All Comments on 'Dreams of an Everyday Housewife'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Job

Wow this is a hot story.Wish more wives were like this. I was so hot I had to read in several installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyed it in general

But would have enjoyed some more erotic detail. Lots of story / plot support, but not so much sexual detail. The perfect combination would be a balance of both...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great horny story

Ignore the idiots with negative comments, well written, thoughtfull and caring. I am sure they would have a strong and happy marriage, unlike some of the tossers on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ohhhh so hot

oh i had to stop and have my fingers fuck me it was so hot a story ohh Jean is so lucky wow whar good times she had, thanks write anither hot one ccbaby

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMMM

I was reading this and began to wish that I was Jean- My vibe got a hard workout and my cunt is still dripping

KATIE in NEW JERSEY

busman20busman20about 13 years ago
SATISFIED WOMEN

GREAT STORY THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A MAN WITH A BIG COCK THAT KNOWS HOW TO USE IT. KUDOS TO FRANK THE HUSBAND FOR KEEPING HIS WIFE HAPPY BUT SAFE. KEN

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Smooth Hubby

In this tale, Hubby does a very good job of being loving and supportive, without being an advocate of anything except his wife's recognition of her own wishes and her development. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sounds like my 1st wife

My #1 let me overhear her telling her sister that she couldn't wait to

fuck our new employee. For over many years she fucked any guy

that flirted with her. She also set me up with several girls. how could

I complain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Everyday Houswife ?

What a creative mind ! The sex was great.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Do the writers of these stories believe that there are really lots of women out there like this, I guess there are very few and rare. Particularly with a husband to encourage her to fuck all and sundry. I doubt it very much, the impression given is that nine out of ten are at it, my thought is about one in ten thousand may be nearer the mark. Discount the professionals i.e. prostitutes and escorts who do it for a living. Mind you since the advent of the pill it is coming more common, and so are STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb

Married people don't do this shit

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Trashy

Probably a bald, 275 lb man writing his fantasy dreams, or.more likely, a 48 HHH, 345 lb woman writing her fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slut and cuck

Dreams for a whore nightmare for a real husband. Just another writer selling the concept that wives should be whores and husband silly cucks. They try so hard to sell their twisted lifestyle but in the end hubby is alone and broken, slut is just a used up old whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Nudge!

The husband gently nudged her into the hotwife lifestyle, and she loved it. My wife has had a lot of "Jakes" and "Tony's" since we got married. She related well to your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You would have to be pretty naive to think that women aren't inclined to follow their cunts around - also to believe that if a woman is not hot for sex would be a worthwhile companion to spend a lifetime with. I started sharing my wife and mother of our children with other men after about 5 years when she was 23 and during the next ten years her pussy was ready for strange cock on a regular basis (about every 3 months). The lady I met when she was 50 was had by a friend of mine less than a month later - she told me a couple of months later that she hoped I would never change my mind about sharing her. We are still together and she is a wonderful wife who has pleasured and accommodated several dozen horny men over the years. If a woman is not hot for a fuck she is not worth giving any of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go in and talk only to guys wearing expensive suits?

And the wife goes in and talks to a guy wearing a $400 suit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mid range suits BEGIN at $6,000. And expensive suits BEGIN at about $15,000.

$50 tie? Do they even make ties that cheap? The traveling businessman must have shopped at the Goodwill Store.

I stopped reading at that point. Nothing that a low rent author like this could write that would be worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous