Dreams of Flying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dawn, when we started our engagement, what did I tell you? That obedience is valued, yes, but that real bonds are formed through honesty and trust."

The hand on Dawn's face pulled away as Estelle arrived with the Duchess's wine.

"You need to be honest with me, but more importantly you need to be honest with yourself, and with Kai," she continued, taking a sip of her wine. "Do you even know what you want? Do you admit it to yourself, in the dark at night?"

Dawn looked away, unable to meet the Lady's eyes any longer.

"That's not how...," Dawn mumbled. "I mean... it wouldn't be fair..."

Duchess covered Dawn's hands with her own, stilling the younger woman. She smiled gently at Dawn, caressing her arms like a favoured pet.

"Now, now. It was not my intention to distress you. It's my job to take the stresses and worries away, isn't it?"

The Duchess took another lingering sip of her glass and regarded Dawn with a long discerning stare.

"Do you trust me, Dawn? Do you trust me to guide you, to do the thinking so you don't have to, to make certain decisions pertaining to your life for the purpose of finding happiness and satisfaction? Are you ready to commit that to me?"

Dawn looked up into the woman's eyes and saw the sincerity of the woman's questions. There was firmness, yes, but mostly kindness and compassion. Dawn gave a nod, nervous at first but then firm and decisive.

"Good," the woman said, taking another sip of wine. "I'm so glad. I think tonight is going to be an amazing night for you, Dawn. Challenging, and you'll find out things about yourself you never suspected, but ultimately better for you and us than ever before. We'll be going right up to the boundaries tonight and pressing against them, but don't worry. It might be the last night of the Lost and Found, but it's going to be the first night of the rest of your life. Are you ready?" she asked, eyes twinkling.

Dawn took a breath.

"Yes, my Lady."

They stayed there in silence, finishing their drinks with Dawn gently resting her head against the taller woman until Baby came down to let them know Kai had finished getting the room ready.

---------------------------------

Duchess walked in front of Dawn along the dark timber corridor between the rear elevator and the Mirror room. The soft light of the sconces reflected off her latex, emphasising her hourglass figure. Baby followed behind, the cadence of her uneven staccato steps close at Dawn's back.

Kai was waiting for them in the Mirror room, checking the harnesses and restraints for probably the umpteenth time. He straightened as they entered, moving to greet them and help them into the room.

The Mirror room was aptly named. Multiple floor-to-ceiling mirrors lined three of the walls. They could be hidden, either partially or fully, through the use of curtains that drew to the side of each mirror. The remaining wall had lounge-style seating for multiple viewers/participants, and Dawn also knew that the mirrors on the far wall were one-way and could be set up such that the room on the other side could also observe what happened here. At the center of the far wall was a semicircular recess, mirrors all focused on and around a central point. Sometimes, this might contain a circular ottoman or bench for those that enjoyed watching themselves (or being watched), but today that location was filled with a large and elaborate frame, suspended from the ceiling like a cage and fixed into place by large bolts. Long straps hung from the solid frame, and the whole thing was braced and cross-braced to be as sturdy as possible.

The Duchess turned to face Dawn and looked down at her.

"I think," she said languidly, "that it's time for you to show to me what you're wearing beneath that coat."

Kai moved to Dawn and slowly helped her from her jacket and shawl as Baby released the buttons, revealing the outfit underneath.

Beneath her coat she wore a latex leotard that ran from her neck to her thighs. In the front of the outfit strategically placed cutouts left her breasts open and exposed, allowing access to the soft and tender skin beneath. Baby took her arms and began rolling matching latex gloves up her arms to cover her from her fingertips to elbow, leaving her upper arms exposed.

"There now, that's looking much better," Duchess said as she stripped off her cape and bustle skirt and dropped them to the floor as if emerging from a chrysalis. Without them, the Duchess was a vision of a dominatrix in her bustier and boots. Her deliberate steps brought her back to Dawn, where she towered over the younger woman She leaned forward, and brought Dawn's chin up for a kiss. It was long, and passionate, and hungry. Part of Dawn wanted to fall at the feet of the taller woman and grovel against her boots, but she held still and waited for instruction.

Baby brought over a black garment and handed it to the taller woman.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked.

Dawn shook her head. "No, my Lady."

