Dreamscape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," he said as he moved the chair and sat down across the table from me. "My name is Emil and how should I address you?"

I could feel the blush as the blood rose to my face but knew that I had to answer even though I had not prepared myself for this moment. "Sorry for the delay in answering a simple question," I said, "You may call me Karine this evening."

"Fair enough, 'Karine this evening', it is a pleasure to meet you."

What followed was a very pleasant dinner with wide-ranging and intriguing conversation. I had become comfortable with this handsome stranger, and he appeared comfortable with me as well. As the evening ended and we waited for the check, Emil asked if perhaps we might have another dinner together in the future. I was flattered but unsure how to respond. Ultimately, I decided to be forthcoming, or at least as forthcoming as I was comfortable with at the moment. "Emil, I really enjoyed meeting you tonight and had a very nice time over dinner. I would take pleasure in seeing you again, but I do not wish to be dishonest," I said.

"I am happy that you share my opinion of our meeting and dinner but I do not understand your statement about dishonesty. How were you dishonest? We just met," he replied.

"Well, and this is difficult for me so please excuse my faltering words, but I may not really be what you expect," I responded, feeling my face burning with embarrassment, "although I am not sure what you expected. I feel foolish now having said that and I am sorry."

Emil smiled and then said, "You are not dishonest and should not feel foolish. You may shade the truth a little or, perhaps, offer the real truth only to those who wish to see it. I have not been deceived and chose to spend the evening having dinner with a lovely and charming person. I am not disappointed and would gladly do it all over again."

"You are even more of a gentleman than I imagined," I replied. "Thank you."

We settled the bill and walked outside, stopping on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant where Emil said, "May I call you this week?"

Hesitatingly, I reached into my bag and took out a card that had my name and phone number printed on it. I studied it for a moment before handing it to Emil since it was my real name and I was not sure if this was the right thing to do but, in the end, I wanted to be honest with him with this being the first step. He looked at the card and without hesitation continued, "Thank you, Karine, I will speak to you this week, and again thank you for the wonderful evening." He leaned over and kissed my cheek before whispering, "Good night."

When I went to sleep that night, I felt good about myself and happy that the evening turned out as well as it did. The turn of events was unexpected but certainly a pleasant surprise. I drifted off to sleep in a positive state of mind.

The sound of hooves echoed against the buildings outside the window and the murmur of voices inside echoed off the walls and ceiling of the grand salon. From the shadows of the small salon, the lady entered wearing the same see-through gown as always and walked to the center of the room to join the conversation. A servant entered from the corridor with a tray holding a single champagne glass and walked up to the lady who nonchalantly reached out to take the glass without looking. The young woman also entered from the corridor and walked up to the lady, this time taking the glass from her hand and drinking from it before handing it back. The lady finished the liquid and placed the empty glass on the tray before turning to the young woman and passionately kissing her on the lips. Arm in arm they walked back into the shadows to the chaise lounge where they stopped and slowly undressed each other.

Morning brought anxiety among other feelings since I did something that I never imagined myself capable of. I adopted a feminine persona and went to dinner without shying away from who I was inside. I met a man and while not saying that I was also a man in so many words, I did not deny the fact either. I gave him my real name and phone number, knowing that our next meeting if there was a next meeting, would bring with it full transparency. I could not hope to hide behind makeup, female clothing, and dim lighting. How far would I take this and is this what I wanted all along? To be placed in a position where I was forced to admit who I was and what I was.

When my phone buzzed Tuesday night, I noticed that the call came from an unfamiliar number. Usually, I would let these types of calls go to voicemail, but something prompted me to answer it myself. After saying hello, I heard a familiar voice respond, "Good evening, Karine. It is nice to hear your voice again," said Emil. "I hope that I have not disturbed you but if you are busy I will call again at a more appropriate time."

"Good evening, Emil, it is nice to hear from you. It is a quiet evening for me so your call is well timed," I replied.

We chatted for a couple of minutes before Emil revealed the true nature of the call. "Karine, I am hosting a small gathering of friends on Saturday night, and I was wondering if you would be able to join us. I realize that we just met and that this might be too forward on my part, but I would enjoy the pleasure of your company if you were free. It is an eclectic mix of people and I believe that you would find it an interesting albeit, unique evening."

