Dreamscape

Story Info
Dreams and reality blend in a special way.
9.7k words
4.67
2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke on a warm June day with a thin layer of perspiration sticking to my body. The fog in my head had yet to clear and the images from my dream were still sharp and the colors vivid. As I lay in bed, I felt an uneasiness that accompanied these recollections that gave me pause and added to my reluctance to move from my pillow. To be clear, I am not usually prone to vivid dreams, and rarely do I experience recurring dreams, or dreams with similar settings, but last night's dream was different in both respects. It was the third in the space of two weeks that involved the same people in the same place going about a similar scenario of events. Reluctantly, I willed my body to move and stretched my limbs before heading to the shower, having breakfast, and enjoying my first coffee of the morning. Let the day begin.

As I went through the motions of a busy day, my mind wandered back to last night's dream. I searched my recollections for clues to the meaning and the possible reasons behind the repetition. Certain parts remained hidden behind lapses in the narrative, breaks in continuity, or activities off-stage in a theater where sounds are meant to tell the story to the audience. The setting at the outset was always the same; a large living room with a large crystal chandelier suspended in the center of the ceiling, large French doors separating it from an adjacent smaller space complete with another sparkling chandelier, and another set of French doors leading to a wide corridor lighted by two glistening chandeliers. The look was reminiscent of a Parisian-looking apartment from the late 19th or early 20th century, softly lit and elegantly furnished but not cluttered, with nice paintings with vibrant colors on the walls, and a view over the rooftops that revealed glimmering light coming from nearby windows. Occasionally, the sound of horse hooves on the pavement below, mingled with the sounds of the city pierced the night and came through the windows.

The cast was comprised of about ten people, a mix of men and women, nicely dressed, some smoking, and each of them holding a champagne glass while chatting and laughing, completely at ease with each other. Before long the room grows quiet while a young lady emerges from the shadows of the smaller room and as the group parts, walks directly toward the center of the large room. She is stunning in her beauty and exotic in her movements, like a jungle cat on the prowl, with firm muscles covered by taut bronze skin. She is wearing a sheer gown that trails behind her as she walks, and the soft light exposes her firm breasts and smooth skin under the fabric. Her sparkling eyes and radiant smile show that she is completely at ease with her nakedness on full display. The men greet her with adoring eyes and the women smile sweetly while trying to disguise the longing that they feel for her as well. A servant approaches with a tray holding a single champagne glass, stopping at her side. The lady reaches out, gently takes the delicate glass in her hand, and the servant disappears into the small crowd. The assembled group begins to murmur as the woman looks about, turns, and walks back into the shadows.

The dream has ended at this point three times, always leaving me to wonder about the central character, what she was looking for, and why she disappeared into the darkness while the remaining characters seemed to continue their conversations unaffected by her departure.

The next encounter with the lady from the shadows came about four nights later. The hectic work week was followed by a somewhat boring weekend, mostly chores that I have put off and an impromptu dinner and drinks with friends on Saturday, and a quiet Sunday. My thoughts drifted to the Parisian-style rooms and the lady with her gathering as I got ready for bed. Aside from the curiosity about the dream itself, I also wondered about the setting and its significance. Knowing that no answers to these questions would be forthcoming, eventually, I set my alarm for the morning and shut off the light.

The usual people chatted amicably while the sound of a carriage could be heard from outside. A new figure, a young woman, entered the room from the corridor accompanied by a dark, hard-looking man with a military bearing. He was nicely dressed and well groomed, she wore a light dress and had a black choker around her throat, long neatly combed hair, and simple makeup. They walked into the main room but did not linger with the others, moving into the smaller room from which the lady from the shadows usually entered. Once inside the room, the pair stopped next to a chaise lounge and the eyes of the other people stared at them intently. Without hesitation, the man slowly unbuttoned the dress from the back and helped it fall from her shoulders revealing a lovely pale body without undergarments. The woman turned around to face the gentleman and it was at this point that it became obvious that the woman was really a young man with a smooth, hairless body and very gentle features. She kissed the gentleman on the lips and let him guide her to recline on the chaise while a servant entered with two champagne glasses on a tray. The man took both and offered one to the woman who accepted with a smile, and after touching glasses with a slight clink, each drank the contents slowly with eyes locked on each other.