"It's a corset," she explained, holding it up against Dawn's chest as Baby started connecting it together from behind. It felt like there was a substantial process involved as Baby worked on something palm sized at her back. "A special corset, I've had prepared just for tonight."

The corset ran around Dawn's midriff, pulled tight below her bust and thrusting her exposed breasts even further forward. Duchess's fingertips stroked up Dawn's sides and over the prominently exposed buds as Baby finished fitting the garment on Dawn. She slowly walked around Dawn, fingers trailing and caressing her over the latex as she circled the smaller woman. Dawn lightly shivered under the touch.

"You see, this corset isn't laced up normally. Instead, it's tied up with a ratcheting device that allows me to tighten it whenever I feel like it," she said from behind Dawn, "like so."

There was a clicking sound, and Dawn felt the corset draw tighter against her ribs. It pulled on her entire outfit, drawing the leotard in and spreading a light pressure out over her entire body. Dawn let out a small gasp of surprise and pleasure.

Duchess laughed merrily. "Oh yes," she delighted as she resumed her slow circle around Dawn, "I think this is going to be a really fun evening for us." She drew close to Dawn, breathlessly whispering in her ear, "Time to get you strung up."

Dawn felt multiple hands on her as she was lifted up towards the frame. Kai's strong arms lifted her up while Baby lashed each limb into the harnesses and restraints attached to the frame. They were careful and thorough under Duchess's guidance as each strap was bound in place, each constraining her movement little by little until slowly but surely this last freedom was taken from her. When they were done, she was fixed in place by dozens of bindings, suspended in the air as if floating.

"Do you like this?" Duchess asked as she strode into Dawn's eyeline. "I had to order it special from someone who does custom work. He's an expert at unique requests."

Kai pulled a locking bolt and Dawn tilted forward as the frame swung free, now suspended and balanced with Dawn locked in place, with the frame now free to sway and spin with her immobilised in it. The only part of her that had a degree of movement was her head, and Duchess gave another delighted laugh as Kai and Baby walked off together to one of the viewing sofas.

The sensation of hanging was simultaneously disorienting and intoxicating to Dawn.

"One last finishing touch," Duchess breathed, lifting up a black latex hood that Dawn was intimately familiar with. She deferred to the tall woman as Duchess fixed it in place, the hood transforming Dawn into Duchess's faceless doll, leaving only her eyes and mouth exposed.

The hood helped erase Dawn's anxiety. Inside the hood she need not worry about complex concerns or tasks. Inside the hood she need only think about Duchess's desires. She was a toy to played with, to be used and useful. Her only concern was to be an instrument of pleasure for her Lady's happiness. Inside the hood, Dawn was given a chance to let go of herself and be free.

Duchess bent down and gave her toy a gentle kiss, and Dawn's tongue chased the taller woman's lips hungrily, but the older woman laughed like a bell and pushed Dawn away, sending her swaying in a slow spin as she dangled, frozen within the frame as it slowly rocked away from her mistress.

"Naughty pet," the woman admonished, walking away from Dawn and circling slowly around her. Her reflection crossed in and out of Dawn's vision as the image flitted around the mirrors. "I think we can do without your mouth for a while so you might learn the value of patience."

The touch was firm on the side of her head as her mouth was forced open around a wide ball gag. A finger lightly traced the edge of her lips where they met the rubber and then across the strap, along her jaw and gently tracing a line down her neck. Dawn felt chills as the finger touched so lightly as to not even be sure it was still touching.

Suddenly there was another click and pressure as the corset tightened around her ribs once more, startling Dawn into a few quick gasps.

"There we go pet; you're looking perfect," Duchess purred in her ear before another gentle push sent her spinning once more. As her body spun around she caught a glimpse of Kai and Baby curled up on one of the couches, the young woman's body pressed up tight against his, which caused another little surge of ... something ... to run through Dawn's body.

The glimpse was fleeting though, as Duchess was addressing Dawn once more.

"It's a shame you can't see yourself to appreciate how beautiful you are right now. All wrapped up in a cage with straps instead of bars."

Her mistress's hand traced the gentle contours of her body, alternating between skin and latex as Dawn spun in place. The sensation was exquisite as it moved across Dawn's exposed skin and she could feel her body try to involuntarily writhe in response to the touch. The straps held her fast, however.

"You're trapped here, like an insect in a web, and I can do whatever I want to you."

