Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron didn't say anything; the girl was all his, begging to be fucked. He was only willing to oblige. Without losing contact, he reached for a pillow behind him and pushed it under her head. He pulled her slightly up; she got the idea and supported herself on her left elbow, raising the top of her body, shifting the angle of her pussy to his cock, allowing for speedier, less tamed action. She wanted it!

Now he could just kneel in front of her and put his hips into motion, fucking her faster and harder. Fantastic view for Helena, too, of her twat taking his cock, which she watched with her wide-open moaning mouth. She put her right arm over his head, holding onto him for balance as he shoved into her moist pussy, banging his balls against her. Loud girly moans followed, soon turning into small shrieks as she visibly drooled. Ron lunged into her easily, rhythmically and methodically, which she watched with fascinated, hazy eyes. Her tits spilling out to the sides in this position, swayed under every thrust of his. And the sensations now! -- fucking hell! -- he went deeper, narrower and if the previous tightness of hers was amazing, he was in paradise now! Helena was now getting what she came for -- being fucked hard on a four-poster large bed in a Victorian bed with a log fireplace. She panted and moaned, begging for more pleasure in a voice akin to a little wounded animal.

But her face and expression were yet still of the same exquisitely pretty, delicate Greek goddess girl. For Ron, this was a practically otherworldly experience. He should be able to bed the girl every night at home, not just here, it flashed in his fired-up mind. Helena managed to support herself now on both her elbows and grabbed both of her tits, pinching her erect nipples and pressing her lips together as if to stifle the ever-louder moans. The fluttering of her eyelids was virtually killing him with its beauty in the middle of this hard, fast-paced action. Or she could just read him the yellow pages at home. Ron certainly didn't realise this now, but he had just fallen in love on the job and could do nothing about it.

These thoughts ran through his subconscious while he still pounded her, but it was enough to slow him down just a bit; Helena, aching for a new fucking position now, used this opportunity and rose to straddle his lap with him now sitting up. He embraced her tight and close. Had she known him well enough before the day, she would have recognised this as a lover's embrace -- for Ron, this was as intimate and emotional as it got for him at Dreams. Perhaps she did, though, as she slowed down for a moment, too. Rubbing her breasts against his chest tight, clinging to him, she kissed him, slowly, delicately and softly, a kiss out of a romance film almost, dazzling and affectionate.

This lasted just a few seconds, though. The scorching heat was clearly running in her veins and she pushed him down now onto the mattress, herself becoming his rider. And, oh, she loved the control in this one! Instantly, she began lifting up and down his dick, shutting her eyes in obvious blissful delight. He reached out to find her tits. To drill herself more onto him, she bent down and supported her weight on extended arms, her palms resting on his chest. She looked simply fucking spectacular -- arousal on her moaning face, hair lashing her shoulders, tits jiggling and his straining cock vanishing at her slit.

She now crouched over him -- an incredibly filthy, dirty position; one aiming at getting as much fucking pleasure as possible. She leaned over towards him, lifting and lowering her hips to take however much dick she wanted inside her, the action easily visible for him from where he rested, a porn-style spectacle. Ron didn't fail to notice her hot tits dangling down now in udder-like style. When aroused and on fire, the voluptuous Helena turned herself into a sex-obsessed bitch. He wrapped his hands at the back of her neck, looking hard into her eyes, his iron-hard manhood going unbelievably deep inside her, with his balls slapping loudly against her skin. Her eyes were quite simply inflamed and crazed. They were both moaning, grunting or groaning.

He was able to stay still and let her be in control for some time, but such fuckfest was stirring the animal in him fast and there was only so much time he could keep it from being unleashed. No idea how long that took, but eventually, he pressed his hand on her back pushing her down. She leaned down, her face right next to him; he could sense her body shaking and trembling. He simply could not prevent his demon from rising anymore: with his cock throbbing, her pussy pulsating against him like mad and balls tingling, his Freudian desires had priority. Her ass lifted up slightly now gave him sufficient space. He placed both of his palms on her ass-cheeks; a powerful, secure grab.