Several of the assembled group walked into the room to observe the activity but only one woman chose to interact with the woman on the chaise. She bent down to kiss the reclining woman on the lips and then knelt next to the chaise to kiss her nipples. The young woman moved erotically as the sensations of the kisses tingled through her body. The men in the group were becoming aroused by the spectacle and several rubbed the bulges in the front of their pants. The kneeling woman now shifted her position so that she could take the reclining woman's penis into her mouth to gently caress it with her lips and tongue.

The reclining woman's gentleman companion moved to get closer to her face and unbuttoned his pants to free his magnificent erect penis. He moved closer to allow the reclining woman to take his cock into her mouth and permit him to rhythmically move it in and out while she held her head steady with her eyes closed. She was getting her mouth fucked and her penis sucked simultaneously while her fingers slowly massaged her nipples.

The intensity of the scene increased until the gentleman groaned and reached his climax, his semen flooding into the reclining woman's mouth where it was hungrily swallowed. The kneeling woman brought the reclining lady to orgasm as well and she arched her back and bucked as the spasms grasped her body causing cum to drip from the woman's mouth. The remaining guests breathed heavily and sighed in relief as the spectacle concluded.

I awoke with a start, perspiring and gasping for breath, with warm semen on my abdomen and stomach, smeared over my chest and on my hands. The dream brought me to a climax and in my sleep state I spread the semen over my body like a lotion. The bleach-like aroma was very strong and the feeling of relaxation from a major orgasm lingered as I lay on my bed in the darkness. My only thought was how I wished I could bottle this feeling to take with me everywhere during the day.

I washed up with some cool water and returned to bed hoping for another couple of hours of sleep before the alarm was due to wake me for the day ahead. Unfortunately, I could not manage to get back to sleep very quickly because my mind was too busy analyzing the dream. It was slightly different from prior versions, and more descriptive in the images and the activity. It was also the first time that this dream brought me to a climax. It was a wonderful feeling, and I relished the calming effect it had on me, almost like wonderful sex in real life.

In what seemed like minutes, my alarm woke me from a deep slumber. I had no trouble getting out of bed and I felt refreshed with a clear head. What a wonderful feeling that was only improved by a cool shower and a light breakfast. I picked out some nice clothes to reflect my mood. A light blue sports jacket, dark blue slacks, a pale blue shirt and a dark blue tie, and a light blue camisole with matching panties. I looked terrific and felt sexy. How I wished I could manage a light summer dress with sexy heels but this would not be part of the life that I know.

On the way to work my thoughts returned to last night's dream and the difference from prior versions, including the fantastic orgasm that left me so relaxed. The calm remained with me as the day progressed and I seemed to see things in a different light. The typical and mundane were not as irritating as in prior days and I found myself intrigued by alternatives and nuance in everyday scenarios. My thinking seemed different but how long would it last?

The answer to my question came in three days when I became distracted and irritable for no apparent reason. I longed to go back to the start of the week to recapture the blissful feeling that I had when I woke from my dream Monday morning. I reflected on my days since then, trying to find a pattern that would explain the change, but I was unable to find any. Discouraged but still optimistic, I retired for the evening and thought about the events of Sunday night's dream, the characters, the setting, and the sex, and drifted off to sleep.