"You have certainly piqued my interest but I am not sure that I am ready to mix socially with strangers if you know what I mean," I replied. "I appreciate hearing from you and would enjoy seeing you again but I am a bit nervous."

"My dear, please do not be nervous," he said, "I would not place you in a position that would cause you embarrassment and feel that you would be more than comfortable with the other guests. These are special people, many free spirits so to speak, and they are very welcoming to like-minded souls. Please tell me you'll come."

I hesitated before responding, giving myself time to think of excuses, but before I could make up a story Emil interrupted, "Karine, I will send my driver for you, and I am certain that you will find a lovely dress in your wardrobe so shopping for new clothes will not be necessary."

I laughed since he had taken two of my immediate concerns off the table; transportation and whether 'Karine' was destined to make an entrance, a coming-out event. "Emil, you are very persuasive and very kind, how could I ever refuse you? It would be my pleasure to attend your soiree and I will do my best to fit in."

"Excellent, you have made me very happy, and you will not be disappointed, I assure you. I will have my car pick you up at 9:00 pm. Until then, dear Karine, have a pleasant evening and I look forward to seeing you again."

"Good night, Emil, and thank you...for everything," I replied.

Sitting quietly and looking out from my apartment terrace, I wondered about Emil's invitation. He is a nice man, intelligent and refined, well-traveled and interesting, almost too perfect. He brought out my inner self with a level of comfort that I never imagined. It was as if the universe was sending a message and now I had the make a choice to either go with my gut feeling to embrace the unknown or follow my instinct to maintain a secret, far from satisfying life. Had Karine not ventured out to dinner last Sunday evening, I never would have met Emil and I would not be facing these decisions. I would not be feeling the butterflies in my stomach and be smiling to myself as I imagined the possibilities for Saturday night.

Disregarding Emil's suggestion, I decided that a new dress was in order and I spent some time shopping Thursday afternoon to find the perfect summer outfit. A pale yellow, low-cut, ankle-length cotton dress that accentuated my butt and flattered my waist and lack of a bust, lovely white heels, and a white satin choker. I was undecided about a wig but felt that I had a little time for that decision since my hair was somewhat long and looked good combed straight back, and I had a couple of nice wigs in my collection already.

When Saturday arrived, I spent time with my usual chores in the morning but dedicated the afternoon to preparations for the evening. I was excited but nervous and fussed with my nails and makeup after a long, hot bath. As the 9 o'clock hour approached I knew that my fate was sealed and what will be will be. It is in the hands of fate and Emil, and I hoped that my gut feeling was correct and that I wouldn't make a fool of myself.

It was twilight when I walked out of the lobby of my apartment building, making my way to the waiting car. A handsome driver held the rear door of the black sedan open for me and smiled as I seated myself. "Good evening, Miss Karine. I am Carl and I will be your driver for the evening. I have been instructed to remain ready to return you home whenever you wish to leave. Ask any of the waiters to contact me and I will be at the front door within minutes."

"Good evening, Carl. Thank you for the information and I will let you know when I am ready to leave," I replied as I settled into the comfort of the fine car.

It took about 30 minutes to reach Emil's home, located in an upscale neighborhood comprised of older, English-style estates with lovely gardens and manicured lawns. Emil's home mirrored the class and refinement of Emil himself and I was impressed although hiding this fact from Carl.

The car stopped in the driveway in front of the main entrance and Carl held the door open for me as I got out. I took a deep breath and smoothed my dress as I walked to the door which was opened by a young woman in a white jacket and tailored black slacks. "Good evening, Miss Karine," she said as I walked into the entry foyer.

"Good evening," I replied while taking in the refined old-world elegance of the entrance to the home.

"Karine, you look absolutely stunning," said Emil as he came into the room to meet me. Kissing me on each cheek he whispered, "I am so glad that you decided to join us tonight, I have been looking forward to seeing you again."

"Thank you, Emil, it is wonderful to see you again as well," I replied with a smile and tone that indicated the genuine happiness that I was feeling now.

