Dress Rehearsal Pt. 02

Story Info
Becky Lynch brings Seth along for a threesome with The Miz.
9.9k words
5
1.1k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, people, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own the WWE or any wrestlers or people etc referenced in this story.

Starring: Becky Lynch, The Miz, Seth Rollins (all WWE).

Dress Rehearsal Part 2

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001 & Kristi.

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, oral, anal.

* * *

Backstage at an edition of WWE Monday Night Raw in July of 2023.

The arrogant but handsome self-proclaimed Most Must See Superstar in all the WWE, The Miz, has a smug look as he walks down a corridor. Clad in an expensive, custom tailored suit with tie, shoes and sunglasses. Heading along to a door that's been marked with a sign that reads 'MIZ TV - CLOSED SET' and even has too security guards posted at the door.

"Ah, good! I see that bald headed moron Pearce actually listened to me for once!" The Miz rudely says as he doesn't even look either guard in the eyes. "Now gentlemen I'm sure you've heard your marching orders but I'll spell them out for you anyway. This is going to be a breakthrough, ratings smash hit that will make anything on any documentary look like a novice production!" He brags. "So there cannot be any interruptions! No interviews, no officials and damn well no other Superstars apart from Mister and Mrs Becky Lynch! Do I make myself clear??" He says as the guards nod. "Good! Now, step aside... The star of the show is needed on set!" The Miz claims before the two-time former Grand Slam winner opens the door and walks into the room.

"Yo! Sup?" Becky Lynch calls out with a laid back, nod of her head as she sits on a high-end, designer couch that has been set up as part of the interview set. Becky, dressed in her trademark 'The Man' black t-shirt underneath a black leather jacket and a pair of tight black leggings, her black boot covered feet hiked up onto what is likely a very expensive coffee table.

"W-What the Hell??" Miz stutters, closing the door behind him as he stares in disbelief not just as her casual, if not form fitting attire, but the way she's lounging about on the set. "Where the Hell are the director's chairs? My proper interview set! And why the Hell did you break into my show first before I got here??" Miz demands as he walks forward towards the spacious couch.

"Fuck if know where ya stupid lil' chairs are... This is how I found..." Becky replies casually as she remains lounged out while sitting "I figured ya were splurging the big bucks finally..." Becky says before she presses her lips together and looks over at The Miz. "And I didn't fuckin' break in... It was damn well open already!"

"I have a very specific set of requirements to make Miz TV the stand out attraction it should be!" The Miz rants down at Becky as she stays lounging. "There aren't even any microphones here with my logo on them! And the camera there! It's not even facing the right way!" He points across the room with a glare. "Did you mess with them too?? Was damaging my set and all the expense I had to pay out the last time not enough for you??"

"I didn't mess with shit!" Becky snaps as she removes her feet from the coffee table. Becky crosses her arms against her chest and stares at The Miz "What's ya fuckin' deal man... First ya bitch at me cause I was late... Now ya bitch cause I'm early..."

"I am not 'bitching' Becky! I am a professional! Unlike you!" He snaps as the two share a glare just like before when their first dress rehearsal for an interview segment devolved into a wild session of sex. "I don't just roll in half drunk from an Irish pub crawl like you whenever I feel like it! I keep to a fucking schedule for my appearances and shoots! On time! Like it fucking should be!" He says as even being around Becky is making him curse more than he usually would.

"Hey, hey, hey now....watch the fuckin' language!" Becky says with a sarcastic smirk before she stands up from the expensive couch. "Besides, Mikey...look at this...now this is an upgrade from those stupid lil' chairs!" Becky says as she turns her back to The Miz and motions with her hands to the elegantly designed set that looks much more like a late night talk show.

"This? This looks like one of those crappy sets from those wannabe comedians who have been ripping off Miz TV for years!" Miz claims as Becky rolls her eyes. "How am I supposed to stamp my brand of being the Most Must See Talk Show in the History of the WWE if I look like everything else that's going!" He complains. "And while we're at it..."

Before The Miz can keep ranting, he almost jolts out of his skin when the door swings open as the other half of the WWE's power couple in Seth 'Freakin' Rollins walks in. Grinning while wearing an obnoxiously bright blue suit and pants with matching shoes. No shirt underneath to show off his muscular body a bit and having the World Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist as he walks in with a cackle and a pair of oversized sunglasses on.

