Defencelessly and helplessly, Helena was not able to caress his head for too long and brought her hands back up, stretching them on the mattress behind her head, her body sprawled alluringly in front of him. He was gentle with her, but never stopped licking, tugging, kissing. He held her thighs wide open pressing them so with his strong palms; by now, she was beginning to groan, rhythmically, and her abdomen was visibly twitching. Ron was afforded a spectacular view of her body arching just slightly, with her hard nipples crowning the top, like two raisins adorning a cake. The sounds she was making were gorgeous -- tiny, innocent whimpers, girly and vulnerable, in his dominion.

It was impossible not to just cling to her pussy; the scent was amazing and the wet just too drugging to stay away; his sucks were now more insistent and his tongue travelled vertically along her labia, her body responding immediately to every touch of his tongue, contracting, jerking and shaking. Through wide-open mouth now, Helena was now moaning, having managed to reach his head again with her fully stretched arms. It was quite beautiful, that. The pleasure was beginning to get to her; she tossed her head to the side and sucked on and moaned into her shoulder. Then, unable to not look at her lover feasting on her for too long, she looked down her body, her lips parted in lustful overwhelm.

Ron was certainly getting more and more fired up; not just his mouth but also his chin and cheeks were already damp with the sexy smell of her ever-dripping insides, driving him madder and madder. Bobbing his head against her helped him create more friction and allowed for all manner of angles that obviously put more fire into her judging from her gasps, moans and stunning twitches of her body. Eventually, she rose up slightly, supporting the top of her body on her elbows, wanting to get a better view. Her eyes were tense, aroused and dazzled now; she was breathing in rather erratically, looking simply magnificent. He rose to his knees, leaving her aching engorged pussy (for now) to lean over to her for a kiss. Again, he met those goddess's eyes, affectionate and tender, turning him into an infatuated boy, aching for a steady supply of her warm naked body against his and more tender kisses.

He pulled her up now to sit upright now. Her nimble body moved swiftly, palpably ablaze. He sat her on his lap -- she would've felt his throbbing hard-on through his trousers; he could not wait much longer to get it out! Facing away from him, she pressed her back against his chest, her head just next to him, her hair brushing his cheeks; her youthful body heat spurred him on. He wrapped his hands around her finding her firm, exposed breasts and squeezed: they were superbly springy and elastic under his insistent touch. Kissed by him simultaneously on her early and neck and feeling his hot breath down her long youthful neck and cheeks, she moaned. His full hands with his fingers split wide now moulded her breasts as though forming dough before baking; succumbing to the pleasure of his strong manly hands over her boobs, she arched her back slightly, exposing her titties to his view over her shoulder. Her nipples were now rock-hard under his fingers. She shut her eyes for a while, just indulging herself and surrendering to the visibly exquisite sensations.

Then she turned round to him. She kissed him, but her eyes were looking down his body and it was clear she had his pleasure in mind now. Her eyes were now vixen, of a temptress, as she got off his lap and knelt in front of him, unzipping his trousers. She exhaled sharply when Ron's cock sprang out running up his belly. Her eyebrows went up on realisation that he was not wearing any pants -- but she did not comment on that fact.

Ron breathed heavily at the mere thought that her soft, girly lips were about to suck him; his heart was pounding and he sensed his veins pumping more blood all of a sudden.

She kissed him first while wrapping her slender fingers around his manhood. He gave a small moan into her mouth. Then she dived down opening her mouth wide on the way and slipped him inside her. Her moist hot mouth around him and her sizzling tongue pressed against his length. "Oh Helena---" he managed to moan and ran his fingers through her hair. Her fingers wrapped around the base of his cock, just above his tight balls and she went real deep on that first approach, holding him at the right angle to the mattress, straight up into her mouth. She stayed deep, using her lips and cheeks to suck him -- tight and long, at least ten seconds -- his rod almost touching the back of her throat already! Incredible start and an unexpected one. Blazing hot; her sucking was not just that, though, it was also -- as everything she ever did -- loving and worshipping. Very very slowly, inch by inch, she slid her lips up his length. When going past his glans, her tongue swirled around the head making the pleasure to him almost insane. She pulled a spaghetti-length cum string off him and licked her lips. "Oh darling—" she whispered, now kissing the way down the throbbing length of him to his balls, licking and sucking them for a short while before slipping her mouth down him again, deep down. "Yeah—" he groaned. She kept her tongue close to his girth pressing it hard against him while pursing her lips. Hot blustery flashes were cursing through Ron and he had to collapse on the mattress horizontally, giving in to her working on him; she was a complete natural. Now, she went all the fucking way down and his cock hit the back of her throat -- it was a fiery, torrid view from where he was -- her angelic eyes shut, mouth wide open accommodating almost the entire length of his and her cheeks undulating, bulging with the cock inside. She seemed to know exactly how to hold him deep for longer without gagging and how to move her tongue and lips to suck for effect, making him light-headed in mere seconds.

When she slipped her lips off him, Ron was heaving hard and his eyes were clouded with deep desire. He needed to get the trousers off him completely now. Rising to sit up, he pushed them off quickly while she granted him yet another one of her sweet, divine smiles, this time her lips glossy with some of his cum on them. Hurriedly, he shifted to the edge of the bed, resting his feet on the floor. She bent down on his side and took him in again.

Her lips wrapped easily this time around his fat girth. Her tongue danced around and teased his glans with her velvety fingers wrapped loosely around his base. Ron couldn't contain a loud uncontrolled moan and pushed a lock of her hair away from her cheek to her neck, caressing her. Seeming intent on proving herself, as though his stroking her encouraged her to, she slipped down his length taking him deeper than ever before and stayed there, his rough veiny cock rising into her young ravishing teenage mouth. It was a stunning spectacle providing unbelievably hot fiery sensations. The goddess, sucking hard, was adding the hard erotic to the romantic. Ron did not know which he enjoyed more, but the blend of her flawless, delicate face with his throbbing cock in it was simply explosive. "Oh ff— darling—" he breathed out. She broke the blowjob for a short moment to address his hesitation, sensing he stopped himself swearing for her. "Say what you want sweetheart. I am yours, aren't I?" and with a smile, she licked the back of his hard rod, then licking around the top: he felt spasms of arousal run up from his groin to his chest and this time, just given a green light, he moaned, "Oh fuck yeah—don't stop—"

Her lips, without stopping licking, curled into a delightful smile. Synchronising her tongue, flicking it against him, she went down on him deep again; the astonishing torrid feat brought out a growl from him and he collapsed on his back on the mattress, heaving and sweating. She was turning from a Grecian goddess to a divinely-equipped slut: wrapping her first round him tight, she moved it by an inch, then lowered her lips the same distance, going deeper, repeating this a few times, each time getting more of his assaulted cock into her mouth. Ron managed to rise back up, instinctively pressing her head down onto him -- this was as sultry as it got! Her hot tongue wouldn't stop either, gliding smoothly against him or lashing whenever a tiny bit of space in her mouth allowed. "So fucking hot!" he shouted, feeling his balls on fire. He was now filling her entire young mouth, sensing himself slide against the back of her narrowing throat. He gripped whatever bits of the sheets he could find, panting under the sweltering waves of pleasure. She gagged now, but still stayed around him, blinking as if to overcome the reflex for the few more seconds before eventually gliding upwards along his length. She observed her work: his wet dick and the strands of cum she collected on her way out.

Ron guessed she knew she returned to a different man when she looked up at him again before they kissed; she had a beaming smile on her face of a woman who knows her effect on her lover. However unassuming she was, the grin made it clear she realised she'd just turned him into a sexual beast. That immediately, at a drop of a hat (not that they had any clothes on anymore!), morphed her from a young shy girl to a confident vixen, very aware of the erotic power of her body.

She was on her back on the mattress within seconds, nipples rock-hard and calling and her thighs spread as wide as they would go. Her body jerked and she whimpered when pushed apart and open by his insistent dick. She was un-be-lie-va-bly tight, almost like a virgin, Ron thought, pushing in, throbbing inside her and sensing her moist throbbing around him. He pulled up her right leg, kissing it and then bent over her to look down at her -- to look into her eyes, squeezing one of her breasts, cupping it with his hand. Helena's lips were parted, eyes wide-open, back to that innocent, submissive loving look. She looked, acted and felt completely magical.

He began thrusting slowly, having to force himself against all his instincts. She reacted with noiseless whispers at first, then with quiet wails. She lifted her head slightly, asking for a kiss. He leaned down for it, and she cried and whimpered softly into his mouth. He looked into her eyes them, feeling his eyes welling up and watching her own eyes watering from just a few inches away, experiencing a girl living her long-awaited dream. She shut her eyes tight, an evidence of the strength of the sensations, now wailing again, the pleasure coursing through her body; each thrust of his, still slow, relishing in pushing her tight young pussy apart, seemed to create higher waves of thrill for her.

He rose up to get a better angle for thrusting and to kiss her leg still rising over his shoulder. Helena bent her arms, clenching her small fists hard, her face a picture of complete overwhelm as he was now thrusting just a bit faster. She moaned, this time louder and wilder. He bent over again for closer, more intimate connection with her. The savage moisture and heat raging around his cock every single second was waking the beast in him that was incredibly difficult to control; he was panting hard in her face and she in his. To give her more friction, he pulled up her other thigh, joining her legs together; rising back up again, he kissed them both. She reacted almost instantly, "Oh—oh—yes—" high-pitched and delightful, and she grabbed her tits, unable to contain the desire growing inside her. Slowly, gradually, but certainly surely, any inhibitions she might still have had were dropping away and were being replaced by a girl simply after pleasure.

Ron allowed both of her legs spread wide now to rest back on the mattress. Now was a good time to pick up the pace; his throbbing manhood demanded it and would no longer be stopped. The mattress creaked under the rhythmical swinging of his hips. The previous shallower penetration was now deeper and further; he pulled out the cock up to his glans to then bury it again all the way to his tightening balls. His girth and its taut skin glistened with her inside juices every time he pulled it out. She arched her back, sending her tits up, and moaned, or purred rather, continuously, under the constant, relentless stabs that she so craved. He grabbed those firm tits presented to him so seductively, squeezing hard. This time her moan echoed against the walls of the room as she tossed her head from one side to the other before looking directly at him, fluttering her eyes, her mouth gaping. This was pure, superb submission and a body raging and ablaze. "Faster!" she begged.