All Comments on 'Dress Off: Courtney vs. Alison'

by staceyshackleton

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was so so hott

Great job! I've read all your stories multiple times and love this dress off series! This is a fantastic new entry. I enjoyed seeing a comeback in this story (even though it was very underhanded) as well as seeing one of Harringtons games play out the way she intended.

You did a great job building up to that moment that he dress was finally torn off her body and Courtney was utterly defeated.

I so look forward to reading more of these. I'm interested to see where some of these story lines go.

You kick ass!

staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm aiming for a mid-February publication for Dress Off 6, and got at least three other chapters planned and in the early stages of being written. :)

pe1erpe1erover 6 years ago
Where is part 06?

It is now 11 months past the date you planned to issue part 06. Is it going to appear?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstaceyshackleton@staceyshackleton
Hey everyone, I hope wherever you are in the world, you and your loved ones are safe. I'm a soft-core erotica writer, and always keen to chat with other authors and readers alike. As of Winter 2021 (southern hemisphere - summer for all you northerners :) ), I'm stepping back...