All Comments on 'Dress Off 07: Pillar of Purgatory'

by staceyshackleton

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great update!

10/10 as usual. Seem to be setting up lots of enf/humiliation. Penelope and Erin seem like they are in some serious trouble. Can’t wait till March to see what happens. Long time fan. Check your page a few times a week hoping for updates.

pokeherkingpokeherkingover 4 years ago
excited this world lives!

I too am a long time fan and assumed these stories were going to be left unfinished. Excited you are back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love you sexy secret agents

I love your Sexy stories but you have so much going on. I wish you’d narrow down your focus to a couple of agents and seens. I also like the contrast where only one girl is stripped naked for long periods while her colleagues and every one around her is fully clothed.

There’s a series of stories called “Spy Girl Carrie” that I love. You could get some ideas for more chapters from those stories. Please keep the story line going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstaceyshackleton@staceyshackleton
Hey everyone, I hope wherever you are in the world, you and your loved ones are safe. I'm a soft-core erotica writer, and always keen to chat with other authors and readers alike. As of Winter 2021 (southern hemisphere - summer for all you northerners :) ), I'm stepping back...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES