Dress Modestly Ch. 01: Virgin Bride

Story Info
Jeb's newest wife, Anna, is wed and bred.
3k words
4.02
106.4k
60
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers

Anna was a sheltered young woman growing up in a remote western town. The town was known for a certain type of religious fundamentalism. Families lived in large compounds, with - in many households - a suspiciously large number of adult women and one man. The state had the highest birth rate in the US, with fundamentalist sects swelling their ranks in rural communities.

In one such sect lived Anna, with her long blonde hair like spun gold. Her brown eyes were naturally long-lashed, and full of laughter. She was one of the prettier girls at her temple, and had recently completed all of her home schooling coursework necessary to obtain her high school equivalency. She was newly 18, had long ago begun her menses, and was considered to be of marriageable age. It was time for Anna to become a woman and a wife.

Although they allowed her to be educated, Anna's parents held tight to their old-fashioned, fundamentalist values. Her mother was one of eight sister wives, with little autonomy in a household bustling with the consuming responsibilities of childbearing and child-rearing. Anna's father, a church elder in a particularly extreme and isolated fundamentalist sect, had decided to marry Anna to another elder, a man of 43 years of age.

Anna didn't know Jebediah, but she did know he had five sister wives already in his household. She was moving from a home where she was one of 20 children, and would live in a home where only eight children had been born to date. This was an improvement for her, and she anticipated having slightly more privacy and autonomy than she had experienced in her previous life with 19 siblings.

A wedding date was set and the arrangement seemed suitable to all. Jebediah and Anna had never met, and they were introduced formally in the temple during the wedding ceremony. His large household was present, and he assured her father that he was prepared to receive an additional wife. Anna was a little anxious. Would she get along with her new family? She very much hoped so.

What complicated matters for Anna were her charming looks and manners. She was as sweet and pure as honey, and her beauty seemed immodest to the plain, hardworking women who preceded her as wives. Theirs was a no-frills lifestyle, full of work and hardship. Anna's had been a sheltered life, and she was unused to doing much besides praying, and the light chores her family required of her alongside her many sisters and brothers.

Life would not be easy in her new home.

Anna arrived at her new husband's house and all the other wives immediately held her in suspicion or disregard. Two of the sister wives were heavily pregnant, and all were haggard and dowdy from years of child-rearing. Now came Anna with her perfect waistline and taut budding breasts.

No one had to tell Jebediah how much he was going to enjoy initiating her into her wifely duties. The other sister wives couldn't wait to see Anna get a few road-miles on her. After two or three children and years of breastfeeding and laundry, they knew Anna's time in the sun would be gone, and by that time a new teen might be showing up with a suitcase.

Anna was unaware of the politics of plural marriage, however. All she knew was that her spiritual salvation depended on one thing: serving her new husband.

Dressed modestly in a long gown, shining hair covered, Anna woke before dawn on her first morning in the unfamiliar household. The head wife, Sarah, greeted her with a list of chores. Anna wouldn't see Jeb until the after-dinner hour, when he partook of a chosen wife's company in private. So Anna helped homeschool the children during the day, helped with the cooking, cleaned floors and did laundry. As the appointed hour drew near, she felt both exhausted and nervous.

What will he think of me? Am I virginal and pure enough to receive his holy seed? Will I enjoy fulfilling my devotions as a sister wife? Anna's mind was teeming but she did her best to focus on the sanctity of her duty.

At the appointed hour, Sarah motioned for Anna to enter a darkened room. Anna was instructed to remove her outer garment and to lie down on a bed wearing only her long white underdress, retaining her modesty. Shortly, Jebediah entered the room. He was a little shorter than Anna, losing some hair, with a moderate amount of paunch at his middle. He was clean shaven, kindly, but appeared very serious and stern with his furrowed, deep brows. Anna could see there would be no mistaking her duties to him. His commanding presence was formal.

"My new wife. Greetings to you, little one." He indicated that she should rise from the bed and come sit on his knee. Anna complied.

Her wide rear spread out on his thigh and he brought his hand around to gently cup her bottom. "Young lady, I have heard that you are an exemplary example of womanhood. It pleases my heart to take responsibility for your salvation here in this sinful mortal flesh. I hope you will demonstrate to me your joy in doing woman's sacred duty." Anna nodded. Jeb's face was close to hers. She could smell his slightly sour breath as he chastely kissed her on the forehead.

Emotionally, Anna was excited to now be fulfilling her sacred womanly duties. But on a physical level, she was not entirely comfortable with the way that he was stroking her bottom, or how his hand now snaked down the front of her dress to untie the lacing of her undergarment. She could feel his fingertips stroking her young breasts through the fabric, very discreetly searching to brush against her nipples.