The dick started moving, fast from the get-go. Her ass was pushed down onto it adding to the stabbing action. The young cunt was tight and stretchable, just like he wanted. She moaned against his arm, gripping it tightly herself. She was in his power -- the dick was filling her hole; it was demanding and insistent. He only needed to push her ass down onto it a few times before Helena knew what was expected of her; although he kept his hands on her ass, nonetheless, she dropped it down soon onto his stick in union with his thrusts, adding to its force as it tore through her. Forceful and harsh, this was a position of dreamlike friction. She shouted into his arm, sometimes biting into it, keeping landing her ass against his cock all the time. Her supple graceful young body kept delivering and whoring as his dick ripped through her ever-more flexible hole. In his debauched state, with the demon released and in control, he slapped her butt several times. "Oh FUCK darling!!" A bizarre combination of words there, completely lost on him at the time.

He kept his hands on her ass, a clear indication of being in control, which she loved (that much was obvious) as much as having been in control before; but he now let her lift herself up again wanting to see her as he kept fucking her. Her expression was gorgeously strained, almost pained, tensed up by the intense never-ceasing waves of pleasure. She kissed him, French-style, panting into his mouth, whimpering and grunting.

Eventually, he stopped, pulling it out of her. He'd love to cum in her pussy there and then, but it wasn't the time for that yet. Instead, this was an opportune moment to get his wanton mouth to her tits hanging just over him now and suck them hard, one after the other: long hard sucks with her knockers filling all of his mouth and his tongue pressing hard against her engorged nipples, to the point of him being choked by them. His work was greeted by her raking her hands through his hair and loud wheezing and, when he finished, both of her teenage tits dripping with his spit.

Then she asked, in a shockingly emotional tone, "How do you want me next?" His jaw dropped. Sexy, gorgeous, romantic, submissive, he knew this already, but this still took him aback. He kissed her softly on her lips before showing her what he wanted next.

On her fours, resting her hands on the pillows at the headboard. He kissed her back first while getting the cock ready at her rear. Her ass was pure erotic perfection. He was too far gone to wait for long to admire it; instead, he let his desire guide him -he stuck it in; she panted loudly. She felt even tighter and deeper somehow in this position, or was it that it was just so easy to push his hips forward to enter her? The view of his rough-skinned vein-covered dick entering in between her young velvet-skinned ass cheeks with her pink asshole above her pussy available for him to see: was almost as igniting as her insides clenching hard against him -- he went fast right from the start.

He knew he would lose it here. Probably. She was too hot and this position always woke up the ultimate savage in him, as if he were sent back to the caveman times, driven purely by instinct.

He placed his hands on her thighs first to keep his balance and began to pick up the pace. Helena moaned; he could only see the back of her head and her hair, making this position less personal and more about just fucking. Fuck, this felt good -- so tight, so moist, so hot! The cock just moved on its own, following its own life already. Helena couldn't maintain being higher up for very long, with this level of arousal and heat coursing through her and began lowering her top body down to the mattress already. She reached back towards his thighs, her hair cascading down onto the bed and her tits dangling down. He filled her quickly with relentless, ferocious thrusts. In between her moans and shouts, there was silence filled only by the mattress creaking and the moist slurping noises of her pussy being fucked. Ron, having got into the rhythm, was beginning to lose it; the dick just wanted the cunt and the sensations it could get from it. The fucking was methodical, emotionless and getting savage. Helena's mouth was gaping and eyes shut or rolling with words or sounds getting stuck in her throat, unable to get out. Out of control, but enjoying control, Ron grabbed her hair, keeping her close to him while bending just inches over her back while his dick raged through her. With her arms stretched backwards and tits arched to the front, she would've looked like a total victim of his, submitting to his wants entirely. A couple in complete opposition to what the prevailing culture told them to do.

Panting and wheezing, she lied down now on the mattress, sticking her ass towards him and placing her bent up forearms on the mattress. "Move your ass for me!" he growled, almost menacingly. She did, obediently, for start, but Ron soon took over unable to keep his hips still. Delivering his fast hard thrusts metrically now, as though playing a music piece, he towered over her resting his arms on the mattress. Gasping and drooling, she appeared as if trying to crawl away from him, although she did actually stay in place. She rose slightly and her tits jiggled again. "Fuck me, please, fuck me more!!" she managed to growl out this time and rested her head on the bed looking backwards past her young fresh tits and between her thighs where she would see the aggressive cock pounding her. Ron did not plan to reply, just doubled his efforts, cramming into her savagely, his balls slapping hard against her. Gasping for air, she dug her nails into the sheet, wetting it with her spit.

