Dreams of Flying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've taken your body and trained it to the point where it can no longer tell the difference between pleasure and pain. Who could have guessed how easy it would be to turn you into such a desperate, needy little painslut?" Duchess moved in front of Dawn, lifting her head to look into her eyes as she spoke directly to her.

"I wonder, if I kept you, would you become even more dedicated to me? Would you become my very own tongueslut, worshipping me every morning and night?"

Dawn looked away, unable to meet Duchess's gaze. Duchess's crop pressed on Dawn's chin, redirecting her gaze back to the statuesque dominatrix.

"Tell me, is that what you want?"

Dawn looked up at Duchess, frozen in body and mind, unable to answer. Duchess struck the crop across her aching nipples and Dawn cried out in pain.

"You need it, you know. The pain, yes, but also the humiliation, the hurt." The crop meandered across her body once more, coming to rest against her other breast.

"You need it because you need to be used. To feel useful."

The crop snapped again and keened, gasping for breaths that were not there. Her chest was fire as she swung back and forth, head rocking as she was turned once more towards the reflection of Duchess and the doll.

"It hurts because you need him, don't you pet? You want to be used by him, to serve him." She raised the crop into her line of vision, and Dawn watched in the mirror as it dropped once more to her exposed breasts.

"Speak!" Duchess commanded, punctuating her direction with a slash of the crop across Dawn's tender breasts. Dawn sobbed as she gasped out a plaintive, "Yes!" and began to spin, unaware of her surroundings as Duchess began to circle her once more.

"What do you want?!" Duchess demanded.

"I cant- I can't-" Dawn sobbed, her body gasping for breath that would not come.

"You think yourself unworthy and broken, not good enough for anyone?" Duchess demanded. Dawn sniffed weepily and nodded.

"Who are you, pet, to make that determination? To make that decision on behalf of your owner? I've already told you your worth and meaning come from dedicating your life to making someone else happy. To worship them unfailingly. Are you saying your mistress is mistaken? Is wrong?!"

It was all Dawn could do to hang her head and shake sadly. Her mistress lifted her up and forced her to stare at the mirror once more.

"Look at me. Look at me!" she said as she rested the crop on Dawn's breasts once more.

"Who do you serve?" Duchess asked.

"I... I.." Dawn stuttered

The crop struck down against Dawn's left breast and she writhed in Duchess's arms.

"Watch," Duchess commanded, "and say it with me. I am worthy, if my owner says I am worthy."

"I am worthy, if my owner says I am worthy," Dawn repeated, and Duchess struck her breast lightly, causing Dawn to shudder in her grasp.

"I am enough," Duchess intoned.

"I am enough," Dawn echoed, bracing against the return blow that came in the mirror and filled her with adrenaline.

In the mirror, she felt the line the crop traced as the dominatrix moved it down towards the open zip at her crotch, the tip pointed at the unprotected slit of the girl in the mirror.

"Now, who do you want to serve?" Duchess asked.

"I- I don-" Dawn fumbled.

"Who do you belong to?!" shouted Duchess as the crop swung down.

"I belong to Kai!" Dawn screamed as the blow struck and she arched as if shot through with electricity, her whole body aflame with the sensation of feeling radiating from her crotch. Every muscle in her body tensed and shuddered, tight and taught as a rope for a single moment before she suddenly sagged, loose in the suspended restraints.

===================================

When Dawn dreamt, she dreamed of flying.

When the dreams were good dreams, she dreamt of waterfalls, and sunlight, and the sensation of sand beneath her toes. More ordinary dreams might see her dream of shattered glass, frozen in mid-air, sparkling in the reflection of street lamps and traffic.

When the dreams were bad dreams, she would remember the sound of the brakes and the flash of headlights before the other car slammed into theirs; the sensation of weightlessness and falling as the impact flipped their car onto its side; and the momentary flash of searing pain that shot through her legs that was the final time she ever felt a real sensation below the waist.

Until tonight.

===================================

"Dawn? Dawn?"

Dawn opened her eyes and stared into the face of the man her heart belonged to.

Behind her she felt the release of some clasps and the removal of the corset binding her chest as she took deep gasping breaths and the tears ran down her face.

"Kai... I felt it. I felt it. I felt it," she half-mumbled, still unable to process her thoughts into a coherent stream. Kai held her head to his chest as she heaved and cried, overwhelmed with emotions she couldn't name. "I felt it when she struck me in the mirror."

