Beach Photoshoot

Story Info
Amy just wanted a swim but two men have other ideas...
2.6k words
4.01
10.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda stretched as she got out of the water and walked to her lounge chair in the sand. Her one-piece was drenched top to bottom but she needed the swim with how stressful her week had been. Once again, she thanked herself for choosing an apartment near the beach.

What she wasn't thankful for, though, were the creeps. Like the two guys approaching her right now.

"Hello there! Had a nice swim?" the brown-haired one said.

"Uhhh, yeah, I guess," she replied, quickly packing her stuff.

"You looked pretty good out there."

"Thanks."

"Better than most of the women out here."

"Thanks. What do you want?" She didn't actually want to know but better to get it over and done with.

"Well, we just wanted to extend an offer," he laughed. "We saw how great you were in the water and we believe you're the perfect fit for our modelling shoot. We have a variety of swimwear that we would love for you to try out. Our theme: the skimpier, the better."

...what.

"We already have the swimsuits prepared so if you'd care to--"

"GOD NO!"

They both jumped at that. "Miss, please calm down. We don't mean any harm, you don't even have to--"

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I DON'T! WHAT ON EARTH MAKES YOU THINK I'D MODEL FOR YOU?" No response. She turned to the blonde skinny one, who avoided her eyes. "And you! Do you really think this is appropriate??? Bothering random women going about their day!?"

"...no, ma'am."

"So why did you let him do it? Don't you have the spine to speak up for yourself?"

He looked like he was on the verge of tears. Brown-hair stepped in front of him. "Miss, leave my partner out of this, he just handles the cameras."

"Well, your 'partner' can find someone else to disturb because I've got better things to do."

And with that, she turned around back to her stuff, not even bothering to watch the two guys leave. The moment she heard their footsteps fade away, she sighed. In both relief and worry.

Even if they were creepy, she had shouted a little louder than she liked. Thankfully, it was early in the morning so not many people were around but imagine if there had been. The amount of people that would be staring... she shook her head to stop thinking about it. Clearly, she needed more R&R than she realised.

She wiped herself down with a towel and laid back on her chair. A few minutes in the shade should cool her down and then she could head back up to her flat and spend the rest of the evening on her comfy couch, watching TV.

A while passed and soon her eyes began to close. A little while more and she was fast asleep in her chair, completely unaware of the figures coming up from behind her. She barely had time to react when one of them yanked her mouth open and poured something inside.

She coughed and splattered but none of the liquid came out. She tried to scream but hardly a whisper left her throat and she was losing balance fast. Her body fell to the floor, gasping for air. Not that she could tell, because her vision started to darken.

Then she abruptly stood at attention. She didn't know why and she didn't register it. Nor did she register what the two men in front of her said. What she did register was her taking something off their hands and walking to the toilets before blacking out.

***

Amanda woke up with a bottle in her hands and a camera in her face. The man behind the camera was saying... something but her hearing hadn't fully come back and she was more focused on what she saw looking downwards.

For reference, she came to the beach wearing a modest green one-piece swimsuit. It covered a lot of skin to make sure most of her body stayed nice and dry in the ocean. Nothing sexy of course, but she didn't come here to be gawked at.

Apparently, that had gone out the window.

Right now, she was wearing a red triangle swimsuit that was barely held together by some strings tied at her back and around her neck. It showed more of her cleavage than most of her normal underwear. Looking further down, she wore a matching thong that covered her crotch and nothing else. It too was held together by strings, both tied at the sides in level with her belly button. At the back, the thong curved inwards at just the right height to cover neither of her cheeks.

That wasn't all. Her whole head felt strangely heavier than usual. Reaching her hands to the top of her head revealed the pair of sunglasses perched there. A bit weird but not as weird as the new hoop earrings she now wore. None of these were hers, what the hell?

Then she tasted strawberries. She couldn't figure out why until she licked her own lips.

...Lipstick? She didn't bring any with her, since she just wanted to swim. Where did she get lipstick from?

"Ma'am! Are you not hearing me?"

"...sorry, what..."

"Put the bottle down, turn around and smile!"