A low hum started then, somewhere beside Dawn, and a firm hand turned her to look directly into the mirror opposite. The image of Duchess appeared there, regal and breathtaking. Beside her was the barely recognisable shape of the featureless, frozen toy Dawn had become. Hooded and unable to move, her identity had been stripped away. In her place was this other person, a dominant's plaything.

"Watch now, pet," Duchess instructed, holding up a small purple vibrating wand.

She brought the wand slowly to Dawn's side and let it buzz gently against her latex sheathe. It felt stimulating but muted through the skintight material, arousing Dawn within her prison but unable to flex or shift against the wand for more, no matter how much she wished it. Duchess instead moved the wand gently across her decolletage and shoulders, sending vibrations down Dawn's body through the outfit. It was a gentle torture, and Dawn desperately tried - and failed - to move herself to get what she needed from the handheld toy. Instead she was forced to watch herself in the mirror helplessly as the taller woman directed the wand how she liked, without ever touching Dawn's skin. A stifled moan of frustration escaped through the gag, and the wand turned off.

"You're such a delightful little package, pet. So sensitive and responsive to touch." Dawn felt Duchess's hand on her side.

"Did you ever think, back when we started, we would get here? Where I can arouse all the way to the edge without even touching your skin?"

Another push sent Dawn spinning again, the dizziness and disorientation sending Dawn into a weightless rush once more. She breathed heavily as best she could around the gag, the corset denying her even the ability to draw a full breath. That was the point, she vaguely realised. To enhance her arousal by controlling her breath. Even that freedom had been taken away from her and given to her mistress.

"Such a perfect little pet," she heard her mistress say, and the hum of the wand started up again, moving over her floating body. Again, she strained and writhed as it now ran slowly over skin and latex both, lingering slowly at sensitive spots her mistress had long ago discovered inside her arms and the back of her fingers.

Dawn was beginning to sweat at the touch. The strain of being held immobile, wanting to move and being unable to was slowly driving her insane. She heard an ugly grunting sound and realised it was her, unable to stop herself from mewling into her gag. She knew without feeling that her pussy would be drenched, and Duchess was only just getting started. She hadn't even moved the wand to her exposed chest yet.

Another spin, this time accompanied by the click of the corset and Dawn let out a stifled sob as a small amount of air was pressed from her lungs.

"So close, aren't you pet?" Duchess asked, pulling Dawn up to stare into the mirror once more. The same mirror or a different one, Dawn had lost all sense of space under her mistress's languid hands.

"Did you ever suspect you could get here, to the point where I can all but make you cum just from the application of sensation alone?" She forced Dawn to watch in the mirror as the wand moved up her belly, dull but enticing as it slowly moved toward her breasts. The experience was almost out-of-body as the toy in the mirror rose up her body, feeling the sensations she saw happening to the bound latex pet reflected in the mirror. Duchess paused the wand at the edge of her skin, before skipping across the breast to press directly on Dawn's nipple.

Dawn's howl was muffled by the gag as her body reacted as if shot through with electricity. Her head arched back and her body heaved against her bonds as she strained as far as her restraints would let her. It was in vain, however, as she could not get away from her mistress, and Duchess simply dragged the wand from one breast to the other and Dawn howled behind her gag again.

"So simple. So responsive. Such a good girl," Duchess purred, pulling the wand away and letting Dawn's head sag into her chest. Dawn preened at the praise, exhausted though she was, and attempted to press her head into the woman's breasts, futilely trying to nuzzle against her mistresses skin but constrained by her position of impotence.

"It can't quite get you all the way though, can it?" Duchess continued, stroking Dawn's cheek and releasing the gag from behind Dawn's head. Dawn drew deep heaving breaths against the tall woman's chest before the corset clicked tighter once more, restricting Dawn's ability to fully inflate her lungs. Her breathing was forced into smaller shallow gasps as Duchess's fingers danced across the exposed skin of her sensitive breasts.

"Pleasure can get you close, but you need more, don't you? You need that something extra," she said, as Duchess held Dawn's head tight to her body with one hand while the other alternated between light touches and blunt tugs as she teased and caressed at Dawn's chest.

"Not just pleasure, but also that little sting of pain. You've been so long with me now it's getting hard to tell the difference isn't it?" Dawn mewled helplessly as Duchess tilted her back, lifting her head close and exposing her breasts.