"Geeze Seth... Can't be a fuckin' professional and just think ya can show up late?!" Becky says as she turns to face her husband. Becky says with a shake of her head "Don't ya know who this is?!" Becky says as she sarcastically motions toward The Miz, "Mikey, here... He's a busy man..." Becky pauses, "Not... THE MAN... But a man nonetheless!" Becky says before she turns back to look at The Miz "He's got people to see, things to do... He's on a strict schedule, don't ya know?!"

"Hahahahaha!!" Seth just laughs as he ignores The Miz and struts around the lavish set. "Don't mind me for being fashionably late, as you can see!" He pulls at his suit jacket and doesn't pay attention to The Miz glaring at his wife for her mockery. "Had Champion things to do, something little Mikey here doesn't know much about these days!!" He now adds to the insults as he looks around the set.

"I am a professional! And I don't appreciate you two just showing up, treating this like a joke!" The Miz snaps. "Relax, Mikey! The stars of the show are here!" Seth says dismissively as he runs a hand over the couch. "Nice, nice! I like it! Better than those stupid little chairs you usually have! Pushing the boat out for Seth FREAKIN Rollins!" He says, as he just takes a little jump and drops onto his back on the couch to lay back with his feet rudely on the seating as well.

Becky turns her head and looks at Seth Rollins, pressing her lips together "Say...Seth..." Becky says as she walks over to the couch and sits down on the opposite end, kicking her own feet onto the coffee table, with a thud of her boots hitting the glass topping. "What makes ya think this ain't for The Man?!" Becky says as she turns her head, giving her husband a glare.

"Woah woah woah! Easy there Becks! Becky! My wonderful wife!" Seth stays lounging back a bit even as he picks up on Becky's annoyed tone. "No offence, babe but you've been here, done this with Miz's stupid TV show." Seth says. "Not stupid enough for you both to show up!" Miz yells but Rollins just waves a hand. "Besides Becky! I'm the man with the gold around here..." He brags, stroking a hand over the shining title around his suit-covered waist. "There's a reason why I got invited to make sure people actually tune in! Even if it's just so that can alllllllllllll sing my song..." Seth adds, shoving one arm out to the side like his in-ring pose while the other goes up the back of the couch.

"Oh, I'll ask you ungrateful pieces of..." The Miz was about to mock, before clearing his throat and trying to compose himself. "Let's just conduct a proper, professional interview and be on our way. A few simple questions and then we can all get on with our damn lives here." He says with an annoyed tone.

"Works for me, Miz... I'm sure you've got places to go, people to see..." Seth says, adjusting his jacket again. "Probably a doctor's appointment about your tiny balls, am I right Becks?? Hahahahahaha!" Seth cackles with a big smile. "I DO NOT HAVE TINY BALLS!!" The Miz yells with another glare as he gets easily triggered as the interview hasn't even started and it's already devolving into just insult slinging. "A few months ago you were begging to be on Miz TV to get at that idiot influencer! You'd be nothing without me!! And your damn wife needed her and those old has-been Legends to get on my show! So don't you two talk to me about this being stupid! When your wife demanded this show feature you as well!!" He rants. Leaving out the part about how the last time he and Becky had an in-ring affair in an empty arena.

Becky takes a breath as she looks at The Miz, with a reluctant nod of her head, before she takes a glance at Seth Rollins "Let's just play along with whatever Mikey has..." Becky says, losing her arrogant and confident tone for a second.

"Fine! Fine..." Seth sighs, kicking his feet up as he moves to properly sit up before inching over towards Lynch and wrapping an arm around her as she stays perched. "Get it over with Mikey!"

"I will! Thank you!" The Miz said, and still so mad he isn't even bothering to actually turn the camera on and around to film any of this. Clearing his throat before staring at the ceiling before looking to the other Superstars with a classic, well practised wide and fake smile. "So... Seth! Becky! Welcome once again to The Most Must See Talk Show in all the WWE - Miz TV!" He says as Seth frowns from the introduction. Let's just cut right to it... Although Money in the Bank didn't go your way, Becky..." He says as he looks to the Irish redhead. "You must at least feel good about having prevented both your rivals in Trish and Zoey from winning the briefcase. Even if you were a little... Tied up, and couldn't stop Iyo Sky from winning and denying you of that accomplishment of winning Money in the Bank!" He can't help but mock as he smiled. "Something I know a lot about by the way, as does your husband here in fact!"

Becky presses her lips together and narrows her eyes as she gives a soft glare to The Miz "Yeah... I fuckin' lost!" Becky snaps slightly before she pauses and takes a moment "Good for Iyo... Good for her... But she best know when Iyo decides to cash in and becomes Champ, The Man will be knockin' right at her door..." Becky replies before her eyes shift to notice Seth's arm around her.

"You don't need no stinking briefcase, Becks! You're already a damn winner!" Seth says with a smile. "And not just because you're with the current World Heavyweight Champion! Hahaha!" He brags. "But Mikey, come on! You're stupid little cash-ins are stuff no one remembers! Unlike mine! The greatest cash-in of all time! The WrestleMania moment! The heist of the century!" He lists off and not noticing Becky's less than thrilled stare. "It's not like you or anyone else could have topped that even if they tried!"

Becky nods her head slightly before she turns to face Seth Rollins "And what makes me such a damn winner, Seth?" Becky asks, as The Miz's eyes widen with excitement and he grins, sensing the tension rising between Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins.

"What makes you a winner??" Seth sounded a little offended as he slowly moves his arm off from Becky. "Uh, hello? Becks? Did ya get hit with a ladder a little too hard?" Seth motions to himself and then pats his title belt. "A little thing called being married to someone who is a Visionary! A Revolutionary! Being married to Seth FREAKIN Rollins makes you a damn winner in my book!" He claims as Miz watches on, thrilled to see some drama unfolding.

"Oh yeah... A real fuckin' nightlight of my career!" Becky snaps at Seth "How great it is to be the fuckin' trophy wife of the Champ!" Becky says, clearly getting fired up over the attention Seth is getting as the World Champion

"Hey hey HEY! It's not my fault you didn't win Money in the Bank! We had a plan! You with a title, me with a title! We had a plan, Becks!" Seth says with a raised tone.

"Oh ho ho! Sounds like there's some envy here!" The Miz says with a grin. After all, it must suck Seth to know that now you could be the victim of a cash-in at any time that could cost you the gold and make both of you without a title..." He points out with a smug look. "And then you'd be stuck being the trophy husband after Becky gets done with dealing with Trish Stratus!"

"Pipe down, Mike!" Seth snaps with a glare. "Like you'd know anything about that! You're the one being Mister Maryse! Stuck with a blonde relic from the Ruthless Aggression Era instead of being with a real woman like my wife is!" Rollins says, patting Becky on the back. The Miz about to open his mouth and say something but stopping himself as he clears his throat. "My wife is absolutely thrilled to be the Mrs in Miz and Mrs, thank you very much!" The Miz settles for instead.

"Oh yeah... I'm sure lil' ol Maryse just loves those tiny lil' balls that we all know ya got!" Becky says, turning her head to look at The Miz with a smirk.

"My. Balls. Are. Massive!" The Miz's expression and tone quickly changes at that insult. "Little Frenchy Diva Maryse settling for tiny, small little chestnuts!" Seth chips in with a smile. Not knowing that Becky is saying it to provoke him to turning this sinful like had happened before. "Not like the massive big old cannonballs that I'm packing! Not a problem I have to deal with being all small and needing a microscope to see!"

Becky raises an eyebrow and looks Seth Rollins "Cannonballs? Really?" Becky says.

"Really!" Seth says, looking to Becky with a glare like he's mad she didn't just go along with it. "Really..." Becky unenthusiastically says. "Really?" The Miz says with disgust. "Really!" Seth says, now glaring at The Miz. "Really..." The Miz isn't buying it. "Really!!" Seth stands up. "Really??" The Miz follows and yells into Seth's face now. "Really!" "Really!!" "Really?" "Really??" The back and forth between the two hunky Superstars continues as Becky glares as her Irish blood boils from the pointless argument.

"Who the fuck cares who gots the bigger balls!?!?!" Becky yells as she stands up immediately between Seth Rollins and The Miz, placing her right hand onto Seth's chest and her left hand onto The Miz's chest to push them apart.

Becky presses her lips together as she turns her head to look at Seth Rollins "Seth, ya got balls... Sure they're big... But they ain't no fuckin' Cannonballs!" Becky says as she removes her hand from Seth's chest. Becky then turns her head to look at The Miz "And Mikey.... Eh, I'm sure they're decent..." Becky says with a shrug.

"Decent? Decent??" The Miz snaps. "They weren't so fucking decent when you were making out with them the last time!!" He lets slip out of rage. Before his eyes widen as does Becky's at the admission. Leading to a tense silence in the room from the confession of them cheating, especially with Becky having been unfaithful to Seth.

