Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was certainly not anxious or ignorant about what this "utensil" was as was clearly written across her wide-eyed but expectant face. She knew this was a speculum. Next thing Stuart knew, she was on her fours, looking back over her shoulders and past her sizeable, exposed ass. Ava, with an expression of an experienced nurse about to perform a well-rehearsed operation, took herself to the task instantly, crouching behind her and already moving the oval tubes against Debbie's clit. The mere sight of the cold metal against the hot pink flesh of hers was flaming. It was impossible not to stroke his cock more.

When the oblong tubes entered the pussy, Debbie moaned loudly and her mouth took on the perfect shape of letter 'o'. Holding the tool above her ass, Ava moved it into her pussy with ease, fucking her with it, almost gently at this stage. Debbie placed her hands on her large butt cheeks and kept on moaning and groaning. Her tormentor switched between taking the instrument out to rub her clit and using it to fuck a few times. Stuart's fingers now began wrapping themselves more firmly around his hardening cock in response to this spectacle. But he knew this was simply a prelude to madness.

Ava shifted into a better position before starting. Only then did she start using the speculum for its designed purpose. Keeping its outer end inside the pussy, now she squeezed on the arms lightly. The mechanism responded and the tubes pushed against Debbie's wet pussy walls, spreading them slightly wider. The gaping black hole of a cunt began opening just slightly wider with each push of the mechanism's arms. Debbie inhaled sharply, like a wild wounded animal, then moaned deep low groans, grinning widely and looking towards Ava's self-satisfied smiley face. She slapped her ass twice as though to release her delight. The training of the pussy to stretch more and be more welcoming has begun.

The view of the dark open pussy with the metallic unfeeling tool over it was too hot for Stuart to take and he squeezed his balls out of control. Debbie's cunt was widening under the pressure of the metal. Wet flesh was unashamedly out in the open, prevented from retracting. Ava reached down to rub that wet glistening tissue with her fingers. Purring, "Oh-yeah—" kept coming from the front of the victim's body, but Stuart -- now himself agape -- was completely conquered by the depths of her body opening, like some inscrutable cavity of a deep-sea monster. At times, as the hollow stretched wider, even through the glass, a light beam illuminated some part of her deep cunt's insides. This was filth in the extreme!

Ava, stretching her prey wide open and causing the hole to take a rectangular shape, slipped a finger inside, moving it around a bit. The finger wasn't even taking a third of the gap now! Debbie, in bliss, slapped her own butt cheek. "Fuck—" Stuart whispered to himself, watching her pussy fold stretching from crinkly to smooth time and again. Ava withdrew her fingers and let the other bitch reach inside her wide-open dripping pussy with her own. It was obvious from the ecstatic expression on her face and her half-shut eyes that she was enjoying herself and was getting what she'd come for. She easily slipped two fingers well past her knuckles. The crudeness and nastiness of it -- already, and Stuart knew there'd clearly be more to come -- had already surpassed what he thought he was coming for.

The speculum kept working on heaving and panting Debbie when she stuck her fingers into her own mouth, greedily licking her own cum off it. The hole kept growing, gradually and steadily, to Stuart's equally growing fascination. He was now using his cum oozing out of his slit to lube his dick. No man would resist with such a show in front of them.

With the snatch muscles now loosened, the two whores were now going on to the next stage. Ava reached down into the box on the floor again, which clearly hid more than just one item; this time, she pulled out a black dildo. The thing was huge.

Debbie turned around and lied on her back, spreading her thighs and delightedly exposing her raw, wet pussy to Ava. And to Stuart, though she had no idea he was there. Debbie grabbed her large tits pinching her rock-hard nipples, when Ava, holding the dildo with both hands as though it was a sword going into a sheath, slowly but insistently worked it inside her. Debbie gasped loudly, watching her pussy extend elastically, accommodating the thick latex monster. Once Ava determined the depth to be good enough, she began thrusting it; Debbie tossed her head back first, her large tight knockers spilling over. Then, she lifted her head back towards Ava and, her voice throbbing lightly, she looked her in the eye, a sultry, allayed look. As Ava worked the cock-shaped dildo inside her, the two hot bitches kept looking at each other seductively, with fire in their eyes.