Behind her, in the shadows of the couches, Baby was now kneeling between Kai's legs, her head moving slowly along his crotch.

A sudden tug sent Dawn spinning again, and all of a sudden she was facing the mirrors again, held frozen side by side with her tormentor. Tears welled unbidden in her eyes.

"It hurts, doesn't it, pet? Not just physical pain, but emotional pain." Duchess had picked up a crop and now drew it across Dawn's bare skin. Behind them, somewhere, movement was happening on the couches, but she no longer had a clear view in the mirrors.

The crop raised up to lie directly on Dawn's breast.

"Speak, pet!" Duchess commanded firmly, "Does it hurt?"

"Yes, my Lady," Dawn whimpered, jaw still stiff from the uncomfortable gag.

"But you need to let it out, don't you? You need me to turn that hurt into physical pain, to take it away, non?" Duchess asked.

Dawn paused, then nodded as the crop danced on her nipple. "Yes, my Lady."

"Kiss me," she whispered. "Kiss me with that talented mouth of yours. Show me how much you need to serve with your lips, like this is our last night, how much you want the sting of my pleasure." The lady turned her head towards Dawn, and Dawn devoured her.

Dawn herself didn't know what she was doing; every part of her was focused solely on proving herself through her jaw. She licked and sucked and nibbled with all that she was, running her mouth down the seductress's lips and chin and onto her neck, where Duchess held her as Dawn heard the quiet rattle of a small chain.

The bite of the clamp on Dawn's nipple stung, and her eyes went wide with the pain. But her lips never left her goddess's skin, not even when the other clamp went on, though she whimpered and shook from the experience of it.

"Good girl," Duchess praised, "taking my pleasure so well. It helps a little, doesn't it?"

Dawn made affirming noises against her skin as the domme ran her hands down Dawn's body. Dawn felt a tugging at her waist as her crotch was zipped open. She didn't need to feel it to know that she must be absolutely dripping down there.

"Baby is like you, you know. Happier on her knees. A truly talented suckslut," Duchess intoned offhandedly.

"That's your special skill isn't it? The thing you don't want anyone else to do with him. The only boundary you want of him," she said dismissively.

"You're the most enduring denial girl I know. And I'm not talking about your physical constraints," Duchess continued, positioning Dawn before another mirror once more. "Inside your head you've built this whole barrier between you. You won't give yourself to him, but you won't let anyone else have him either. A pinnacle of chastity, not brave enough to admit what you need, and too blind to notice what everyone else can see."

Duchess lifted Dawn's head up.

"So tonight, you will see. That is your punishment. Tonight you must watch in the mirror and not look away. Do you understand me, pet?"

Dawn nodded. "Yes, my Lady."

"Good pet. It's time to open your eyes. Now watch!" Duchess commanded, and Dawn did. She stared into the mirror as the reflection of the lithe bombshell teased the tip of the crop across the chest of the rubber doll next to her, coming to rest on the underside of her breast beside the clamp. There was a moment's pause, then the crop struck and Dawn felt the stinging heat radiate out from her chest. The rubber doll in the mirror cried out, and the chain between her clamps rattled, and Dawn heard it through her ears.

Duchess spun her to face a new mirror and stood behind her once more, her hand stilling Dawn's movement and holding her to face the reflection once more.

"Look at you. You've had everything taken away. Your body. Your movement. Your freedom. All those things you worked so hard for, to achieve in your life. And now, this is you."

Duchess paused, stilling Dawn as she faced towards the center mirror, every angle reflected back at her.

"A mindless pet. All that effort, and here you are, reduced to a faceless toy, a plaything whose only contribution is to serve at the whims of your betters. The thing that makes you feel worth and meaning is to dedicate your entire existence to making someone else happy." Duchess raised the thin crop once more and rested it where Dawn could see and feel as it pressed against the red marks of her earlier strikes. "Isn't that right?"

Dawn heaved, "Yes, Mistress," gasping sobs now wracking her body at steady intervals.

"You love this crop. You love how it feels, and what it does to you, because it pleases me to hurt you, and you burn with desire to make your owner happy." Duchess punctuated her speech with another blow, sending Dawn down another spiral of pain and shame and arousal as she hung helpless before her mistress.