"I know, I saw," he said, looking into her eyes. "I wasn't sure if the mirror trick would work."

"You knew?" Dawn asked "You did this?"

"She and I talked about it together," he replied. "She needed my insights; I lacked her experience," he said with a smile, "though I've been studying."

Dawn looked up at him, at his confident and commanding demeanour, and wondered why she never noticed how well dominance suited him before tonight. His strong arms, big enough to lift her anywhere she needed to go, stroked her hair and calmed her as he pulled the hood from her head.

"Alright, let's get you down from this," he said, reaching up to start undoing the straps holding her in place.

"No," Dawn shook her head "I need you now, here, like this."

Kai cocked his head quizzically "Now?"

"Right now," Dawn answered, firmly. "Please...sir?"

Kai smiled down at her. "You're a bratty sub," he said. "I like it. More like your old self."

"I like to please," Dawn smiled as he unbuckled his belt. "I need it sometimes, even."

He tilted the frame down as his jeans fell, pulling her down until she was level with his waist. He was already semi-rigid inside his boxers and grew harder as she began to kiss and lick at his crotch.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see herself in the mirror, completely devoted to her task, and felt free. She could make out Duchess and Baby behind her as Kai thrust into her mouth, but they were no longer as important to her as serving the man who took care of her, of giving back to the owner of the cock inside her right now.

Kai rocked Dawn back and forth, completely in control of her whole body, and she worshipped and sucked with all the skill and talents she had learned since she lost the use of her legs. She felt him filling her the only way she could, physically and emotionally, and she felt her body responding as she sank into the mental cadence of giving herself to him wholly, holding nothing back.

Baby knelt down beside her, massaging her sore body and helping keep a steady comfortable rhythm as she bobbed and sucked on Kai's cock. Inside her, she felt Kai swell and throb as he got closer to release. As he did, Baby reached down and pulled the nipple clamps from her breasts, sending Dawn into another spiral of explosive pain and arousal as the sensations ripped through her body from her chest and her exhausted body shuddered from the overwhelming reactions.

That was all it took to push Kai over the edge, and Dawn greedily swallowed as he came in a rush over her face and mouth. She leaned into him and licked and kissed every part of him she could reach, inhaling deeply and reveling in the sense of his presence.

He caught his breath and tenderly looked down at her as he slowly eased her off his crotch.

"Little bird."

"My stalking cat," Dawn replied, "My Tiger."

---------------------------------

Baby brought back Dawn's wheelchair, and together Kai and Baby helped lower Dawn back into her regular conveyance. Kai had some difficulty with this as despite his strength every time an arm came free Dawn would use it to grab and hold onto him as if afraid one of them would float away.

"I'm going to need another massage after all this," she joked, "...possibly more than one."

"You'll get them, Little bird," Kai responded, causing Dawn to nuzzle hard against his arm again.

Duchess reappeared, cloak and bustle restored to their previous aristocratic appearance. She smiled warmly at Dawn as she passed a small box to Kai.

"For you," she said.

"No," he replied, "for her."

He opened the package and pulled out a black choker necklace, accented with a silver bird pendant. Dawn's eyes went wide as he straightened and turned to face her.

"You seem to have found your wings, little bird. Will you wear my collar?" he asked.

Dawn went ashen, and flung her arms up as high as she could around his shoulders, dragging him down into a tight embrace.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried, tears welling in her eyes again. Baby clapped her hands and bounced in little half-skips while Dawn covered Kai in kisses.

Duchess smiled and looked around the room, at the mirrors and suspension rig and the couple falling deeper in love before her and said "I'm going to miss this place," to nobody in particular. "There's nowhere else quite like it."

==============================

When Dawn dreamt, she dreamed of flying.

Sometimes she she dreamt of waterfalls and sunlight. Sometimes she dreamt of being surrounded by glittering glass. And sometimes, rarely, she dreamt of the accident and the crash that took the use of her legs from her.

But mostly these days she dreamt of her honeymoon to Hawaii, of flying to meet Kai's family, of being held snuggled together in a hammock while watching the sunset over the ocean. She dreamt of his ring on her finger and his collar around her neck with the silver bird that could fly as free as her heart.

And occasionally she would dream of the nights they spent together in front of a mirror as he called her 'little bird' and made all her favourite dreams come true.