The sound of the horse's hooves was the first indication of the familiar surroundings, followed by muted conversation and laughter. The usual cast was present as was the roving servant with his ready tray of glasses. I glanced around the room and noticed the presence of the young woman from my prior dream, this time mingling with the others drinking champagne and chatting and laughing. Soon the elegant lady in the sheer gown moved from the shadows of the smaller room and walked to the center of the large salon where she was met by the waiter with his tray containing one champagne glass specifically for her. She was lovely as always, the sheer gown adding some mystery to her nakedness while allowing a clear image of her beautiful breasts and bronze body. The young woman from my prior dream walked over to the lady as if in a trance and stopped directly in front of her. The lady smiled and the young woman slowly fell to her knees, looked up to stare into the lady's eyes, and kissed the gown over her crotch like the kiss that would be given when meeting a close friend. The lady took the young woman's hand prompting her to rise, and she gave her a long kiss on the lips, like a lover's greeting.

I watched this unfold from a distance and hovering above the crowd. Unlike the other guests, I was not part of the activity but merely a spectator recording the performance in my memory. Involuntarily, I drifted into the smaller room preceding the two women and several others who silently followed behind. The lady made herself comfortable on the chaise lounge while the young woman took a kneeling position alongside her and proceeded to undo the ties on the lady's gown exposing her breasts. She gave each nipple a gentle kiss and nibble before moving to her stomach and abdomen. The lady slowly moved her arms from the sleeves of the gown and the young woman spread open the front allowing the smooth, beautiful penis to come into view, which she then lovingly kissed. The assembled group sighed in unison as the young woman took the penis into her mouth and gently moved up and down along the now erect shaft. The lady had closed her eyes and was relishing the expert talents of the young woman who was performing fellatio on her rock-hard cock.

After several minutes, the young woman took the lady's penis from her mouth and stood up. A gentleman came from behind and undid the buttons on her dress and helped her step out of it, stark naked. The lady smiled and the young woman climbed onto the chaise, straddling the lady's erect penis before leaning over to kiss her lips, slipping her tongue into her mouth in the process. Slowly she allowed her body to descend onto the stiff cock and moaned in delight as it entered her anus. The lady moaned as well as the sensations took over her body and together they moved in a rhythm permitting absolute pleasure to both. The young woman moved up and down, eventually speeding up to a crescendo that brought her to an orgasm accompanied by a scream matched by that of the lady that echoed in throughout the rooms.

I bolted awake in the darkness covered in my semen, breathing heavily. I was drained and exhausted, but deep inside I wanted more. Twice in one week, I had magnificent dreams that brought me to orgasm but now I wanted more and did not know how to achieve this desire. I was a slave to my dream state, and I could not dictate the terms by which it operated. With weak muscles, I rose from the bed to rinse off in a cool shower before lying down again to nap since it was only an hour before my alarm would sound. I felt relaxed and basked in the afterglow of great sex even if it only existed in my dreams.

After a proper shower and a hot coffee, I proceeded to get ready for the day. I felt especially sexy this morning, so I decided to wear black lace thong panties with black "stay-up" stockings and a black sheer camisole under my work clothes. I had gotten into the habit of wearing panties every day a long time ago but lately, I have added the camisole when I felt sexy and since I felt very erotic today, I decided to wear the stockings too. The ensemble looked very sexy when I modeled it in front of the full-length mirror in my dressing area, and I wished that I could model it for someone besides myself. With a sigh, I finished dressing and got ready to head to the office, enjoying the feeling of my pants against my buttocks and the smooth slide of the fabric against my stockings as I walked. It excited me so I knew that this would be a good day.

The days passed without any special events to cheer me, and the nights were dark and dreamless. Even visiting friends on Saturday, while pleasant, left me emotionally unsatisfied and by Sunday it became difficult to keep my irritability at bay. I longed for something different, something to get my blood flowing again, and Sunday evening found me walking around my apartment without purpose. At one point I entered my dressing room, a small spare bedroom that I converted to allow space for my regular clothes and a separate closet with drawers for my "girly" attire. Looking over the collection of dresses, skirts, blouses, and shoes, I fantasized about putting on a sexy outfit and going to a quiet bar for a drink rather than simply wearing these clothes alone in my apartment. I had considered this many times in the past but always thought better of the idea when I got to the apartment door and thoughts about discovery took control of my actions. Slowly I faced the fact that I was living a half-life, unsatisfied and unfulfilled, and wanted desperately to change it. I thought of my dreams, the young man dressed as a woman and the elegant lady unashamedly wearing a see-through gown amongst a group of people, both of whom unabashedly having sex on a small couch for all to witness. Reluctantly, I shut off the light and left the room.