Stuart had a prime view of this primal show, watching the pussy spread apart by the insistent toy, female cum dripping all around it and the folds stretching. It crossed his mind in his dazed, aroused state, that while it was terrific to have a beautiful, young soft-looking girl like Jill for his woman, there is no replacement for a buxomed, curvy mature woman who knows what she wants.

Presently, she was panting loudly, now wheezing and becoming more erratic, but Ava kept going. Stuart loved watching the cunt folds stretching around the dildo with every thrust, the pink flesh surrounding the black latex. It was only natural for Ava, now licking her lips and obviously enjoying torturing the other twat, to now use her finger as well to rub that aching and raw clit. That's when Debbie yelled wildly and squeezed her bust hard, then panted heavily through her pursed lips; by now the sensations were truly getting to her. Ava just kept going, not stopping the abuse for a second, inflicting more pleasure and now replacing Debbie's hands over her tits with her own. Debbie, gaping and screaming, including begging for the abuse to "not stop", just stared down towards her groin, not caring whatsoever for spit drooling freely out of her mouth, dripping down cleavage.

Ava removed the dildo, but it was certainly not over yet. Using a commanding tone, she barked, "Open wide!" looking directly at her delighted prey's twat. They spoke the same language -- Debbie raised her thighs and then stretched her cunt's folds wide open using the fingers of her both hands from both sides, her skin taut. The opening grew easily -- Stuart, cursing and jerking himself off, saw now how well prepped her muscles were already after all this pussy training. Debbie used her fingertips to pull her hole wide apart, holding it open for the dildo: an incredible, dirty show of the blood-red-and-pink flesh, drenched and dripping, and that luring black tunnel ready to be screwed. Stuart longed already to stick his dick in the whore's hole.

Instead, it was the lifeless, unnatural dildo working it and brutally stretching. In between, Stuart, feeling his face skin consumed by fire, stared at Debbie's entry folds going from dilated to shut close, pulsing and throbbing, before being rapidly pushed apart again.

He knew, of course, what Debbie came for, really, so at the back of his head, he expected it, but didn't know when it would happen. Ava decided the time was now. The dildo was now discarded and she knelt down in front of Debbie's cum-sticky pussy. Debbie grabbed her tits, stroking them absent-mindedly, almost lovingly, as Ava first slipped just two fingers inside her.

There was no need for any more lube -- Debbie was simply flowing a river of cum onto her fingers and hand. Now, Ava added two more fingers, only leaving the thumb outside. The pussy stretched easily for her, perfectly elastic. Stuart, in amazement, just froze watching this. The thumb was now added and the fist very slowly, but nonetheless with great ease, was pushing inside. Debbie watched Ava's fist disappear inside her, gasping, her tongue stuck out through parted lips. This was pure filth, FUCKING fisting nastiness!

All the fingers and the wrist now vanished inside the cunt of the submissive tart. The man watching, now jerking himself off violently, couldn't even imagine how fucking good it would feel to reach this deep into a pussy. The sight of Ava's forearm stuck inside that wet, flexible hole, with the entire fist invisible and shoved in, put him in a frenetic, manic state that got him to slap his thick throbbing dick against his abdomen and then lick his cum off one of his fingers. He cleared his throat and spat aggressively when Ava began moving her fist inside the powerless cunt; small, rapid teetering, visibly sending powerful waves of electricity through her victim's body. "FUCK!!" the victim yelled, grabbing her tits and squeezing them practically viciously.

Ava, purring at Debbie, demonstrating being in control, pulled her hand out to do something else. Using two fingers of each hand, both of which dripped cum as though she'd just washed her hands under a water tap, she pulled the hole wide open, watching the opening fleshy insides with a gaze which demanded obedience. Then her right fist went in -- this time as fast as sticking a dick up a pussy would. And just as a dick would immediately start thrusting, so did Ava's hand, each fast thrust pushing the pelvis around. Debbie gasped, erratically, her grunting voice ragged. This time, she was in agony, unbearable pleasure making her panting sound painful.