Ron looked at his slightly darker-skinned cock and the white skin of her ass. He was likely beyond the point of return now, just using her ass and certainly her young tight pussy for his pleasure. For now, Helena had disappeared, replaced by a body for his pleasure or perhaps even just genitalia for the same purpose. Her round tight butt made him wild; he slapped it a few times, resulting in short, frenzied shrieks from the front of the body. But eventually, he placed his hands on the thighs for a better position, like a joiner ensuring best angle before screwing things together. The drilling was now faster, accompanied by Helena's moans and shouts, some almost for mercy, but he ignored them, just keeping drilling. The woman was now a cunt to be filled, an item for his satisfaction. The link between the dick and the pussy was all that mattered.

The calls for mercy preceded Helena's cumming by just a few seconds; in debauched, filthy rapture, he didn't take notice at first, a predator ramming through the female pussy, but when her body started to thrash and writhe, he was pulled out of his fog-like state, and when she screamed in a piercing, almost aggressive high-pitched voice, "I am CUMMING!!" followed by a series of grunts, he grabbed her by the arms, and held her closer to him, in a more vertical position. Later, he thought it had been a shame he was in his own bliss, very close to cumming himself; he didn't quite fully appreciate the sight of her having an orgasm, but the shouts and screams and just the view of her crawling on the mattress in front of him made the height of her ecstasy quite obvious, even to him in his delirious state. She certainly wet the sheets and was sweaty and flushed, her hair in complete disarray, heaving and panting loudly and a complete happy mess, grinning like mad. Although still on the brink of his own orgasm, this brought him, somewhat, to the reality, and she became a woman again.

Ron wanted his pleasure, though, and bad, and wasn't about to give her time to recover. Not that women need recovery time, anyway. He rolled her, probably not particularly gently, onto her back, positioning himself to her right side.

A recipe for his own cumming, and he needed his release so badly now! Pull her right thigh up. Stick his throbbing, needy dick in. Kiss her. Start fucking.

The kissing lasted for a few seconds, but the position makes it so easy to fuck, nice, deep and hard. Fresh after the last cumming, her pussy was raw, sensitive and naturally lubed-up with her cum. Helena shouted, clearly getting another quick wave building up, without the previous one having subsided yet. For Ron, this was heaven: each thrust was practically slurpy, pushing her entire fucking hot body around. He could rub her clit quite easily and grab her tits if he wanted.

He could feel the familiar tensing sensation in his balls, which always preceded delivering his load. Her dripping-wet, practically overflowing cunt was simply too much to resist, and now that she's cum already, there was nothing to stop him. The angle, from behind her, was simply phenomenal and his dick moved brutally into her, a sword into a sheath. Crammed tight and ruthlessly, the female slave ran her hand around to the back of his head, surrendering to her merciless master after his prize.

Ron re-entered his frenzied, delirium-like state again. He grabbed her right irresistible tit, squeezing her and pinching her rock-hard nipple. "Be a good slut!" he barked into her ear. Her 'Yes—" was stifled and whiny, but still obedient. "One hand on the clit, another on the tits!" he barked a new order, without stopping to pound her for a second. Obediently, she instantly did while now shouting obscenities into his face. "Good slut!" he growled at her.

He knew he was now beginning to cum; instinctively, he kissed her hard, sticking his tongue down her throat. Her insides pulsed against him while he now simply inserted his dick into her to finally get what he wanted. Moaning and grunting into her mouth, he automatically squeezed her tit. The heat building in his balls was now travelling across his body. "Oh f---" he first yelled into her mouth, then, breaking contact with her mouth, he screamed a proper, "FUCK, yeah!!", finally the hot spurts shooting into her receptacle, the ecstasy washing over him and reality subsiding.

She told him later she came the second time with him.

She said something else, too, after they were dressed again, after kissing him softly. "My Darcy. I knew you'd treat me right." He wasn't sure if what they've done was exquisitely romantic lovemaking, but she was satisfied alright.

She was still on shaky legs after the action, but this didn't prevent her next question, "When can I see you next?" She sighed in unmistakable delight, brushing her hand against her breasts.