"You are so young and fresh," he sighed. He brought his face toward her neck and began kissing her there. Slowly. Softly. He worked his way up to her ears. One hand now had her dress open and was gently fondling her breast. The other hand had gathered up her skirt and was urging her legs open. Slowly he was rubbing her lovely young legs, inching higher up the velvety soft skin of her parted inner thigh in a way that confused and overwhelmed her. No one had ever touched these parts of her body before. It felt unfamiliar - even a little frightening.

Anna still sat on his knee, but she could feel Jeb shifting so he could access her womanly gifts better. This was his birthright, to taste her charms, whether she wanted him to or not. She served her husband and, in so doing, served God's glory.

Between his kisses and urgent fondling, Anna could feel a dampness accumulating between her legs in spite of her discomfort with Jeb. She didn't know him well, and she wasn't physically attracted to him. But he was doing something to her that she couldn't resist, and she took comfort knowing she did not NEED to resist — or to have any opinions or make decisions about the situation. It was simply her duty to comply. She relaxed into her duties.

As Jeb nuzzled her neck, breathing in her youthful scent, Anna closed her eyes and straightened her back, pert young breasts protruding more as he massaged them, her firm tight young nipples inviting his fingers to pluck and pinch them. They were deliciously budding, so small and perfectly formed, young and taut.

Jeb thought with satisfaction about how full and swollen, long and udder-like they would become as Anna transformed with the strain of childbearing. His excitement grew as he considered the changes soon to come for this new broodmare as she bore his many children. He loved the feeling of possession he gained when his wive's bodies changed and swelled to accommodate his seed. He loved to see them growing stout when newly impregnated, waddling with heavy bellies, bellowing with their labors during childbirth, and finally leaking from their full breasts once the babies arrived. It was all so beautiful and natural. It gave him a feeling of enormous power and excitement, to be the patriarch for a group of bred women giving fruitfully of their loins to celebrate God's glory.

As Jeb fantasized about her future maternity, Anna felt a warm, hard lump growing in his pants next to her thigh. He was now delicately fondling her between her legs - a place no fingers had ever trespassed, not even Anna's. Her cotton garment was wet and clinging to her hot center as his hand stroked between her thighs, exploring the virgin garden between. He wanted to savor this beauty, but he didn't know how long he could wait. His manhood had grown to a rampant horn of desire, eager to penetrate her and create their future child.

He helped her stand and brought her to lay down on the bed. "Remove your garment, my child," he commanded her, as he removed his. Fully naked, they both entered the marital bed and lay under the blanket. He approached her lithe, white body from above, drinking in the sight of the naked virginal teen, straddling her curving hips and golden pubic mound with his older, ungainly form.

His engorged cock and full testicles swayed heavily as he surveyed her beautiful womanhood, his fingers stroking the downy soft hairy furrow of her cunt.

"Spread your legs wide for me, golden one," he instructed. She felt shy, uncertain, but was helpless to do other than obey. She tentatively parted her thighs, exposing her pink lips to the heavy penis hanging above her. Jeb's eyes drank in the immaculate tight flower of her sex. It was a perfect pale pink hue, with a tiny tight clitoris nestled within the soft golden curls of her virginal vulva. He could feel his mouth watering.

From all of his determined stroking, her little mouth below was watering too. He saw with satisfaction that the opening of her cunt gleamed with the humidity of desire.

He brought a finger up to the syrupy opening and swirled up some of the thick mucosal juice. He breathed in deeply, inhaling its fresh sweetness. He sucked his finger clean, sighing with satisfaction. "My young wife, you are so pure and fertile."

Anna, lying very still in the position he had helped her to assume - flat on her back - met his eyes with trusting acceptance. She had always waited for this moment, and had hoped and prayed she would be found to be pure. She always tried to stay pure in her thoughts and actions, but truthfully, she had never been strongly tempted to act otherwise. She loved her church community and duties, and was obedient to her core. Her submissiveness was pleasing to her new husband.

Feeling Jebediah's proud, urgent gaze wash over her womanly gifts - the soft white bulbs of her naked breasts rising and falling, the taut flat stomach, the golden mound spread open, pink lips pouting wetly - she felt relaxed and scared and held by desire all at once. When he had probed her soaking, secret hole with his finger — she had felt a strange appetite and a rush of moisture building inside of her.

"It is time, my sweet child," Jeb said. "The pain you feel now mirrors the pain you will feel in childbirth. This is your practice and preparation for the labors you must endure to enter the kingdom of heaven. Remember your duty."

As he said this, he lined the hugely swollen purple mushroom cap of his dick up to her delicate pink entrance. Although her hidden opening was wet, leaking its sweet virginal honey, the small opening had never been explored. This secret, sacred opening was untested, its barrier unbroken.

Now the dam would break violently as he initiated entry, battering inside her, opening the doorway to her salvation — her corridor of wifedom that would be well-traveled in the future by abundant motherhood.