"Please, come into the salon and have a glass of champagne to celebrate the evening," said Emil, "I will make introductions along the way."

We walked down a wide corridor to a large room with several floor-to-ceiling French doors that faced a rear terrace and garden. There was a fireplace at either end of the room, complete with marble mantels, and an ornate Murano glass chandelier suspended in the center. Two sofas and several chairs were set in a comfortable arrangement that included antique furniture and a lovely carpet that covered most of the highly polished, herringbone pattern oak flooring. Framed artwork adorned the walls and subtle lighting enhanced the mood of the room. The room was tastefully decorated without being garish, but also vaguely familiar.

A waiter entered the room with a tray holding two glasses of champagne and stopped by my side. I took one glass and Emil took the other before continuing with introductions and conversation with other guests. As I glanced around the room I took greater notice of the people and the clothes they wore. Many of the men were effeminate and had subtle makeup while wearing male clothing. The women, if they were real women, wore erotic outfits that showed a lot of flesh and almost advertised that they were unabashedly interested in sex. I did not feel uncomfortable in this situation since I did not stand out and was obviously far from a seductress. Emil was correct in his assessment that this was an eclectic mix of free-spirited people that I would find interesting and unique.

As the evening wore on, I found it easy to mingle and chat easily with the other guests. There was a lot of flirting and some people simply disappeared into other areas of the house. Slightly after midnight, the room got quiet and I saw a lovely woman enter the room and slowly walk toward the center where she was met by a waiter with a single glass of champagne on a tray. I was mesmerized and could not take my eyes off her. She wore a sheer, almost transparent, flowing peach-colored gown that did nothing to conceal her nakedness beneath the fabric. As she took the glass from the tray, she looked directly at me and our eyes locked. Without further acknowledgment, she slowly walked over and stopped directly in front of me, asking, "Do you like what you see?"

I may have been in a trance but still managed to reply, "Yes, very much."

"Good. Emil said that we would share a mutual attraction and I am pleased that he is correct. You are very lovely, and I sense there is a fire burning inside you right about now just like the fire burning inside me. I am Sasha, Emil's 'sister'," she said. She moved closer to me, and I felt her warm breath on my neck and her breasts against my chest. "Don't be bashful, Karine, you know what you want to do, and I welcome it."

I do not understand what possessed me but without hesitation, I placed my glass on a nearby table, gently gathered my dress, lifted it past my knees, and knelt on the carpet in front of Sasha. I looked up at her smiling face, into her eyes, and leaning forward, kissed the naked bulge of the penis in her gown. "That's a good girl," she said in a smokey voice. People around us watched with interest but more out of a desire to be in my place than discomfort at what they were witnessing.

Sasha held out her hand to me and taking it, I stood up. She leaned close and whispered in my ear, "Come with me, my sweet." I followed her into the adjoining room, the petite salon, and watched as she slowly removed her gown and stood naked before me. "You said that you liked what you saw earlier. Do you still feel that way?' she said.

"Yes, now more than ever," I replied as my heart raced in my chest.

Reclining on the chaise lounge she smiled and continued, "Show me how much."

I kicked off my heels and reached behind me to unzip my dress. Slowly I took the straps from my shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. Sasha moaned quietly and said, "That's my beautiful girl."

I slipped out of my thong and stood naked in front of Sasha who seductively fingered her nipples, causing an erection which she then stroked delicately. "Come to me, my dear. Show me how much you want me," she whispered. I started moving toward her but was stopped by Emil walking into the room.

"I see that you have met Sasha," he said with a sly grin. "I trust that all is well and that you forgive me for the deception that brought you here. I knew that you two would get along and wanted to make the introduction on friendly territory to see where it takes you."

"Yes, I think that I can forgive you and believe that we will get along fine," I said as I crawled onto the chaise and straddled Sasha.

"Not so fast my dear. You must properly thank Emil for his hard work, or I will be insulted, and you would not want to insult me after we just met, would you?" Sasha responded.

"Of course not, how rude of me," I said looking at Emil who was ahead of me, unzipping his pants as I spoke. He withdrew a large erect cock that caused me to gasp.

"Emil is well endowed," said Sasha with a laugh, "but gentle when he wants to be."

I looked into his eyes, dismounted the chaise and Sasha, and kneeling in front of Emil, leaned forward to accept his stiff dick into my mouth. Cautiously, I moved on his shaft, taking it deeper with each downward motion until I finally managed to have its entire length down my throat blocking the passage of air. I increased the tempo to match his breathing and before long felt the large cock start to pulse, shooting streams of hot semen into my mouth, down my throat, and some of it leaking out of my nose. Emil and Sasha thought this funny and clearly, they have seen the reaction before. "Welcome to baptism by Emil," said Sasha with a hearty laugh. "I should have warned you but I find the shock of the eruption of his semen on the unsuspecting, amusing to watch."

"Thank you, I will try to remember that," I replied, laughing along while swallowing.

"Now, bitch, finish what you started," commanded Sasha.

I looked at her and saw the intensity in her eyes. I straddled her thighs and leaned down to kiss her lips, spitting some of the remnants of Emil's cum into her mouth. "Hmm, you are a dirty little bitch aren't you?" she said.

Smiling, I reached down and guided her stiff dick to the entrance of my anus and let the head slip in before pulling it out. I repeated the process several times, watching the look on her face each time that her cock was denied what she wanted. She was getting hot and frustrated so I let the next thrust go deeper before withdrawing it. "I know what you want slut," I said with a raspy voice, "and you might not get it...unless you ask nicely."

Sasha looked at me with pleading eyes, "I will fuck you. I will feel my cock in your ass and I will fill your bowels with my cum."

"Perhaps, but first you beg!" I responded.

"You miserable bitch, I will fuck you senseless in a minute," she replied.

"Beg!" I repeated while letting her cock slip out of my ass to make a point.

"Karine, please let me cum. Please," she said with a tone of desperation.

I sat back on her dick and established a rhythm allowing it to go in and out, deeper each time. Sasha grabbed my neck and thrust hard as she came and I felt the orgasm tighten across my stomach as streams of my hot semen shot up to her breasts. I kissed her deeply and held her close as the spasms of our lovemaking racked our bodies.

We lay together for a while before trying to get up and only then did we notice the audience that had gathered around for the show. Several had watched intently while others added to the spectacle by engaging in various sex acts as well. Emil was right, it is an interesting group.

"Come to my room and shower with me," said Sasha and I readily agreed. I picked up my dress while Sasha took her gown and together we walked naked to her room on the second floor.

After a shower and a wonderful blowjob from Sasha, I dried off and made myself presentable. Sasha slipped into a fresh gown and as the first rays of sunshine colored the sky, we entered the salon where we were greeted by a waiter with fresh Mimosas. Sasha took a long sip and then held her glass to me, allowing me to finish it. I took a sip from my glass and held it for her to finish. "Will I see you again, Karine, or was this a one-night stand?" said Sasha.

"If you ask nicely, I may be persuaded to make a visit," I replied. "But will I have to swallow another gallon of Emil's cum before you fuck me?" I asked.

"Not unless you want to but the initiation fee has been paid," she replied with a laugh.

"Let me think about it," I responded while reaching out for a fresh Mimosa without looking for the tray. "This evening's invitation was for a friendly gathering hosted by your brother, and I had no idea that there was an ulterior motive. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that we met but I am not pleased by the dishonesty."

"I understand and, in your position, I would feel the same way. Emil is a results-driven individual and his instincts are excellent. He must have felt something that inspired him to bring us together so please don't judge him too harshly. You belong here; I want you here," said Sasha.

"I know," I replied before kissing her lips.

I asked the waiter to contact Carl for the ride back to my apartment and after saying goodbye to Sasha, I walked to the entrance foyer where Emil was waiting by the door. "Thank you for joining us last night and I apologize for the subterfuge regarding the invitation," he said. "I really wanted to see you again and I also wanted you to meet Sasha as well. If there was no connection then we would still have had a wonderful evening but now something better awaits you. Please forgive my little deception."