Stuart, so fucking aroused that he couldn't even sit anymore, rose up and pressed his body and his straining cock against the glass pane, eager to get a closer view, smudging his cum against the mirror. Overcome, he didn't even notice that some person just quietly entered the room. All he could focus on was the action on the other side of the glass.

Ava pulled out her hand yet again, revealing the pink, sopping flesh. "Like a ripe open strawberry," occurred to the peeper. He slid down the glass to kneel to get a better view.

Ava's fist was back in, mercilessly fucking the recipient whore. This was savage and rampant. Debbie responded: loud shouts, persistent wailing and gritting of her teeth. Ava's fist, buried as deep as it would go, just kept assaulting her with a ferocity equalling that of many submission-demanding men. But a fist up a cunt is outclassing any dick, no matter how hard and thick!

Debbie's tormentor enjoyed herself tremendously, smiling, practically laughing with joy as she assailed her. She was vicious, merciless but taking clear pride in her work. Every now and then, she'd remove the fist and give Debbie a bit of a break, using that time to stretch her pussy with her sticky and soaked long fingers. Sometimes, she'd feed the cum to Debbie.

It was during one of these breaks that he suddenly became aware of Katie standing leaning against his room's door, watching him intently. She was stark naked, clearly waiting for him to notice her and finding his preoccupation with the hot action in the other room to be quite amusing: When will he become aware of the reality again? When he did notice her, eventually, she put a finger across her lips and walked across the room towards him. He was too much in the gutter, too tense and too feverish to truly comprehend much anymore, so he just let her do whatever she wanted to.

She pulled him by his arms up to a standing position and got him to face the mirror to keep looking at the sleaze in the other room. There was just enough space for her between him and the mirror to fit in; she knelt down in front of him and reached for his rock-hard throbbing dick.

He never had any chance. Getting a blowjob while continuing to watch the fisting action in the other room was a straight and speedy way to cumming. Particularly when the two trashy sluts had just changed the position: Ava now bent her arm with her fist vertical and Debbie, on bent legs, supporting herself on two extended arms, impaled herself on it, fucking herself with it. Her yelling and moaning were now constant and he could not take his eyes off the horny bitch. Katie gave him no respite, either; there was no prelude, but immediate hard sucking of his dick. No licking around his glans, no play with his balls, just instant sliding his entire rod in her mouth and deep throating. He fucking didn't even know whether to look at her or the fisting in the other room!

Slurping on his cum already, relentlessly shoving him into her mouth, crouching in front of him, within a minute she was getting him over the edge; he was sure the yelling fisted slut in the other room would be cumming soon, if she hadn't already, but Katie's hot demanding mouth was already making it impossible to keep his focus on the other room. He was too hard, he was too fired up, turning rough and predatory. It was herself who started it by getting inside the room! Perhaps he could not fist her, but he could certainly finish the hard way.

The bed was near. Not even remotely caring to wipe his cum off her chin, she lied down on her back on the bed and hanged her head over its edge. His raging, burning dick was demanding action. He took the last look towards the whores across the window; it looked like Debbie was cumming, shouting one second, whimpering the next and thrashing about while still being fisted. But Stuart no longer cared: he had an open throat suspended upwards over the bed for him to fill. The mouth was wide open, waiting.

One leg on the floor, another up on the bed for support. He knew this without thinking. The hard thick girth fit well in the hot mouth, particularly where it narrowed at its back. She was told to rub her pussy with both her hands -- no touching of the dick; full submission. Open your mouth, bitch, like a good girl.

The hot mouth kept the cock moving as expected. Hard, rigorous vicious thrusts, filling the throat to the brim, stretching her mouth around it. Fast, rhythmical cramming in and the familiar sensation in the balls rising already. She was good; barely any gagging though every stab landed into the very abyss of her throat.

He grabbed her tits and squeezed hard when the release finally came -- he growled, howling into the air above her as he emptied into her, his cum now deluging her mouth and pushing out through the gaps between his cock and her lips, spilling over down her cheeks and nose, messing up some of her make up, finally dripping onto her hair.

"Better—tha—budget spread—sheets?" she mumbled out to him, still gargling on his cum.

Well. The working day might have been tough, but the end of the day certainly made up for it. This sure was satisfying, particularly given the work scheduled for him and Jill on the next day.


12