Dreamscape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into his eyes, and I could see the sincerity. Leaning over, I kissed his lips and whispered, "You bastard, I will forgive you but you owe me an explanation over dinner...assuming Sasha approves."

"With pleasure. We could meet tonight if you have time since I will be traveling on business this week and we did not see much of each other last night," he said.

"I would like that, say 8 o'clock," I replied. "Good night, or should I say good morning."

"A bientot mon cherie," said Emil with a smile as I walked out of the door.

The ride home was uneventful, and it felt good to get back to my apartment. I rinsed off in the shower, set my alarm, and crawled into bed for a long nap. I was tired and a little sore but feeling more alive than I had in quite a while. Deep, dreamless sleep came easy, and I awoke refreshed six hours later with the image of Sasha fresh in my mind. I was fascinated and intrigued by her and the immediate connection that we established. Emil was nothing short of a genius if he foresaw our compatibility but that comes later. I needed some breakfast and had work to attend to before going out so it was time to start the day.

The afternoon passed quickly and soon it was time to leave for dinner. I picked out a pair of slacks to be worn over black lace panties, a light polo shirt, and a tailored sports jacket. I did use a bit of makeup but nothing over the top since I was not very feminine in my clothing choices tonight.

I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes past 8 o'clock and Emil was already seated at a small table toward the rear. The place was not crowded but had a nice feel to it all the same. Emil rose when I walked to the table and gave me a kiss on both cheeks as usual. "Good evening, my dear. Shall I still call you Karine, or would you prefer Craig?" he said.

"Let's not confuse things with outward appearance," I replied with a smile, "I will always be Karine in my heart."

"And in mine," he said. "I am happy to see you and have you to myself for a while. You look lovely by the way."

"Thank you," I replied. "I was going for handsome but couldn't resist the makeup I'm afraid," I joked.

"It's perfect," he said as the waiter arrived with menus.

After drinks arrived and we ordered our dinner, I settled on the subject at hand. "Emil, you know that I liked our last dinner together and enjoyed your company. I will assume that you felt the same about me. I accepted your invitation for last night's get-together on that basis and certainly did not anticipate that it would be to spend time with someone other than you. Perhaps I am naïve but I don't think I am that naïve to misinterpret the situation to the extent that unfolded."

Emil appeared somewhat taken aback by my bluntness and sighed deeply before answering. "Karine, I apologize for misleading you. But please understand that I did not do it maliciously or with bad intent. I enjoy your company and I liked you as a person as soon as we started our conversation last week. Inviting you to my house was not for my benefit nor for Sasha's truth be told, even though I am happy for her. I wanted to do something for you and if I tried to explain it, you would probably never have come."

"So misleading me when asking me to your home was for my benefit? It doesn't make sense. I like honesty and feel that any relationship should have a basis in trust. Why was this different, Emil?" I said sternly.

Emil had a troubled look on his face but after a few moments spoke quietly and sounded sincere when he said, "I cannot disagree with you but ask that you listen to me with an open mind and hear me out. The answers to your questions are not as simple as you would like them to be.

"I am a man who believes in fate and over the years of my life I have learned to follow my instincts and intuition. Once I began on this path, I have never gone wrong. Sometimes it took some time to see the validity of my decisions but ultimately, they proved to be correct. I do not question my gut feelings and have resigned myself to accepting the consequences of my choices since I believe that ultimately they will be the right decisions for the moment.

"Over the past couple of months, I have driven on this street quite a few times but it was not until last Sunday that I noticed this restaurant. I was in the mood for a light supper so I stopped and it was then that I saw you sitting quietly, alone and unsure, at a discrete table for two. I went to the bar and ordered a drink but could not get you out of my mind. You appeared nervous, waiting for something to happen but not knowing what that might be. You were dressed very nicely and beautiful in my eyes but troubled. You were not comfortable with the surroundings or with yourself.

"I grew up with Sasha and I was quite familiar with what she went through as a child and in her teenage years, finally discovering and accepting herself after college and now she is the person that you met yesterday. She is happy, self-assured, and loving. I recognized certain similarities between your look last week and her look around ten years ago. It was a difficult journey for her and I felt that I should do something to ease what I believed you were going through.

"When I asked to join you and you willingly accepted my company, I knew I was right. There was chemistry between us, and it was not a casual meeting-type chemistry, and I think that you will acknowledge that. In my heart, I felt that you would benefit from meeting Sasha and that she could help guide you through the maze of decisions and provide needed support as and when situations arise that require it. I was there for her but I could sense that you do not have an older sibling to support you so I decided to enter your life and brought Sasha with me. This is for you and if you follow your instinct and intuition, you will not be disappointed in the outcome."

What Emil said was a lot to absorb but, in my heart, I knew he was right. I had no one to help me in difficult times and when I took the step to follow my instinct to go to dinner as Karine and my intuition to attend his gathering, I felt they were the right decisions and I was at ease, even while having sex with Sasha.

"Emil, I believe that fate brought us together and I do not regret the choices that I made," I said. "I was surprised when I was introduced to Sasha and by the way the evening developed but in hindsight, I am happy that you did what you did even though I do not fully understand what drove you. You said that it was instinct and intuition, but I believe that there was more involved with our chance meeting than either you or I completely comprehend." At this point, I went on to explain the dreams that I had been having and the similarities with his home, the gathering, and most of all, Sasha. To say that he was speechless would be an understatement.

"I agree with you and someday I hope to understand it all but that day may never come," he said. "In the meantime, we should make the best of our circumstances and not waste what precious time we have." At this point, our meals arrived and we decided that lighter conversation was in order so Emil asked what I thought of his sister. We chatted and laughed as he made jokes about Sasha's inclination to wear transparent gowns to parties and formal dinners. I told him that I found it erotic and admired her boldness and he only grimaced.

At the end of the evening, Emil paid the check and I thanked him for being a gentleman. As we walked outside, I asked if he would like to come up to my place for a quick nightcap and he agreed without hesitation. I took his arm and led the way while secretly hoping that he would not be in a hurry to leave. He confessed that he was jealous of Sasha after watching us on the chaise lounge the prior evening and I simply laughed and called him a pervert for watching.

When we got inside, I turned to look at Emil and held the sides of his head as I kissed him deeply allowing my tongue to probe his mouth. He returned the kiss and embraced me with unsuspected strength. My legs became weak as I felt the desire build in my loins and the stiffness of his erection against my slacks.

"Oh, God, Emil, you're driving me wild," I gasped.

"I want you terribly and don't know how long I can hold back," he replied. "Please don't make me beg."

"No begging necessary, just get out of those clothes," I cried.

We both undressed as quickly as we could and Emil threw me onto my bed. As I looked at him I realized how big his erection was and I shuddered. "Please be gentle with me, I have never had a cock like yours inside me."

"I will go easy but once you are opened up, you will beg for more," he responded. "Hands and knees my dear."

I was quite nervous as I applied lube to his cock and my ass and then felt the head of his dick press against my anus as I assumed the position. I knew what was coming and I only hoped I could satisfy him.

Slowly, he pressed ahead a little at a time until the entire head was inside me and then he stopped to allow my body to adjust to the intrusion. I kept my breath steady and deep as I closed my eyes and concentrated on the pleasure that would inevitably accompany the pain. He pushed a little farther inside and I moaned and grabbed the sheets with my fists. Bit by bit he slid into me until I felt his abdomen against my buttocks and then he stopped to let me enjoy the experience. I was gasping and biting my lip, clenching the sheets until my knuckles were white, and then he started the in-and-out rhythm that would drive me crazy. His breathing became more frenzied as he went on and before long I was asking him to push deeper and harder before I had the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. He drove his cock home and cried out as I felt my insides fill with his hot semen and drip from my ass onto the sheets. We remained coupled as he unloaded into me and I shook with the aftershocks of orgasm.

He waited for his erection to subside before removing his cock from my ass and this made withdrawal easier to handle. We lay side by side and I was sore but satisfied, and by the look on Emil's face, I could see that he was satisfied as well. "Karine, you are amazing," he said. "Sasha was right, you are special."

"Sasha told you how it felt to fuck me?" I responded loudly. "That's the last straw."

"She meant as a person," he replied with a laugh.

"She's really going to beg next time," I said, laughing as well.

"Don't be too hard on her, she really does like you after all," he said.

"Oh, how fucking sweet!" I cried before leaning over to kiss his lips. "You know that I cannot be shared between you two just to be clear."

"I know," he said. "If you are happy with each other and see a relationship building, then I will be an older brother, no more. Should it not work out, I hope that you will not forget about me as we could have something quite special."

"One step at a time, Emil," I said. "You will have to tell Sasha about tonight as I will not keep a secret so early in a relationship."

"I already told her that I wanted you and she said that she would allow it this one time since I was responsible for bringing you together," he replied. "She then said that she would cut my balls off if I tried to fuck you again after tonight and when I saw that certain look in her eyes, I knew she meant business."

"Good," I said before kissing him again. "You are a good man, Emil, and I look forward to getting to know you better. Thank you for everything."

I got up from my bed and hobbled into the bathroom feeling like someone shoved a fencepost in my ass and leaking cum down both legs. "Damn it, Emil, I'm glad we won't have to do this again...or maybe not entirely glad."

"Hello," came the voice of the person answering the phone.

"Sasha?" I asked.

"Yes, Karine, it is nice to hear from you," she replied. "I hoped that you would call after the weekend and after seeing Emil. Are we okay?"

"Very much so in my opinion," I said quietly. "May I see you this week?"

"Of course, my love, anytime that you want," she responded.

"Okay, I will come by this evening. I can't wait to see you," I said.

"Likewise, and bring a change of clothes as it may be a long night," she replied with a laugh.

"I hope so," I said as I disconnected the call.