However, Seth just starts to let out a loud and long laugh. Even slapping a knee like he can't believe. "Oh, good one Mikey! Hahahahaha!!" Seth laughs with a grin. "Yeah right! As if Becks here would waste her time with you and your tiny balls! When she can get a Big Time high with me every FREAKIN night!" He says, not taking Miz's statement as the truth it actually was.

Becky glances down at the floor and shifts her feet for a second before she glances over at The Miz and narrows her eyes to glare at him for opening his mouth and making the sinful confession. Becky turns her head to look at Seth Rollins, "Seth..." Becky starts to say, however, he is too amused with his own laughter and joke of The Miz potentially being with Becky.

"Woah woah woah! Excuse me??" The Miz is pissed off again. "Are you implying that I couldn't handle your wife??" He demands, even as he already knows it's true. "Mikey, please! Becky here is a woman of taste! You might be shacked up with some former Diva, but I get to bang The Man every FREAKIN night!" Seth brags. "And I got the weapon and the balls to satisfy her!" He says. "Oh, you think so?? Think I can't last??" Miz snaps. "Then how about you prove it??" He demands, making Seth peer over his sunglasses. "You! Me! Her!" Miz points to Becky. "All of us! Right here, right now! And I'll show you who has the biggest fucking balls here!" The Miz yells.

Becky raises an eyebrow and looks at The Miz as she remains standing between him and Seth Rollins to keep them separated "Whoa, whoa... Say that again?" Becky says, not thinking she heard The Miz correct.

"Mikey Mikey Mikey! I'm a little impressed!" Seth claims, slipping off his expensive sunglasses to tuck them into his suit pocket. "I didn't expect you to be a man of taste! Wanting a piece of my wife? Can't say I blame you!" He says with a cocky grin. "What you say, Becks? Wanna show little Mikey and this tiny, microscopic balls here the Big Time and what it's like to be with a real Superstar instead of a Diva?" Seth looks to Becky even with her conflicted expression. "It would probably only take like what, five minutes to finish him off I bet! Maybe four!" He mocks to keep The Miz fuming.

Becky Lynch turns her head to look at Seth Rollins, pressing her lips together as she looks over her husband "Wouldn't it be fuckin' pathetic if Mikey outlasted ya..."

"E-Excuse me?? What the FUCK Becky??" Seth yells in outrage, now getting his turn to be teased and toyed with just like how Becky had done to Miz before in their previous encounter. "This reality show loser?? Beating me?? No fucking chance!!" Seth says, pulling apart his suit jacket to toss it off. "Oh I'll show you who the loser is!" The Miz chips in, following as he pulls off his tie and starts undressing so both hunky Superstars are showing off their desirable upper bodies to the redhead. "When I bang your damn wife better than you can!" Miz even says to make Seth glare at him now as his shirt goes across the room over the set's camera that isn't even turned on.

Becky exchanges glances between The Miz and Seth Rollins, before she shrugs her shoulders "Well... It looks like The Man is gonna get fucked!" Becky says as she starts to remove her black leather jacket, sliding her arms out before tossing the jacket on the couch.

"I'll send this idiot packing to his French wife in minutes! He can't outlast Seth FREAKIN Rollins!" Seth says, shoving his suit pants down as neither man in their anger notices the brief, sly smirk as Becky has gotten what she wanted eventually from them. "You wish! I'll be the one showing why I'm the damn A-List around here!" Miz vows and he lowers his suit pants. So Becky can get a look at the two lengthy, more than meaty cocks that both men are packing. Without letting on that this isn't the first time she's seen the proof that The Miz doesn't have tiny balls either.

Becky presses her lips together and nods her head as she looks at the exposed, nicely thick and long semi hard cocks of The Miz and Seth Rollins "Ah, see there Seth... Mikey ain't got lil', tiny baby balls..." Becky says with a laugh, directing a smirk at The Miz before she willingly lowers down onto her knees between The Miz and Rollins.

Seth raises an eyebrow at the comment, but his annoyance at the teasing makes him not consider either how happy she is about that fact or how eagerly she's taking a hold of The Miz's cock as well as his own. "Look pretty damn tiny to me! Little acorns compared to my cannonballs!" Seth claims. "Shut your damn mouth!" The Miz snaps. "Surprised you're even packing any kind of dick! Thought you'd be compensating for those stupid big suits and glasses you wear!" The Miz mocks back as the two hunks still shoot daggers at one another.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers