All Comments on 'Dreams of Him'

by Rob_Royale

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RTR10RTR104 months ago

You did that perfectly! Great story!

I_AM_ONE_OF_YOUI_AM_ONE_OF_YOU4 months ago

Yes. Your take on the plot is a great positive turn on. Amazing story. Loved it.

You are always good with your work.

👏👍🤗

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun4 months ago

5 Stars! Well done. What a fun fantasy, and a really good story.

OldbutboldOldbutbold4 months ago
5 stars

while i was expecting the story to unravel in so many different ways , none of them involved the ending you gave the story , but i liked it ,so well done , i liked the way you have left it open for a 2nd chapter . Did she ignore her mums privacy ? or what other ways the chapter go , but that is upto you .

What ever you decide is down to you , but thankyou for the time and effort you have put into your story for us the readers .

FeltfixerFeltfixer4 months ago

Good story.

Fresh take on an old theme.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked this story a lot but for one thing. A "gout" of cum? Is that an expression anyone else is familiar with?

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale4 months agoAuthor

Likely not the best word I could have used, but I've seen it used to describe amounts of blood and other bodily fluids in other stories.

gout /ɡout/

noun

LITERARY

a drop or spot, especially of blood, smoke, or flame. "gouts of flame and phlegm"

wc2728wc27284 months ago

This story kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish! Unique, creative, fun and not ridiculously over the top. Using the diary as a means to tell much of the story was brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob_Royale@Rob_Royale
4/17/24 - Two new stories submitted today! A short fantasy story and a blackmailed cheating stepmom story. About me. I'm a happily married monogamous man. A hard-working, blue-collar professional, and a veteran. I'm into seductive stories about older women. I'm told I write ...