She moved without thinking, only afterwards realising the weirdness of her pose. She had awoken on her knees so turning around meant that the camera had a nice view of her shapely ass, exaggerated by her feet holding it up and the crude underwear. Since her face was directed back at the camera and also towards the sun, her eyes were squinting, contrasting with her wide smile to give an alluring look at the camera.

FLASH!

And that's when she fully regained consciousness. The cameraman was too busy scrolling through the photos to see the woman in front of him look around in confusion. Then in fear.

Why was she here? Where was her stuff? Most of all, why did she obey?

"Alright, Amy," a brown-haired man said, "a few more and then we'll take it from here. Ready for the next one?" He held a bikini in his hands with a lecherous grin. Her wide eyes and look of disgust gave away her newfound awareness.

"I... Wait, what am I doing here? And what the hell am I wearing?"

"Calm down, miss, nothing's wrong. Just drink your water."

"Hold on, did you just call me Amy? When did I tell you my name?"

"Drink your water."

"No. No, I don't want to."

She really didn't want to. But her hand had already grabbed the bottle and put it inches from her lips before she managed to restrain herself. Something was very wrong, why was she fighting her own body?

She didn't have time to wonder since the brown-haired man slammed the bottle into her mouth, letting the liquid inside flow freely into her stomach. She fell back onto the scorching sand, whose heat kept her awake for a few more seconds as she tried to spit the stuff out.

Okay, okay, don't panic, she thought.He said it's just water, so stop worrying. Just stay calm and keep your eyes open.

Try as she might, she couldn't stop herself from slipping under and both of the men breathed a sigh of relief as her expression went blank and she once again stood at attention.

***

Amy woke up with a ball in her hands and immediately noted the changes to her head. The earrings had come off but her sunglasses and makeup were still on. Actually, her makeup felt different this time. That was the least weird part though.

Several flashes of memory sprang into her mind. This wasn't the first time she had woken up. Or the second. She briefly remembered being photographed while playing volleyball on the beach, then making out with the winner once the match ended.

Before that, she asked a random man to put sunscreen on her back before taking her top off and lying down on a towel. He proceeded to apply layer after layer, spending a lot of time rubbing it on her ass and fondling her boobs, which she thanked him for.

And before that, she modelled alongside a brown-haired man in various positions, including one where she sat on his lap feeding him food. Like she was his servant or something.

Ugh... wait, a brown-haired man?

Oh god, she knew where she remembered his shaggy hair from. He was the pervert from earlier! He must have drugged her, she was sure of it. But where was he now?

Looking around, she soon found two familiar men walking away from a very familiar camera. As soon as they were out of sight, she made her move. She charged right at it, desperate to see the damage they had done while she was out.

Or, at least, she wanted to. She hadn't quite woken up yet so running didn't seem the best idea. Especially with her tiny thong riding up her cheeks. She had to slide it down a bit to let her crotch breathe.

Or, at least, she tried to. The moment she did, she began to walk, not noticing how her hands travelled back down her body and yanked it right up. She also didn't notice how much her hips swayed from side to side or that she was winking at every man that stared at her wiggling ass.

Finally, she reached the camera on the floor and bent to pick it up. Her intention was to squat but she instead bent over at the waist. She paid it no mind because she was more horrified at what she saw on the camera.

To be fair, things had started innocent. The first photos had her in a Baywatch swimsuit and with a surfboard. A bit showy, but nothing outrageous.

But it escalated from then on. Skirtinis, bandkinis, whatever swimsuits existed, she had worn them, with every pose getting more and more provocative. She skipped right to the end and found that, before the red bikini she had first woken up in, she had been paraded around in a hula outfit. Not even a tasteful one, just a fetishised one you'd find in a sex shop.

The last photos were the worst ones yet. Not just because of the clearly erotic poses she was shot in, but also because of the trashy clothes she was forced to wear. It was a Fourth of July bikini in a similar style to the previous red one, made far worse by how her face was painted.

Hold on, if these were the last photos, then what was she wearing now? She looked down and nearly shrieked at finding herself wearing the exact outfit she had just cringed at. How had she not seen it? What else wasn't she seeing? She grabbed her bag nearby to whip out her phone and turn the front camera on.

She had been right about the strawberry lipstick but she wished she hadn't unlocked her phone because now she couldn't stop feeling the heavy blue eyeshadow she currently wore. There was glitter everywhere too, on her eyelids, on her lips, even on her nails. Oh god, her nails. In keeping with the American theme, her nails had been coloured an alternating red and blue.

In short, she looked like she walked right out of a Playboy magazine. Or a teenager's wet dream.

She had to cover up. NOW.

Her green one-piece was missing from her bag and she didn't bring much else since she lived so close to the beach. What she did bring was a T-shirt and a coat, both brought in case of sudden rain. She pulled them out to save herself what little dignity she had left. Her phone was still on so she picked it up and moved to switch it off but then she saw the camera app open and, for some reason, removed the shirt and coat. Her lips puckered and her left hand made a peace sign. She raised the phone high enough to get her boobs in and snapped a selfie.

SNAP!

Her face twisted in shock as she cried out and tried to delete the new photo. Instead, she propped up her boobs with her left hand and took another selfie with her tongue out.

She was still drugged, she realised. Whatever she had been given, it was powerful enough to keep her delirious even after she had woken up. Oh no, what if those two men came back?

Quickly, she popped the coat back on. Just as quickly, she took it off and stuffed it into her bag. Frustrated, she threw the whole thing onto the floor and screamed at the sky.

"Miss, are you okay?"

She whipped around in fear but relaxed when she didn't recognise the person. As long as it wasn't anybody she knew or those two guys, there wasn't anything to be scared about.

"Yeah, just having a bad day."

"I can see that. Want some water?"

Honestly, a normal drink sounded refreshing right around now. "Sure." He handed her a bottle, which she almost put to her mouth before hesitating. "Just to check, you haven't drugged this, have you?"

"What? No! Why would I do that?"

He was, understandably, appalled, which made her feel a little bad for accusing him.

"...never mind..." she muttered, guzzling the water down.

"Besides, it's your bottle."

"...what..."

"Yeah, you left it behind. You know, at your volleyball match? I came over to bring it to you."

"But... I didn't bring a bottle..."

Alarm bells rang in her hand as she soon understood what she was drinking. Instincts kicking in, she coughed as violently as possible and, thankfully, a lot of it came out this time.

Phew, talk about a close call. She looked back up... and then almost laughed at the mixture of shock and confusion on the man's face. "Sorry about that, it didn't go down well."

"Ohhh."

"Yeah, I'm not dying, don't worry."

"Maybe breathe and then take a drink."

"Yeah, maybe I should," she chuckled.

It wasn't meant to be a command but it didn't really matter. And since not all of the liquid was spat out, her awareness had shot down a bit. Just enough for her not to notice the bottle moving towards her mouth again while she inhaled.

At least not until it was too late.

Her eyes bulged as her mouth opened against her will. She pulled at every fibre in her body to resist but she had been told to drink so she drank. She scoffed it all down and didn't spill a drop because spilling didn't count as drinking.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, she thought but she kept on drinking. The bottle was pretty large so it took more than a minute for her to finish it off. By the time she did, her eyes had already rolled to the back of her head.

Much to the horror of her viewer. "Miss? MISS! What's wrong?!"

Then she blinked and giggled. "Nothing's wrong, cutie. Thanks for thinking about me, though."

She proceeded to give him a wet kiss on the mouth, leaving his lips lined red and glittery. "Gotta go now, I can see my producers waiting for me. Bye!"

And that's where she left him, dazed and befuddled, as she skipped along the beach to two men that were walking back onto the sand. "Hey guys, my drink's all out and I'm getting bored. When's the next shoot?"

The brown-haired one smiled and grabbed her tight ass, causing her to moan. "Don't you worry, we've got something right up your alley."

He pulled out a sling bikini that he had forgotten in the car. "Now, why don't you go ahead and get dressed while we set everything up?"

Amy replied with a smile as she sashayed her way to the toilets. Her smile only got wider once she changed and saw how little her new clothes covered. Which wasso her style.

God, she loved her producers.