The somber mood of Sunday evening stayed with me in the background most of the week. I experienced another of my dreams Thursday night, but it was short compared to the others and only had the two principal players, the lady and the young woman, meeting at the entrance to the small salon, sharing a drink and seductively kissing before going their separate ways. No relaxing afterglow or exciting orgasm accompanied it, so I awoke tired and disappointed.

I busied myself with work Friday and Saturday and got up Sunday morning determined to find some excitement to improve my situation. I went out to several art exhibits, a favorite pastime, and found inspiration in the creativity on display. How many artists suffered silently while concealing their talent for one reason or another? You can read about this anguish and in some cases see it in their work, but it never stopped those with dedication and a dream.

Returning to my apartment late Sunday afternoon, I was determined to cast aside my fear and doubt and live a few moments as I wanted, regardless of the outcome. I was tired of the secrecy and wanted a few hours of honesty. I spent the remainder of the afternoon and early evening bathing and grooming myself, giving myself a manicure, styling and combing my hair straight back, and doing my makeup. I picked out a nice white silk blouse and a pair of cream-colored high-waisted linen pants and matching heels, and white lace thong panties. The clothing was definitely feminine, and I looked androgynous enough to blend into the evening crowd. I walked around the apartment several times getting acquainted with my new self and to be sure that I was mentally prepared for what was to come. Once I walked out of the apartment door, there was no going back, off the diving board so to speak, so I wanted certainty. I had come this far in the past but always resisted the impulse at the last moment, but this time would be different.

I picked up my bag and walked to the door and while doing so I thought about the lady in my dream, coming from the shadows and walking into the grand salon wearing a see-through gown, her lovely self on display. How would she feel if she stopped at the edge of the shadow and retreated? This is not the evening for retreat.

Walking from my building into the twilight of the evening was liberating. I smiled at people I passed on the street and inwardly at myself and I slowed my pace to take advantage of the freedom of the fabrics and the jubilation that I felt in the slow, sexy walk, not merely rushing to a destination. When I arrived at the small bistro-type restaurant that was my intended goal for the evening, I quietly entered and found a quiet table for two off to the side of the bar area. Within a few minutes, a waiter came over and greeted me politely, asking if I was planning to have dinner, and offered to bring me a drink while I decided. Quietly, I said that I would like a glass of chilled sauvignon blanc and a dinner menu which he produced quickly from the bar.

Deliberately taking my time reviewing the menu, I saw the waiter reappear from the corner of my eye and watched as he silently placed the frosty glass on a coaster on the tablecloth and retreated behind the bar. I took a small sip from the glass and relished the feeling of the cool liquid flowing down my throat and busied myself with the menu while secretly watching the other patrons for signs that I was under observation. Nothing appeared amiss so I relaxed and decided that my alter ego would be treated to a quiet dinner after all.

Sensing movement close to my left, I prepared to see the waiter asking for my order but I looked up to see a well-dressed gentleman approaching instead. He stopped at the table and politely asked if I was expecting anyone or if I was dining alone, would I like some company? Caught off guard by the question, I delayed my response which prompted the man to add, "I'm sorry. I disturbed you and should not have been so bold as to interrupt your quietude. Please forgive me," he said as he began to turn away.

"No, please stay. I was merely surprised and since I did not expect to meet a charming gentleman this evening, I was momentarily speechless," I replied with a smile and a small laugh.

"I have never left anyone speechless before so I take that as a compliment," he responded with a laugh.

"Of course, you are welcome to join me, and you may leave at any time if you have a commitment elsewhere," I said, allowing the opportunity for a graceful exit if the man became uncomfortable for obvious reasons.