Drenched Numb

Story Info
An unplanned and unexpected day for Stella from her Dom.
1.4k words
3.86
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: Drenched Numb
Keira Agnor

Walking out of her cubicle, she read the message again. This was the 4th time and she'd keep reading till she had to drop the phone in her purse, then her purse on the pavement. With a quick glance around she tried to stay calm. Leaving before everyone else was one thing Stella had never done. She read every word carefully again in the elevator.

Walk to the lamp post at 5:00 p.m. Stand right below the light. Feet one foot apart. Hands at back down-straight, fingers interlaced. Eyes down. No umbrella. No scarf.

Why would he contact her on a Tuesday? It was so out of his character and routine. Stepping out of her office building, the first few moments felt like stepping in a cold shower. She walked to the lamp post, the same one he had been picking her from every Friday, from last 2 years. Dax had always been specific to keeping their time together strictly from Friday 8:00 p.m. to Sunday 10:00 a.m. He always made sure to pick and drop her back, always opening the door for her which she liked.

Dressed in a Tuscany yellow skater dress with flares falling to her knees and thin straps that bared her skin on her shoulders and legs to direct attack of the rain. The rain drops are now sharp as a leather whip. Multiple hits at a time. She takes the stance. Her breasts all tight and active with the streams flowing down her cleavage, eager to be set free.

The drops were falling sideways, with a flow of cold air making it flood every couple of minutes. Drenched, shivers ran her body, different parts sending sensations individually. Why can't her whole body behave as one? She was getting cold, too cold. Her fingers were getting numb. Should she press them against her back just for a moment of warmth. No. She was too aware and conscious of him to do that.

He was watching her, from inside his car by the curb, like a predator. God! She is gorgeous. Her curves perfect at all the right places and her long legs stood steady on those red pumps. She'd have paired it with a red scarf. She got a glimpse of him with a side glance when she took the position. She could feel his fierce dark blue eyes staring at her. She was there for at-least 20 mins now, or it could be more. It seemed like a lifetime to her. Did she do something wrong? It was not their usual night. Was it about her wearing yellow? He never said she couldn't wear it on the job. He wouldn't have known anyhow. Or did he know somehow?

She was wet. Not just from water soaking her panties but her pussy was flushed, throbbing. She should be numb down there. Was he going to haul her out of there soon? What was he going to do to her? Was he angry? Did he enjoy watching her stand there as passersby looked at her like she was crazy or dumb. Why was he talking this long? Thoughts thumped her little brain. Am I doing it wrong? I did read his message so many times. Did I miss something? I could have. The rain was pouring hard and she couldn't keep her mind straight.

Remembering the message, she told herself that the place was right, she met him here every Friday. She couldn't have missed anything. Or did she?

Poking, her long dark hair she used to flaunt felt like her enemies. The cold dress clung to her skin like sheet of ice, she hated it. She should have taken her panties off. How long she could take it? Could he leave her right there? What if that was his kink? What if he walked towards her and slipped his hands up her dress? Right there. Or made her suck his cock in the car. She won't be able to do it right. She could hardly feel her face. And they'd never done anything outside his place. Would he take her home? She tried to shake her thoughts. Probably he'd just give her his aftercare. How good that would feel? Was this some kind of test?

She was so lost and numb, water pouring her eyelids shut, she didn't see him get out of the car and walk before he stood close enough. His white button-down shirt then soaked, revealed his hard pecs. Sleeves folded and dark grey slacks dripping water on his black oxfords. He held her chin and kissed her. Hard. Pouring deep lustful kisses. It was just like raining on her. She couldn't kiss back. Her lips were all frozen. She was trying. She so wanted to. He was going to get angry. Or was he already? Pulling back, he held her jaw firmly. "Where's your mind?"

Fear took a sprint in her heart spreading in her body. "I am... cold-numb and... I-I am scared. Sir" Words fell out all scattered. She was trembling and it's not just because of the rain. Her knees felt weak.

Staring at her he smirked. It wasn't a look she'd seen before. She didn't know what it meant. I am so getting punished tonight. The thought sent waves separating her from her surroundings. She only saw him. Demanding something she'd give him in an instant. Only if she knew.

Holding her elbow, he walked her to the car and settled her in the passenger seat. She kept her head down throughout the ride, she didn't dare a glance at him. Her mind was all shut now.

They were at his place. He locked the door behind and stood in the hallway looking at her. "Strip and bend" He said pointing to the wooden cabinet beside the door.

Here? Right at the door. What went wrong? Oh! She didn't take her shoes off. "I am so sorry. I'll just take my shoes off. I just... My mind is not working"

She took off her shoes and placed right beside his, her body struggling for each bend and move. He kept looking at her. She'd never been so scared.

"Yes, Sir." Blinking her eyes to get some hold of her senses, she took off her dress. Sticking to her skin like wet plastic, her fingers fumbling, she felt as numb-cold as a corpse. Wriggling out of her bra and panty, she bent over on the cabinet placing her face on the wooden top. He walked away. Where was he going? Please. Please. Please. Don't make me wait any longer. She didn't dare to say it out loud.

He came back holding a towel. Oh! I hope he'd just wrap it around me and take me in.

No. Placing the towel on the cabinet he moved around standing behind her. The sound of his zipper going down came to her ears as a warning. He was going to fuck her. But before she could prepare, he shoved his cock in. Thick and hard it slid right in. She didn't know she was so wet and ready for him. "That's my good girl. Tight and wet for me."

Her numb hands holding to the edge of cabinet pressed against the wall, painfully glued to it. She gave up her body. She gave up her mind. He fucked her hard. And before she realized she was coming all over him trembling. The shocks with the cold tremors felt like going on and on. Her body pulsed another orgasm in her veins rushing blood to her mind. Her loud moans were deafening to her own ears. She had never had such release. She couldn't feel her body. She felt him. Moving inside her, she felt the veins of his cock, rubbing her skin. And with another thrust, the last shudder made her body limp. He held her pulling out. Rubbing her knuckles, he made her let go of her grip on the cabinet. Wrapping her with the towel he lifted her in his arms. Her hand clung around his neck, the touch bringing her back to her senses.

"You are not done" She murmured with a low voice having no strength left.

"I'll make love to you tonight, in bed, once you are warm and all nice. Dinner's waiting for you."

"Aren't you quick to notice that I am cold?" She said, her body warming against his.

"There's my bratty girl. She has been a good girl today"

He made her dinner. On a Tuesday.

"Did I forget something?" Her brows squeezed; her eyes looked at his face trying to understand. "Are we celebrating something?"

He grinned, "Yes. You moved in today." His eyes warm, squeezing with a spark.

It struck her all at once. Everything was for her.

He said love. Love.