A bead of sweat on his forehead, Jebediah thrust forcefully to penetrate the small pink doorway. Rapidly he pushed his massive manhood into the tight channel, breaking through the barrier of her purity. Her tight, wet pink sleeve gripped his hugely engorged cock as he pushed it fully into her. Anna cried out painfully, a sound of injury that echoed through the nearby bedrooms. The sister wives knew she had been broken, was now truly a wife and would only too soon bear a child.

Jeb held Anna's body tightly in his arms as he worked forcefully into her. He was not kissing her, only rutting purposefully as she lay on her back. The budding breasts would not be suckled until she presented Jeb with a child. He did reach out to pinch and tease the nipples as he rutted away, determined to breed her.

Anna recovered from the initial pain, and was not unhappy with the sensations of serving her husband. She didn't truly know what sexual pleasure felt like. She had never masturbated, but she had inadvertently washed herself in the shower and experienced a release. She could feel that now: as Jeb stretched her wide and deep, that her passage was becoming wet and ready. She tilted her hips to increase his access, her knees coming up slightly as her legs spread wider.

"There's a good girl, a good wife already," he huffed as he drilled more deeply into her.

His cock was rubbing just the edge of her tight clitoral nub, and her breathing was getting faster, in spite of herself. She kept her hands flat on the bed, but her face flushed and her lips were red and full as she started feeling her first profound experience of arousal.

Jeb's big cock was slamming into her pulpy core. He felt so big and powerful on top of her, as he savored the freshness of her virgin body and his total control over her body. Her innocent flushed face - fully responsive to his thrusting manhood, a vision of female passion fulfilling her womanly duty - increased his arousal. His balls were boiling. He needed to release in her. He thought yearningly of the sweet pregnancy and baby to come and, groaning manfully, ejaculated the thick ropey jets of his seed deeply into her womb.

Anna had never felt a warm, wet rush so deep in her womanhood before. She felt herself peaking as Jeb spurted, and she emitted soft cries of helpless ecstasy as her pussy convulsed tightly, hungrily around his big cumming dick.

In the next room, Sarah the head sister-wife heard Anna's release and clucked in disapproval. Such wanton sounds were unfit for a truly modest bride.

Anna's release ebbed, her womb drinking deeply of the ejaculate Jeb had spurted deep within her body. Jeb pulled out, spent, but feeling relaxed and enchanted by his ability to give the gorgeous teen the pleasure of becoming a woman and wife. He vowed to have her as often as he could. He cleaned up, left the room, and Sarah came in to help Anna dress and fall asleep in her proper bed.

The claiming of Anna had been so sensual. It fueled and inspired Jeb. He requested that Anna be made available to him very frequently over the next several weeks. He would visit her room in the morning, spreading her legs and taking her as she lay on her back, watching him trustfully. She never touched him or herself. She was utterly passive. Her trusting, doe-eyed submissiveness brought out the most masculine side of Jeb. He fucked her hard, brutally. He came in her often. He pulled her nipples as he did. These were the limits of his sexual vocabulary.

Two other wives, Mary and Rachael, were close to term now. They had arrived as wives in close time chronologically, and Jeb had taken pride in breeding them both so they came to term in tandem. As their large bellies strained against their long modest garments, breasts sometimes leaking and staining their simple dress-fronts, Anna looked on in fearful interest.

She knew this would be her duty soon, to carry the child Jeb was depositing in her womb each time they shared sexual congress. She couldn't picture herself so swollen and distended, but she understood it was her fate. In private, Jeb took time to massage Mary's swollen breasts and to lovingly caress Rachel's big belly.

Anna only saw the women becoming larger and more rotund - hugely heavy, they waddled and puffed as they did their chores. Anna tried not to feel impatient with them as they were so slow-moving around the house. Their large aching breasts were constantly leaking, and they helped feed the youngest children in the clan, supplementing the milk of one of the other recent mothers. Amongst these happy sucklings and the beauty of the swollen broodmares, Anna began to feel the sign of her own initiation into the sisterhood of maternity: nausea.

"Sarah, I need the bathroom," Anna apologized as she interrupted her morning cooking. A few moments passed and Sarah heard Anna retching. She smiled to herself a little. At last, the golden beauty would be taken down a few notches by the duties of motherhood.

Anna came back in and completed her task. It happened again in the week ahead, then near-daily. Anna never mentioned these now-regular sicknesses, but everyone in the household was aware of what it meant.

There were no pregnancy tests, doctors or prenatal care at the compound. They were many miles from a town. Nature ran its course here. A midwife would attend at the time of birth. Up to that point, the beauty of God's plan unfolded in each woman's body. Jeb relished seeing how each wife carried her pregnancy differently, how it became obvious earlier with some and later with others.

Watching Anna wipe her mouth after a bout of morning sickness, her swelling breasts more noticeable under the modest shift, Jeb smiled in satisfaction.

He couldn't wait to behold his new wife's transformation.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers